[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detransition thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (53KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 528x776px
So I'll just start off by saying that I'm not implying mtfs are doing anything wrong at all... It's just that I messed up.

Like messed up so badly that I've got my skin coming off and ended up ravaged by diseases that will make my goals impossible. Maybe they were hug boxing but other people said I had a good chance but all this makes that irrelevant and things will get only worse from now.

So it's pretty much hopeless for me. Anyone else in the same boat? What do we do? An hero?
>>
>>8733699
>Like messed up so badly that I've got my skin coming off and ended up ravaged by diseases that will make my goals impossible.

???
>>
>>8733699
didn't you post this same shit a while ago, something about your bones and skin or something and then you refuse to give any straight answers on what you're afflicted with except for the fact it somehow has something to do with hrt
>>
>>8733711
It was psoriasis. Prolactin which cypro ups and stress can trigger it. Things aren't getting better. My body will just slowly get worse.

The bones was just from not taking any hormones. Not counting the steroids
>>
>>8733724
Yeah some people get hyperprolactinemia from cypro, that's why you're supposed to do a full panel test after starting. Your doctor should have given you a thyroid, pituitary, and liver test about 2-3 weeks after starting, or if you're self-medding you should have requested it yourself.
As for your bones obviously not taking hormones is going to cause issues, that's why people say not to use AAs alone.
There's still multiple other methods of doing HRT besides cypro.

Really sounds like everything that happened to you is your own fault, not that transitioning is bad.
>>
>>8733724
>It was psoriasis. Prolactin which cypro ups and stress can trigger it
switch to another aa then?
>The bones was just from not taking any hormones
well, why are you not taking hormones while on cypro?
>>
>>8733752
How do I tell if I have hyperprolactinemia?
>>
>>8733783
Well you could lookup the symptoms, but ideally you should just get tested.
I know some people say they start lactating and such though, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have hyperprolactinemia.
If you test your pituitary gland they'll check your prolactin levels.
>>
You're gonna be ok, OP.
>>
I have a fetish for detrans stories so let's hear them, my men.
t. boymode mtf
>>
File: 1501537897435.png (118KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501537897435.png
118KB, 404x404px
>>8733793
If I have to squeeze out colorless liquid out of my outward growing cones, is that not supposed to happen?
>>
>>8733818
It's usually excessive lactation that is bad.

But as long as you're on cypro you should get your prolactin and you should test your liver while on any AA.
Your thyroid should be tested because estradiol can cause hyperthyroidism (females are something like 10x as likely to get it compared to males as testosterone protects the thyroid)
>>
>>8733818
That's really bad. That's how mine started. The autoimmune came later.
>>
>>8733724
So like, osteoporosis from pure cypro? Curious, how long on AAs did it take for the effects to crop up? I've got an endo apt in november but I've ordered cypro to last me until then. I don't have any bloodworks done yet though I know my liver is fine. Will be on 25mg sep-nov.
>>
>>8733829
I'm too scared to leave my house, how do I test myself at home
>>
>>8733755
That's not how psoriasis works. Once you get it, you're stuck with it.
>>
>>8733851
I've heard people ordering tests online I think. Not sure how that works for drawing blood though.

You really only need to test your thyroid at the start of transitioning. If you are prone to hyperthyroidism as soon as you remove testosterone it would happen so you'd see it right away.
Similarly with prolactin it will happen pretty quickly after starting cypro but the symptoms might take awhile to get bad. But you can test for it near the start of HRT.
You should still test your liver like every 6 months or so though, as well as your hormonal levels.
>>
File: 1498555392308.gif (243KB, 420x544px) Image search: [Google]
1498555392308.gif
243KB, 420x544px
>>8733829
>>8733834
Self medding really isn't to be taken lightly then. I'm on Bica + Ralo now but this would happen a lot when I still took E and sometimes happens still.
Maybe I should just stop for now and finally see an actual sexuologist or something.
>>
>>8733874
You can still get blood tests while self-medding
>>
>>8733752
>>8733699
I hadn't actually transitioned. I don't know if I'm actually trans so I wasn't using hrt other than sporadically. Cypro was something I needed for blocking.

I used to be a femgen poster so that's where I'm coming from. I don't know if I would have been happier if I transitioned . Anyways my body is so ravaged now that there isn't a point.

