[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT rights are finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

When the gay rights movements started just as movement for love between two adults people slowly started support them.

Now you have gay rights activists promoting transgender children and gender bending. That transwomen are real women, and transmen are real men and going out with them doesn't make you a homosexual. If you don't think that you're a homophobic transphobic bigot who needs their lively hood destroyed.

They have just pushed their movement back decades.
>>
What are you babbling about, infant?
>LGBT rights are finished
>gay rights movement
Stop conflating everything. I already got my rights, I don't give a fuck about "support".
>Now you have gay rights activists promoting transgender children and gender bending.
Bullshit you do. You have transgender rights activists doing it, gays already have their rights.
>They have just pushed their movement back decades.
What the fuck are you even talking about, retard? Our gay "movement" has already succeeded. I don't give a fuck about fucking trannies.
>>
>>8750969
this
>>
Oh come on, don't punish me for the sjws and attention seekers. I just wanna live my life as I see fit :/
>>
File: Liev-Schrieber-and-son-BG.jpg (230KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Liev-Schrieber-and-son-BG.jpg
230KB, 800x1200px
>>8750969
>I don't give a fuck about fucking trannies.

Yes you do. You are part of the LGBT community and they are with you.

>Our gay "movement" has already succeeded.

Yea, you did exactly what those anti-gay preachers were warning people about. First you come for rights then you come for children to increase your ranks. Don't worry the pedos are behind you too.
>>
File: ib1zPjY2BHzgeT.gif (1MB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
ib1zPjY2BHzgeT.gif
1MB, 390x293px
>>8750969
>I already got my rights, I don't give a fuck about "support".

getting tired of having to explain exactly this all the damn time
>>
>>8751020
>I am too retarded to understand your argument so now I will double down on my autistic retardation

classic 4chan
>>
File: Caitlyn-Jenner.jpg (83KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Caitlyn-Jenner.jpg
83KB, 1600x900px
>>8751120
What argument? Backpedaling is not an argument.

look at it and accept it, this is your movement. LOOK AT IT.
>>
>>8751166

nah
pretty much everyone hates her- LGBT and non-LGBT alike.

your baitposting needs some work, really.
>>
I believe that the modern lgbt movement has made me more hesitant to come out for fear of being labeled a trend follower or some sort of easily offended pronoun nazi
>>
>>8751020
>>8751166
>LOOK AT THESE EXAMPLES OF THE TRANS RIGHTS MOVEMENT!

I. Do. Not. Give. A. Shit.

Let me repeat it for you:
The __GAY__ rights movement is finished, we have accomplished our goals, we have our rights, we do not need anyone's "support".
>>
File: hon queen.jpg (99KB, 884x611px) Image search: [Google]
hon queen.jpg
99KB, 884x611px
>>8751166
...ew.
>>
File: Stefonknee-Wolscht.jpg (72KB, 634x591px) Image search: [Google]
Stefonknee-Wolscht.jpg
72KB, 634x591px
>>8751192
How can you want acceptance if you don't accept your brothers/sisters?

>>8751200
It's not done until every child has the right to transition from the sex the are assigned at birth.
>>
>>8751231
I accept her as a woman, but I don't like her as a person. She's a shitty person. Being LGBT doesn't prevent that from happening, and trying to pretend it does only hurts everyone.
>>
>>8751231
>Stefonknee
i never thought i'd see that abomination on my screen again

time to burn my monitor
>>
>>8750969
100% this
>>
>>8751242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
>>
>>8751231
role playing as a strawman doesn't make it real.
>>
File: TA-gender-center-pride.png (323KB, 536x361px) Image search: [Google]
TA-gender-center-pride.png
323KB, 536x361px
>>8751328
>...
>>
>>8751364
see >>8751200
learn to read
>>
File: trans-pride.jpg (146KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
trans-pride.jpg
146KB, 500x387px
>>8751370
How forget your trans brothers/sisters? Your fight is their fight for equality.

They helped start your movement, remember stonewall?
>>
File: IMG_20170819_215102.jpg (7KB, 368x75px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_215102.jpg
7KB, 368x75px
This is the only option we have left.
>>
>>8751382
If you have to convince people to believe in something degenerate in order to call them degenerate, then you don't actually have a legitimate argument.
>>
File: Marsha_P_Johnson.jpg (36KB, 510x382px) Image search: [Google]
Marsha_P_Johnson.jpg
36KB, 510x382px
>>8751382
>They helped start your movement

Correction: They were the ones that started it, and only after transgender people complained and protest they included us.

And we are not going anywhere, it's sad some gay people don't see the intersectionality of gay rights and transgender people. We share similar issues.
>>
>>8750947
>They have just pushed their movement back decades.

The movement hasn't been pushed back. They haven't realized that they unleashed a beast upon society, just because of "muh sodomy is love", that they cannot control. Nowadays, effeminate kids, who would have eventually grown out of the trans phase to become gay men. Are at risk of being pumped full of hormones and get their dicks chopped off.
>>
>>8750947
>pushed back
>over 50% would support transition for their children
Oh, you poor poor science-denying literal tool of evil and oppression. How very strange it must seem to you to see how quickly everyone has rejected your message.
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/08/16/study-finds-more-than-half-of-american-parents-would-support-trans-kids-transition/
>>
>>8751400
Agreed. Abolish testosterone
>>
>>8750986
>I just wanna live my life as I see fit :/
Stop trying to justify yourself to the alt-right then idiot.
>>
>>8751530
You know this the beginning of gay erasure?

You know gay lesbians were once gender nonconforming children and cis hetero parents in the quest for a normal healthy child would rather trans their child instead of having a gay one, right?

