[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Found Two Gay Black Dads Raising Kids Together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: GayBlackDads.jpg (405KB, 1872x902px) Image search: [Google]
GayBlackDads.jpg
405KB, 1872x902px
This does happen!

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/gay-black-dads-acne-studios-campaign
>>
File: GayBlackDads2.jpg (196KB, 762x992px) Image search: [Google]
GayBlackDads2.jpg
196KB, 762x992px
>>8740776
>>
>>8740776
>they only adopted black babies

racist!
>>
>>8740776
I'm not black but isn't this kind of insulting to black people? Black parents being together and being loving and supportive for their family is SO rare that when they find one they immediately put them on the cover of a magazine like they've discovered a new type of never before seen animal?
>>
>>8740776
>>8740781
cute
>>
how do they breastfeed them?
>>
>>8740819
Most cis mothers don't even breastfeed their kids anymore. You can buy baby milk and baby formulas and shit.
>>
>>8740823
it's more about the tongue thrust motion than nutrition

not well know but a face isn't all genetic, it has a lot to do with your swallowing pattern as a baby-kid-teen.

not sure if bottles can imitate breast feeding
>>
>>8740834
>not well know but a face isn't all genetic,it has a lot to do with your swallowing pattern as a baby

not sure if trolling or just stupid
>>
>>8740834
>it has a lot to do with your swallowing pattern as a baby-kid-teen
That's gross and creepy. Talk to a psychologist and you might be suppressing a memory or some shit.
>>
>>8740805
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
>>
>>8740905
>>8740860
it's true, you can develop an overbite from it
>>
>>8740905
your bones still change until your late teens

if you don't train your tongue to swallow properly, the muscle doesn't support your face and it sinks in.

breastfeeding (or at very least training them to not mouth breath) makes your kid better looking.
>>
>black family
>2 dads
>didn't run away
>>
>>8741459

In that case why would they adopt girls?
>>
>>8740782
Good. Everybody should be raised by their own damn people.

>>8740805
If they wanted it to stop being insulting, they could, you know, stop having the single highest rate of single motherhood of any race.

>>8740860
This is true, and it extends into childhood. Thumb-sucking can give you a weak chin, for example.
>>
>>8740805
Its touching because the norm is that black families are broken. So I guess its encouraging to people to know happy black families exist. It's possible. Just like how fathers caring for their children in general is applauded because fathers fathering is uncommon.
>>
>>8740776
Makes sense to me.
I never thought the black guys were running away from being fathers, they were just running away from the obnoxious, toxic, and lazy black women.
>>
File: 1502380749602.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1502380749602.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
>>8740776
don't tell /pol/ they'll start their autistic screeching again.
>>
>>8743293
Except most pedos that molest boys are straight in their adult orientation
>>
>>8741862
No.
>>8740776
They've been in black and mainstream media going on 3 years. You're just late.
>>
>>8740781
Awe that's sweet.
>>
>>8743293
fuck off /pol/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.