[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 16

File: N3IS6r0.png (101KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
N3IS6r0.png
101KB, 720x1280px
Is it okay to come out over text? I don't think I can say it in person.
>>
>>8738049
It's fine to do it as long as you keep posting the conversation here.
>>
yeah, but youre most likely going to have to talk about it anyway
>>
>lol does your mom know you're gay
breddy shur she already got the hint bro

you tell her and she's gonna say "well no duh, where's that coke tho"
>>
do whatever you want lol
>>
>>8738059
>gay
:^)
>>
Change girl to woman unless you're a child or AGP
>>
>>8738049
Felt the same way Anon.
Coming out was the most scary thing I've ever done in my life, but I have a good relationship with my mother.

I found it easier to say something was bothering me and sort of segway from that but it took me loads of attempts.

I'd say a letter is better than a text. Allows you to write down all your thoughts and gives her time to process before answering, without rushing to reply.

Good luck Anon, I'm rooting for you :)
>>
File: WVk6SIx.png (102KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
WVk6SIx.png
102KB, 720x1280px
Send help

>>8738085
I'm 19
>>
>>8738192
Oh Jesus I hope this works out for you anon.
>>
Do you guys think OP's mom killed them already?
>>
>>8738260
She hasn't replied.

Shes downstairs, I imagine she's read it by now.

I'm fucking terrified.
>>
>>8738273
hahaha you're fucked now, get ready for the beatings
>>
>>8738273
RIP in piece
>>
>>8738260
killed her*
>>
>>8738280
I don't use female pronouns for a male who hasn't transitioned yet. It's delusional at best.
>>
>>8738192
why would you do this
>>
>i want to be a girl
A G P
G
P
>>
This is hilarious and sad at the same time
>>
>>8738289
SHE'S A GIRL LIKE IT OR NOT
DIDN'T YOU FUCKING READ HER TEXT
SHE JUST SAID SHE WANTS TO BE A GIRL
LET THE GIRL BE A GIRL
LIKE SHE WANTS
YES SHE YOU LITTLE BITCH LIKE IT OR NOT
p.s. she
>>
the gays will dominate the world
>>
>>8738192
Holy shit. Good luck, girl.
>>
>>8738049
>>8738329

> 'I want to be a girl'

Fantasies and desires are reality now.
>>
>>8738370
>Fantasies and desires are reality now.
Now you're getting it!
>>
File: 1462693665599.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1462693665599.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>8738192
What are you doing, you absolute madman!

Do you lack basic common sense?

If you want to say something like that to a parent you do it to their face.

Now you HAVE to post what she said in response.
>>
>>8738486
She still hasn't responded and now she's asleep I think.

No one else in the house seemed to show that anything was amiss when I finally went down there.

Since this board moves real slow hopefully I'll be able to update in the morning.
>>
>>8738578
All the best anon. Keep us updated.
>>
>>8738049
>wanna be a girl
>>
Glop
>>
>>8738049
Did you get kicked out/in the face yet?
>>
>>8738192
Update us!
>>
>>8738387

When is this tranny stupidity going to stop?
>>
>>8738192
>>8738578
I'll be waiting to see how this plays out.
>>
>>8738049
>i want to be a girl
>>
>>8738868
yes, and?
>>
>>8738901
you're not trans, just an autistic man
>>
>>8738920
she is trans and you can't change that
>>
>>8738935
He's an autistic fetishistic AGP man and you can't change that.
>>
>>8738940
>agp
>not trans
>>
>>8738963
agp is completely different from dysphoria, having it only makes you a man with a fetish
>>
>>8738978
and what makes you think it's agp and not dysphoria?
>>
>>8739003
>i want to be a girl
>>
>>8739012
And what would be an example of dysphoria?
>>
>>8739012
>implying agp cant have dysphoria
>>
>>8739012
So HSTS don't actually want to be women after all? I knew they were just faggot fakers!

AGP = Confirmed Trutrans
>>
>>8739035
you can be true trans and have agp as well, but "I want to be a girl" makes it clear that OP is a man with no dysphoria.

>>8739036
nope, your so called "HSTS" are already women, they know that from a young age.
>>
>>8739057
Hsts are just gay men who want to sleep with straights
>>
>>8739057
How does it make it clear? Genuine question
>>
Can't wait for an update s:
>>
>>8739551
It doesn't they just want to control how people describe dsyphoria
>>
>>8739556
Yeah thats what I'm thinking. I mean OP is only 19 and scared shitless of her mom's reaction so I think it's stupid to force people to describe something as complex as dysphoria "correctly" while they're in a state where they probably couldn't describe a circle without messing it up.
>>
>>8739566
sadness at insecure people trying to validate their own transness by invalidating others
>>
>>8739571
It makes people feel better about being trans if they have a scapegoat/boogyman to blame for the way trans people are treated in society
>>
>>8739555
>>8738845
>>8738793
Still nothing, I went downstairs this morning to find her doing some work and stuff.

