[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you ever be friends with a genderfluid or nonbinary person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

File: genderfluid.jpg (48KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
genderfluid.jpg
48KB, 500x667px
Would you ever be friends with a genderfluid or nonbinary person?
>>
>>8736487
Tumblr trannies be nuts.
>>
yes

would you be friends with a dirty m*xican?
>>
Depends if by "be friends with" you mean solicit nudes from. In which case yes.
>>
File: 17822940285.png (1MB, 940x1280px) Image search: [Google]
17822940285.png
1MB, 940x1280px
>>8736487
No. Talking to them feels like stepping into a minefield.

Also i'm a femboy on hrt and i don't want to hear bullshit from them like "ooomg how can you identify as male i think you're pangenderneutralfluidhelicopter male/female"
>>
If they didn't care too much about politics, sure.
>>
File: lux!.jpg (9KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
lux!.jpg
9KB, 292x172px
>>8736487
No, and I have explicitly told this to many of them.

When I came out, they're always like, "oh my god, I'm genderfluid, I totally know what you mean", and I burn the bridge then and there.

One of those guys gifted me elementalist lux as an attempt to make up, but I was just like, "nah, fuck you". It didn't help that he obviously had a crush on me.
>>
>>8736487
If they were a nice/cool person, sure.
>>
sure, they usually have comfy enough taste in vidya, tv, and general conversation about garbage

im pretty good at appearing to have a political disposition acceptable to them without actually putting effort into anything, sjw rants are entertaining too
>>
not if they bitched about my vernacular and wouldnt accept "they" as a pronoun
>>
File: 2smug.jpg (60KB, 755x755px) Image search: [Google]
2smug.jpg
60KB, 755x755px
its pretty fucking pretentious to expect other people to refer to you as a gender you dont look like

i hate disingenuous, pretentious, authoritarians
>>
>>8736487
yes if they never talk about NB or don't try to say they're in the same group as mtf/ftm

but as a generalization all of them at my school are jerks and attention whores so probably no
>>
Of course.
>>
>>8736487
Sure, if they were nice and kind and not completely self obsessed. I'd be lying if I said them comparing their problems to mine wouldn't massively trigger me but I could get over it if the person was genuinely nice and not a cunt.

Also if they were interested in me, well, shit, I'm a tranny it's not like I have options.
>>
>>8736487
If they don't constantly talk about how they are genderfluid then sure
>>
>>8736487
Sure, why not.
>>
>>8736487
Yeah, I'm trans and I would be friends with someone who was like that.
>>
>>8736487
No.
I refuse to be friends with pretending cishet females.
>>
not all nb people are insane tumblerinas
the ones i know are pretty cool people
still though i see the crazy types like every day on twitter. someone got upset that someone used they to refer to them instead of it. this is not a joke. they got upset that a stranger didnt follow their weird pronoun and defaulted to "they"

also saw someone using "ab" as if that makes any fucking sense
>>
Everyone on planet earth has their own quirks and weird / stupid beliefs about things. I don't care what you feel or what you think, if you are a good person, I will try to be understanding and respectful and welcome you in my life. If you're an annoying asshole then I won't. It's that simple.
>>
>>8736781
It really depends on their personality. But if they require me to use a special pronoun like "zed" then I'm out.

>>8736635
This is what I was thinking for the most part. I myself am one of those "femboys" that takes HRT but I don't like using the term nonbinary because I don't want to sound like an internet meme. As long as they aren't obviously obsessed over gender shit all the time then they're fine.
>>
FAGGOTS
>>
>>8736487
If they looked like pic related I'd totally want to be their "friend", if you know what I mean.
>>
>>8736487
Depends on the mental illness they have.
>>
File: confused.jpg (6KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
6KB, 218x231px
>>8736487
My best friend is dating someone who claims to be "gender fluid" so I'm kinda shoehorned into being in close proximity to them.

Normally it's fine as long they don't get on the topic of gender and how "You being trans means we're basically the same."
>>
>>8736487
If they're AMAB, sure.
>>
>>8736487

No, straight females are kind of annoying
>>
>>8736609
but people hugbox hons all the time!

>>8737412
fucking this, often they don't have much personality beyond being genderfuck anyway

>>8736487
I'd rather be friend with a hon
>>
>>8737816
Probably just a trans girl who thinks she's not really trans because she didn't know at 4 or whatever anyway.