I self med. there's no informed consent here so I'm not sure about tests
>>
>>8733874
No don't stop. You'll masculinize further and that's something you can'tfix. Bica should be safe on its own so should spiro
>>
>>8733889
Well what you experienced is still a really rare symptom of cypro, and given that you weren't on hormones that may have played a part as well.
Getting tests is important because it's just about being safe, but side effects are still quite rare.
>>
Aaaand that's why you trans are sick in the head
>>
>>8733990
Good job reading the thread christcuck, if you did as good as job as you did reading your bible you wouldn't be so stupid.

All women in the world laugh at you.
>>
>>8733990
Suck my precum-soaked girlcock, my man.
>>
>>8734047
that's hot
>>
>>8734047
No such thing as that thing you said.
>>
I was hoping other people who'd messed up like me would come here. So it wouldn't just be me talking about my failure. I could feel better then.

It would be nice if people who came close only to collapse would talk to me
>>
>>8733808
>I have a fetish for detrans stories
W T F
T
F
>>
Yo, what happened? You okay?
I know dysphoria can be a real bitch sometimes, but if something is really bugging you about transitioning you may wanna see a doc
>>
>>8733699
I got these weird rashes on my back and my sides, it's been over 2 weeks, I don't know what they are I went to the doctor he said it's nothing just inflammation and gave me something to treat them but they aren't getting any better, maybe it's psoriasis too? Is this how it started for you?
They're just red, non-itchy, no white scales...they're just....there, but they're ugly...
>>
As we keep saying in the chat, get BDD therapy. You really need it.
>>
>>8734085
my 7 inch girldick would like a word with you
>>
>>8733699
post your puss ridden skin op

scratch it until it bleeds and oozes puss online
there is some good buck in that
>>
>>8735330
You're wasting your time.
>>
come on op show your pussy skin, pop it on cam, make $$ out of your skin condition
>>
>>8733724
HRT made my psoriasis I'd had for 10 years reduce by like 95%??? And my prolactin is more than double the upper safe limit for pregnant females thanks to cypro

Also take bica if you're gonna take an AA by itself, switching will at least stop it getting worse
>>
>tfw basically lactating condensed milk at all times my prolactin is so high
>tfw keep getting headaches
>tfw no GP in the entire county is willing to help self-medders or give bridging prescriptions
>>
>>8735696
>>8735700
no one cares you dumbass hon
>>
agp hons can't do skincare
>>
>>8735709
>autoimmune disease is now skincare

retard
>>
>>8735711
>I got psoriasis so i'm gonna kill myself LMAO
>>
>>8735720
i'd kill myself too if i got psoriasis, it's pretty disfiguring, and there's no cure
>>
>>8735729
I used to have pretty widespread psoriasis in my teens, like probably 20% coverage? It's painful and gross but still nothing like as bad as gender dysphoria, or my other health issues that DO make me suicidal.
>>
>>8735729
>>8735720
>>8735711

no dont die

pop them pimples on cam, scratch the infected skin to the muscle

big buck to earn live $$$$
>>
>>8734047
Holy God that art in heaven, protect me from temptations and the Devil's claws
>>
Sorry OP
life is hard

I have gone through similar with my bones, so I guess I sympathize.

Sorry
sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory, sorry, sory.
>>
>>8735773
To be clear, I'm not mocking/trolling you.

I really am that sorry.

Practical advice: Stop caring, dissociate from your problem. Idk, sorry...

sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry. sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry, sorry sorry, sorry. Sorry.
>>
>>8733837
I don't know about cypro specificially but I've read it takes ~1 year for osteoporosis from lack of sex hormones
>>
>>8735709
Femgen isn't AGP. Stop projecting hon
>>
>>8735452
Who are you?
And you >>8735330 for that matter?
>>8735305
That's exactly what it was only some of the lesions were on my cheek and big

Skin care antioxidants lots of natural things including sulfur stuff to suppress the immune any of those pick them over steroids. At least when it comes to your face.
>>
>>8735842
>/femgen/
>HSTS
Pull the other one hon.
>>
>>8735305
The only difference is there were scales everywhere and it sort of looked as if someone had poured boiling water over my face. But do something about the rash in case. Use antibiotics even.
>>
>>8735857
You don't have a sense of irony. Wow. How is it that you still ended up a hon despite pulling all the stops?
>>
>>8735855
Who do you think?
>>
>>8736001
I'm near my limits it doesn't matter
>>
>>8735452
>>8736001
I take it back. Please talk to me. Help
>>
I'm a cis male just looking

