[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transbian scum would only date girls >but tall nice smelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0711.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0711.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>transbian scum would only date girls
>but tall nice smelling guys are amazing to cuddle and hold hands with and smooch
Any other transbian scum ktf?
>>
All transbians secretly like boys more than girls. This is a fact.

>tfw dating a woman that I am head over heels in love with but feel guilty as fuck because she keeps talking about getting married and I really want a bf
>>
>>8736464
I don't want a bf and I'd be really happy if my gf proposed to me though
I think I just want a replacement daddy to give me all the hugs and piggyback rides I never had as a kid
>>
>>8736479
I'd probably give you the sexual abuse instead of the piggy back rides. Atleast I'm being honest
>>
>>8736500
And then I would leave

Unless you're tall, friendly and smell nice
>>
Why don't transbians just become pseudobi instead?
>>
>>8736341
Maybe? Theres one guy I can honestly say I would date/ get married to.
He's my best friend and I love him but I know I wouldn't enjoy sex with him at all.
Id suck his cock until it popped right off his body or let him pound me until he couldn't see straight, unfortunately Id just be super uninterested the entire time, which sucks. Thats the one part thats missing. If he transitioned, though, god Id drop everything and fly across the Country. Ungh!
>>
>>8737555
They don't know how.
>>
>>8736464
>>8736479
How do you find these lesbians who want to marry mtfs?
>>
File: the_lannister_seed_is_strong.jpg (168KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
the_lannister_seed_is_strong.jpg
168KB, 1200x630px
>the used to think I was a Transbian
HA
pic related
>>
File: IMG_1508.jpg (66KB, 1134x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1508.jpg
66KB, 1134x960px
>>8738077
I'm engaged to one, but we were together prior to me transitioning. I am bi though, not exclusively transbian.
>>
>>8738343
Was she bi all along too?
>>
>>8736341
>guys
>ever
>not picking master race trans girl x trans girl meta
>>
>>8738372
>trans girl x trans girl
*vomits*
>>
>>8738398
>smelly poopy guys

*double vomits*
>>
>>8738372
If I could find another transgirl with low enough standards to date me and deal with me sexualizing her all the time then I would. But Ive never really seen another transwoman in real life so Ill just stay in my cave and masturbate with my own tears.
>>
>>8738352
She considers herself lesbian, she has dated guys briefly but her last relationship was 6 years engaged to a female, and her ratio of girls to guys is 10/3 with me includes in the guys since thats how I presented for the first 2 years
>>
>>8738470
Maybe she knew there was something feminine about you even when you presented male.
>>
>>8736341

>transbian scum would only date girls
>but tall nice smelling guys are amazing to cuddle and hold hands with and smooch

>post yfw you realize "transbians" act just like high school/college "lesbians"
>>
>>8738522
We both laugh about how everything that "made me different from other guys" was because I was a repressing girl :P
>>
Where is that place in your picture OP it looks comfy af
>>
>>8738906
What were the things?
>>
>>8738960
My emotional attentiveness and patience. The fact that I like to cook for my SO. That I like to take long baths all the time. My lack of interest in organized sports, my quiet homebody preferences in recreation. The fact that literally everyone uses me as a therapist, ask me to watch their kids,and that I am compelled to charity and nurturing behaviors even if they are self detrimental. My body language, especially my stance and hand language. My proclivity for vivid, descriptive writing and poetry (I wrote her several hundred pages when I was in prison for 9 months).

I just asked her to list her thoughts for me.
>>
>>8738925
Port Angeles, Washington
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.