Thinking of going that route myself since I'm too cowardly to transition
>>
>>8736487
If they were cool and never seriously referred to themselves as nonbinary or genderfluid, sure.
>>
>>8736487
all ready am friends with one her names Rose and she's one of my best friends...Im one of the few people who don't judge people by there race religion or gender.. I judge based off there actions and how they are if there a good person or not. to me all the religions, genders, races do is separate people and cause issues when we really in this day and age don't need any more issues...
>>
>>8737818
Ha!
>>
>>8736487
>Would you ever be friends with a deluded or severely emotionally unstable person?
>>
Don't give two shits. I would hold them to the same standard as anyboy else. I don't have any particular reason why not (although to be fair self-identifying as "genderfluidpanbinary" signals the sort of traits I don't like in people; but sure I would give the benefit of doubt)
>>
File: 1502416918199.jpg (195KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502416918199.jpg
195KB, 1080x1080px
>>8736487

No, already tried and they deleted me and called me a bigot for my opinions. They are weak, dependent and emotionally unstable with zero ambitions in life.
They are worthless friends.
>>
>>8736487
No to Genderfluid. They're some of the most attention seeking dickbags I've had the displeasure of knowing. Especially if they're the type to change their pronouns day to day and get mad at friends for misgendering them.

I'd be friends with a nonbinary but it depends on the personality. I've known quite a few who were pretty chill when it comes to gender politics and just wanted to talk about interests and such.
>>
>>8736487
I don't like females so no.
>>
>>8736487
I am friends with two "genderfluid" people and they're alright. They just tell me straight up to call them male, female or neither depending on the day. It can be kinda confusing though because they have different names for the gender they are at a current time, with one of them they aren't even similar, Falynne turns to Nikolas, but Raven turns to Rylan so it's easy to remember that. They can be cool and they aren't all crazy.
>>
>>8736487
If they were cool and chill and non-toxic, then why not?
>>
>>8736487
I'm already friends with one. The person in the pic is super cute btw.
>>
>>8736487
I would be friends with them, but I would never accept their madness. I would see it as my duty to convince them of their lunacy.
>>
I would never be friends with someone who isn't straight and don't agree strictly to their biological sex period
>>
>>8745280
Are you lost?
>>
>>8745313
Don't worry, anon. He's just edgy.
>>
>>8736487
Would they suck dick?
>>
>>8736487
>ywn be a skinny 5'3" short-haired qt who goes thru a tomboy/genderqueer phase in high school and college

y live
>>
>>8745448
No because you're a cis male oppressor. The only "male" people they'll go near is masculine-presenting enbys or genderfluids. Most won't even touch transmen because transmen have male privilege and in their opinion can go fuck off and die like the rest of the cis scum.
>>
>>8736487
It's a teenage fad like scene kids in the 00s, nothing to worry about.
>>
>>8736487
yeah and actually was friends with both boys (one of them transitioned btw) and girls

but not with a leftie piece of shit who makes it all political
>>
I feel like the genderqueer thing is a way for people who like attention to gain victim-hood. All of a sudden they can get outraged because of any number of trans related things (birthname, misgendering, transphobia, etc) while not actually having gender dysphoria and without having to commit to anything.
>>
>>8746121
partly. it's more of a fad than anything, though some are definitely vindictive tumblr sjw neurotics, most genderqueers are rather benign stupid confused teens going through a phase, the few ones with dysphoria usually end up identifying as trans.
>>
>>8736487
Sure. As long as they aren't your average 4chinner
>>
>>8736487
I would do the pronouns even though I would think them to be trender

and If I liked them I'd befriend them
>>
>>8736487
Yes and I'd probably be attracted to them honestly (if they were as cute as the pic from op)
>>
>>8736487
sure, I want to meet others who are like me.

Im bigenderfluid/straight/biological male.

If I had a sex change op, I become transbian.
>>
>>8737439
no you don't get it
in order to call yourself that you have to have some fundamental misunderstanding of the world
>>
File: 1495414437297.jpg (193KB, 1125x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1495414437297.jpg
193KB, 1125x1119px
>>8736487

