[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your anxieties/fears as an LGBT person Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: 1472848980537.png (109KB, 1336x934px) Image search: [Google]
1472848980537.png
109KB, 1336x934px
What are your anxieties/fears as an LGBT person

Pic related
>>
not being given a trans diagnosis because i was raped as a kid and lost dad at 8 and abused by brother and i have bpd and etc

i live in finland
>>
>>8750556
Holy fuck anon
>>
>>8750580
what do you mean?
>>
>>8750128
as a Bi I get treated like I'm just desperate or a slut by people who know, I've been told by gay men and straight women that I'll eventually ''settle into one side'' or some bullshit

My social group treats me like I'm ugly when I seriously think I'm above average so they go down the ''you're desperate'' route including such charming statements on my sex life like "Anyone must be desperate to want to be with you" and so on

My self-worth is pretty low
>>
>>8750583
real sorry to hear you live in finland anon
>>
I'm afraid of:
Getting beat the fuck up because someone doesn't like my life choices.
Get raped because said person is also a rapist gay cunt.
Get outed and receive death treats as well as physical/verbal abuse by neighbors, bored fuckhead teenagers and far right wingers in my own neighborhood.
>>
>>8750128
I'm afraid I'll never be feminine enough for straight boys to like me
>>
>>8750708
> think I'm above average
>My self-worth is pretty low

Not low enough
>>
Im scared of wasps
>>
File: IMG_2217.png (280KB, 400x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2217.png
280KB, 400x622px
I do worry about being misgendered, which is still a regular thing for me, although thankfully that's happening less often these days.
Running out of medicine is one, because I feel terrible if I don't get a full does every day.

Then the absolute worst case scenarios are being kidnapped, physically attacked or killed by a stranger, and being arrested and/or sent to a men's prison.
>>
>>8750128
delet this
>>
>>8750128
anal
>>
>>8750797
wasps made a nest in my mailbox help
>>
>>8750758
Ill love u anon. Wait does being a chaser make u gay?
>>
File: 1503200872091_0.jpg (167KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503200872091_0.jpg
167KB, 480x480px
not finding love, sound stupid but shit I just want someone to love and that loves me back

enough with this shit culture of oversexuality and sluttiness, I just want a normal relationship like two normal adults
>>
>>8750128
burning alive
>>
Mainly just a lack of acceptance, among the religion, other LGBT+, etc. being a pansexual. Also, I have a bit of anxiety about gender since there's so much conflicting info and my own insecurities.
>>
My dad told me I'd be very lonely as a trans person and never fall in love again. Now everytime things don't work out with a girl or a guy I feel like I'm proving him right.
>>
Everybody around me is way more cool with my transition than I am.

I get a lot of support from friends and loved ones that tell me it's okay that I'm trans, that I pass well, that they like hanging out with me. No matter how much they tell me this I still feel like a disgusting freak.

I cry sometimes because I don't have a vagina and i want to have real sex with my boyfriend. Anal is incredibly painful for me, I wish I could crawl on top of him in the morning and slip him inside me without having to worry about cleaning out or a ton of lubricant or the horrible pain.

I still haven't come out to my dad's side of the family and I never will because I feel like such a disappointment.
>>
>>8750912
>pansexual
fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>8750556
Is that how Finland works, traumatic childhood means no transition allowed?
>>
>>8750128
I'll get an STD from someone I thought I was in a monogamous relationship with.
HIV is the big one, of course, but any permanent one terrifies me.
This is why I don't think I'll ever be able to not use condoms.
Second fear is that I won't have the guts to kill the person who gave me it for lying and cheating on me.
>>
>tfw i go out presenting for the first time since hrt, second time ever
>I passed flawlessly
>Except for voice but mines soft and feminine and I made an effort to make it higher pitch
>Roommates from 2 years ago didn't recognize me
>Guys thought i was hot

I'm feeling fantastic desu, there's hope ladies
>>
>>8751203
same here, good thing I kinda has a condom fetish so I can always use it as an excuse
>>
>>8751248
Basically the point is my anxieties and fears were just that, fears and not reality. I think that this will be true for most of us at some point, and a lot of you will be fine:)
>>
>>8751248
>there's hope ladies
For some.
>>
>>8750897
Doesn't matter if you're a little gay I guess, as long as you act straight and treat me like your gf...
>>
growing old
>>
>>8750747
whats so bad about it?

