[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he want to see my dick so bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 17

File: hmm.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
Hi so i'm mtf and have been cybersexing my bestfriend, he is basically having an affair on his gf with me. I have already sucked his dick and swallowed his cum in real life, and he realy enjoyed fondling my boobies, but i am a bit concerned..

He keeps asking me to not hide my dick when i send him lewd pics. He says he is "an arse man", and last night i showed him my girly butt and he loved it. He sent a snap video of himself cumming, and i recorded it ^_^. but he seems pretty insistent, or rather, deperate to se my dick sometimes, and I'm realy not sure how i feel.

Should i be worried? maybe its a good thing if he likes dick because it means i might have a better chance of replacing his gf.
>>
>>8750345
holy shit why does this make me so jealous

you made me jealous op. fuck, I'd kill to have this sort of relationship

also don't worry about dick. if he likes your dick, that means he likes you, and if you are ok with it then you're ok with it and there is no need to ruin this perfect relationship out of the fear of some "chaser" strawman

also if you manage to replace his gf and he will drop her for you it's like ultimate victory for you as a transwoman
>>
File: 1503219348225.jpg (33KB, 720x493px) Image search: [Google]
1503219348225.jpg
33KB, 720x493px
>>8750345
gfAnons on suicide watch
>>
As a guy who likes dick on trannies too I have to say that it is a good thing for you. It is more likely that he will leave his gf for you if you have a half decent personality.
>>
>>8750559
Sweet, how do i make sure i have a decent personally?
>>
>>8750345
this is my goal tbhon, who cares if he likes your dick, you get to sex your best friend, that's like a dream
>>
>>8750345
Stop being a filthy cheater with a filthy cheater
>>
>>8750394
OP is being treated like a sexual object to feed some guys fetish, and as a sexual release for the lack of intimacy in his current relationship. Instead of working on his relationship problems he has decided to cheat on his partner with his best friend OP. Any future relationship OP and this man have will end in disaster as this is a man who has proven to be disloyal and willing to not work out issues. All relationships entered into through infidelity inevitably fail, as will this one if OP and this man start one. When that happens OP will lose his best friend, and depending on how long it takes to fail may be too broken/old to ever find a meaningful relationship again. There may also be the possibility his GF finds out and he wishes to remain with her so he cuts OP out of his life forever.

So what are you jealous of? OP is going to get burned, badly burned in the future in one of many ways.
>>
File: ic-8380.png (76KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
ic-8380.png
76KB, 200x194px
>>8750567
I can't help it. It feels so damn good ^_^
>>
>>8750588
nooo, best friend love is the purest and unbreakable, of course OPs best friend would rather be with his best friend than some random girl, I'm jealous too best friends are made for each other
>>
>>8750592
do you not feel guilty at all? you're being a homewrecker bitch, there's many single guys outthere who'd love you for who you are
>>
>>8750602
>best friend love is pure and unbreakable
You are delusional, I have known many people whose 'best friends' left them high and dry after entering into a relationship with them. Consider asking your doctor for some quetiapine to take with your titty sprinkles.
>>
File: ic-5241.png (135KB, 368x318px) Image search: [Google]
ic-5241.png
135KB, 368x318px
>>8750588
His gf is just a floozy, I've been his bff for like 11 years. I don't mind if he wants to sex with other girls, i love him, and i used to be a guy myself so i know what it's like to have testosterone making you want to have sex with everything. I'm not like his cis gf who wants to trap him and deny his male nature. I just want us to make lovely memories and happiness together, i don't mind sharing if i have to
>>
>>8750610
Why would i feel guilty? He was mine before she stole him from me. Now I'm a girl too i can steal him back :D I'm just doing to her what she did to me
>>
>>8750612
Those were not true best friends then! Real best friends love each other forever
>>
File: 1503172789385.jpg (922KB, 1525x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1503172789385.jpg
922KB, 1525x1720px
poison for the cissies
>>
>>8750588
>OP is being treated like a sexual object

Which is what all trannies dream of (and is the primary reason they become trannies), that's why they're jealous
>>
>>8750675
wrong, all trannies dream of fucking their best friends
>>
File: 1503225588794.jpg (53KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
1503225588794.jpg
53KB, 500x633px
>>
File: 1438799519705.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438799519705.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>8750588
I'm jealous of having a boyfriend who would cyber sex with me, who would love me and lust for me even though I have a penis, for whom I wouldn't need to pretend to be "normal" or "legitimate", who would fuck me and cheat on his cis gf for me, and perhaps ultimately leave her for me.

A bf to sext with anime girl pics and play video games with. A bf who would also be my friend, a dream come true!

although considering the new info(>>8750613
>>8750619) I am no longer as jealous as I used to be when I first read op. Turns out op used to know him for 11 years before transition. Perhaps op even started transition to have senpai notice him.

This is not my ideal situation because that guy clearly fell in love with op based on who he was before, and op probably doesn't pass and isn't on hrt for such a long time anyway.

This isn't the dream of which I am jealous of.

