[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /lgbt/ concur?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: traps arent gay.jpg (618KB, 1354x1200px) Image search: [Google]
traps arent gay.jpg
618KB, 1354x1200px
Does /lgbt/ concur?
>>
Sounds about right.
Lots of straight or bi men are turned on by traps, transsexuals, and femme crossdressers.
I know I am!
>>
>>8751600
I wanna suck all of those feminine dicks
>>
File: DC4Dj6gUIAAtErU.jpg (108KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DC4Dj6gUIAAtErU.jpg
108KB, 720x1280px
>Natalie Mars

Hnnng.

I think this is true, being partly AGP myself.
>>
I guess I´m GAMP kind off guy. No attraction to men, but one look at them and I´m hard as a rock.
>>
name of the redhead in the upper left corner...I need her name for research purposes
>>
>>8751908
Sarena Valentina
>>
this seems like a really convenient way for a married guy to say "i'm not gay, wifey, i'm just gynandromorphophilic, it's completely natural and i still like chicks"
>>
tldr chasers are AGP.
>>
>>8752256
>"chasers"
lol, I love this term. mentally ill trannies honestly believe they are real women and straight men aren't interested in them because that would be gay. So to dig their heels in, they created a derogatory term "chasers" for the men that are attracted to trannies and accept them.

It's sick, sad and most of all funny.
>>
>>8752327
But if chasers are AGP they're just trannies too, just repressing or in denial.
>>
>>8752327
Tragic irony that the only group of people who will love them and accept them for who they are are turned away for being "chasers".
>>
>>8752344
AGP chaser mad because he has no gf

you make this thread every day and it's sad
>>
>>8752347
The cycle continues...
>>
>>8752344
Doesn't matter because I've had SRS and chasers aren't interested.
>>
>>8752357
Is there a type of chaser that likes post-ops?
>>
>>8752357
I'm sorry but SRS is a hack and slash operation. It's cosmetic surgery on your genitals.

The medical science isn't there for me yet.
>>
>>8752360
This is a tranny trying to make chasers look bad.
>>
File: Trans Dennis Avner.jpg (204KB, 1271x613px) Image search: [Google]
Trans Dennis Avner.jpg
204KB, 1271x613px
>>8751600
>Does /lgbt/ concur?

Trans are overtly a sexual thing.

More to the point though, the gene pool seems to be selecting itself - one way or another. I welcome people to join the 45% and growing number of Trannies who suicide before 40. I'm sure you're the special unique snowflake who will beat the spread.
>>
>>8752359
From time to time I see posts from people saying they're into postops, but they're rare. Usually if someone likes you it's not because you're postop, but in spite of it.
>>
File: not-this-shit-again.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
not-this-shit-again.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>8752371
>>
>>8751600
>Bailey JM
>>
I always thought it was common knowledge that some chasers are repressed trans because they like to live vicariously through their trans gf. Usually it's the creepy guys that specifically wanna suck dicks
>>
so where do I get a GAMP bf who will fondle my conetits?
>>
>>8752400
Skype? :^]
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.