[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do trannies get over their parents favoritism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

What do you do when mummy and daddy prefers your better siblings? Do you feel jealous like I do? Do you hate them like I do?
>>
>>8749380
They don't prefer my better sibling!
>>
My older brother is an obese autistic neet. We're both unfavourable. I'm pretty sure my dad is one bad day from killing himself.
>>
>>8749380
How do your parents show favoritism OP?
>>
I'm the favorite, which made it all the more devastating to my mom when I came out
>>
>>8749420
I think I may be your older brother...

I will bet you $20 I suicide before dad.
>>
We don't get over it lmao
>>
>>8749380

I don't really have better siblings. I was the kid with the greatest potential that my parents had out of the three of us, and they ruined me. The youngest is second best, but we'll see what happens.

Apparently, I was my mother's favorite ever since childhood, now she can't stand me.

>>8749429

My parents were already upset with me when I went from being their shining star to a NEET with shitty grades who nearly dropped out of high school and didn't get their driver's license. Coming out as a tranny who was never going to hook up with a woman or give them grandchildren was just the icing on top.

I wonder what their reaction would have been had I kept my academic record up since middle school. Obviously more favorable, but by how much and how would things be different?

>>8749437

But if you win you can't collect. Are you going to specify that the money should be donated to something?
>>
>>8749462
>I was the kid with the greatest potential that my parents had out of the three of us, and they ruined me.
Explain?
>>
>>8749462
keep it for your tits
>>
>>8749428
They shower my sister with lots of love and care, talk to her alot. They don't talk to me at all, oh wait, they do but its to tell me that I'm ugly, hideous and awful looking and should go kms
>>
>>8749442
The how do you deal with it without eating yourself or killing yourself?
>>
>>8749473

>Explain?

My eldest younger brother. Doesn't know how to spend his money; money he earns is money that has to be spent. That's common in the family though. Very much not a delayed gratification kind of guy, so not the kind of guy that goes to college. He's working as a stagehand on a per diem basis. He's not helpful, as any time he's asked for a favor he has to point out he's not the only child.

My youngest brother. Academic, but has this stupid idiosyncrasy of his where he has tardrage when he gets frustrated. Not bilingual, like the other brother and I are. Can, in fact, delay gratification. At his age, he cannot spell basic words correctly and his handwriting is like a 5 year old's.

On IQ tests, each got 106 overall. The first one was in the 110-120 range for some subtest though. My mother dropped my brothers from Spanish classes in elementary school since it was holding them back in other subjects. My mother said I did not have that issue. Though that may have been because I was the only child in the house when I learned Spanish. My brothers had me to speak to in English at home, so they may not have gotten the chance to use Spanish as much as I did.
>>
>>8749473
>>8749613

Since I talked about my brothers, I should say something about myself. I used to be able to delay gratification. One of my problems was that I found ordinary classwork so easy I got As and Bs only doing my homework with no studying. Standardized test performance was also above average. When I then came across classes that were actually difficult, I did not have the studying skills that I should have built up by that point. Because I was the firstborn, my parents were immigrants to the country, and my parents were focused on just getting my brothers to catch up, I was mostly on my own in directing my academic path, and without any social contacts to give me an idea of where I stand in the greater picture, to get me to stop being the big fish in the little pond, I was delusional enough to think my no-effort 3.4 GPA was good enough for scholarships and high-ranking colleges in the future (and I didn't even keep that up in high school). My hermit lifestyle was definitely going to limit me in life since you can't get far in life all on your own, but I think that would have resolved on its own had I transitioned early. I was stubborn and far too concerned with rules and morality (which was definitely one part of the reason I didn't transition early). Many, if not every teacher, said I was a bright student. Their only concern was that I wasn't making friends. I'm actually helpful and wanted to get a high-paying job to give my mother a good retirement home, but that was before my parents embittered me.

The ruined part shouldn't need explaining since this is a tranny thread. We all know how that went.

>>8749478

>keep it for your tits

Quoting the other anon, explain?
>>
>>8749618

>good retirement home

To be clear, I don't mean a nursing home, I mean that I wanted to buy my mother a large house in a nice area.
>>
>>8749380
I'm cis and my mom carries the weight of the fuck up children but has left me beside myself on a lot if things. The good kid gets neglected is the saying. I'm a bit disappointed she enables them but wouldn't help me with basic things, buf it's honestly not that bad. I do think less of my siblings though.
>>
I'm the favoured child by now. My sister was the good cop when we were little, but now she's a bigger fuck-up than I could ever be just by being a tranny. (Barely finished high school, worked in a donut shop for a week, went to college for a month. has lived at home ever since...she is turning 30.)
>>
>>8749849
Doesn't she have a bf?
>>
Honestly I think the reason I'm like this is because my parents favored both sisters over me. Like growing up they always treated them better and I thought they hated me because I was a boy. (It was beacause I was a smartass)
>>
File: 070419_Cho_hammer.jpg (32KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
070419_Cho_hammer.jpg
32KB, 320x240px
>>8749380
Go mad, because they didn't. Only my father did, and I was always expected to be the better one.
>>
>>8749935
So how do you get over this fact that they will always love your sisters more?
>>
>>8749950
Tfw no father
>>
>>8749380
I was always my parents favorite, even after coming out as a tranny.
>>
>>8749954
My father was absent for a while and took my country away from me.
>>
>>8750034
How many countries do you have left?
>>
>>8749380
>always both parents favorite
>come out as mtf
>still mom's favorite, dad hates me now
>dad's favorite is now my older sister
>he comes out as ftm
>now my dad hates both of us

That's life folks
>>
>>8749380
I was the youngest. They favoured me!
>>
>>8749380
My only other sibling is an obese, literal retard. I'm stil #1 bitches.
>>
>>8749954
And my mother is certifiably deranged, an oversocialized abomination. So being favoured by her just amounts to having a big bullseye on my head to be subjected to oversocialization efforts.
>>8750040
None. Humongous complications were ensured so that I could not click with any one of them.
>>
>>8750071
Are you my sister? :o
>>
>>8749380
>mtf
>parents divorced
My older brother was always the favorite to my mother.
My father didn't favor any of us as far as I remember.
After coming out my mother is pretty much pretending like I don't exist while my father supports in every way he can.
I changed my name to the female version of his name in his honor.
>>
I am the better sibling. Let that sink in for a moment.
>>
>>8749380
My mom is dead and my dad is a mess, dont care about him much desu
But still i am his favorite, specially because i am the only "boy"
Heh
>>
>tranner
>no job
>other mental health shit
>still the favorite child

Feels alright desu
>>
>>8751243
I'm jelly
>>
>>8749878
Nobody would date her; she's completely nuts.
>>
>>8750042
Damn, karma got your dad good.
>>
>>8751088
Explain please
>>
Shit sucks senpai
>>
>>8752987
Wow, how does a cis female even fail in life?
>>
Parents don't really love their defective children
>>
File: 1499655654698.jpg (58KB, 1063x799px) Image search: [Google]
1499655654698.jpg
58KB, 1063x799px
My brother and I are normies with weirdo streaks but nobody on my family cares because my cousins are irredeemable
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.