do you mean that they will not give me a diagnosis for real? right now im just worrying about it

i mean i live in helsinki though and its nice, rest of finland blows dick though
>>
>>8751134
well im sure there are quacks everywhere who will latch onto shit like your past but in finland i read a guideline and it said "comorbid psychiatric disorders should be treated first"

i mean im just worried if they start being like "oh u just have daddy issues ur not trans" or like "u just hate men and being one cuz u were diddled by one as a kid" or that "youre not trans because you dont like your brothers because they choked you and attacked you"
>>
>>8751657
oh yeah and the whole having to treat other things first is just fucking BULLSHIT to me because you dont jsut fucking treat bpd i mean luckily its undiagnosed for me but i so fucking obviously have it its total bullshit.
>>
>>8751657
They have the same guidelines everywhere and it usually means that you should be stable ie. if you're bipolar they won't put you on hormones in the middle of a manic episode, but if you're on mood stabilizers and functional you're ok

Doesn't finland have some kinda tranny forum you can ask about this on?
>>
>>8750915
"Every relationship you or anybody else is in your entire life is going to fail, right up until the one that doesn't." -Dan Savage, probably quoting somebody else.

Rather like that one.
>>
One one hand I feel like my closet is transparent and that my family ought to have things figured out having known me for all my life, and they're just waiting for me to say something.

On the other hand I'm worried that they're completely obvious to it and that I'm assuming they know.
>>
>i made that image over two years ago
>still haven't shot myself

end me
>>
>>8751099
I feel the same way anon
>>
>>8750128
i don't care about being bi, but if people around me found out it'd be spread around and i'd end up full homo by default. women, even bisexual women, around here have an extremely harsh distrust of bisexual men. they either see you as a closeted homo, or an untrustworthy man slut with no morals.
>tfw i prefer women, so i have to hide my like of bois or risk having to move
>>
>>8750128
>"h-hey i think I like you"
>blackout
>wake up in hospital with a billion knife wounds
>>
>>8750708
Post face!!
>>
File: 1486437557714.jpg (10KB, 236x217px) Image search: [Google]
1486437557714.jpg
10KB, 236x217px
>>8750128
I'll never have sex/relationship

I'll die without having lived at all but that's more of a general person fear
>>
Becoming homeless and unemployed.
>>
>>8750128

mostly being left out with other men. if im open about my sexuality from the get go, the best i can ever hope to be is someones 'gay best friend' instead of just their best friend. people who claim to have no problem wiht gays tend to reduce my identity to homosexuality.

so i just dont really come out anymore. if they meet someone i date that'd be the time to come out but i dont really date, i just sleep around so theres no need.

it allows me to live my life more authentically as ironic as it sounds. men treat me like a man.
>>
File: 1497221615405.jpg (34KB, 250x445px) Image search: [Google]
1497221615405.jpg
34KB, 250x445px
being abandoned by my family, becoming homeless, committing suicide

usual shittodesu

I really hope the next generation of trans kids is treated better than we are, it's a miserable fucking life
>>
>>8750891
Go out at night, spray them, then run.
>>
>>8751651
but isnt finland all amis and rally drivers?
>>
>>8751099
>I cry sometimes because I don't have a vagina and i want to have real sex with my boyfriend.
SRS is better than this board makes it out to be. Sex is better postop.
>>
im only afraid of one thing, being bored, and maybe the negative results of going to extremes entertaining myself
>>
File: 1322037500548.jpg (129KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
1322037500548.jpg
129KB, 500x622px
I'm 24 years old, I don't have a degree, I work a shitty 39.5 hour job with no benefits that refuses to give me a set schedule so I can get a second job, and I can't afford to live on my own so I live at home with my anti-lgbt (not merely homophobic, they fucking hate us non-cishets) parents and my mom doesn't work and goes into a psychotic rage any time we ask her to and my dad is disabled so all of my money goes towards keeping us afloat and I just overdrafted my account so if my dad's social security doesn't pull through we'll have no money in two weeks and we have a million bills and I just don't know how in this situation I can ever have a gay love life because if I ever do anything to upset my parents I'll be kicked out like my straight sister was when she dared to have a boyfriend.

I want to fucking kill myself but I have too many people depending on me, plus I'm afraid of the ramifications of failure.
>>
mtf fears:
Getting murdered by a bf after his friends/family learn I'm trans.
Getting outed to everybody by a vindictive ex-bf.
STDs.
Getting put in a men's prison/jail/detention facility even though I've had SRS.
>>
>>8750128
Being judged on my status, not being accecpted, my meticulousoy crafted and calculated plan burning apart in the atmosphere spectacularly.

