[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents are more likely to just abort the kid, so no.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Parents are more likely to just abort the kid, so no.
>>
>>8742333
HSTS can't be detected.
>>
>>8742333
>giving hormones to prepubescent children
>>
>>8742387
well yeah, there are some small exposures to hormones in the womb. just a small dose of titty skits. a little bit more starting from age 8, then we'll start seeing thicc tgirls that trigger skull autist to death
>>
>>8742333
>allowing them to live
>humane
No.
>>
File: cheers.png (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.png
18KB, 450x450px
>>8742387
Give steroids to 5 year olds, watch them grow into fucking giants!
>>
>>8742333
fuck that. Detect it and abort it. Like they do with down's syndrome. I say without irony that it would be kinder
>>
>>8742333
What hormones are you thinking of giving to a baby?

Not a lot of people understand, because of mass stupidity and no education, that hormones don't have the same function during every phase of development. Girls actually get higher and earlier exposure to testosterone for example which is related to their earlier development.

I bet somewhere out there is probably a transgender parent that is ignorantly giving their child hormones and fucking up their development as if they had a genetic disorder. If you did that it's not human it's child abuse because you have no idea what the fuck you're doing or how any of it works.
>>
>>8742333

No. We should monitor each fetus' development and based on their genetic sex, administer the correct hormones to make sure they end up cisgender. The genitals start developing before the brain obtains sexual differentiation, I think before the brain even develops as a matter of fact, so it would be absolutely stupid to do what you're talking about instead of what I'm advocating.
>>
>>8742333
and feed mom with Test supplements to have a manly man baby
>>
>>8743683
>down prevent you from functioning independently
>trans have only problems because of bigotry
>>
>>8744268
>>trans have only problems because of bigotry
sure thing sweetie
>>
>>8742333
This picture triggers me immensely...
>>
>>8744291
Because you didn't get to trap it up like that?
>>
File: KELLY_PERINE.jpg (9KB, 171x178px) Image search: [Google]
KELLY_PERINE.jpg
9KB, 171x178px
>>8744268
>>trans have only problems because of bigotry
>he actually believes this
>>
File: eddie-hall-header.png (917KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
eddie-hall-header.png
917KB, 1000x560px
>>8744294

because I was scrapy petite kid but puberty bulked me to pic related
>>
>>8742333

>Implying that gender dysphoria is a physical condition that can be treated with medication.

Firstly, As soon as a mental illness has a physical cause it is no longer allowed to be considered or treated as a mental illness. Read the DSM.

Secondly, Mental illnesses are not illnesses. They are a list of thoughts, feelings and behaviours that are socially, culturally or morally unacceptable. They are not 'discovered' they are invented and voted into the DSM by the APA.

Thirdly, the APA is not a medical or scientific research organisation. They are a union for psychiatrists and an industry body that lobbies government for subsidies (like mandating psychiatric care in insurance policies). Their interest is in expanding the DSM to grow their industry.

Finally, trannies don't have a disorder. They have a fantasy that they try to manifest into reality. When they fail they end up killing themselves. You're advocating for child abuse. People should be discouraged from pursuing the cult of victimhood that is the slow death spiral of being a tranny - not encouraged to do so.

There is no other body-identity condition where self mutilation (of the endocrine system, or of perfectly healthy genitals) is encouraged. Anorexics are not given scales and ipecac to help them vomit their way to the goal weight that will make them happy, and trannies shouldn't be given hormones and surgery either. It will never make them happy because reality will never live up to the fantasy they created.

Innocent children should not be subjected to a lifetime of suffering because of the political ideology and virtue signalling of their parents and politicians.
>>
>>8744383
>Firstly, As soon as a mental illness has a physical cause it is no longer allowed to be considered or treated as a mental illness. Read the DSM.

All mental conditions have physical causes. There's no such thing as an immaterial soul, the brain is made of matter.
>>
>>8743798
I highly doubt a transgender person who likely knows hormones better than the average uneducated person would be the first to ignorantly give their child hormones improperly. I'd suspect a roid-head dad first.
>>8744383
That's nice dear, but you really don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: the gas.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
the gas.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>8744346
It's pretty hard to fault such an opinion, if you're spending considerable time around here, it's just logical to infer something of that sort.
>>
>>8744383
Hey, you stopped responding to the other thread as soon as I posted direct evidence contradicting your bullshit! What gives?

>>8739880
>>8739993
>>8739997
>>8740011
>>8740045

Transsexuality is a sort of intersexuality. One study not finding a difference in volume does not disprove all of the studies which found differences in structure and density.
>>
>>8744686
>waah all my problems are because people hate me!
>there's nothing wrong with me at all!
kys
>>
>>8744294

>tfw didn't get to trap it up at all

Youth is wasted on the young.
>>
>>8744708
You're a fucking idiot. You need to talk in such a pathetic, bullshit-crammed way to mask what an idiot you are. Become homeless, start living under a bridge, one with a very good fall, or near trantracks that are easy to jump on, we all wish this on you, as we are good kind people not out to deprive dear, precious you from what you want. A poorly supervised mental asylum would suit you well too, take LSD so that you can be treated to all the an heroism spectacles you want. Do it faggot.
>>
>>8744708
Incels and their BPD-like splitting episodes
>>
>>8744749
>>8744777
>>>/r/communism
>>
>>8744383
>Innocent children should not be subjected to a lifetime of suffering because of the political ideology and virtue signalling of their parents and politicians.
This is ironic because everything you're saying in this sentence is exactly what you're doing. You're a cruel and nasty person who wants to condemn people to a lifetime of suffering to satisfy your ideology. And trust me that's all your "theory" is, a deranged, conspiracy fueled ideology.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.