[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gush about crush thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: GumbyBong.jpg (36KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
GumbyBong.jpg
36KB, 300x400px
>exactly as it says on the tin

Tell us about your crush, how cute they are, what you like about them, that kinda stuff

Also if anyone has any clue how to confess a crush to someone that would be swell

Pic unrelated
>>
Should I feel bad for never having a crush?
>>
I crush on fictional characters mostly.
>>
I had a crush but he was straight and I confessed to him and now he is my sadness
>>
Her name is Maho Nishizumi, and she's amazing military commander, gentle yet firm, smart yet not overconfident, protective yet not controlling.

She's a perfect girlfriend for an insecure cowardly transbian like myself, her only "fault" is that she's 2D and im 3D and there is no way I can ever breach that barrier separating us.
>>
There's this one lightskin guy in my classes at Uni and he's the hottest dude I've ever seen.

The way he walks and the way he talks...ugh, I can't stop thinking about him. He gets pretty touchy with me too, always putting his hand on my either of my shoulders while we talk. Sometimes he'll put his arm around me and pull me in closer (not too close though), and sometimes even wrap his arm around my lower back.

[spoiler] Too bad he's straight though. [/spoiler]
>>
>>8735555
that is the filthiest bong I have ever seen
>>
Tfw crush of a few years hasn't waved at you in a long time

At least her gf doesn't give me death glares tho?

>Also if anyone has any clue how to confess a crush to someone that would be swell
Talk to them for a while and then casually hit at liking them till you feel it's a good time to tell them you have a crush on them?
>>
>>8735960
Who else /lightskincrush/
>>
I thought I bumped this
>>
The fact that this post isn't getting any replies is sad, come on, tell us about your crushes!
>>
File: 1383035754423.jpg (31KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
1383035754423.jpg
31KB, 500x634px
>>8738207
don't currently have one. feels odd now that I think about it. last time I had any particularly strong feelings towards anyone was about 2012/13. worked with a cutie twink, but he had a bf. I recall going to the shop with him one day and just thinking 'omg this is what it would be like if we were dating'. I was getting excited about picking pizza's and shit.
>so lonely
>>
>>8738265
> I recall going to the shop with him one day and just thinking 'omg this is what it would be like if we were dating'. I was getting excited about picking pizza's and shit
That's so adorable I imagine stuff like that
>>
>>8738265
>I recall going to the shop with him one day and just thinking 'omg this is what it would be like if we were dating'
lol, I do that with my straight friends I'm attracted to
>>
File: a-mans-gotta-eat.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
a-mans-gotta-eat.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
hot twink friend of friend, cute arse, flicks his hair just right

has me fucking tented all the time. he watches me when i work out and likes what I like I only think i need to just man up and ask him if he's gay and wants to ride my knob. He tends to want to hang with me alone more often lately so i may have a chance...
>>
>>8739376
Post a picture! (Or a picture of someone else who looks like him so we can try to compare)
>>
File: prrbrrttlllppbt.gif (374KB, 245x257px) Image search: [Google]
prrbrrttlllppbt.gif
374KB, 245x257px
>>8739376
Find a celebrity who resembles you then ask him casually if he'd let that dude fuck him?
>>
File: JPEG_20170814_201420.jpg (26KB, 340x295px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170814_201420.jpg
26KB, 340x295px
I had a highschool crush on a senior when I was a freshman. He was a big guy and really attractive. He had this is outgoing and friendly personality that was so fucking cute

Damn shame he graduated and I was (and still is) a socially awkward pussy so I never really got to talk to him
>>
She's cooler than me in every way. Ironically enough, I intimidate her.
>>
>>8741827
If you intimidate her why not talk to her then? Wouldn't that be easy for you
>>
Buuuuuump
>>
Ok so I am sincerely attracted to my best friend and I know he is attracted to me but here's the deal

