[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will never...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9515.jpg (48KB, 668x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9515.jpg
48KB, 668x427px
>I will never hangout with the girls on a weekend night after school
>I will never go to a prom as a girl
>I will never have a sleep over and do makeovers
>I will never experience the surprise of finding out impregnate
>I will never have the kick of feet in my tummy
>I will never be nervously but on by shy boys
>I will never be a daddy's girl
>>
>>8747710
If you had friends as a kid then don't fucking complain
If you haven't been neglected and ignored for your whole childhood and your only problem is wanting to be a girl then you have no right to complain about how you grew up, entitled piece of shit
>>
>>8747710
>I will never hangout with the boys on a weekend night after school
>I will never go to a prom as a boy in a sexy tux
>I will never have a hang out and drink stupid with the boys
>I will never experience the surprise of finding out I got my highschool sweetheart pregnant on accident because I didn't use a condom
>I will never have the kick of leaving the kid abd it's mom beside themselves
>I will never be confidently hit on Stacies only to have them be disgusted with my misogyny
>I will never be a dad's proper son
>I will NEVER EVER be put on the boy's base ball team or get cast in the highschool's production of NIEWSIES
True sadness right there
>>
File: ice cream cake.jpg (214KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream cake.jpg
214KB, 767x1024px
>>8747710
stop you're making me sasd
>>
File: 1503123966091.jpg (1MB, 2310x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1503123966091.jpg
1MB, 2310x1781px
>tfw you never had these things either and you're a cis girl
I know you have it worse, but you know you can be a girl without having that stuff
>>
>>8749648
not according to terfs - all these experiences are necessary to be a real womyn and that's why we can never be one since we weren't properly "socialized".
>>
>>8749648
It's not that you need these experiences to be a girl...it's that they're impossible, and always were.
>>
>>8749652
don't let em take ur power
hrt fixes you 100%
they're negotiating - not trying to tell you truth.
>>
>>8749652
It's true though.

That anon raises a good point, not only her, but honestly most cis girls don't go through most of that. Very few of us lead such an idealized version of our lives, but that doesn't make our lives any less legitimate.

Not going through those things doesn't make you any less of a girl, and yeah you can't have most of those things, but just think about all the things you can still have in your life.

And hell, some of these are still very possible
>I will never have a sleep over and do makeovers
>I will never be nervously but on by shy boys
both of these things are very doable for you.
>>
>>8749695
>And hell, some of these are still very possible
>>I will never have a sleep over and do makeovers
>both of these things are very doable for you.

Not OP but where the actual living fuck am I gonna find anyone to do that with at 32 plus however long transition takes? /mtfg/?
>>
>>8747710
>you can still be have children who call you mommy
>you have friends here [spoiler]shitty friends,
but friends[/spoiler]
>you can still be the best women you can be

i know this is cheesy but a big part of being trans and not killing yourself is ridiculous optimism.
>>
>>8749744
32+ that's fair enough, makes things harder. I apologize, I assumed you were in your early 20s and I really shouldn't have.

It is still possible, but I admit unlikely. But depending on where you live, if you can find a good friendgroup that loves and supports you, I'm sure you could make friends who would love to do a girly sleepover with you.

Like >>8749648 there are even plenty of cis girls who missed out on a lot of stuff like this and would love to do something like that.
>>
>>8749755
Like I said, I'm not OP [I was the (You) in your post]. Maybe she's not as old and has more options. Maybe she has friends.
>>
>>8749761
Oh shit I'm sorry, I'm a huge idiot.

But still, yeah, it's not impossible to find a friend group. It would be easier if you were younger I admit, but still not impossible.
>>
>>8748174

>You're only in the 85th percentile of shittyness, rather than the 95th!
>You have no right to complain! You don't reach my threshold of acceptable misery!
>>
>>8749652

Outside here, how bad are 'terfs' really? They seem like your boogeymen. The majority of women I talk to don't even understand the concept of 'waves', so I can't imagine there's a huge amount of these people.

Appreciate hearing your take on it
>>
>>8749787
They aren't that common, there's a community of them on tumblr I know, I don't think there are many on 4chan.

If you think they're a boogeyman here though, you have no idea. They're one of tumblr's top 3 boogymen.
>>
>>8749652
Actually it's the opposite - you're not seen as a real woman because you have this idealized vision of what a woman's life must be like. So, you don't understand what a girl's life is really like, and are therefore illegitimate. Plus, you're actually a dude.
>>
>>8749787
Sorry, it's not something I have a lot of first hand experience with since I'm not out, all I really have is what I've read about, and what I've seen here on 4chan (who might well be /pol9k/ trolls instead of real feminists)

Contra recently posted a youtube video about them (which I haven't seen yet, sorry I don't have any good information for you personally)
>>
>>8749755
What are the chances of guys hitting on women past 30?
>>
>>8749912
A lot of people are single and 30 these days. You won't have it as easy as a younger chick, but you can certainly find someone. My aunt met the man of her dreams when she was 46.
>>
>>8749792
actually your mother's a whore and nobody else besides you gives a shit about your platonism

t. cis man

go educate the plebs about the mythical Idea of femininity and bitch at Tiresias all day
>>
>>8749787
It's just short for "a woman that doesn't self-flagelate and give trannies everything they want, when they want it."

>>8749652
>he thinks it's about sleepovers and nail painting, not being reminded every day that the only thing you're good for is fucking and being looked at
But of course you do.
>>
>>8750725
>not being reminded every day that the only thing you're good for is fucking and being looked at

that too. It's *anything*. Not all cis women have that experience (and what you've described is certainly something that trans women go through *after* transitioning), but nothing's ever good enough for you and you never bother excluding any cis women that don't meet whatever criteria you made up this week.
>>
>>8749787
they're mostly confined to the internet honestly

probably explains why they're so mad all the time
>>
>That feel when you will never experience teenage girl level drama and IRL shitposting at your expense

MFW
>>
File: 1489269755028.jpg (118KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489269755028.jpg
118KB, 950x720px
>>8747710
>I will never be loved by my best friend the way i love him
>I will never go back in time to highschool and walk to school in the morning with him every day
>I will never get depressed briefly when he gets a girlfriend but then happy when he breaks up shortly later again
>I will never go back to the innocent love before I realized I was gay
>I will never be normal or happy
>>
>>8747710
The only ones of these that really kill me inside are the pregnancy ones. I really doubt that anything will ever be successful and obtainable by the general public within our lifetimes, or at least before we're like 60
>>
>>8749652
>terfs
>knowing the first thing about being girls
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.