My dream situation, as a transwoman 5 years on hrt who went through enough shit in life, is to meet someone who didn't know before, and then make them fall in love with me, and then make them cheat on their gf with me, with the current me, loving me as I am now, unconnected to any past male self of mine.

And for him to also be someone whom I could also love-because so far all people, straight and gay, cis and trans I've met past years have always been annoying little subhumans with irritating little faults and issues that only made me drop them and remove them from my life as soon as I got to know them a little better not to have any delusions about the true nature of their characters.
>>
File: 1409700731377.jpg (33KB, 306x325px) Image search: [Google]
1409700731377.jpg
33KB, 306x325px
>>8750610
and you're being attention whoring drama queen

fuck off to your facebook making more photos with cis men in social situations, then bitch about how weak and lonely you are on 4chan for anonymous attention
>>
>>8750700
shit fantasy, why would you not want to get with your best friend of 11 years
>>
>>8750717
because no one who knew my male past self and liked it is my friend. lmao
>>
>>8750721
that sucks anon, sorry for your loss
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-20-20-06-42.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-20-20-06-42.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>8750700
Ya I'm only 11 months on hrt and still boymode. I think i will need ffs to pass :(
>>
>>8750724
>maid cosplay

ayy your bf should treasure you!
>>
>>8750723
yes, me too, but you probably didn't read my post correctly btw
>>
>>8750700
you think this is an anime but really its just a mentally ill homewrecker
>>
>>8750724
>screenshot with today's date

are you literally sitting like that right now?

wew

>>8750743
>home

this isn't 1950's, there's probably no home to wreck
>>
>>8750700
>then make them cheat on their gf with
>loving me
That isn't love anon, that is lust. Dating a cheater is the worst thing you can do if you actually care about your long term happiness.

Also if someone loved you before you transitioned, and loved you after. Then that means they legitimately loved you (not what happened with OP at all btw, the friend is just sex deprived). If someone legitimately loved you before hand that means they will stay by your side instead of dump your ass when you are out of your prime.
>>
>>8750749
no, I hate my past male self. I've spend years fighting against his appearance, his insecurities, his broken weak mind, his lack of willpower, his stupid mannerisms, and other things. Anyone who liked that person is not someone who would like me-or someone whom I would like.

As you gaze into abyss, abyss gazes into you. My male teenage self was as ugly and broken as his alcoholic grandparents, as his gopnik classmates, as his dumbass former prisoner father. But he was also a transgirl deep inside, and he sworn to destroy himself and rebuild himself anew, a promise I have fulfilled.
>>
clean my dreams too desu
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-20-20-41-33.png (138KB, 444x791px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-20-20-41-33.png
138KB, 444x791px
>>8750746
Lol nah, its a screenshot of a lewd video i sent my bff when we were cybersexing in snap chat yesterday
>>
>>8750724
>wow so passable

>>8750767
>turk manface, strong beard shadow

reminder not to trust angled selfies, kids
>>
>>8750767
You goddamn dirty whore.
>>
>>8750764
Saying you'd hate someone who saw you for what you were inside, instead of all your problems sounds dishonest. No, you wished someone cared back then because rebuilding yourself would have been easier if you were loved. But no one did, so you can't see anyone loving you as you were.

If someone loved you back then they'd love you more as you are now. You would have also had a more positive reason to change. Beyond self hate.

People who love you at your worst are the best kinds of people who will love you the most at your best.
>>
>>8750773
Ya i hadn't shaved in like 3 days lol
>>
File: honkingmaximum.gif (128KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
honkingmaximum.gif
128KB, 209x193px
>>8750724
>>8750767
>>8750782

you're looking great, hon!
I'm sure your bff will def drop his cis gf for you! you just wait and keep sending him such lewd photos, he won't be able to resist!
>>
File: ic-8873.png (341KB, 477x635px) Image search: [Google]
ic-8873.png
341KB, 477x635px
>>8750833
To be fair his gf is more of a hon than me. Not much competition desu
>>
File: 1413006017092.png (300KB, 628x525px) Image search: [Google]
1413006017092.png
300KB, 628x525px
>>8750856
haha fuck you're right

wtf is this smile I thought only trannies do it
>>
>>8750860
It's called having thin (masculine) lips.
>>
>>8750563
Don't be a brick wall who only cares about her gender and identity and have more to your life than your body/gender etc.
>>
File: hanky panky.jpg (102KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hanky panky.jpg
102KB, 1280x1280px
>>8750724
>>8750767
>tfw no trans bestfriend to cheat with

>>8750856
>tfw no ugly cis girlfriend to cheat on
>>
>>8750613
You do you OP. Fuck all the haters on here saying ""he's a chaser, he only liked your body""' EVERYONE WHO WANTS ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE IS A CHASER (OF ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE duh). He thinks your hot and loves you for who you are.

