[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you have gender dysphoria without being trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: qq.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
qq.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
I feel like I'd have been far happier if I was born a girl, but I don't want to become one. I like having a dick and I do consider myself a boy, and sexually and romantically I'm only attracted to women, but I don't feel at all comfortable with stuff that's expected of me because I'm a man, like being an emotional rock or being expected to be a replacement daddy for any girl I get in a relationship with. I like flowers and bright colours, and I want to wear girl's clothes. I want to look pretty and girly: I wish I was a trap and whenever I look in the mirror and see my boxy jaw and short hair and stubble I want to cry. I tried shaving my arms and legs for the first time yesterday.

Is feeling deeply uncomfortable with your gender/sex without wanting to transition still gender dysphoria?
>>
>>8751428
Sounds like repressions to me.

Just because you want to keep your dick doesn't make you not trans.
>>
>>8751428
a g p
g
p
>>
>>8751449
Nah, lines like
>whenever I look in the mirror and see my boxy jaw and short hair and stubble I want to cry

scream repression rather than agp.

Agp people get off to wanting to be a girl, they don't hate their male bodies.
>>
>>8751428
You are obviosly dissatisfied with male gender roles. That by itself doesn't mean your trans. However you also indicate that you are uncomfortable with the male aspects of your body (jaw, stubble) which is a form of gender dysphoria. However gender dysphoria in of itself doesn't mean your trans. A woman who hates her periods and a man who is upset at losing hair due to male pattern baldness are both experiencing a form of gender dysphoria. They can address that dysphoria without being trans (the woman can take medication to lighten her periods, the man can seek treatment for MPB).

So to answer your question yes feeling uncomfortable with your sex without wanting to transition is still gender dysphoria. If you honestly want to look like a trap then you might wanna do HRT with serms. Or you can forgo HRT and just address each issue individually (grow your hair out, have your beard removed, get jaw reduction surgery, etc). You can do all of this while still identifying as male.
>>
>>8751449
I don't know about that. I love imagining myself as a cute trap, but I never imagine myself with titties and also vagina. I actually get turned off by the idea of being a woman.

>>8751437
>>8751461
What exactly am I repressing? A desire to be a girl?

>>8751475
You've summed up my feelings very well, thank you for the response. Do you know if I can get help/counseling for feelings like these? I feel like unless I'm actually fixing to pump myself full of hormones and turn my dick inside out, any therapist would just dismiss me as not being a serious enough case or just being a completely normal dude albeit a pussy.
>>
agp larp bait, kys op

also kys if not bait

just kys in general
>>
>>8751535
> Do you know if I can get help/counseling for feelings like these?

There are gender therapists but you're right in that a lot of them specifically subscribe to the trans narrative. If you do see one make sure they are familiar with non-binary/gender non-conforming issues.
>>
File: 1493573583318.gif (1MB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
1493573583318.gif
1MB, 300x242px
>>8751542
What are you going to do about it if I don't kys myself?
>>
>>8751553
tell you to kys
>>
>>8751559
Let's keep this a bully free zone, thanks
>>
>>8751428
>I don't feel at all comfortable with stuff that's expected of me because I'm a man

You answered the question. You view yourself as a failed man. It is only naturally your mind would think that if you can't be a man you'd be better as it's opposite.

You have 2 options and they are not mutually exclusive. You can do both, taking different approaches for different parts of your life. The first is to actually man the fuck up and start being one. The second is to embrace your femininity.

You also made one mistake being a man isn't being an emotional rock. There is such thing as a passionate man, stoicism is masculine virtue because it's a nessiary counter balance to having inner fire.
>>
>>8751475
>A woman who hates her periods and a man who is upset at losing hair due to male pattern baldness are both experiencing a form of gender dysphoria.
This is retarded. Most women don't enjoy having a period because it *fucking hurts*, and most men don't want to go bald either because it's a sign of aging. By this definition nearly everyone on the planet has gender dysphoria, which is insane.
>>
Sorry, you're trans
>>
>>8751864
Nice canned response meme head but I don't want to be a woman. I'm not a woman trapped in a man's body, I'm just a man with stereotypically girly likes and desires.
>dude just man the fuck up lmao
>dude just bee urself lmao
Yeah dude because wearing a mask in public all the time is so much fun

>>8751889
But I don't think I am
>>
>>8751916
I'm not saying you want to be a woman. Your effeminate. And you've got only 2 choices, either accept that part of yourself or change it, you can cutdown the middle and accept certain parts of your effeminacy while destroying other parts. That simple enough? "public" and "masks" are not part of the equation. This is a conflict between you and your ability to be comfortable with yourself.

Do not act like a whiny bitch when asking for advice. From the looks of the other responses everyone else in the thread wants you to be their a tranny companion.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.