I ended up just going to her room and checking her phone, and she simply hasn't opened the text. I guess I could send it to her on facebook? She checks that more often. That seems even worse than coming out through text though, maybe I should just wait it out, but this time bomb feeling im having is making me nervous, she's just gonna get it randomly at some point and catch me off guard.

>>8739057
>>8739012
>>8738868
>>8738629
>>8738292
I guess I'll describe my feelings in a little more detail since people seem to be focused on this.

I've had thoughts of being a girl since puberty at least, initially as the answer to that question "If you could be a girl for a day, would you?" which was yes of course.

But when I thought about it a little bit more, I thought that if I could press a button and be a completely cis girl forever, I'd press it without hesitation.

If I'm being honest most of my feelings and for most of the time I've had these feelings they were fetishistic for me, way into it before I came, but once the high was gone so was the desire to take hormones etc. I know that will make a lot of people discount me as not trutrans but w/e honestly.

Slowly but surely my desire to to be a girl became less of a sexual thrill and more of something I just want.

To address that I don't talk in the way that most people talk about their dysphoria, there is definitely some kind of disconnect there.

The old "I've felt like a girl my whole life" really does not apply to me, I don't really feel like a girl, to be honest. I have a "masculine" personality (Nerdy computer loving fag) that I really don't have any desire to change, I'm comfortable with my penis and I don't have a particular hatred for my male features.

Yet still, all I've done this week is research HRT other related things. It feels different from what it used to.

>nice blog faggot
>>
>>8739681
Once I sort things out with my parents it is my hope to get them to help me get on hormones, and if they will not I'm going to start self meds, which I've already ordered.
>>
>>8739681
Are you me?
Honestly though, noone can tell you if you're AGP, HSTS or just trans except for yourself and trained professionals I guess.

Try to avoid selfmedding, it can be dangerous, try to get medical help instead. Where are you from?

Also just fold a paper plane with the text "Check your phone" on the wing and throw it at your mom 10/10 foolproof plan, I promise
>>
>>8739681
>>8739687
>agp fetish
>no dysphoria
>masculine
>prevalent autism/social awkwardness
>planning to self med
wow it's almost like we were right
>>
>>8739687
Good luck
>>
>>8739704
Why do you feel the need to be so elitist when OP is just looking for help and advice?
>>
>>8739702
I currently live in eastern Tennessee, there is really not a lot of options out here for doing it the right way. I'll see how it goes, though.

>>8739704
You could be, I don't know. In the end it doesn't change what I'm going to do. If I end up at a gender therapist who tells me i'm not trans it wouldn't stop me from wanting to transition.
>>
>>8739715
my advice is to not take hormones when you don't suffer any of the symptoms. there isn't anything elitist about it. if OP insists then I'd recommend he sees a professional.

>>8739721
why do you want to transition? like really
what are you hoping to achieve?
>>
>>8739681
Either send it by facebook, or take her phone to her, say you sent her a text you'd like her to read, then run upstairs before she reads it.

>Slowly but surely my desire to to be a girl became less of a sexual thrill and more of something I just want.
This is why posters should never trust anyone who says AGP isn't connected to being trans or that if you're AGP you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>8739724
>why do you want to transition?
Because I've developed the inexplicable desire to.
>like really
what are you hoping to achieve?
Happiness
>>
>>8739734
forgot trip, and also fucked the green text.
>>
>>8739734
that doesnt answer my questions at all. why would you be unhappy if you didn't transition? its really hard to understand why someone would transition for no reason.
>>
>>8739726
Agp isn't real
>>
>>8739702
>AGP, HSTS or just trans
>or just trans
>>
>>8739734
I'm glad you've figured yourself out, try and get a blood test if you end up self medding
>>
>>8739747
Yeah, a bad choice of words, but I you got the point anyway so what ever
>>
>>8739748
>inexplicable desire
>a vague description of being happy
>figured yourself out
wow I can't believe the posters on this board, this is why gatekeeping exists
>>
>>8739724
>don't take HRT because you aren't officially trans
>>8739746
>>8739757
>AGP don't be real, you should be gatekept

It really triggers me that people say AGP is just a trick to gatekeep people when in reality it's the people who deny AGP who gatekeep AGPs and it's the people who don't who support AGPs transitioning.
>>
>>8739757
Describe your dysphoria then, what makes you trans?
>>
>>8739763
Blanchards typology has been discredited
>>
>>8739772
t. everyone who wants to misgender OP, deny that she's trans and keep her from transitioning
>>
>>8739757
>>8739765
I want to transition because I dont feel like a guy, all my life I've been jealous of girls, taken every opportunity I can to crossdress just to feel a resemblance of being "right" for once. I mean I think I've known since I was like 5 and used to steal my moms bras and always play mommy when we played house in kindergarden.
not op btw
>>
>>8739763
i am not that poster, I never spoke about AGP.
and no, people who haven't been diagnosed with gender dysphoria should not be taking hrt.

