[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other masc for fem guys out there? The city I live in is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (275KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
275KB, 400x379px
Any other masc for fem guys out there? The city I live in is full of other masc dude and just generally unattractive or slutty guys. I'm pretty much 90% attracted to effeminate males, and I'm 100% a top. Something about that top/bottom dynamic...I love it. Like yin and yang.

So where the fuck can I find a cute little submissive guy to take care of?

Pic...kinda related, I guess?
>>
Melbourne hmu, you want a skinnythicc autist bf you got it.
>>
>>8734848
Melbourne Australia? Or Florida?
>>
>>8734865
Straya. Didn't know there was any other.
>>
>>8734916
Yep, I was born in Melbourne, Florida. Live in Michigan now though. Damn cute little Aussie, so far away.
>>
>>8734923
Always the case Anon. GL though hope you find a cutie of your own.
>>
I like a femboy who is equal parts fem and boy. Too bad they're all crazy. Literally every effeminate gay guy is talking about marriage and kids and "the house" a week into dating them.

That alone is for me to go masc all the way for the long haul.
>>
File: tumblr_msj2lq7moc1sfc6clo2_1280.jpg (53KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msj2lq7moc1sfc6clo2_1280.jpg
53KB, 639x960px
>>8734930
Yeah, it usually is...

>>8734930
I wouldn't mind a house and marriage etc. But yeah, a week in is a little soon.

Pic: Francis Lapointe, kind of fems and andros.
>>
>>8734943
They also tend to be super duper insecure. And the ones that aren't tend to be prude and defensive and cold.

The last effeminate guy I dated was constantly suspecting me, interrogating me (in this high pitched annoying voice), and other bullshit.

This instead of a perfectly reasonable and easy to work with masc who doesn't care what you most of the time and only needs to be spoken to when necessary.
>>
>>8734971
Insecure is okay, you just have to be more complimentary, and reassuring. I can see how the suspected adultery would get annoying as fuck though.
>>
>>8734985
> more complimentary, and reassuring

I don't want to be.

He should have his own shit figured out.
>>
>>8734988
Dude, being kind and reassuring to your SO is normal in any relationship...gay or straight.
>>
>>8734996
I didn't say anything about being kind. By reassuring in this context you mean appeasing, which is just rewarding the bad behavior. You don't have to spend all your time and energy keeping him emotionally satisfied and take on ever more unreasonable demands if he is more dude-y.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>8735001
Well, it's difficult to judge what your saying because I wasn't in that relationship. Nor do I know your ex....

Femboys are non existent here though. I heard there is a bunch in Sweden though.
>>
>>8735009
Where's here?

Where I live there is pretty good distribution of them, at least in the right towns/neighborhoods.
>>
>>8735012
Grand Rapids, Michigan. Where abouts are you?
>>
>>8735016
No wonder. It's actually funny because the guy I'm speaking of is from not far from there. They all get the hell out and come here.

Here is the northeast.
>>
File: 710049216_1773382.gif (87KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
710049216_1773382.gif
87KB, 400x300px
>>8735021
Well, maybe I need to get the fuck out of this city...
>>
>>8735030
I'm telling you bro if you want femmy gay guys and you live in the continental united states you need to live on the coasts.

Nebraska,Wyoming, Oklahoma, etc are where you get the really hot all-american masculine guys, but they end up at the coasts too.
>>
>>8735042
Fuck, I don't wanna go to Cali and I dont know anyone on the coastal regions...
>>
>>8735046
You can try Chicago? You might have some luck. Not far from Michigan either.
>>
jesus christ kill yourself
>>
>>8735050
Chicago...meh. Such a dense city. Been there once, I was immediately lost.

>>8735057
Blow me.
>>
>>8734780
As a kinda-fem guy, I'd love for a manly guy to fuck me and buy things for me and cuddle me to sleep at night after filling my ass with cum.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.