The survey didn't even mention demographics, I would make an education guess and say most of that 53% are White and politically liberal.

and if all gays and lesbians transitioned instead, there would be hardly any need for gay marriage.
>>
>>8750947
Don't lose your time too much. They are mindless sheeps who think history is guided by pieces of paper. They don't even realize they've been doing the opposite of making people accept them in the long run. They are just too self-centered. They deserve this future.
>>
>>8751566
>cis hetero parents in the quest for a normal healthy child would rather trans their child instead of having a gay one, right
[citation fucking needed]
most cis people still see trans as degenerate super-gays
>>
>>8751566
>cis hetero parents in the quest for a normal healthy child would rather trans their child instead of having a gay one, right?
Then they are just as insane as transpeople.
>>
File: DHL-6i5UAAAp1XL.jpg (249KB, 1200x912px) Image search: [Google]
DHL-6i5UAAAp1XL.jpg
249KB, 1200x912px
>>8750947
>When the gay rights movements started just as movement for love between two adults people slowly started support them.
yes.
>Now you have gay rights activists promoting transgender children and gender bending. That transwomen are real women, and transmen are real men and going out with them doesn't make you a homosexual.
no. If anything, their goal is to make sex kid-friendly.
>They have pushed back their movement by decades.
Yes, but not for the reasons you think. It's more because they ostracize anything they disagree with instead of engaging in discussion. And that's only the mainstream; most are just normal people.
>>
>>8751487
>Nowadays, effeminate kids, who would have eventually grown out of the trans phase to become gay men. Are at risk of being pumped full of hormones and get their dicks chopped off.
You're making a lot of assumptions there.
>>
File: lesbian-couple-mexico.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian-couple-mexico.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>8751632
See conservative countries that somewhat lack gay rights like Mexico, India, and Thailand. IF you are gay or lesbian would be a ladyboy or a stud. The trans people there are almost all homosexual, and the society accepts them more than cis homosexuals.
>>
>>8751566
>You know this the beginning of gay erasure?
That's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Gay and trans are different. Anyone who thinks trans means gay erasure does not understand trans at all.
Gay marriage helps trans people too because it eliminates arguments about what sex a trans person is for marriage purposes.
>>
>>8751665
And they are wrong for that, no matter how numerous they are. They're so scared of anything non-heterosexual-appearing that they are willing to tolerate parodies of themselves rather than people being genuinely different than them. They are fools.
>>
>>8751665
Also all three of the countries you've cited aren't exactly great countries. And if you dare even mention Iran, I'll get really furious.
>>
File: 1438619536958.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438619536958.png
28KB, 200x200px
>>8751690
>And if you dare even mention Iran, I'll get really furious.

Why?
>>
>>8751705
Because it's a shit country run by actual madmen.
>>
File: 1454783821814.jpg (433KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454783821814.jpg
433KB, 1280x800px
>Be gay rights activist and start various movements campaigning for homosexuals and gay marriage
>Finally get gay marriage
>Then everyone becomes the opposite gender instead

It's like pottery
>>
>>8750947
I wouldn't "promote transgender children." I promote transgender children GETTING CARE. This is like the difference between "promoting homosexual children!!1" and "promoting supporting gay kids." They're already fucking gay, the gay rights movement isn't making kids gay - they're asking for gay kids to be treated well. The same thing for trans kids - if they're already trans, I want them to get compassion and help. I don't want to make cis kids trans. I support transitional care for kids who are very unambiguously trans (by classic diagnostic criteria) and very distressed in their birth sex role. I support a '"wait and see" approach for kids who are maybe just GNC and unsure.

>>8751566
Bisexual and trans here. I'm queer either way, dumbass.
>>
>>8751742
>Bisexual and trans here. I'm queer either way, dumbass

So you're either a male taking the role of straight women or a male taking the role of a straight man who happens to look like a woman. It's still a win-win for cis hetero normative-society.
>>
>>8751802
Different anon. Being trans isn't political. You are what you are, and whether or not it's a win for cis-het-norm society (which I don't think is the case) is irrelevant.
>>
>>8751832
All sexuality and genders carry politics.
>>
>>8751452
You actually think trans people started the gay rights movement?
>>
>>8750947
I get that this is a troll but one point is relevant here. Trying to convince non-homosexuals that have sex with someone born the same sex as them, with regards to natal sex, is a fool's errand and DOES set up back.

tl:dr trannies are gay and HSTS claiming straight are rightfully seen as deceptive
>>
>>8752002
Male.
>>
>>8751832
telling people sex with a biological man is straight is political.
>>
>>8752099
>I get that this is a troll
Mindless sheep...
>>
>>8752134
The gay and transgender agendas are wholly separate entities.
>>
>>8752134
WAKE UP G- I MEAN, SHEEPLE

THEY'RE ALL JUST AFTER YOOUUURRR MIINNDDDDDD

>he thinks he's unique when in reality he's just duping every other teenager on this site with a meme cause
>>
>>8752002
I transitioned for myself, not for anything to do with politics. Whatever political implications someone may see in my transitioning weren't my concern.
>>
>>8752145
If you say so.
>>
>>8752099
>rightfully seen as deceptive
Total bullshit.
>>
LGBT are certainly finished now that Trump/Pence are in office. Thank you hons!
>>
File: SylviaRiveraWay.jpg (1MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
SylviaRiveraWay.jpg
1MB, 2272x1704px
>>8752073
Yes they did and it's understandable because they were the ones that faced the most opposition. Not only did they defy sexual roles they defy gender roles.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.