>>8739765
read up on the WPATH standards of care and the key symptoms used to diagnose gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8739783
In your own words retard
>>
>>8739775
No I think she's trans, but believing in Blanchards crap as a tranner is just an expression of self hatred
>>
>>8739783
>people who haven't been diagnosed with gender dysphoria should not be taking hrt.
Then obviously you don't believe AGP like OP's qualifies someone to take HRT.

You want her (him, in your opinion) gatekept.
>>
>>8739784
I dont have time for that

>>8739792
agp itself is not a diagnosis for gender dysphoria
>>
>>8739791
No it isn't. Stop shoehorning others into your own narrowmindedness. All you are doing is enabling TruTrans TM advocates like >>8739783 in their attempts to deny OP her transition.
>>
>>8739799
Your doing more harm than they ever could
>>
>>8739796
>agp itself is not a diagnosis for gender dysphoria
Like I said: You want her (him, in your opinion) gatekept.
>>
>>8739799
OP cant even explain why they want to transition so no one is denying anything, regardless blanchard's discredited typology shouldn't be used to decide if someone needs to transition or not.
>>
>>8739792
>>8739791
I don't really expect people to refer to me as female until I presentably look so, but it feels nice when you guys say it anyways, so thanks.

>>8739744
>>8739779
I dunno what to say really, it's still a pretty big mess in my head.

>>8739783
I read a little about it.
>>
>>8739796
Can someone please explain what AGP actually is? I mean I thought it was just sexualizing being female and getting of on that, but OP clearly states that she doesn't really sexualize it anymore, she just wants to be female and you keep calling her AGP
>>
>>8739804
?
>>
>>8739812
It's bullshit plain and simple.
>>
File: blanchard game system.jpg (67KB, 1001x506px) Image search: [Google]
blanchard game system.jpg
67KB, 1001x506px
>>8739812
This.
>>
>>8739811
I call you female because that's what you are, however you present!

>>8739812
AGP is a sexual and romantic idealization of oneself as a woman. The sexualizing is the most obvious part of it, but not all of it. All in all the different parts, sexual and not, can lead to wanting to be female.

It gets attacked for being a tool for gatekeeping, but the people who do that, both professionals and other trans people, are really people who don't believe it and pretend it's "just a fetish" or something like that.
>>
>>8739812
Agp is used to stigmatize real trans people, to make them seem like nothing more than straight men transitioning to satisfy a fetish.

There is no reason to transition,and you wouldn't want to, unless you were trans
>>
>>8739828
Okay so if it's real (not saying it isn't, but a lot of people seem to believe it's bullshit) and someone wants to transition just because I they like the idea of being a woman instead of actually feeling like a woman in the wrong body, theres no harm done to "trutrans", as long as Ms. AGP tries her best to pass and not misrepresent transpeople in general.

Whats the big deal then?
>>
>>8739843
Agp is used to describe a group of trans people with similar traits, and to distinguish them from the other (hsts trans) neither of these descriptions paints trans people in a positive light. They rely on old stereotypes, like trans people are just gay men who want to fuck straights, or that they are just fetishists.

It's insulting and dehumanising
>>
>>8739853
Ohhh I see. Is there nothing positive about the term AGP then? Like is there no group that is more accurately described as AGP than just trans?
>>
>>8739859
No I don't think so, and the medical community at large agrees with me.

Trans people will differ from each other, we are all still individuals after all.
>>
>>8739868
>Trans people will differ from each other, we are all still individuals after all.

> everyone's unique, therefore nobody has shared experiences
> if you don't fit the "knew it at 4" narrative, good luck finding anyone else to relate to
>>
>>8739886
I never said people won't have shared experiences retard
>>
>>8739890
No just that it's wrong to try to come up with a name for a particular shared experience.
>>
>>8739841
ITT the denial of it is used to stigmatize OP.

>>8739853
>Agp is used to describe a group of trans people with similar traits,
Yet we have people denying OP is trans at all.

If only they did believe in AGP, then they would accept her transness.
>>
Holy frick OP please keep posting updates this is the most interesting thread we've had here in ages.
>>
>>8739859
The people who hate on the term AGP are people who don't understand AGP and deliberately choose to have negative interpretations of the idea, and then say it's bad because of their negative view. Even though anyone who doesn't like trans people and isn't biased in how they want to hate us would have a negative view whatever term we use.

