[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate gender therapists. GENDER THERAPISTS ARE CRIMINAL!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

File: jazz.png (1MB, 1106x670px) Image search: [Google]
jazz.png
1MB, 1106x670px
I went to a gender therapist recently and I told her I had gender dysphoria. She was like "wait a minute, so, you want to become a man?" I said that, no, I have gender dysphoria despite my transition male to female that I still see myself as very manly and that anyone walking down the street sees me as a man dressed up as a woman. She acted oblivious and tried to convince me that she would have never thought I was anything other than a cis-female. I paid $250 and told her I will never see her again. She is probably used to people who pay her to have her tell them how feminine they are. I was insulted. People who tell me I pass are not helping me, because then I go out in the real world and people sir me or people whisper, even little kids say "mom, why is that guy dressed like a woman". This is seriously killing me and these therapists do more harm than good. How am I going to accept this horrific reality if they try to tell me I am imagining things? How are people going to help me if they say I am imagining things because I had FFS so I must pass? I had FFS and HRT and all people see is a man with long hair dressed like a woman. What's the fucking point of living?
>>
Post a photo
>>
Post a pic you attention whore.
>>
File: skull-man.png (1MB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
skull-man.png
1MB, 900x1600px
>>8734395
>>
>>8734395
please tell me, please tell me, what do you expect to see from a picture? Plus, being humiliated publicly as if it is not bad enough to be clocked wherever I go>
>>
That's all Jazz. :^)
>>
>>8734402
no, that's not me in the picture, dumbass
>>
>>8734411
Well Carth said it was you, and he told everyone that he was going to further and post your nudes, too. I'm just making sure that he sticks to his promise.
>>
>>8734389
>jazz.png
Looks like Hank Azaria with a wig.
>>
>>8734389
You have dysmorphia, you psychopath
>>
>>8734442
no you fucking piece of shit, I do not have dysmorphophobia
>>
>>8734470
Riiiight, you're just a schizo then?
>>
>>8734495
Schizophrenia is not what you think or want to believe it is
>>
>>8734470
I am not the one in the picture and I have objective problems that hinder my passability. However, you refuse to believe that because you are desperately clinging on the hopes that hrt and ffs will make you indistinguishable from a real woman. That is not going to happen
>>
>>8734496
There are a whole bunch of schizo disorders before the ole 'phrenia, like the schizoaffective you probably have. Or are you one of those BPD crazies?
>>
>>8734520
Schizoaffective is still not what you think or want to believe it is.

Neither is schizotypal personality disorder. Neither is schzoid personality disorder. Neither is borderline personality disorder. Neither is delusional disorder.

Try again after reading a book.
>>
File: IMG_8036.jpg (29KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8036.jpg
29KB, 300x276px
>>8734514
You have the same disorder people like pic related have. Real women are not anime or Barbie dolls, even the beauty queens. Average looking people exist and get this, outnumber the gorgeous ones (who use make-up and other tricks)
>>
>>8734527
Behavioral: social isolation, disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, compulsive behavior, excitability, hostility, repetitive movements, self-harm, or lack of restraint
Cognitive: thought disorder, delusion, amnesia, belief that an ordinary event has special and personal meaning, belief that thoughts aren't one's own, disorientation, memory loss, mental confusion, or slowness in activity
Mood: anger, anxiety, apathy, feeling detached from self, general discontent, loss of interest or pleasure in activities, elevated mood, or inappropriate emotional response
Psychological: hallucination, paranoia, hearing voices, depression, fear, persecutory delusion, or religious delusion
Speech: circumstantial speech, incoherent speech, rapid and frenzied speaking, or speech disorder
Also common: false belief of superiority, fatigue, impaired motor coordination, or lack of emotional response

Sources: Mayo Clinic and others.
>>
>>8734545
You haven't demonstrated any of those symptoms in anyone else and you forgot the six month specifier because you didn't actually read the book.

