[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Will I pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

I'll start
>>
>>8747932
0% chance.
>>
File: fpk7qd8cf1gz.jpg (15KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
fpk7qd8cf1gz.jpg
15KB, 401x401px
>>8747943
>>
File: yMm1FTO.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
yMm1FTO.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
>>8747932
you look like this creepy-ass hon
>>
>>8747954
Oh well.
Still gonna do it.
>>
>>8748029
then why ask???
>>
>>8748043
Good point. Guess I just like both "will I pass?" threads, and the lowering of my aspirations and self esteem.
>>
>>8748122

You could just save your money and kill yourself now.

Or you could stop trying to make your fantasy of being a woman into reality by pretending it is your identity.

You could get more validation than 'passing' if you took hgh or testosterone and hit the gym and became more masculine. You'd be more attractive to women, gay men and even straight men that would admire a well built physique.

You can still get fucked in the ass by guys, dominated and imagine you're a woman. The fantasy should remain that - a fantasy.

But you will have better relationships, more validation, greater career and life opportunities if you spend your time and money and energy being a better version of what you were born with.

If your first question is about the validation of others, you're setting yourself up for failure with this tranny shit. If you feel isolated and alone, to the point of suicide now, being a tranny will make that worse. Work toward being a sexy desirable guy, not a disgusting, horrible tranny.
>>
>>8747932
holy shit you are fucked beyond repair
>>
>>8748182
Lel, my "first question" isn't about the validation of others. The day I seek out 4chan shit-posters validation is the day I'll kill myself. My intentions are to stir some shit in a thread cos I'm bored and enjoy reading peoples unconstrained opinions.

In regards to transition it is a question of misery as I am compared to a prospect of some semblance of self respect. I'm pretty sure repression is a more direct route to suicide for me personally. That's not to say that the result of transition will not most likely be further depression.
>>
>>8748326

>Will I pass?
> WILL I PASS?

It's literally the first thing you asked.

>I'm pretty sure repression is a more direct route to suicide for me personally.

It's not repression. you can still have the fantasies, the problem is that you're pretending that is your identity because you've been brainwashed by intersectional ideology. That way of thinking is your problem.

You're just depressed, and most likely gay and you wish you were someone else. Everyone wishes they were someone else at some point. Most people try to improve themselves to be a better, trannies destroy and mutilate themselves trying to be something that they're not.

You clearly want validation and inclusion - or at least attention - and you're willing to fuck up your body and your life to get it, when you could just hit the gym and get all of that in a much healthier way.

You just need to recognise that your 'feelings' are bullshit. They're fantasies and desires and will never be real.

But by all means, go ahead and transition. When you're miserable and trying to kill yourself, remember this thread. Remember that people tried to warn you and offer you a better way of thinking about things and you rejected it.
>>
>take picture of friend and post on 4chan
>"will I pass?" "rate me /b/" "how do you think my poop smells like? just curious haha"
>>
>>8747932
>>8747954

this is andrea? lmao
>>
>Will I pass?
No.
/thread
>>
Aren't you that anon that carved Piety's name in your leg?
>>
File: bllll.jpg (72KB, 418x743px) Image search: [Google]
bllll.jpg
72KB, 418x743px
>>8747932
>>
File: IMG_5269 (2).jpg (875KB, 1554x2082px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5269 (2).jpg
875KB, 1554x2082px
>>8747932
>>
>>8747954
kek
>>
>>8751983
L A S E R H A I R R E M O V A L
>>
File: manu.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
manu.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>8747932
lmao is that Emmanuel Macron?!!
mfw we have the first transpresident...
>>
>>8747932
You look like caraposter desu
>>8751936
Probably not, sorry. You have a very thick jaw and a long, broad chin. That's gonna be a dealbreaker.
>>
Please give it to me straight. I'm at the point where if I don't transition, I will commit suicide
>>
>>8752402
Gr8 b8 m8. That was some redditor asking for self improvement advice
>>
>>8752402
Are you an elf..?
>>
File: 4BtJkwl.jpg (95KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
4BtJkwl.jpg
95KB, 720x960px
hey guys will I piss? spironoctalone 10 years
>>
>>8752407
I feel so bad for the guy. He had fetal alcohol I guess. His parents basically fucked over his entire life irreversibly.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.