Don't do anything else to yourself... Don't do things to worsen, you'll be ok
>>
>>8735700
>tfw basically lactating condensed milk at all times
And where do I find you, miss?
>>
>>8733699
its not worht being a girl unless you can be an attractive girl

way easier to just be adude
>>
>>8736426
After all the help you've been given, why should anyone give you any more?
>>
Better be a guy and find happiness elsewhere... It's all over, really it comes from you
>>
>>8733699
u gona be ok?
>>
File: IMG_1105.jpg (1009KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1105.jpg
1009KB, 1181x1748px
Hey I'm the idiot from femgen that was taking 50mgs of cypro and 8mgs of e, I ended up going three years without liver tests and now my alt levels are 180 I typically used to black out daily got rashes on my skin from being in the sun or heat too long. I got sent to the er when I fell down the stairs from blacking out due to trying to stop cypro my parents forced me to go legit and I'm getting my levels monitored and on a dose that isn't killing me off course my chest shrunk which is good, and I haven't lost any of my cuteness.
Go legit op if me an agorophobic scaredy cat can go legit anyone can. Don't play with your health.
>>
>>8738005
I remember your story. I'm glad you're doing better
>>
>>8733699
>So I'll just start off by saying that I'm not implying mtfs are doing anything wrong at all...
Bullshit.
>>
>>8733699
>>8733724
Isn't psoriasis treatable?
>>
>>8744913
treatable yes, to a certain extent

but there is no cure
>>
>>8744928
Well, there are women who have this condition, right? If you can treat it to the point where it isn't a huge problem you can still make it.
>>
just fyi, if you stayed malemode, skin issues matter much less
>>
>>8744913
it is, but op is a loser who would rather blame the world and give up rather than struggle and admit many painful truths
>>
>>8745589
Don't kick people when they're down. She needs sympathy, not abuse.
>>
>>8745605
>Don't kick people when they're down.
You hear that OP?
>>
i'm a detransitioner and i saw my gf from when i was a guy last night and felt very uncomfortable and inadequate that she was seeing me as a girl. she knew i had detransitioned but this was the first time we've seen each other since. she was very nice about it but then i got way too high and went home before i made a total fool of myself.
>>
>>8745663
Even though passable, I always felt inadequate around cis fems

As a cis male femboi, I'm more confident
>>
>>8745663
how do you know she was seeing you as a girl?
>>
>>8745804
hm I didn't think about it like that. I was presenting female so I assumed she did. idk.
>>
>>8745663
>>8745850
You were transitioning FtM way?
Your kinda post sounded like you transitioned from male to female then back to male and the gf was seeing you as a woman despite you supposedly being detransitioned
>>
>>8736426
Everyone has been waiting a long, long time for you to die.
>>
>>8745860
no, yeah i'm assigned female at birt
>>
>>8745876
just curious why did you transition in the first place?
>>
>>8745888
i felt like i was getting the short end of the stick by being female. i thought society, most people, even biology itself were sexist. and i wasn't happy being seen as the second sex.
>>
>>8745899
That's a good reason
>>
>>8745899
So you didn't think you were trans and only went for the social benefits?
>>
>>8745905
well i detransitioned so maybe not that good
>>8745907
basically. i dunno. i still have issues with being seen as a girl obviously. i don't know how much of it is social. i feel like femininity is shameful, at least for me.
>>
>>8733699
>Detransition?
Ew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIhU3mQTp1U
>>
>>8745850
Why present female? You can just dress androgynously.
>>
>have strong dysphoria relating to anything feminine
>Come out as a ftm
>Feel much better and happier
>Still have body dysphoria and is anxious to get on T
>After a year or so dysphoria starts to fade
>No dysphoria now
The fuck do I do now?
>>
>>8745914
Why not go butch? And be non-conforming to fem
>>
>>8746429
Are you living as male or just came out to some people? How old are you?

If you're still socially female you don't have to do anything just wait and maybe it won't go back
You can uncomeout (lul) later when the situation is more stable
>>
>>8746525
I've transitioned socially but I wish I didn't
>>
>>8746382
Why do you want femboys for your crossdressing fetish?
>>
dear Opanon,
it sucks when people judge based on looks, but it happens. not everyone is like that. some health care workers have alot of experience with non-communicable diseases.
look hard, you will find someone who doesn't care about the type of skin you have.

oh and plz get professional treatment so you don't develop more serious things like lupus.
>>
>>8745663
>my gf
I L L E G I T I M A T E
>>
>>8747715
See >>8745876

Unless you think only A*Ps are legitimate idk what the current meme is
>>
>>8733699