The AGP deniers want to cover up these facts about ourselves because it makes them uncomfortable and contradicts the narratives they like, because they see them as politically expedient. As >>8739894 put it.

Some AGPs aren't obviously dysphoric, although they may get dysphoria later, and some are even relatively happy to stay male. So they don't fit official definitions of trans/GID. This is why AGP is such an important thing to know, so people like OP, who used to feel less need to be female, would never be told they aren't anything to do with trans, are "just fetishists" and should never transition. This is why lies like >>8739868 are so dangerous and cause so much suffering for trans girls.
>>
>>8740018
So if I feel female and I wanna transition, but I dont feel direct hate towards my body for being male, just for it not being female and eventually I wanna kiss some cute boys, what should I call myself? :o
>>
>>8740056
self-hating straight-envying homosexual
>>
>>8740064
So I'm not trans? :s
>>
>>8740074
no you are, get on those girl pills ASAP
>>
>>8740056
How do you "feel female" and why do you want to transition?

>>8740064
This isn't me.
>>
>>8740082
I dont know, how do you feel female?

>>8740079
>tfw when already 19 and no hip growth will happen
why even be girl
>>
>>8738192
Have you really not talked with her since may 7th? l don't buy it this is fake
>>
>>8740086
>how do you feel female?
The thought of being a girl is blissful and relaxing and sexy.
>>
>>8740089
I talk to her every day, we just don't text much.
>>
>>8740099
Yeah, it feels relaxing as if I'd be "at home" instead of feeling like a stranger in my own body
>>
>>8739894
The name refers to Blanchards typology, which has been debunked.
>>
>>8740108
That sounds AGP.
>>
>>8740118
Why? Genuine question
>>
>>8740122
Because AGP at heart is "gender euphoria" at the thought of being female. Dysphoria at being male is a secondary part. That matches what you described.
>>
>>8740126
Okay, so it's more wanting to be female than not wanting to be male?
Is being "traditionally trans" the opposite then? More not wanting to be male than wanting to be female but without a lot of options?
Or is it generally a bit of both?
>>
>>8740138
AGP doesn't exist and they're just trolling you, don't worry about it.
>>
>>8740144
Ughh I dont know what to believe anymore
>>
>>8740148
if you hate being a male and want to be female then you're trans, anons here just love spouting blanchard bullshit to confuse people
>>
>>8740138
>so it's more wanting to be female than not wanting to be male?
Well to be dysphoric you have to not want to be male, but AGPs who have less dysphoria have less of that but still have the wanting to be female. The euphoria is the defining part and if the dysphoria is there, it comes from the euphoria.

HSTS isn't exactly "traditionally trans" but yes, it's more about not wanting to be male. Being female is the perfect alternative, but the reason for the dysphoria isn't a need to be female. It's a need not to be male.

>>8740148
Ask yourself who's trying to explain things to you and who's just telling you to stop thinking and asking questions.
>>
>>8740159
>>8740163
Eh not like it matters anyway, like I said if I transition I wont pass and I'm old enough that I'm gonna miss out on some of the stuff that I feel is important to me as a person, like hips
>>
>>8740159
>to confuse people
That would make sense if I was telling AGPs or HSTSs not to transition, but I recognize both as trans,s o your story doesn't add up.

>>8740176
It's your choice but consider your dysphoria and how you'd feel later if it gets worse. Even without transition you can still explore your transsexuality other ways.
>>
>>8740176
I started at 22 and pass and still got some hip growth, it's not too late.
>>
>>8740186
Like how? :o

ANd to be fair now that I think about it, I do kinda hate my body, but I cant tell if its because Im a fat pos or if its because its male
>>
>>8740176
You're the 19 anon right? That's not too old at all, you can definitely pass unless you're a fucking man-beast
>>
>>8740194
Things like crossdressing, having a boyfriend or girlfriend who enjoys exploring your feminine side with you, having a social circle where you can act as feminine as you want regardless or how you're presenting, that kind of thing. Getting fitter might help feel better about your body even if it being male is unpleasant.
>>
>>8740203
Yeah I am, and I feel like a manbeast, heavy brow and nose, chin too but that I'm not too worried about compared to the rest.
>>
Can you people stop discussing this stuff here and make your own thread? I'm waiting for updates from OP :|
>>
>>8740222
We were only discussing it because it applies to OP and some people who don't recognize AGP wanted OP to not transition.
>>
>>8740238
No, I want OP to transition if OP wants to, but AGP isn't and has never been a thing
>>
>>8740250
I don't know what you mean by 'No'. Are you denying what just happened in the thread? You can literally scroll up and read it yourself.
>>
>>8740256
You said that I don't want OP to transition, so I said no, because that's wrong.
>>
>>8740266
I didn't though. Maybe you should make a new thread if you want to keep lying about me, since that actually isn't relevant to OP unlike the anti-AGP attacks on her.
>>
>>8740274
>>>8740222 #
>We were only discussing it because it applies to OP and some people who don't recognize AGP wanted OP to not transition.
You said:
>>>8740222 #
We were only discussing it because it applies to OP and some people who don't recognize AGP wanted OP to not transition.

