[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaynons, how does it feel to kiss and cuddle with a bear/bara-type?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: bara-boyfriendo-material.gif (2MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
bara-boyfriendo-material.gif
2MB, 332x332px
Gaynons, how does it feel to kiss and cuddle with a bear/bara-type?
>>
File: BszWnhjIIAAIMFJ.jpg (51KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
BszWnhjIIAAIMFJ.jpg
51KB, 426x640px
Bad. This is better
>>
>>8745568
>that smile at the end
I think I just died a little inside. Also, I wish I could answer your question OP
>>
File: calum.gif (2MB, 364x225px) Image search: [Google]
calum.gif
2MB, 364x225px
pretty great, like a big soft teddy bear.... great.. now I have a boner.

>>8745580
those are great too, no reason not to like both.

IMO, only the big blubbery saggy sweaty smelly hairless lardass ones are bad
>>
sometimes the gut can make your lower back hurt if you're the little spoon, but that's when you get a massage and fuck so silver linings and all that
>>
>>8745615
>not cuddling up inside daddy's bell bell
>>
Your arms will be guided by his love handles, just wrap around for a hug and go in for the kiss.
Bears live cuddles and kisses. They often have sensitive nipples so that becomes an easy way to bring more pleasure.
>>
>>8745568
It's the best thing ever.
>tfw miss my ex
also who is the guy in the gif? I need SAUCE
>>
>>8745568
Yes. But I don't consider anyone who fits on the "fat" label to be bear/bara, just fat.
>>
File: b2.gif (1MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
b2.gif
1MB, 350x197px
>>8745568
It actually feels pretty good
>>
File: b3.gif (2MB, 268x350px) Image search: [Google]
b3.gif
2MB, 268x350px
>>8747357
>>
>>8747328
yes, anon. we know. you've told us.
>>
>>8745568
SAUCE
A
U
C
E
>>
It looks like it would smell bad.
>>
I like to pretend I'm hugging a lion. But then he starts singing the circle of life and it ruins the mood.
>>
>>8747361
That's not water
>>
>>8747143
Same feel :( he was bara irl.
>>
>>8747795
>he starts singing the circle of life and it ruins the mood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Med6qitSZC0
>>
File: 1230650133257.jpg (60KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1230650133257.jpg
60KB, 512x384px
I think I am finally starting to understand.

Its not that males wanting to get off with males that is a mental illness.

Its that males that are old enough to know better than to expect men to be cuddly sources of kindness and snuggles don't.

That explains it. Its the fundamental paradox of being attracted to visual males and emotionally expecting a kitten that validates you, and thinking that is the nature of men, not what men are, which are essentially fuck machines that either lose interest in you as soon as their load is out, or are mentally weak themselves.

Males will fuck about anything that doesnt run away fast enough or hit back hard enough. Its not using a male to jizz in or wanting to pleasure males that is the broken thinking. Its thinking that since you are attracted to males and want to please them, then males must be like you, so you whine about 'no bf' instead of actually making the effort and engaging the social risk of actually finding a male to please.

The reason monogamy is marital law is because laws exist to protect the weak. If you revel in weakness as a virtue, you're naturally going to go a bit insane trying to process the reality of men and think you are entitled to the least common type of male there is, precisely because dependency isnt a male characteristic.

Im on a roll this evening. I just advanced sexology 40 years with a 4chan post. I deserve recognition. Pay up, suckas.
>>
File: tumblr_o1zw0wDRPr1tzrj0yo1_1280.jpg (154KB, 960x962px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1zw0wDRPr1tzrj0yo1_1280.jpg
154KB, 960x962px
>>8747834
Nope, it's not.
>>
>>8748440
kinda reminds me of when I read how that schitzophrenic meth addict pedophile who abducted that girl and kept her in his backyard for nearly 20 years was constantly going on and on to everyone who would listen about his "theories" on mental illness, to the point he actually went to the FBI with the two kids he had fathered from raping the poor girl with his "manifesto" on how to cure it. Even now in prison he tells people how he has written something amazing that will change the world as soon as they publish it.

Delusions will delude, I guess.
>>
File: 1439845925372.jpg (13KB, 406x271px) Image search: [Google]
1439845925372.jpg
13KB, 406x271px
>>8748530

>Detected: (Extended) Ad hom by analogy
>Scanning for Factual Refutation
>Found: 0
>Status: Dismissed

It's okay. Since we're citing lunatics, you'll be comforted to know that even Dahmer invoked social opprobrium to cite moral superiority as you just did.

He calmly admitted to serial murder and cannibalism, but was horrified that anyone might think he was a racist after killing and eating over a dozen blacks.

Add that to your journal.
>>
>>8748571
>opens journal
>writes "today anon was autistic again"
>closes journal
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.