Shame.
>>
>>8734549
Not all of us can pirate the DSM you know.
>>
>>8734561
Just admit you said "schizo" as a byword for "anything I dislike" instead of what it actually means.
>>
>>8734545t

this is all contradictory and can mean anything and everything. Crazy
>>
>>8734579
When you spam symptoms lists it looks like Ancient Greek to a layman. But all these symptoms mean something very specific and very integral to the schizophrenic worldview that is oft taken for disregard by those laymen. Thought disorder is a very specific symptom. You will know, right away, when someone is thought disordered and attempting communication with you. It's like trying to communicate with an alien using jumbled Earth phrases spat out of a malfunctioning babelfish. Social isolation means locking the door and kicking even family out, throwing out the computer and hiding in your room because you're afraid your house is being fucked tapped. Their repetitive movements are unique to the person and they cannot control them. Some go catatonic for weeks or months on end.

It's not a condition I would wish upon anyone, and the fact that it's so abused in an online setting by anyone just slapping the label to personally disliked objects is p sad IMO
>>
>>8734561
>>8732378 here, am i being subtweeted?
>>
>>8734600
ok but this doesn't answer my question and this doesn't address my situation. How am I supposed to have disorganized thoughts if I do not pass? I do not pass, there is nothing delusional about that. Nothing.
>>
>>8734600
Therapist thinks she's ftm
She is deluded, paranoid
>I still see myself as very manly
>anyone walking down the street sees me as a man dressed up as a woman.
>People who tell me I pass are not helping me
So she does pass but refuses to believe due to why?
> because then I go out in the real world and people sir me
>people whisper
>even little kids say "mom, why is that guy dressed like a woman"
Hearing and seeing things, misinterpreting reality?
>How am I going to accept this horrific reality if they try to tell me I am imagining things?
Probably because you are
>I had FFS and HRT and all people see is a man with long hair dressed like a woman
Says no one but your own sick mind
> What's the fucking point of living?
Fear, social isolation, agitation, persecutory delusion, disassociation, refusal to see through what may be in her own head when shown my medical professionals (the therapist and others)

Something is there besides dysphoria, m80
>>
>>8734621
Did you manage to find a good torrent for it?
>>
>>8734680
well, you are very stupid. Very, very stupid. I will break it down for you. Therapists have bills to pay and things to buy. Therapists need money. Do you seriously believe that a therapist is going to alienate and antagonize a source of income? Seriously? And tell the patient that they don't pass? You must be kidding me. You have no idea how many hons are told by therapists that they pass. Seriously, someone as stupid as you should die.
>>
>>8734746
Why are you so angry? Why do you want ppl to die?
>>
>>8734680
HA HA HA HA HA YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING ME AND YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE WHAT A GENDER THERAPIST SAYS?
>>
>>8734746
calm your T rage, hunny
>>
>>8734389
Those people may be in a similar situation and be pinning their hopes on FFS + HRT, if you come along and say they didn't work ... well that means it might not work for them which hurts their dreams. I'm sorry you get attacked like that.
>>
>>8734389
wtf is happening to jazz??? she used to be very normal before...
>>
>>8734389
>I paid $250
Cuck.

Post in here too >>8706873
>>
>>8734389

>Explanation of why the trans suicide rate is so high, and why hormones and surgery don't make any difference.

Have you tried accepting the physical reality that you are, in fact, a man?

You clearly look like a man, and you believe you are a man, and you consider yourself 'manly'.

You might actually be happier if you stop pretending to be something that you will ultimately fail at, and focus on being a successful at something that you're clearly already identifying with?

You clearly don't believe you are a woman, you just have a desire to be one - despite clearly knowing that is impossible.

You're putting so much energy into trying to convince other people that you are a woman, and trying to 'pass' as a woman. You don't actually believe you're a woman and other's don't believe it either. Your identity is, therefore, not an identity, but a desire for acceptance. You're not trying to pass as a woman because it will make you happy, you're trying to pass as a woman so receive the validation of others. Their judgement of you is necessary for your own beliefs to be real in your own mind.

What you have is not a delusion. It is not an illness. It is a fantasy. You clearly recognise your reality and you wish it were different.

Your fantasy to become a woman may actually go away if you receive that acceptance living as a man. The acceptance by others and the validation is of primary importance to you and you are clearly never going to receive that pursuing a fantasy.