I'm one of those people saying that AGP is bullshit, but I do want OP to transition if they want to. How is that so hard for you to understand?
>>
>>8739810
That's because both types should transition. And any typology is better than "you don't fit The Narrative so you're not trutrans enough".
>>
File: FUCKs.png (31KB, 366x432px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKs.png
31KB, 366x432px
FUCK
>>
>>8740457
But that's good, she's reminding you she loves you!
>>
File: fuckd.png (52KB, 949x755px) Image search: [Google]
fuckd.png
52KB, 949x755px
>>8740497
moms are nice, I knew she would be cool but for some reason it's still hard.
>>
>>8740457
cmon it's fine
>>
>>8740504
Aww, that's great! She's so cool with it she's even cracking jokes!

What did the blacked out message say, minus names?
>>
>>8740518
I blacked it out cause it's a little embarrassing.

"You still have to get a job eventually tho...LOL...No 'barefoot and pregnant" for ya"
>>
>>8740540
Wew! We'll see, maybe a future gf or bf will prove her wrong and turn you into a proper little housewife!
>>
Just tell her "I'm that alt-right dick, nigga; I make kike pussy wet."
>>
That went pretty well imo. Your mom seems like a good person.
>>
>>8738049
good for you OP, I wish my mom was as supportive as yours
>>
>>8740504
What did Don do?
>>
>>8741129
He was gay.
>>
>>8741129
Still haven't told him yet, will tonight probably.
>>
>>8741699
But what did he do to disappoint your mom?
>>
>>8740457
Congratulations OP! It's a big step but the most important one, and more importantly: the first one towards getting HRT & becoming a qt girl!

How old are you?
>>
>>8742234
Shes 19
>>
>>8740504
Aww I'm so happy for you anon ! It's a huge step in the right direction, I hope you have a happy life as a cute girl !
>>
>>8740190
>tfw 32
>>
>>8742113
A lot of drugs, owing money to drug dealers, and cheating.
>>
>>8742531
congrats anon!
Even tho you are a girl,you definitly have balls!
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (362KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
362KB, 500x375px
Poor stewie
>>
>>8740504
I'm so jealous ;_; I wish my mom reacted half as well as yours did. Happy for you though
>>
>>8738192
>Mom, I'm AGP
>Get the fuck out of my house
>>
>>8740504
>you cant let others feelsies define you

your mom is a based anti SJW

DESTROY THE POST MODERNISTS
>>
>>8742674
No
>>
>>8742670
How did she react?
>>
>>8740504
That went so well for you. I had to come out to my mom when she found my stache, and she was so demanding and angry. She made me throw it all away. You've been dealt a good hand here, so congratulations. I wish you luck with any choices you make on the matter.
>>
your mom is a real nigga
>>
>>8740504
I'm so happy for you. I wish my parents were even half as accepting
>>
>>8740504
Keep posting please!! I want the good feels
>>
>>8742802
Heh, my mom put an embargo on Razors, just because I shaved my legs.

Comin out was painful and I slightly regret it.
>>
>>8742802
>she found my stache

'stache is short for moustache
the word you're looking for is cache or stash
>>
File: bleh.png (3KB, 279x121px) Image search: [Google]
bleh.png
3KB, 279x121px
>>8742890
I'll keep updating so long as things keep happening and or the thread is still up.
>>
File: chinless.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
chinless.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>8742979
Or you could get a life and fuck off.
This isn't your blog.
>>
>>8743009
It is her thread though
>>
>>8742977
Whatever, you clearly go the point.
>>
>>8743009
Don't be mean. I want to see her updates.