Im on the verge of getting my ffs and ba, just waiting for a letter and a consultation. I have no debt, a good job, my insurance supposedly covers the cosmetic procedures. I have no friends or s.o. that im tied to. Im soo close if i just keep fighting the good fight for ~7months. Would be a shame if it fell apart after all this effort and suffering.
>>
>>8753928
>I want to fucking kill myself but I have too many people depending on me
this is why suicide rates have increased so much
its not that the desire to kill yourself is new, its just that more people are less codependent now
-unsolicited advice-
what do you want anon? write down what you want to have 1-2 years from now. A bf? A higher paying job? A more consistent job?
Make a list of strategies to achieve each goal, even if some won't work or arent feasible currently just write down as many as you can.

having solutions can make the anxiety from thinking about the problems less
also mindfulness meditation can help you think about problems less often
-end of unsolicited advice-
>>
>>8753928
you lucky fuck
you have their lives in their hands. ruin them.
>>
File: TUHNo6c.jpg (93KB, 700x966px) Image search: [Google]
TUHNo6c.jpg
93KB, 700x966px
>>8750899
>not finding love, sound stupid but shit I just want someone to love and that loves me back
>
>enough with this shit culture of oversexuality and sluttiness, I just want a normal relationship like two normal adults

That's all I wanted out of a relationship anon and I've learned through a 2 and a half year abusive realtionship that it's a dangerous desire to have. I'm two months out of that realtionship and I still feel shaken

I was willing to let her walk all over me, hit me, threaten my life, isolate me from friends and family, basically take control of my entire life because she loved me and I loved her back.

I've since learned that all I want is to be someone that I love, if there isn't someone out there who loves me back at least I'll know that there's one person in this world who does. Be someone worth your respect worth your love, or realize that you always have been.

Just started on estrogen patches yesterday and I'm going on one month on pills.
>>
I basically came out as FtM 15 years ago, and then couldn't access a gender doc for 3 years and he was an asshole so I got scared of doctors and went solo. No medical transition, just passing for a younger kid. For years. And years. I'm a fucking adult. I got stuck on a pause button. And then I finally got a new doc who wanted to put me on T right away but I had to get a tumour out first and then it was another year's wait. Now I've been on T a year and I have an appointment in September to see another gender doc to get approved for top surgery but I don't really want to see him. I want the surgery, but I don't want to try and explain to him why it took me so long to get on T.

When I first came out, people transitioning medically as late as I am was not weird. NOW it's fucking weird. Early transitioners are more common. Transitioning in your twenties starts to run late. If I had at least repressed all this time, I might have more of an excuse, but I did not. I've been living as a guy - just a scrawny, kinda fem one who everyone says "is lucky to look so young, you'll look 30 when you're 50, anon!" I feel like it's going to make me look less authentic when I was someone who came out in high school because I couldn't repress and figured I might be risking homelessness. I fit the classic criteria once, and now I feel like I don't look trans at all because I learned to cope with the dysphoria and didn't need T to stay alive/relatively happy. Do I look like a trender? I feel like I do.

I'm SO happy with what T has done, and I just regret all the years of inertia and not looking for ways to get it sooner. But I'm almost more afraid of my transition somehow being taken away from me than I ever was before.
>>
>>8750128
My fear is I become a loser and end up writing paragraphs about it.
>>
>>8754433
>>
>>8754433
You can avoid that potential fate completely by necking yourself. Do it now, just to be safe.
>>
>>8751848
FUCK me too
>>
>>8750128
That i will forever continue to be misunderstood
>>
>>8751657
actually they are pretty open to many options and want to thoroughly make sure that you really need treatment if you "apply" to the gender identity clinics (i actually go there but there are like 4 ppl total working there so it has taken me over a year for them to even mention the possibility of starting hormones etc.)
>>
File: 1503189958125.gif (4KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
1503189958125.gif
4KB, 344x326px
>>8754363
I'm doomed then

Fuck, why can I just have someone that just love me and I love back

someone that just make me all tingly inside, that the sex is good because is love making and not just sex...
>>
>>8754189
Sadly I'm more interdependent than that. I have no transportation to and from work, they have to chaffeur me there because we're too poor to afford putting me on the insurance, let alone me getting my own vehicle, and from where I live civilization is a long way away.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.