The good news is that fantasies can change. They can be altered - far easier than expecting others to identify you as something you're not. They can definitely be altered far easier than a physical body.

Maybe try living as a man. Remove the obsession about whether you 'pass' and just have meaningful conversations and interactions with people. That validation and acceptance will be more valuable to you than chasing a fantasy.
>>
>>8734389
Is that Ted Cruz?
>>
>>8735192
>reddit spacing
I didn't think I could hate you more but..
>>
>>8735192
>Reddit spacing
You need to go back.
>>
>>8734389
cis people dont understand dysphoria
>>
>>8734389
Ever heard of pimozide? Go to a doctor and try get that prescribed or buy it illegally. Everyone on this board needs some pimozide.
>>
>>8735272
>Muh pimozide study
Proof you never read the study and understood pimozide's application.
>>
>>8734746
>Do you seriously believe that a therapist is going to alienate and antagonize a source of income?
Seems she did, since she didn't tell OP what she actually wanted to hear and as a result OP won't be going back.
>>
>>8735279
Oh no not like that lmao. Just take the whole packet and kill yourself.
>>
>>8735266

'trans' people don't understand dysphoria.
>>
>>8735261
>>8735250
Why do people hate reddit spacing?
I can't think of any cons besides "it looks like reddit" which is kinda silly and is easily outweighed by the advantages of making it easier to read
>>
>>8735293
no, because 99.9% of tranny patients pay therapists to hear that they look like women. So, OP is an exception and therapist made an assumption that she wanted to hear that she passes. Why is it so hard for you to grasp, stupid?
>>
>>8734402
stop posting this in every fucking thread you tard
>>
the medical industry is designed to extract money from sick people not get them well
>>
>>8736186
Making things easier to read is a very common fear here.
>>
>>8736546

Unless the therapist is autistic, it's pretty obvious when you're pissing someone off to the point that they directly tell you they'll never come to you again. You rude person.
>>
>>8736186

Because they hate being confronted with any ideas that oppose their pre-existing narrative. They would rather have a wall of text in the hope that no one reads it. Notice how no one has bothered to actually address or refute the information in the 'reddit-spaced' post? It actually makes a lot of sense in relation to OP.
>>
>>8736768

That's only true for bullshit pseudo-medical fields like psychiatry. No one is going to pay tens of thousands of dollars for a cancer treatment that doesn't work.
>>
>>8738308
it doesn't work half the time (if you're lucky) moron loooooool

enjoy taking AAs for that prostate cancer
>>
doesn't this gay show air tonight? I don't have cable so I'd like someone to greentext the episode for me.
>>
>>8738323

Post the studies demonstrating it doesn't work or go back to /x/.
>>
>>8738369
typical episode:
>mom: "omg hun, the doc said ur feminine benis is too small to be turned into a broper bagina!!"
>jazz: "fug"
>>
>>8738376
I know that I've downloaded torrents for all the available episodes
>>
>>8738376
feminine benis :3
>>
>>8738376
Wonder how Noelle feels.
>>
>>8738390
Noelle has a big feminine benis
>>
>>8738301
>Notice how no one has bothered to actually address or refute the information in the 'reddit-spaced' post?
>information

It's retarded opinions with little basis in fact and is overall shallow and generalizing.
>>
>>8736186
>easier to read

If you're a phoneposter. If you're a human being, it takes up too much space for air. Nice samefag btw redditor
>>
>>8736546
98% numbnuts. I'm going there for my letter and to feel less gross. Not to be told how feminine or passing. I am.
>>
File: early vs late trans.jpg (278KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
early vs late trans.jpg
278KB, 1500x1200px
>>8738390
:^)
>>
>>8738500
Jesus, even tranny macros are garbo quality on this board.

it's none of you even have the gumption to put effort into your bait anymo
>>
>>8738500
noelle has a cute butt tho
>>
Jesus.
Im starting to think its a good thing Ive never met any other trannies in real life.
Holy shit this entire thread is insane.
>>
>>8738500
Does anyone have the Cara version of this? That was a good one.
>>
>>8738409

>little basis in fact

That shouldn't be a problem on a tranny board. The entire thing is about denying facts.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.