[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do TERFs do if their child came out a tranny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

>>
>>8734162

It wouldn't come up a tranny because the kid would have strong paternal rolemodels so his identity doesn't get fucked up.
>>
>>8734162
live the childhood as a gnc gay boy/dyke before becoming a highly damaged hsts teenager and young adult

agps would never been able to flourish in a terf home so they don't matter
>>
>>8734162
My mom is terf, ever since I came out at 13 she has treated me like a mental retard
>>
>>8734175
Sounds like my life
>>
The same way a Christian or trad values cuckservative or anyone else who's huffed jenkem too hard would react.

It's sad to see a worldview get devastated by reality. And by sad I mean hilarious as fuck, I hope every extremist ends up with gays or trannies just so they can fail in their own mind too.
>>
>>8734175
>agps would never been able to flourish in a terf home so they don't matter
ain't that the truth : (
>>
>>8735311
it's a good thing
>>
>>8734168
Underrated post.
Except
>paternal rolemodels
I think you meant maternal.

>>8734180
Sounds about right.
Sorry about your condition.
>>
>>8740317
No, I meant paternal rolemodels
>>
>>8736523
fuck you
>>
>>8740328
>radfem
>paternal role models
Does not compute.

Wait, do you mean like the radfem mother would be married to a man who is kind and compassionate and doesn't poison his son with toxic masculinity?

Shit, that is exactly right. Everybody thinks I must be a closeted tranny but I don't fall for the "I'm a woman inside uguu~~" meme probably because I wasn't poisoned with sex stereotypes by my parents, kind father included.

I'm AGP not HSTS though.
>>
>>8740350
No, I meant most radfems are masculine enough to be paternal role models
>>
>>8740402
LOL, my mother is smol and excessively kind.
>>
>radfems are evil masculine hulks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E6Ab0K9AaY
>>
>>8740350
>the radfem mother would be married to a man who is kind and compassionate
Not likely. I dread to think what kind of man would marry a TERF.
>>
>>8740448
Kind, compassionate men.
The opposite of sexist pigs.
>>
>>8740460
Aren't most of them political lesbians though?
>>
>>8740448
That's probably why TERFs go political lesbian.
>>
>>8734162
Disown him until he realizes he's actually a man and always will be.
>>
>TERFs raising children
That's just a horrible outcome, whether or not the kid/s is cis. Wouldn't wish that on any child.
>>
>>8740460
>TERFs
>kind
>compassionate
>>
>>8740575
That really applies to all social justice types
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVtnsNDXuaY
>>
>>8740665
Hmmmm not necessarily. There are some social justice types that, despite their political stauses, could still be good parents. TERFs specifically wouldn't be though, since they'd radicalise their daughters and shame their sons just for being born.
>>
>>8741267
Sorry but you're wrong. A conservative upbringing is necessary to produce strong individuals.
>>
im pretty sure the only way to try to guarantee your kid comes out right is to not spoil them and raise with mother and father, more school than internet

you need a good male and female role and you cant have man play woman or woman play man like a paternal terf

t. tranny raised by womens lib feminist mother (fat short shaved hair white) and her girlfriend
>>
>>8742030
>t. tranny raised by womens lib feminist mother (fat short shaved hair white) and her girlfriend
How did that fuck you up?
>>
>>8742030
Obviously, the large majority of the nasty MTFs here identify closely with male role models.
>>
>>8742906
i don't
t. nasty mtf
>>
>>8741410
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.