[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello trans folks. This here is the most famous trans person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: 1484584991959.jpg (40KB, 528x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484584991959.jpg
40KB, 528x720px
Hello trans folks. This here is the most famous trans person in the whole world. How does it you feel knowing Chris is the face of the trans movement?
>>
>trans people say that if you wouldnt date that you're transphobic
>>
File: chris 3.jpg (739KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
chris 3.jpg
739KB, 2448x3264px
>>8739414
Fuck you drumptard. Christine is beautiful and if you wouldn't fuck her then you are literally oppressing her!
>>
>>8739414
>implying you wouldn't date Chris Chan
>implying you wouldn't push your tiny cock into the gaping sore he calls a vagina
>implying you want to be a virgin forever
He likes girls anyway. So respect his preferences.
>>
>>8739406
I feel honored
>>
File: 1478673729023.jpg (41KB, 352x315px) Image search: [Google]
1478673729023.jpg
41KB, 352x315px
>>8739423
>His
>>
>>8739423
>He likes girls anyway
I've noticed that most(around 80%) of trannies that are only into women are ugly as sin, why is that?
>>
>>8739437
Because they're only trans because they think most women are lesbians and that they'll have more of a chance with them if they become women.

>This is actually what Chris believes
>>
>>8739406
tranny chris is depressing, I miss the times when he was just a virgin with rage
>>
>>8739406
>Being reminded that Chris Chan still exists
i can't believe i'm lumped in with this thing
disgusting
>>
File: Chris at con.jpg (3MB, 1590x2829px)
Chris at con.jpg
3MB, 1590x2829px
>>8739506
You better believe it, anon. And get used to it too.
>>
>>8739406
Who in the hell is he/she/it?
>>
>>8739576
>Doesn't know who Chris-chan is
What the fuck? Are you some kind of newfag?
>>
Why is finding a mtf trans or a nice Twink to cuddle me, smoke with me, and watch adventure Time with me so hard to find? Pic related.
>>
>>8739581
Well, I didn't until I saw that stupid necklace.
Then I remembered... and I still feel like I don't want to.
I can't believe he is doing this now, makes me think of an old client I used to work with that dressed in women's clothing just to attract the bad kind of attention.
He clearly wasn't trans, he just liked attention, but it was annoying to deal with. Especially as one of his caregivers.
>>
>>8739552
>Dyed green hair that looks like seaweed that was scooped from the ocean
>Shitty Sonic OC medallion
>Mcdonalds Gyno boobs
>Obvious 5 o'clock shadow and tiny mustache
>Forehead you can land a jet on
Fuck Danielle Muscato, this is the ultimate hon.
>>
only basement autists know who chris chan is tho
>>
>>8739406
>Most famous transgender person
I could joke that this is only true for internet-obsessed fringe demographics but even most of them are likely to have heard of Caitlyn Jenner or Chelsea Manning.
And even if that were true, it would only be a problem because of a self-fulfilling prophecy of prejudice where queer and disabled people are stranded at the margins of society, denied the resources they need to integrate smoothly into the mainstream, and then shamed back to the edge of public life for not being able to cope in a way that doesn't make them stand out.
All I see is an autistic transgender person who needs help that they aren't getting.
And that's supposed to be her fault? This poor-ass kid from the middle of nowhere, raised by hoarders old enough to be her grandparents, who were obviously unwilling or unable to get her any kind of real professional help?
>>
>>8739587
Because smoking is disgusting, breeder.

>>8739605
>dat img
I kek'd
>>
>>8739414
>saying that it's racist to not date black people at all means you need to date every black person in existence
>>
File: chris 2.png (185KB, 300x480px)
chris 2.png
185KB, 300x480px
>>8741309
What a compelling argument.
>>
>>8739406
Is Chris actually happy now?
Is Chris at peace with xirself?
>>
File: Chris versus Doopie.png (122KB, 640x826px) Image search: [Google]
Chris versus Doopie.png
122KB, 640x826px
>>8742526
What do you think? Also, Chris apparently thinks xe has psychic abilities and can bend paper with xis mind.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.