No
>>
>>8736487
I was friends with one before she came out, and she was batshit insane. They had a great life but accused their mother of being the devil when their mom was only slightly protective as a mon should be. We were friends for a super long time and then they just stopped talking to me completely for no reason during highschool. When I finally confronted her she just said "I didn't feel luke talking" but then said the reason she did that to our other friend was she "got bored of her" which by her expression made it clear that's why she dropped me too after years of friendship. She accused on of my best friends for being an abusive boyfriend and pressuring her into sex, which later she explained as rape but I know him, he would never do that. If anything maybe he came onto her and she was too passive to say no blatantly. He's tried to get me to have sex with him before too, he doesn't pick up on social cues well and is actually a really great guy, you just need to be direct with him. She spread rumors about him and made him out to be "evil cis white male patriarchy". She made her "depression" and needing counciling an excuse for everything. The constant "poor me" bitching never ended, and they didn't care about anyone but themselves. Selfishness was just unlike anyone I've ever met. It's pretty funny because no one would have guessed I was being abused at home and taking care of my siblings by how I acted, but attention whored their first world problems as if there was nothing worse. I can't stand that. They also made every GSA meeting about non binary people, instead of the homophobia the bi and homosexual people in the club faced during school. Webt off way too much about gender neutral bathrooms. Every other non binary person I've met and befriended has had similar personalities. I don't go out of my way to befriend "non binary" people anymore.
>>
>>8747629
all individual humans fundamentally misunderstand the world
>>
>>8748623
women.txt
>>
>>8748664
I honestly hate women because of this shit. I'm sexist against my own sex. Doesn't help that my cis heteronormative girls friends turned out to be back stabbing bitches that literally didn't think things through. I fucking hate women and "non binary" people.
>>
>>8748623
THIS. Almost every AFAB non-binary person I've ever met has had sociopathic qualities.
>>
>>8748689
>I'm sexist against my own sex.
Normal and probably healthy for MtFs.
>>
>>8748772
I'm cis. Used to think I was a trans guy I hate being treated "like a girl" so much and hate typical female qualities.
>>8748772
My mom works at a psychiatric ward and a shit ton of her patients nonbinary.
>>
>>8748970
>I hate being treated "like a girl" so much and hate typical female qualities.
Elaborate?
>>
>>8748975
I always just wanted to "be one of the guys" I guess. I wanted to play baseball and hang out with guys just normally but there was always this weird social stigma for them about me being a girl. I'm fine with my body, I don't care about gender and do in fact like plenty of feminine things and was a total girly girl as a kid, I just don't like the social stigma of "being a girl". How people and society treat you "as a woman" is truly dehumanizing to say the least. Typical female qualities I meant as in typical highschool girl qualities, making drama out of nothing, tainting you as evil and demonizing you if they thought you were competition or that you may threateb their ego. Typical privileged bitch shit.
>>
>>8749019
Are you bi?
>>
>>8749019
>>8749019
Reading this made me think no wonder transwomen never stop feeling dehumanized. I wonder if they never even notice the slide from type of dehumanization to another.
>>
>>8749060
I wonder how many men and women never notice the ways men are dehumanized.
>>
>>8737860
People hugbox hons, but there is a point where, at least in my brain, the instinct is to use "she" - same like I call drag queens "she" when they're performing femininity.
Like Contra Points from YouTube. Ideologically I wouldn't consider her "a real girl" but in all her videos she presents super femme and I find myself calling her "she".
>>
>>8748623
Dang someone needs to sit that guy down before he does rape someone.
You shouldn't have to keep saying no several times.
>>
So long as they don't talk about it every five seconds
>>
I have this fantasy of taking an FtM tranny that just went on test to the gym, watching action movies, and racing loud fast cars so they get to REALLY understand the appeal of that shit.

Not so much for MtFs because they just seem like women but somehow even more insecure.
>>
Also "gender-nonconforming" kids right now are basically just like any other trendy group in the past like goths and emos, yet, and I didn't even realise this was possible, but even more insufferable, because they will do whatever they can to draw attention to themselves and then cry that people aren't treating them like everybody else.

Teenagers are fucking insane.
>>
>>8749305

I'd probably annoy them by constantly asking them to share their test with me
>>
>>8749305
I have a fantasy of getting shown guy things as an mtf, and he's so happy I can appreciate them more than a woman, but I still aren't fully into them.
>>
Most enbys are cute if crazy. If you can deal with their babble (and you know, babble seems to be coming from all sides by this point) they're alright.
>>
>>8746121
This is the real problem with associating with trannies right now. Right now the #1 way to create drama if you are a teenage boy is to start dressing up as a girl and adopting a girls haircut, then crying about how you are treated differently than other people to gain even more attention, and then when somebody calls you out on it going "THIS IS JUST WHO I AM, WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT ME" to get yet another layer of attention on top of that as well as self-righteousness and self-pity.

Back in the 2000s there was a phenomena of kids playing up how gay they were for attention. Now they are playing up how gender-nonconforming they are in the '10s. I am thus deeply suspicious of anybody that does not make an effort to downplay how they're trans and focus on other aspects of their identity.
>>
>>8749054
No I'm a straight sex repulsed asexual
>>8749060
Trans women will get shit on for being trans, being a woman by other women, and being a woman by men. There is no winning for them which is truly sad.
>>8749115
I notice the way men are dehumanized. They're treated on general worse by women like they have no feelings, and are expected to hold up way more standards than women. It's unfortunate to say the least.
>>
>>8736487
I had a genderfluid friend, "she" was really cool about her fluidity and she only really talked about her genderfluidness when she was in private and such. She made the best brownies and I lost my virginity to her. She was a real qt. she wanted me to be her bf but I couldnt do it at the end.
>>
>>8738107
>all ready am friends with one her names Rose and she's one of my best friends.
Does -she- get triggered if you call them -she-? I thought gender non binary people get really offended over stuff like that which is why they're so insufferable.
>>
>>8736487
would rather cut my own arm off
>>
>>8749588
> she wanted me to be her bf but I couldnt do it at the end.
What happened?
>>
>>8751720
99.99% tranny
>>
>>8736487
Yes, if we had things in common
>>
>>8736487
Sure, but I'd call them a legendary pokemon any chance I could
>>
>>8736487
I dont even know what the fuck those words mean
>>
>>8736487

why the fuck not?
if a person is my friend he/she/they is my friend, that's it
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.