[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i'm agp and take HRT...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1502050005170.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
1502050005170.gif
24KB, 60x95px
What happens if i'm agp and start hrt? Will i regret it because of the loss of libido and know what i want after ~5months hrt?

>Non meme description
I like to dress as a woman when i'm alone, specially high heels or cute sandals, but i always get sexually aroused and end up masturbating while doing it. After i finish, i feel good with female clothes but take them off because i get scared someone would discover me.

So, will cypro make me find the truth? Is is worth to risk it for some months while potentially risking fucking up my social and personal life?

I don't care about ED and have no interest in getting manlier but i don't think i want to live as a girl either
>>
>>8749333
Unsure. There's people who aren't trans but turned on by AGP. I think I am, I just can't be dominant in relationships, feels weird, but not much dysphoria like trans. I wouldn't want boobs... Androgyny has been fine. Maybe you're like that.
>>
>>8749348
>There's people who aren't trans but turned on by AGP.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8749348
Are you androgynous naturally or are you taking hrt?

I don't mind boobs physically but they'll be hard to hide
>>
>>8749357
I've really never had a gf I wanted to dominate, opposite.
>>8749359
I'm 20, I lost my femininity from aging but people thought I was a girl in my teens, a guy crushed on me in hs, I thought I was gay but just AGP tendencies coming out.
>>
>>8749374
>I've really never had a gf I wanted to dominate, opposite.
That's only showing you're AGP.
>>
>>8749396
Yeah but I don't have much dysphoria.

I wouldn't mind being a female but... I'm ok
>>
>>8749412
It may well get worse and in any case I think it's fair to call you trans.
>>
>>8749357
Sites like fictionmania have been active for decades and only a small % of the writers identify as trans.

Getting turned on by the idea of being a member of the opposite sex without experiencing dysphoria is absolutely a thing, there are whole communities dedicated to the fetish.
>>
>>8749905
lol go to any /d/ "pic related becomes your new body" thread and tell me how many male bodies you see

the answer is 000000000000000000000000000000000000

i hate anime and hentai but even i'm smart enough to know this shit is the most common kink for like anyone with a functioning mind

"what if i had tits"

that's the only thought bubble you have to be capable of
>>
>>8749333
AGP often has a sort of """romantic""" element, which is likely what makes trans women still be interested in transition even if HRT completely kills their sex drive. Your description makes it sound like you care more about this """romantic""" element than the sexual element. In that case, reduction in libido shouldn't be a problem.

>>8749412
If you don't have dysphoria, and my information theory is right, you may end up developing dysphoria on HRT. (You would probably also develop dysphoria without HRT, but HRT probably speeds up the process.) My information theory states that the more you "get" sexual dimorphism and the better your intuitions are for how sex characteristics work, the more dysphoric you can be.
>>
>>8749333
>i don't think i want to live as a girl either
Why? I think that you shouldn't take HRT if you don't want to be a woman.
>>
>>8749333
I'm agp, lost all sex drive when started hrt, was very happy and I never wanted it back
>>
>>8749333
You'll regret it.
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.
>>
>>8749357
>[citation needed]
Nigga are you serious? There's huge fetish communities out there for men wanting to jerk in panties pretending they're a pretty princess, ffs.

The fact that you think this is even in question just shows how far this "AGP" retardation has gone. Instead of thinking that trans people just have a fetish, you think a common fetish necessarily IS being trans. Jesus christ.
>>
I consider myself to be agp
hrt killed my sex drive and I couldn't care less...I still get kinda horny sometimes but all desire to masturbate is gone
honestly its a bit of a relief

I was bisexual when I started but my romantic interest in men has skyrocketed
it feels so new and exciting when I look at a guy and get butterflies in my stomach, I love that feeling so much

if you do decide to transition be prepared, its not fun AT ALL. the last year has been one of the hardest in my life both emotionally and physically. I hate interactions with strangers when they can't tell if I'm male or female, I feel like i'm getting stared at all the time, I feel very insecure and often wish I was invisible...but still I don't regret the decision to start hrt
>>
>>8750524
>t. miserable hon
Most are satisfied with transition, and it does have proven benefits. Don't let anon scare you into repressing.
>>
>>8749905
>and only a small % of the writers identify as trans.
At any one time, sure.
>>
>>8753063
>hrt killed my sex drive
>I was bisexual when I started but my romantic interest in men has skyrocketed
Because sexual attraction to women needs T but your AGP meta-attraction to men doesn't.
>>
>>8755333
it goes beyond meta attraction

I'm without a doubt able to fall in love with a man
>>
>>8755428
High level meta-attraction.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.