OP are you going to come out as AGP?
>>
>>8743018
>4chan = wordpress

try again
>>
>>8743039
>coming out as agp
how do you come out with a fetish?
>>
>>8743039
Normies barely know what Trans means.
You really want to open Blanchard's Box?
>>
File: blehhh.png (11KB, 305x342px) Image search: [Google]
blehhh.png
11KB, 305x342px
>>8743039
She doesn't know the distinction I don't think. I'd rather avoid that topic altogether. There are no informed consent places anywhere near here from what I can tell, so I'll have to go see a gender therapist most likely.
>>
>>8743053
Forgot trip
>>
>>8743043
Mom, Dad, I love to fuck dogs.
>>
>>8740457
>hate iPhones
I like your mom
>>
>>8743048
Uh, yes!
>>
>>8741129
didnt build the wall yet
>>
I wish coming out to my mom as bi over text was so easy, she flipped shit, we fought for hours. Happy for you anon.
>>
>>8743067
>she flipped shit, we fought for hours.
why, you were only bi?
>>
>>8742708
Extremely poorly.
>>
>>8743053
I hope your dad is as accepting as your mom is.
>>
>>8743053
Agp is a meme by a retarded lonesome psychologist, don't buy into 4chan memes
>>
>>8743075
she took it as me being the total gay guy stereotype, bottom, effeminate, talked about how much a dick in the ass would hurt, called me an embarrassment and was asking why I was doing "that" to her, also went into it about how I was falling to the modern left and propaganda. Sorta crazy republican all the way mom who doesn't understand libertarianism which I told her many times that I'm a libertarian and that I prefer girls by a wide margin(boobs are great, so is vagina, feminine penis too) but sometimes guys are what I'm really into, depends a lot. She apologized poorly the next day citing alcohol. A few days later she visited me while I was on vacation and flipped shit when I wouldn't hug her acting like nothing happened, lesbbian sister and her girlfriend came up too and they were really sweet at least, they all left that night. Still a while later because of how brutal it all was almost didn't come home, when I did go treated like garbage, avoided her at all costs for a couple months as tensions and emotions died down.
>>
>>8743224
cont.
today is around a year after I came home, once I got my license got my dick sucked and drove back up to live with other family for a few weeks so I can get my shit together without more drama.

My mom is the heart of almost all the drama in my family fml, surprised she didn't disown me, she disowned her brother and sister over not getting her way at her sister's wedding, almost did the same at her brother's.
>>
>>8743224
>She apologized poorly the next day citing alcohol.
better than some parents

>lesbbian sister and her girlfriend came up too
wait, had she flipped her shit at your sister too or was there a double standard going on?
>>
>>8743224
Did your mom also flip her shit at your sister or what?
>>
File: fugggg.png (21KB, 915x237px) Image search: [Google]
fugggg.png
21KB, 915x237px
>>8743165
The first thing he said was something to the effect of he was upset that I would think he'd be disappointed. I told him I might be disappointed if I were in his position. (Only son of 4 kid household)

He then told a story about when he a little boy and his best friend and his friends two older sisters would go to the attic and do lewd things, he then told me that his friend always wanted to play "Supergirl" when they played pretend or whatever, and that after a while, my dad wanted to try playing girl superheroes also, he said occasionally he'd pick wonder women or some such.

and that was mostly about it.
>>
>>8743251
>>8743257
I'm almost positive my step sister was up at my parent's house while I was out and it was very possible that she was however neither my mom nor my stepdad have ever given her shit for her sexuality, sure they talk shit behind her back but my stepdad's kids are basically immune from criticism despite the fact that I'm literally the best behaved while his kids do stupid shit a lot, and I've always been the really independent and trustworthy kid that stays quiet, virgin(not for long, when I get home when they're out gunna fuck the previously mentioned friend who sucked my dick) besides that though never did anything bad under their roof yet I get shit for everything I do and that was the worst of all, for also slightly liking dudes when his daughter was full out banging a black chick who they thought looked like a dude and was a rapper.
>>
>>8743303
forgot trip again
>>
>>8739812
Don't listen to these posters
>>8739822
>>8739841

They're pushing the "trutrans" agenda which stigmatizes anyone who experiences agp (which is basically how you describe it) as not trans, when in fact very many agps are trans
Claiming that agp doesn't exist or is an insult is erasure of anyone who doesn't fit the outdated traditional narrative
>>
>>8743303
tell us more about the story when he was a boy.

it sounds very agp of him and his friend. and agp is hereditary.
>>
>>8743329
That's pretty much all I know.

>dad has best friend
>Friend has two older sisters
>they go to the attic to do lewd of some manner
>Best friend wants to play supergirl
>Dad occasionally plays as girl superhero to see what the hype is about, enjoys it okay
>does it occasionally from then on when they play superheros

