[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-Right = Gay-Accepting Nationalism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: CaolanRobertson.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CaolanRobertson.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
Is the alt-right the first gay friendly nationalist movement in history?

Where else have open gays at all been figureheads, even if frowned upon by many within the ranks they are tolerated and not physically bothered by anyone else within the greater movement. They've even got transgender people. That has never happened before.

https://youtu.be/If1oMPODMGs

https://youtu.be/8cm_63_XFik

https://youtu.be/arOU1bU0cXQ

Visibly queer people, to my knowledge, have never been able to openly inform nationalism before maybe a few years ago. Am I wrong?
>>
There's some self hating gays in the ranks, sure. Doesn't mean the average rank and file don't think we're degenerates who deserve the gas. I'm assuming you're part of the current wave of /pol/ trolls. If you're not, well, just look at the posts they're making here. They're clearly not fans of us.
>>
>>8748452
Before, the Alt-Right means differently from a lot of people. Some of them are actually libertarians or centrists who doesn't want to align with the sjws or the antifa, but they also don't want to align with the old homophobic conservatives. But since Richard Spencer also call themselves the Alt-Right and their increasing publicity, you'll see less people calling themselves that, just like people who aren't misandrists are now calling themselves Egalitarians instead of Feminists.
>>
>>8748491
Being a communist means you hate yourself.
>>
>>8748894
>not being alt-right means you're a communist
:thinking:
>>
>>8749015
You can also be a monarchist.
>>
We've reached an age of parity between gay and straight white males so their orientation is irrelevant
>>
Gay tolerating perhaps. They typically don't approve of homosexuality but don't view it as the most corrosive force in western civs. They typically make a distinction between gay man and faggot.
>>
>>8749057

That's not true at all

t. alt-right monarchist
>>
Who the literal fuck actually believes that Blaire White and Milo Fuckface are alt-right? They're both just right-leaning anti-SJW people. They're not ethnic/racial nationalists, ffs.

If you're a queer racial nationalist, great. If you find some value in these people, great. But don't conflate the two and water down the message.

>>8748620
Richard Spencer popularized the term, you tard. If you don't grasp that the alt-right is fundamentally white nationalist, then you really just started paying attention yesterday.
>>
>>8749228
Richard Spencer is controlled opposition and does not speak for the alt right. See: Charlottesville.
>>
>>8749129
>but don't view it as the most corrosive force in western civs.
I mean sure, the reddit posting anime twitter avatar types don't (but really they're not alt-right, just contrarian as is the norm on 4chan), but the actual vast majority of 'active' alt-righters absolutely view homosexuality (and other degeneracies) as a tremendous corrosive force.
See, for them to rationalize tradition as the key pillar of society, they must turn against homosexuality as some leftist plague.
>>
>>8748620
The term itself is obfuscation and is best defined by what it is not: the establishment conservatism.

Except for a few like Rand and Ron Paul, (who have no association with the more extremist wing of the alt-right and who are only popular with them because they agree on economics) most elected Republicans are "cuckservatives" to use some of the colorful terminology.

A cuckservative is a civic nationalist who doesn't seem to do enough for white people.
>>
>>8749228
>Who the literal fuck actually believes that Blaire White and Milo Fuckface are alt-right? They're both just right-leaning anti-SJW people. They're not ethnic/racial nationalists, ffs.
this desu
>>
>>8749227
No such thing.
>>
>>8749228
>Richard Spencer popularized the term
lmao the alt-right was popularized way back in 2014 with gamergate when the leftist gamers seperated themselves from the left.
>>
>>8748452
Alt-right is a term coined by the media to easily label any dissenting opinion and more easily attack those, there is an alt-right but it was never a cohesive organized group.
>>
>>8750271
No it fucking wasn't. Richard Spencer coined it and /pol/ was championing the term in 2015/early 2016. Maybe earlier, I wasn't active on the board before then. It was only when Hillary started using the term that they did a 180 for some reason.
>>
>>8750285
>Richard Spencer coined it and /pol/ was championing the term in 2015/early 2016
No it wasn't, in fact I got that term whole sentence directly from /pol/ in 2015. Everyone always knew this was about making the dissenting opinions more easy to target and create a narrative.
>>
>>8748452
>Visibly queer people, to my knowledge, have never been able to openly inform nationalism before maybe a few years ago. Am I wrong?

Visibly queer people haven't had a place in politics period until a few years ago.
>>
>>8750271
>Alt-right is a term coined by the media to easily label any dissenting opinion and more easily attack those, there is an alt-right but it was never a cohesive organized group.

I think you mean political labels in general. Just look at how often you see any opinion on this website that isn't "white nationalism is awesome and I love Trump" branded as "hardcore leftist retardation".
>>
File: 1500328378961.jpg (49KB, 492x268px) Image search: [Google]
1500328378961.jpg
49KB, 492x268px
>>8749463
THIS
What the fuck happened? Did everybody get amnesia or something? Is it just too convenient for the current duopoly to continue this fiction? Because I remember when we first started shitposting about being alt right and I don't remember seeing Richard Spencer tripfagging anywhere on 1+2+5chan.

>tfw you helped make the alt right but now you're a post left tranny anyway
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 900x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 900x852px
>>8748452
Richard Spencer is supposedly a gay FtM I think?
>>
>>8751281
This
>>
>>8748452
>alt-right
>gay friendly
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>8748452
The problem with these people is that they have decided to employ a lifestyle of self-hatred in an effort to have worth among whatever community they are in. Just look at people like Taleb. Total self hating Arab who uses his position as leverage to hurl his political views. Same with Milo. I'm not saying this isn't a valid technique (liberals do worse shit tbqh) but stop trying to make it seem honest/genuine.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 506x845px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 506x845px
>>8751863

Gay Australian Alt-Right here and we are welcoming of all, follow me on Twitter, DM's are open
@dingorider1788
>>
File: Pic.jpg (395KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
395KB, 957x1024px
>>8748452
https://discord.gg/qRShHvT
>>
>>8748452
there were gay nazis in germany too until the night of long knives.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.