[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: cri.jpg (45KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
cri.jpg
45KB, 500x450px
k so i'm a mtf and still in boymode and studying computer science at uni. the only thing is i can't cope with not having money for ffs. i am desperate to fix my brow and hairline, and i am certain once those are fixed i will pass very well.

I can't concentrate, i can't focus, i was just watching a lecture and started crying. How do i get through life knowing i am not making any money? i am getting older and older and all i am doing is living on student payments and ffs seems like an impossible goal.

since i have been on hormones my uni performance has dropped alot. i am constantly tired and loose interest realy fast. How can i not feel like i am wasting my life at uni? I need money to progress in my transition, should i try and work part time? or should i focus all my efforts into uni?
>>
>>8740845
same except I'm not even in university, I won't afford it in many years, and I'm not a weak ass bitch to cry about it like that

I bet you are fat, too
>>
>>8740845
ffs is one of those things that aren't time sensitive, right?
>>
Save for just brow, that would make you pass.

Try a part timer, you'll earn the money in no time if you save with your parents helping you. In 1 year you earn like $5000 on minimum wage (probably more since I was paid less back then)

and it's not the end of the world... good luck

dissociate from the problem instead of thinking so hard about it.
>>
>>8740851
i'm not fat, but i am a super sensitive weak bitch

>>8740854
Ya i guess, but its hell living in boymode when all i want in the world is to transition
>>
>>8740845
how long have you been on hormones
>>
Think about your priorities in life

What is more important to you, school, or transition? It's that easy
>>
>>8740845
If you're studying CS just look for freelance code monkey jobs online. They won't pay as much as a real job but at least it's a source of income that you can work around your classes
>>
>>8740861
I wan't to work but i am scared because i am stuck in boymode, and the thought of people seeing me as a boy makes me depressed. i know if i get a job i will need to socially transition first. but the thought of being seen as a freak terrifies me
>>
>>8740845
Well, you're studying so you can get a job so you can pay for stuff, right? The goal is the same, no?

If you genuinely can't wait maybe you should think of another way to get the money more quickly.
>>
>>8740867
1 year

>>8740894
but i am only just learning python
>>
get a fringe, hide your browbone in the meantime
>>
>>8740845
>studying computer science at uni
Lul the memes are true. My advice would be to drop out of school and do something that isn't a waste of time and money.
>>
>>8740901
You can learn python in a week
>>
>>8740933
how is computer science a waste of time
>>
>>8740933
>computer science
>waste of time and money
Are you high?
>>
>>8740929
My hairline is fucked though and it makes my fringe have bald spots unless i constantly adjust it, i can't go out without a hat or the wind blows my fringe and i look fucked :(
>>
>>8740896
people who saw you looking like boy will just adapt. ignore scum who don't

I have a friend like that and she kept her mtf status a secret when she moved, it took me (friend of MANY years) months to stop accidentally calling her wrong pronouns but now i forgot her boy-status... others would've forgotten eventually. btw she dated a cisles.
>>
>>8740950
Shitloads of hairspray that would keep it in place??? Or you cold draw your hairline and fill in the missing parts, trust me it does help a lot
>>
>>8740950
ahhh so that's why you think you need brow and hairline surgery

you're balding

lmao. stupid hon thinks that ffs will fix their baldy head

you're better off with hair transplants
>>
>>8740896
If you went through male puberty, you will never truly pass. Learn to live as a transgender, you will have to, it's part of the package.
>>
>>8741032
she can still be a very attractive transgirl, you don't necessarily need to pass to be attractive, I do find some nonpassing tgirl really appealing
>>
File: elephants lose to winter.jpg (24KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
elephants lose to winter.jpg
24KB, 500x338px
>>8741048
gee I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>8741022
facial team do simultaneous brow reduction and hairline transplant, thats what meant when i said ffs
>>
>>8741048
this is true, i'm not even lying.

i know a cis male dating bald girl and she's attractive.

you can be trans and not pass but this>>8741032
just not true... most males aslong as they aren't very masculine, would look female if they had a feminine brow bone area + no facial hair. that's how archeologists tell between male and female skulls.
>>
>>8741059
I thought you meant hairline advancement, which is a different procedure from hair transplant

Hairline advancement is basically reducing the size of your forehead so your hairline is lower
>>
>>8741071
yeh, i just need a transplant to fill in receded areas, The center of my hairline is still at a normal height so i have the shity M shape hairline, facial team can turn it into an upside down U shape, using hair follicles they harvest from the incision at the top of the head they make during brow reduction, so its a win win.
>>
>>8740845
Goddammit are you me?

I'm also a weak bitch and I cry alot but I'm transitioning in my junior year of CS. I'm not ready for classes to start next week.