I highly doubt my dad is agp, maybe his friend is.
>>
>>8743303
You are so lucky. I've never told my dad, but I'm pretty sure he has some idea. I went out to dinner with him one day and he was talking about how faggots (his words not mine) are unamerican and how trannies are subhuman. It was completely out of the blue. You've been dealt a really good hand, so use it wisely. See a gender therapist as soon as possible and let them diagnose you.
>>
>>8743383
I already knew he wishes I was never born. Any father that can throw his child at walls and dresses and kick them out of the house while it's -20 degrees outside obviously hates his kid. It just hurt hearing him say that because I thought he had changed after about a year and a half of rarely even talking to me.
>>
>>8743034
go is a verb that implies the motion
the word you're looking for is got
>>
>>8743224
She apologized poorly the next day citing alcohol. A few days later she visited me while I was on vacation and flipped shit when I wouldn't hug her acting like nothing happened

sometimes radical forgiveness is the best option, I would have told her directly her behavior was unproductive and hurtful (maybe include some sharper words, for some petty revenge if that suits you), but you forgive her completely. But then again im an autist and she sounds like a bit of narcissist

btw not saying i understand the situation (i only know what you told me), or that there is some factor i dont know that is relevant (ie this isnt the first time), just my .02 from what info i have
>>
>>8743307
>but my stepdad's kids are basically immune from criticism despite the fact that I'm literally the best behaved while his kids do stupid shit a lot
>yet I get shit for everything I do and that was the worst of all
It's sickening that people can be so nasty, especially to kids.
>>
>>8739704
What indicates that the OP has autism?
>>
>>8743637
Wutevery, u klerelee go tge poynt
>>
>>8742963

Oh yeah, She has a gay sister who's very close and everything, and I got publicly shamed for shaving my legs.
>>
>>8743318
The outdated narrative is agp/hsts you fucking retard

Why are you trying to hurt people by lying like this, what's wrong with you
>>
>>8744727
The fuck? Leave Blanchard's typology out of this. The outdated narrative is your typical TruTransâ„¢ nonsense, which specifically excludes anyone who has AGP
>>
Fuck, I'm so jealous of you
I just want to scream and mash these texts in my mom's face when she pretends to be accepting but fights me every step of the way
>>
Kys faggot,tranies should all die
>>
>>8746575
At around age 12 I decided I was going to kill myself when I turned 18, turns out dying is scary though.
>>
>>8747116
Yo I was joking my dude dont kill yourself
>>
>>8738049
you can always back off from online "it was a prank bro lol"

not the same as in person where its obvious how much it means to you
>>
>>8747116
I thought I was the only one that thought this. I would tell myself that if things still seem hopeless when I turn 18 that I would kill myself.
>>
>>8743329
fucking agp autists
>>
>>8738049
Press send, faggot
>>
>>8747252
Read the thread, I did.

Hoping to approach the subject of meds tonight.
>>
>>8747284
Are you gonna self medicate?
>>
File: scared.png (8KB, 585x176px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
8KB, 585x176px
>>8747298
Probably at first, I want to start the process of getting a legit prescription asap. But I'll probably take t blockers at least until then.

I've ordered some stuff already, I'm a little scared to take them though because I have no bloodwork to go off of.
>>
>>8747327
Do you think youll pass
>>
File: Ykgnz2T.jpg (436KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Ykgnz2T.jpg
436KB, 1440x2560px
>>8747519
idk, I hope so.
>>
File: bllll.jpg (72KB, 418x743px) Image search: [Google]
bllll.jpg
72KB, 418x743px
>>8747626
forgot trip

also better sized image
>>
>>8747626
Just gotta lose weight :)
>>
>>8747626
you look like a dude
>>
>>8747626
Oh boy
>>
>>8747654
Hmmmm I wonder why :o
>>
>>8747645
Ik, i've been working on it.

>>8747654
yea that's kinda the problem
>>
>>8747734
How can you deal with the beard? Im pre everything but I just cant stand having a beard, makes me feel disgusting
>>
>>8747635
oh god that repression beard

>>8747654
well yeah, most people who've had male levels of testosterone running through their system do
>>
>>8747841
So long as I'm boymode I think I look better with it, as I stated higher in the thread I don't have a particular hatred for my male features.

I'll probably get rid of it once I'm on hormones for a few months
>>
>>8747841
This
If you're really trans then why don't you shave that disgusting facial hair?
It's like you're not even trying.
>>
>>8747886
How can you not hate your male features? I hate everything even slightly masculine about myself.
>>
>>8747903
Idk, just how I feel, some people in the thread were saying I'm not trutrans and just agp for that reason.

Maybe I'm closer to genderfluid or something? Even if that were the case ultimately I want to present as female and really don't feel like fucking around with more labels.