Ride that boi dick.
>>
>>8750856
Must be a good feel to be able to compete with a cisgirl as a tgirl.
>>
Wether or not he's a chaser doesn't really matter. He's going to cheat on his gf with you until A. He get bored B. He gets caught or C. He thinks he's going to get caught. He's never going to be in an actual relationship with you because he's not going to want to explain to his parents/grandparents/friends that he's fucking a tranny. The only hope you have of an actual relationship is once/if you end up flawlessly passing and there being a 0% chance of anyone realising who you were. It sucks but that's life, the ego beats love every time.
>>
>>8751063
I've known his parents for years and they already know I'm trans, even though my friend says he doesn't give a shit about one anybody thinks, his parents actually think transitioning is a good thing for me. I think he was very serious about convincing them to accept me, and so they did :)
>>
>>8751094
Accepting you as a human being is one thing. Accepting you as their sons partner is something else entirely. You think his mother doesn't want grandchildren? You think that there won't be a part of them that's disappointed? You think that they won't resent you stealing their sons future? Because that's the difference between "my friend is trans" and "my gf is trans" (Source: is trans and in a relationship.)
>>
>>8751128
Who gives a fuck? It's his choice not their's. If parents actually love their children they let them be happy.
>>
>>8751094
>his parents actually think transitioning is a good thing for me.
why?
>>
>>8751144
I totally agree with you and I'm lucky to have found someone else who agrees too, but chances are that these are thoughts he's going to have and will weigh heavily on his mind. You seem young and he may be thinking like you do now but once he's getting close to 30? Wife, kids, white picket fence, will all start haunting him like they do for most guys.
>>
>>8751163
Btw my bff's current cis gf has lupis and is infertile, so he would have those problems with her too
>>
>>8751163
Gay guys don't want kids.
>>
>>8751153
They have known me for a long time, and before hormones i was a lot less social, and lacking confidence. They like how transitioning is making me a nicer person.
>>
>>8751177
Cool beans, he'd probably end up feeling similar about her eventually too but without the thoughts of "will my friends/family think I'm a fag"
>>
>>8750345
I'm pretty fwy for a whiate guy
>>
>>8751128
>>8751163
Do other people typically not consider adoption or something? I don't see how 'not having kids' is such a huge deal when there are plenty of kids out there who'd love the be adopted, would give anything in the world to be adopted like I'd give anything to be a cis girl...?
>>
>>8751576
The problem is that adopting can be a big deal when you're trans. Having a stable enough life where you can raise kids and then getting approval to adopt can be hard.
>>
>>8751576
There's a reason that there's a lot of kids who need adoption, it's not the same as biological kids. Especially to the older generations. I personally plan to adopt one day but I'm a dirty tranny too so...
>>
File: 20170820_105631.png (244KB, 1063x1363px) Image search: [Google]
20170820_105631.png
244KB, 1063x1363px
Protip: trans or not, anyone with a fetish for being the other woman, do so for validation. In a trannys case, they do it to prove to themselves they are better than a cis woman somehow (even though a cheater is at best, full of emotional issues, and at worst, a corrupt and manipulative individual, no prize there). Cis girls do this because of daddy issues, or issues being the black sheep in their family, so the dream of "stealing" a man from someone indicatives that someone is choosing them first, because their family doesnt. Another reason is when people are born narcissists and it feeds their ego to lure a taken person away, dating is a competition for them, rather than a means to find a mate. The last reason, is someone is ugly and they feel power if they perceive someones partner is more attractive than they are, being able to be chosen over them, is a way to feel desirable. In the end, its a fools endeavor. The other woman doesn't achieve what she thinks when taking someones man. Cheating isn't a rational choice or even a choice made with true feelings. The cheater does it for the dopamine, nothing more.
>>
>>8751640
Males having sex with only a single woman is an irrational choice. They remain monogamous because of oxytosin and nothing more.
>>
>>8750588
nice strawman
>>
>>8751765
If people want to be poly, they can be with someone poly, dont enter into mono relationships and play the victim ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ people can leave relationships if they aren't happy, no one is holding them hostage
>>
>>8750588
#Realtalk, my nigga.
There is absolutely no reason to be jealous of some disloyal male slut who just wants to nut.
>>
>>8750724
>male Anne Frank
>>
>>8750592
You're disgusting
>>
>>8752529
She's just trying to get back what's rightfully hers.
>>
>>8752529
adultery is a fetish tho
>>
>>8752574
This
>>
>>8750345
Liking dick doesn't make a man gay.
>>
>>8750345
Because he's only attracted to you for your dick. You should only be worried f you're looking for a relationship because there's a fair chance that he's in this only with his dick, not with his heart,
>>
>>8754655
but he hasn't even seen my dick yet and we have done so much together
>>
op post more pics
>>
>>8754660
Some people are like that. They chase and chase and when they get it they're done with it. Sometimes, even I'm like that. It's fun when they play hard to get.

Another worrisome thing to consider is that people who cheat aren't worth it. There are certain circumstances, sure, but I bet that guy has no reason that he can't break up with his gf except that he's greedy. But hey, he's not my problem, so godspeed to you.
>>
>>8750856
now I dont want to die as much
thanks
>>
>>8754668
What kind of pics? Promise you won't bully me
>>
>>8754729
Forget pics, post more cute stories about seducing your bf away from the hon.
>>
>>8754743
I second this. I want some hot sauce.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.