Luckily I don't have balding to worry about but I still feel like my face is masculine as fuck. Only a month into HRT though, but I've been out since spring.
>>
dunno I always find confident people attractive, and everyone does I suppose, doesn't matter how many procedures you're gonna get done, if you're afraid of being who you are, exposing yourself, you're transitions not gonna be successful
>>
>>8741139
>exposing yourself
l-lewd
>>
>>8741057
you can check me on Facebook I don't care, it's Andrea Kovacs, prof pic: blonde me on the right side, guy with dark brown hair on the left
>>
Be trans and proud of it
>>
>>8741156
Surprisingly there is more than one profile that meets your description, but I'm going to assume you're the queer with a Monroe and a septum piercing.
>>
>>8740845
go to your student association or whatever online or drop by the office in person at your school, and ask about job opportunities and volunteering

it doesn't really matter if it doesn't make you money right now, volunteering can help you get scholarships/bursaries, and either volunteering or working part time will achieve the most important thing which is changing your habits and acclimating you to the idea of going out and doing something productive every week

you can also look at the clubs they have available, they'll probably have one for lgbt and you might be able to just be around people you can talk to, which can make a huge difference

at first you can just pretend you're gay/curious to avoid being judged on your ability to transition and maybe open up to someone on a personal level if you start to feel more safe
>>
I am literally scraping and fighting to get a shitty fucking $12 or $13 an hour office or bank job because I dropped out of school due to tranny shit

PLEASE do not do the same thing, stick to comp sci, get an awesome resume and an awesome job. You will thank yourself for that money later
>>
>>8741193
I'm an off campus student though, im studying online and my actual uni campus is a 5 hour drive away
>>
>>8741199
this
>>
>>8741186
that's me yeah, and I don't mind if you think of me as a queer, what i'm trying to say that it's really sad that most of us think we're gonna have to rely on surgeries to function in society
>>
>>8741269
>it's really sad that most of us think we're gonna have to rely on surgeries to function in society
Most of us have dysphoria. We need surgical procedures to reduce the distressing male features that make us dysfunctional, before we can function in society.
>>
>>8741283
Yeah I get that, but there's many things she could do till she gets the money for the procedures she wants, and still be passable, being trans teaches you you have to work fucking hard for everything in this life, it teaches you to be patient, getting dropped out from uni in now the answer, finding alternative method to pass is
>>
*not the answer
>>
>>8741304
>many things she could do till she gets the money for the procedures she wants, and still be passable
such as?
>>
>>8741327
Just start passing bruh
>>
wearing wigs, using make up to create a feminine hairline, bangs...
>>
>>8741333
lol exactly, you said you're still in boy mode... well you're never gonna find out what kind of clothes, make up, hairstyles would compliment you this way
>>
>>8741327
start hormones earlier
>>
>>8741207
>I don't leave my house or do anything productive or interact with people
>I don't make money because I have no job
>I just take online courses
>why am I so miserable
>>
>>8740845
Do not drop out of uni. Sublimate your desires through working hard, physical activity and interacting with wider society. Being positive and confident will do as much to improve your life as ffs.
>>
>>8742237
I need ffs to be confident though
>>
>>8744583
that's kind of insulting to people who are just born ugly you know

they don't just cry and quit living their lives
>>
>>8744595
>they don't just cry and quit living their lives

But trans people do :^)
>>
>>8744595
I would be rather be ugly and look female, than look male
>>
thumps up if u cri ever tim
>>
>tfw using my AGP male brain and CS degree to afford FFS in a year
stay in school youngshit
>>
>>8741156
>go to fb
>zillion of profiles under that name
>try to find you regardless
>fail

jesus christ, you already pass based on your name cause you're blending invisible among all these cis normies
>>
>>8745377
lol it's a very common name in my counrty, use you're trans-dar
>>
>>8746036
are you literally hun?
>>
>>8740901

>since i have been on hormones my uni performance has dropped alot
>only just started learning python
>studying computer science at uni

please explain
>>
>>8745377
I believe this is her.

facebook com/profile.php?id=100009024470436
>>
>>8740845
The answer is to post on 4chan where people will inevitably try to bully you.
>>
>>8746043
every transgirl can be a hun sometimes
>>
>>8746124
I majored in biology for my undergrad degree because there are not many course options at the rural campus for my state's top uni. Now i am studying a graduate diploma in cyber security, which could become a masters with an extra year of study
>>
>>8746138
>making all these selfies with people in social situations
>claims to be insecure and needs emotional support

you fucking liar.

fuck, im literally angry now. You got one thing correct and passing, that is cis woman's ability to exaggerate her problems and be a drama queen
>>
>>8746170
But there's only about 5 people total on all of 4chan that bully straight white cis males.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.