[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear cis lessers, Sorry about all the tranners who are making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0100.jpg (70KB, 484x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
70KB, 484x483px
Dear cis lessers,
Sorry about all the tranners who are making your life inconvenient. It makes me anxious seeing us existing, in general. I used to hang out with you on vidchat before the transpocalypse, it was good times, but cringey tranners ruined it, you started /clg/ and I left out of respect. Please keep your cis only space strong, I want it to exist because its what I'd want if I were cis tbqh
Anyway good luck getting a femme powerdyke cis gf
Sincerely,
Hon
>>
>>8745757
>its what I'd want if I were cis tbqh
???
>>
There's no need to apologize for other people's behavior.

Know that not as many of us hate MtFs as /clg/ may lead you to believe, especially not in real life.

Good luck in life.
>>
>>8745802
If I were cis I'd want a space insulated from trans stuff
>>
>>8745757
I feel sorry that no woman in her right mind will would want to play out your male fantasy of lesbians with you.

But like furries you chose to make your entire life about your fetish. Furries find love, maybe you can find love too.
>>
>>8747740
My male fantasy of lesbians? What do you even mean by that? I don't get off imagining I'm a lesbian, I get off with pretty girls.
>>
>>8745757
>being sympathetic to people who don't think your identity is valid
>>
>>8745757
>>8747740
>Uncle Tom getting put in his place
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>8747717
why? you should think of how you'd feel if you were trans.
>>
>>8748504
It sucks to be excluded but at the same time being trans is nasty and I feel out if place due to the reality of my natal sex even when women include me
Existing is pain and if superior cis les dont wanna deal with sad trannies then thats just fine
>>
>>8748521
t. the only acceptable kind of tranny
>>
>>8748495
>>8748503
>lacking self-awareness that they're the cringey trannies
>>
>>8748526
You know it sis
I've actually been friends with a trans unattracted lesbian too who was pretty nice about gendering me female and me using female toilets, she respects my mental illness. We had more genuine good times then Ive ever had with tumblr cultists. Yall are good people
>>
>>8748521
>due to the reality of my natal sex
Why, is your benis suddenly going to detach and rape every woman in the room you are with? There is no "reality of your natal sex" except blatant fear-mongering spread across by the lesbian female equivalent of a repugnant /r9k/ neckbeard virgin who gets his views on women from PUA forums.

This is exactly the reason why you should never read TERF blogs because it will gradually make you retarded and eventually you find yourself on /tttt/ opening self-hating threads like this.
>>
>>8748541
>everyone who does not conform to my autistic narrow minded views is a "[ad hominem]"
Kindly stop invading our spaces, sir.
>>
>>8748554
No, because being around cis women constantly reminds me that I'm not like them. I get anxiety and fear. Its like being "accepted as a woman" just lays bare the reality of my existence

I prefer to just avoid it at all. And I do like the courtesy being extended in day to day life. But it also makes me totally fine with them having some spaces where they just dont want to have me
>>
>>8748526
This, a good tranny recognizes his place and doesn't infringe on women, especially lesbians.
>>
>>8748604
Ermm.. thats not what I said as OP. You should be able to have spaces where trannies dont inconvenience your existence, but I still date and befriend lesbians
>>
>>8748554
She's internalized self-hate and the perception of herself as a second class women.
>>
>being a TERF bootlicker
You're a woman, right? That gives you the inherent right to experience all that a woman experiences and explore female-only spaces. You only have to hang in for a few more years before the cissies crumble.
>>
>>8748679
I like women only places including me. At the same time, when I'm there my dysphoria is constantly active. Reminding me I'm not cis. Reminding me I'm different. The way women instinctively interact with me is off too. i don't pass all the way. It's a reminder of my reality. It's painful. Always painful.

And the stark truth of that dysphoric reality does make me feel like cis women should be allowed to have cis spaces. I don't think they should be ubiquitous, but a few? How could I fault them for that? When if I could remove being trans from my reality I'd do it in an instant?
>>
>>8748760
I wonder how you feel about male-only spaces?
>>
>WAAAAAH FEEL SORRY FOR ME YOU CIS BULLIES WAAAAAAH
Everyone needs their own space. Plenty of hugboxes exist online for trans people, and for a mix of trans and cis. Why can't cis girls have one thread on one board to themselves? You really want crazy TERFs to be forced out of their contaiment and into your safe, safe echochambers? Leave clg alone
>>
>>8748655
And she's right. She will always be a second class woman. Internalized hate is another term for rationality.
>>
>>8748788
I don't feel at place in them. If I were invited to them or made to feel welcome I would be insulted, disgusted and dysphoric. I'd remove myself from them promptly.

In female spaces it's more a slow burn dysphoria when I'm there.
>>
>>8748806
>And he's right.
FTFY
>>
>>8748788
Male only spaces absolutely have a right to exist. Everything from the boyscouts to bathhouses. Men need some time to focus on their own issues and be with their own. You don't agree?
>>
>>8748822
>You don't agree?
Feminists don't.
>>
>>8748893
Radical feminists are not the majority, and even they have differing views between them. Real life is not internet.
>>
>>8748907
The internet is where "everyday people" are honest about what they really think.
>>
>>8748907
Find me one real life male space feminists don't oppose.
>>
You do realise these women just see this as a male kissing up to them as a female right? They don't respect you as a "good tranny", to them that just equates to pacified male. If any of this is true, why transition at all?
>>
>>8749111
Uhh.. because dysphoria? Duh?
>>
>>8745757
yikes I'm glad I'm not as pathetic as you lol
>>
>>8750013
Yeah you're worse tbHONest
>>
>>8750013
>>8750172
Sick burn.
>>
>>8750013
Whats your problem? Why are you being so aggressive towards me and calling me pathetic for struggling with dysphoria?
>>
>>8748604
>>8748526
>>8748521
>>8748504
>>8748804
>>8748907
>>8748921
>>8748922
cringe

You all need an outlet that isn't 4chan, because these viewpoints (yes, all of them - even the ones that disagree) are full retard.
>>
>>8748921
the internet is where shitheads are honest about what they think, and believe they represent reality

truth is the real world disagrees with them for a reason, and it isn't because they're afraid of disagreeing. We all know very well that, for a long time, it was very clear what happens when the majority of opinion was anti-LGBT, or anti-trans

People are actually not that bad overall, but the toxic people who can only be honest on the internet think otherwise
>>
>>8752624
..having dysphoria and disgust over being trans and having male traits is a viewpoint how? How exactly is me being uncomfortable in female spaces because of dysphoria or feeling nasty a viewpoint?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.