>told him I dabbled in buttplay because of a conversation we had earlier when I "wasn't" into non feminine people
>fucking lie, I have been a cross dresser since 16 and am very embarrassed desu because I like girls not to be a aware of that at all if they are interested in me
>we used to be together everyday in high school
>he was always an angry type but we bonded over metal music and video games
>he was only ever friendly with a select group of people and I was his clear favorite
>he has a troubled life and I've been there for him
>I am madly in love with him for sure
>he has lived away from our hometown for awhile now
>I'm moving now too, but an extra hour away
>recently I've been moving and he's been out here a lot too because of some terrible family problems and we've spent a lot of time together
>awhile back I was drunk and almost came onto him but instead just ended up admitting a "newfound" and "increased" interest in butt play
>once again I am definitely into cross dressing
>he seemed to not fully get the picture
>other night I am super blitzed and very into him, been dreaming about it
>started playing footsie when he was being cute
>he starts playing back when we get in the hot tub
>oh my god this is gonna happen yes
>friends fucking everywhere
>waiting for them to LEAVE
>only one kinda notices and I wink and he leaves
>fuck yea Josh
>dumb ass drunk Friend stays all night
>would've been perfect, I wasn't ready but the release of making out with someone as my feminine self that I've been harboring for years would've been amazing
>next morning I'm alone
>cry all morning
>he texts me next day but I can't hang because I had stuff
>dad came back from last trip before move
>sad
>get him over next day, other dumb ass friends steal him away to watch a movie and I don't really have the money to go
>hatch plan to come onto him as girl when he changes apartment

WD?
>>
I realized recently I'm really attracted to my cis best friend and her husband.

I have a boyfriend and I'd never ever cheat on him but I sometimes fantasize about having a threesome with them.
>>
There's a friend of mine who i crush on so bad.
Stopped talking to me after awhile in spring but recently he started talking to me again and we hang out at least once a week. He's probably 6'2 and has black hair, pretty long in a mohawk style but laid-down. Has a pretty rockin beard and thin-muscle build. Really hot and pretty hairy/alpha kinda guy. This summer we started hanging out a lot more, and when we smoke up at the lake he always gives me a ride home, just us for 40 minutes. He treats me like a little boy (not like a toddler, just really kind and happy to me) and i love the shit out of it. The other week we were in my area and he offered to take me to get shakes and i was probably glowing enough to light up my house for a month. I think he knows i like him, and i know he isn't straight (he kissed a guy when Westboro picketed our school), but he has a gf so i am sad. I just love how he treats me like a prince, takes me to do stuff, hugs me, picks me up. I like being treated like that, with that much affection. I don't know i he's flirting when he does it, but ahhhh i just can't stop loving it. He made me feel good when i was going through a breakup, and i fantasize about him a lot, he's tall so he's probably got a big dick, and he's manly, so that fits. I'm a bottom mostly and a small guy who dresses somewhat feminine. (i know this is getting long but i really haven't gotten to talk about him to anyone). He's only a year older than me but he seems so much older and his voice makes him sound older. He is pretty much just the mans man, into cars, worked at o'reillys, always working with parts and always respectful to older people like our friend's parents. I wish he's just pick me up and put me in his car and take me anywhere. He offered to take me to a drive-in but my other friend popped up so we bought some pot and hung out instead. All in all he's just perfect, he comes over to hang out if i feel bad, and he is always there to support me, wish he was gay
>>
I have this coworker, really tall, a little chubby, handsome, and around two years younger than me. He cares about me, asks me if everything is all right often, defends me when other people are annoying me. He's like a protective older brother.

I usually don't like manly men or bottoming, but I wouldn't mind being with him, and letting him do whatever he wants with me.
>>
more stories pls
>>
File: puta.jpg (111KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
puta.jpg
111KB, 500x428px
>>8744301
>skank detected

Proverbs 23:7

"For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"
>>
>>8746303
Here's a paradox for you. If a bible written by men claims that all men lie all the time, and then in that bible it claims that projection is real, then is projection real, or isn't it?
>>
>your crush will never post about you in one of these threads
>>
I wish I could but it's been so long that I've seen her for more than 20 seconds

She's tall. Not sure if she's taller than me. The most beautiful voice and face you've ever seen. Really can't say how much I love her voice. She seems shy and introverted but I've also seen her talk in front of a lot of people. Dresses nice, has pretty hair. The girl I've been in love with for a long time
>>
Update on bearded car lover guy crush. Tonight we hung out again and he was kind of acting weird until he realized it was me, (I got a haircut and shaved my face) and looked a lot more boyish. I told him he was being mean and he was really nice and apologized and it made me feel warm :)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.