[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Trannies Need Apply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: btfo.png (425KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
425KB, 640x360px
How does it feel knowing this is what every decent member of society thinks, but only a few are brave enough to say it?
>>
I don't mind the from birth part, but must be female? That's pretty sexist.
>>
>>8738817
They need a cock holster to run the counter and look pretty to get better deals
>>
Except I am female from birth as well. :^)
>>
>>8738806

There is actually nothing stopping a transgirl who looked good enough to be indistinguishable from an attractive cis girl from getting this job.
>>
>>8738817
it's a pawn shop, it's run by sleazy fuckers. shouldn't be a surprise
also nice gaslighting op
>>
>>8738817
It is obviously some skeezy old man who wants to sexually harrass whoever he hires.
You don't want that "job" anyway.
>>
>>8738838
why the hell would she, though? maybe it would be better if everyone said stuff like this so we know where we're unwanted
>>
>>8738852

>why the hell would she, though?

I'm not saying that she should want to. Just that there would be no practical way to stop her if she looked feminine and pretty enough.

So be as good looking as you can reasonably be.

>maybe it would be better if everyone said stuff like this so we know where we're unwanted

In practice that might be useful, but it would also be psychologically taxing for trans individuals to be constantly reminded that they're being ostracized.
>>
>>8738848
>gaslighting
The truth is not gaslighting.
>>
>>8738852
I would also prefer people to be honest
>>
>>8738806
"And the sign says 'long haired freaky people need not apply'...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDw4lsPDEho
>>
>>8738849
Cis women are literally prostitutes for money. But feel free to pull sour grapes by proxy on our behalf if it makes you feel less bad about transphobic injustice.
>>
>>8738806
>excluding trannies is controversial
>excluding males isn't
says a lot
>>
>>8738921
eat a toad
>>
>>8738926
No self respecting man would ever work as cocktease in a shitty pawn shop.

Scratch that, no self-respecting man works in a pawn shop. It's for white trash and mexicans, degenerate gamblers looking to get a bankroll quick.
>>
>>8738994

>No self respecting man would ever work as cocktease in a shitty pawn shop.

I'm sure that there are plenty of men who would love such a job, actually.

The only problem is that there's basically no market for a male "cocktease".
>>
>>8738849
B-b-but I want to be a cocktease
>>
File: 1459824159192.jpg (116KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1459824159192.jpg
116KB, 409x393px
>>8738806
Feels meekly gratifying. Knowing that there's this issue that hardly affects anyone's lives, and that yet, all these people around have to make a big deal out of it, that they're so desperate to get under your skin, to get a reaction out of you, and to try to exalt themselves by comparing themselves to you in a defensive way.

On the other hand, it's still pretty revolting, knowing that such pathetic people exist out there, speaking in the same language as me, using the same technology as me, mentally addled by the same religious imagery as me, pushed around by pretty much the same corporate-commisioneed warlords/protection racket as me.

It's a bit confusing, all in all.
>>
>most people are to pussy to speak up their dislike of me
thats... kind of funny actually
the idea that a twiggy 5'8 retard is offensive by nature and people cant even speak honestly about it (':
>>
>>8738806
feels good knowing I can just mooch off the government because I can point to stuff like this and claim nowhere will hire me :^)
>>
>>8738990
t.riggered
t.ransphobe
>>
>>8739944
your falseflag managed to get a grand total of two (you)s counting this one
>>
>>8739951
>your falseflag
Whatever transphobic excuses you need to tell yourself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.