[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Surgical Care in Military Is on Hold, Leaked Emails Say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/paaa7y/trans-surgical-care-in-military-is-on-hold-leaked-emails-say?utm_source=vicefbus

How do /TrapsForTrump/ feel about this?
>>
>>8741714
Traps != Trans.
>>
>>8741714
The military are welfare queens.
>>
>>8741714

They're all Uncle Toms. Without a doubt, every tranny who voted for Trump and posts in this thread will say they don't have a problem with it.
>>
>>8741989
they also tend to be some of the loudest
trying to show how different they are fromthe 'others' i guess
>>
>>8741989
Liberals can't ever seem to grasp that other people don't structure their lives around what they can wring out of other people.
>>
>muh gibs
>>
>>8741989

How many trannies in the US could have voted for Trump. There can't be that many. A hundred?

I am gay and did vote for Trump because I hate trannies. want them to die
>>
>>8745265
>I am gay and did vote for Trump because I hate trannies. want them to die
:/
t. trump voting tranny
>>
>>8741714
You should not be getting surgery in the middle of your tour of duty, retards. Get surgery before you sign up, or after you are discharged.
>>
>>8741714
Do they offer FFS?
>>
If you use the military to pay for medical treatment then you are no different than welfare niggers. In fact, I would say you are worse, and hope that you get sent out to die for Israel as soon as possible.
>>
>>8741714
While it is a "loss", it is fair in my opinion.
>>
>>8745275
Most of the us military budget should be spent on welfare anyway.
>>
>>8745286
God forbid taxpayer's money be left with its owners.
>>
>>8745307
>spend taxpayer money on enough weapons to repel an alien invasion
>or spend it on helping the poor
If aliens existed I'd agree with the US military budget but they don't.
>>
>>8744903

>people don't structure their lives around what they can wring out of other people.

Heh- BULLSHIT!

I bet you're a capitalist if you identify as conservative. Capitalism squeezes out the highest price the market can support, not just a bit above the breaking-even point. I also bet that if you were offered two different jobs doing the same thing for the same amount of time each week, in similar areas, and both paid the same amount over the year you would pick the one that offers health insurance over the one that doesn't.

>>8745270

Women shouldn't be getting pregnant just before deployment either, yet it happens. That said, I don't see why the VA shouldn't cover that for a reserve/retired member who is qualified for other treatment through the VA. Which the Republicans likely do not want.
>>
>>8745361
or neither, was his point
>>
File: 1479113790723.gif (982KB, 280x218px) Image search: [Google]
1479113790723.gif
982KB, 280x218px
>>8745273
>>
>>8747521
>Capitalism squeezes out the highest price the market can support, not just a bit above the breaking-even point.
What is competition.
>>
>>8747521
>Women shouldn't be getting pregnant just before deployment either, yet it happens.
Of course there's an easy fix for this.
>>
surgical care doesnt matter, if srs was deemed medically required you would be med boarded out just like anything else. i am on hrt and have cosmetic ffs scheduled for leave.
enjoy your bickering.
>>
>>8752386
Have fun losing your job, now that Trump sees your degeneracy for what it is!
>>
>>8741989
I voted for the hillary and I support this. You have to be one dumb fuck to join the military and a lot of trannys are dumb as shit. They shouldn't join for their own good.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.