Also here's a picture from a like two years ago with no beard.
>>
File: 66fX45U.jpg (121KB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
66fX45U.jpg
121KB, 888x500px
>>8747929
woops
>>
>>8747929
honestly, just do what makes you feel comfortable. That's what transitioning is all about.
If we were doing what made others happy, we'd never have transitioned at all. If you feel better looking more masculine before you transition, you do you.
I don't think I'll ever be able to understand wanting to look masculine, or even being accepting of it, but whether I understand doesn't matter- as long as you're happy, you're transitioning for the right reasons
>>
Are you from scotland?
>>
>>8748038
try this instead:
are ye sco'ish lass?
>>
>>8748098
>not just shouting "SCOTLAND FOREVER" and seeing if they join in
>>
>>8747841
>>8747889
Repression beards hide your face from yourself.
>>
>>8738049
It's stressful, but it's best to do it in person. Friends/family will have a lot of questions and misconceptions, and you can address those a lot easier in person. Also you can control delivery of the news a lot better in person, like for me I would always coms out in person so I could just casually say it in passing and really try to emphasize that it wasn't a big deal
>>
>>8748446
The strangest thing about the whole thing has been the complete lack of questions. Maybe I came off way too scared and they didn't want to?

But like, how can your only son say he wants to be a girl and have absolutely zero questions? I'm not even sure if they realize I'll be transitioning desu, I haven't mentioned hormones yet.

But yea you're right, all further discussion about it will be in person.
>>
>>8748446
Read the thread, she was pretty cool with it.
>>
>>8748465
Yeah, I would definitely take it less as "they don't have questions," and more like "they aren't sure how to talk about it/ask questions with me." That being said, them having questions doesn't necessarily mean they aren't ok with it, there's just a lot they'll need to understand
>>
>>8748465
but pls keep reporting back, we're invested in your journey now
>>
>>8743053
>>8738192
>>8742979
>>8747936
>so passive and squeemish she comes out over oneliner text
Yep it's a girl alright
>>
>>8748529
WITH a typo in it.
>>
>>8747936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVy7YeeqGZQ
>>
>>8748465
I dunno, it happens

It was weird for me. My parents are southern, fairly religious, and very conservative. They're the type of people to go "what will this do to our reputation?" before doing anything

So when I came out, I fully expected to be grilled at the very least, and probably kicked out. They had no questions- didn't understand it, but didn't question it- and decided that it was time to try and get me to be able to behave like a "proper young woman"

they were also more concerned about making sure I at least would have a chance at looking "normal", so were making sure I was attracted to guys, and going to cut off my dick. So I guess some questions, but not many.

point is sometimes you'll be surprised by people
>>
>>8747626
are you legit autistic? just curious since some trannies are
>>
>>8747626
shave your beard maybe...?
>>
>>8749026
>so were making sure I was attracted to guys, and going to cut off my dick.
I wonder how that would have gone if you liked girls or didn't want SRS.
>>
>>8749100

Ich, no idea
They're not fond of gay people. They're not outright hateful, but I know they would have been very unhappy to have a gay child. Once again, they'd see it as hurting their reputation

If I didn't want SRS, no idea. They'd probably either try and make sure I find a single person to be with for my whole life who won't spread around me being trans, or send me to a shrink because they wouldn't believe a girl could want to keep her dick

luckily for me, I don't, so there's a definite bright side

It's a weird family, and I'll probably end up moving far away because I just wanna be my own person and not have to live up to them, but whatever. They're accepting of me, and that's more than most trans people can say
>>
>>8749123
Stories like this really show up the people who say there can never be pressure on gay kids to become dysphoric or want to transition.
>>
>>8749146
Yeah, if I were gay and not trans, I dunno what I'd do. Probably run away to save everyone the trouble, since HRT kills most dick function and I'm pretty sure gay guys like using their dicks

I guess a comparison would be Iran- they have one of the highest transition rates in the world, because if you're caught for homosexuality, one of the punishments is transitioning, so I've heard. That way it's straight, and okay in the eyes of their god.
>>
>>8749166
>Probably run away to save everyone the trouble, since HRT kills most dick function and I'm pretty sure gay guys like using their dicks
Probably most by far would, but then there's the few who find it easier to say they want to be girls instead.

>I guess a comparison would be Iran
Exactly. That particular kind of homophobia isn't restricted to third-world Muslim nations. It's a real kind of pressure lots of gay people in the same countries as us will get.
>>
>>8749183
I think it just doesn't get attention because the people who do it try not to make it known, because the whole purpose is it not being known

It's weird and shitty, and it seems like people care more about appearance than happiness
>>
>>8749071
I wouldn't be surprised if I was on the spectrum in some manner, but if so it's undiagnosed.
>>
>>8743303
>>8743346
The AGP gen... It's all in the DNA
>>
>>8747626
There is only 1 thing worse than a fat female: a fat trannie
>>
>>8740504
faith in moms restored \o/
>>
>>8739859
The only real AGPs are transvestic fetishists. They're cisgender men who get off on the idea of dressing like and being perceived as women, but don't actually want to transition.
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.