[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5831.jpg (124KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5831.jpg
124KB, 900x900px
Nonbinary people btfo:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rnQbgShb6r8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Agwm7ds1j3g
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wYzxPHT7nc
>>
File: queen_lgbt.png (357KB, 428x585px) Image search: [Google]
queen_lgbt.png
357KB, 428x585px
shes the quuen of /lgbt
>>
>>8740642
Blaire, you thousands of subscribers, you don't need to shill on 4chan anymore.
>>
File: 1483506328036.jpg (26KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483506328036.jpg
26KB, 500x750px
>>
>>8740657
I'm not her, but I found her last night and honestly she says everything I mean to say but can't put into words about political things.
>>
>>8740673
Really, Blaire of all people, are you twelve or something? I mean i agree with most of her points too but there are better more articulate, intelligent, earnest folks on youtube who argue against non-binary snowflakes.
>>
>>8740702
Yeah but her being trans and making those arguments gives her a lot of cred
>>
>>8740642
His voice is like nails on a chalkboard and the hair flips and constant hand motion are really disgusting. Tongue popping makes you a fem drag queen, not a woman. This would work as a drag act but I am not buying him being a woman. Sorry.
>>
>>8740642
>>8740649
fuck off fiona
>>
>>8740798
jelly butthurt detected
>>
why is every 4chan type guy obsessed with blaire? like i see anti lgbt people suddenly saying they want her cock in their mouth. i used to like her but i got over the anti sjw youtuber shit when i realised they all kind of jerk eachother off and have no firsthand experience in anything
>>
>>8740642
She's an idiot who panders to idiots. All her viewers do is comment strange things about her genitals and she spent months harassing a person who she decided to conclude wasnt trans (couldnt tell you why) when it turns out they were on HRT the whole time. Shes a conceited bitch who needs to understand shes not some special transgirl and stop judging other trans people. What I will give her is that she is fairly intelligent but unfortunately she caters to her angry viewers who just want to feel the satisfaction of knowing a trans girl has compromised with them hating trans people. This whole notion that to be a respected trans person you have to 1) be stereoytypically conservative and 2) be soo attractive (which I really dont think she is shes just not ugly) is dumb and it ironically causes the loss of individuality amongst trans people because theyre afraid to displease people. Obviously some are conservative but the point stands
>>
>>8740824
shes an actually tranny thats not an authoritarian cunt
>>
>>8740866
>every1 who doesnt think like me is an idiot
nice ego bias and blaire doesnt hate trans people just their dumb delusions and authoritarianism
>>
>>8740866
i concur
ive seen people justify calling trans girls trannies despite them not liking that because blaire said it's ok
really she's just a source of toxic validation and she doesnt even get it
>>
File: quuueeeen.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
quuueeeen.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>>8740885
Hahahahhaa its a fucking "ee" sound at the end. Jesus fucking christ you have to be the most butthurt snowflake in the world to get mad about and "ee" sound. Literally if its used in a negative way that is some 5th grade humor shit like can you imagine calling people "blackie" or "gayee." If you cant laugh that off when its said in a negative way then you shouldnt be an adult. And most people say it with the intention of just shortening the word cause transexual is a mouth full. Intent matters and the auhtoritarian PC culture just makes people hate trannies more. People like people who are relaxed and chill not disingenuous, pretentious, authoritarian faggots in the literal sense. It's literally the least attractive character trait imaginable and when people in the lgbt community act like that it makes people assume they are all like that and increases hatred.

PC CULTURE WAS LITERALLY INVENTED BY GEORGE SOROS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER THE POPULATION.

When you teach people to get outraged by petty shit like that you are only increasing their unhappiness (although people engage in recreational outrage these days) but it would be much healthier to teach people not to be so insecure and not get offended so that would increase their well being.
>>
File: 1502931472756.png (87KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502931472756.png
87KB, 554x400px
PICKLE RIIIIICKCKKKK
>>
>>8740642
Is it gay for a guy to have to have sex with her?
>>
>>8740642
I do enjoy blares content to some extent but I think theryn maeyer makes better content, shes hung out with jpeterson as well
>>
>>8740925
PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>8740642
What's new? Ugly hon is being jealous of androgenous nonbinary qties who need no HRT and surgeries to look feminine. MTFs, it's time to put up with the fact that you're not women, but you have your own gender. You're transgenders
>>
>>8741344
t. Hon
>>
>>8740702
>>8740712
This. We need more anti-snowflake trans activists.
>>
>>8740798
I didn't even know she was trans until she said so. Sorry you don't pass hon.
>>8740824
I'm OP and I'm female. Jesus not every person who likes Blair wants to suck her cock, get over yourself.
>>8740866
>>8740885
Except Blair's whole thing is that you can identify as anything you want but it doesn't make you trans just because you identify as trans. Being transgender is actually changing your appearance to match the gender you prefer. "Transitioning gender" there's a reason why it's called trans*gender you xirs.
>>
>>8741027
Probably not since most guys have a thing for anal anyways, but it diesels make you transphobic if you aren't attracted to dicks.
>>
File: queen.jpg (106KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
queen.jpg
106KB, 720x1280px
>>8740806
It's not me, just another clone. I'm an inspiration to others I guess.

Regardless, ALL HAIL THE QUEEN
>>
File: 1501427900281.jpg (630KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501427900281.jpg
630KB, 1080x1080px
>>8740824
This. I honestly got sick of anti-sjw channels since alot of them feel the same, regurgitate the same shit repeatedly, and just suck each other's dicks.
>>
>>8742346
Like sjw channels don't do the same
>>
>>8742478
Never said they didn't but ok
>>
>>8742109
Who would want to copy you though? Your bait is utter shit and I'm surprised you're still around after you've been BTFO multiple times.
>>
>>8742346
>>8742478
>>8743183
try fox news?
>>
>>8743249
>fox news
>f o x n e w s

>>8742346

I would check out vee, sargon and tldr if you want to watch commentary channels there the ones I frequent for political commentary
>>
>>8740824
>why is every 4chan type guy obsessed with blaire?
>why do people who enjoy an anonymous imageboard with a culture of being irreverent cunts enjoy the content of someone who's an irreverent cunt and also a hot trap?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.