I had a different reasons, basically one day my dysphoria basically just went away and suddenly all the fem shit I was doing (amab) and the body changes that HRT had given me were dysphoric to me. It sucked but basically I slowly detransitioned. Quit HRT cold turkey topped wearing make-up and dresses, eventually cut my hair, then started wearing full on body clothes, etc. No one really asked me about it, but everyone at some point went back to using he/him for me, and my name is pretty gender neutral so I think new people I meet don't really know anything. The only real remnants are it looks like I have v mild gyno when I take my shirt off, and my hips are a little to wide, but since I've started getting fit this summer things those things seem to be fading too. I sleep with straight women and gay dudes again, and honestly I am the HAPPIEST ive ever been. I don't obsess about my body, feel bad about looking honish (though I didnt even, really), and people don't treat me like a freak. People should definitely have the right to make their own decision about this, but you do get to choose who you want to be at the end of the day, and as long as you feel like you are choosing it -- not your mom, or the state, or your religion,or whatever, but you, that choice can be rewarding. And desu, being trans just makes your life worse. Sure, sometimes I still 'feel like a girl', but I just deal with those feelings in a better, and I think healthier way now. Feel free to ask me anything btw, Ill be lurking in the thread.
>>
>>8747757
Anon wasn't AAP. She was likely a cishet or lesbian who transitioned.
>>
>>8748518
That's exactly my point?
If anon thinks having a gf makes her illegitimate then they must think being attracted to men as an FtM makes you more legitimate (that or just being celibate which is unlikely), which naturally leaves AAP as the most legitimate solution
>>
>>8748518
>>8750533
Basically what I understood
>illegitimate
= you were always illegitimate as trans
>my gf
having a gf is the cause of being illegitimate -> having a bf would be more legit

Which leaves two most likely explanations
>anon2 thought anon1 was a transbian and went back to male
>anon2 thought straight FtM are not legitimate FtM
Both are equally likely given the shitposting, but in case of option 1 I wanted to point out that we already established that anon1 is FtMtF not MtFtM

t. austit
>>
>>8746429
go back to >>>/tumblr/
>>
>>8734021
Actual woman (born with a vagina) here. The ones we laugh at are people like you, not him.
>>
>>8750807
Creepy neckbeard detected
>>
>>8750807
kys
>>
>>8747802
>my hips are a little to wide
>feel bad about looking honish (though I didnt even, really)

When did you start?
>>
>>8747802
>I don't obsess about my body, feel bad about looking honish (though I didnt even, really), and people don't treat me like a freak

Same feel. I hated being a Frankenstein caricature, now that am just a male with fem qualities things are much better.

If I could do it all over again I would of done things more effectively and differently to deal with my gender issues.
>>
>>8755172
were you a hon?
>>
>>8741286
Thanks friend I'm glad things are looking up too but I'm not out of the woods yet. Gotta find out my liver test results.
>>
>>8747802
HONestly I have a similar tale to tell except I live as a man on estrogen.

And no, the changes from estrogen aren't noticeable enough so it's all good.
>>
>>8735700
turns out the united kingdom is a third world country after all
>>
>>8758791
More at 11!
>>
File: 1455456741571.jpg (89KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455456741571.jpg
89KB, 1080x1080px
(1 of 6)

I don't expect a lot of support or open minded opinions here, but I'm posting none the less. Here's my story...

>MtF, 30 years old, HRT & full time for 8 years
>only surgery so far has been a trachea shave
>all my documents have F and female name
>have a college degree and a career as female
>6' tall and thin, but still pass pretty damn well
>think along the lines of Andreja Pejic
>when I put in the effort I'm downright pretty
>done some fashion modeling
>get lots of attention when I go to the lesbian clubs (lmao transbian scum)
>get lots of attention from straight guys
>get lots of attention on dating apps
>go to the gym every week, and don't even get double takes when changing in the women's locker room
>stereotypical transbian hobbies and interests

In a lot of ways I think I really lucked out in my transition. The early days, when I didn't pass, were really god damned hard. I've spent the last 6 or 7 years thinking I’d made it. For a while I had an amazing relationship with a woman. Let's call her Y. I'd describe Y as perfect for me (hot, soft butch, top, intelligent, thoughtful, creative, driven, altruistic, sweet, funny, etc.). I got a college degree, and started a career. Plus I hadn't been clocked in about 6 or so years. I felt *so* fortunate.

Post-graduate studies took me and Y to separate parts of the country though. I've dated other women in the last couple of years since, but nobody could compete with her. I've now been single for a while. I want to get married, raise kids, and have a family life, and that all looked possible with Y. As pathetic as it may sound, I still imagine these goals including her. It's hard for me to picture a future family life otherwise. I'm incredibly single at 30, and though I'm still pretty, my youthful looks are waning. I've outgrown the club scene, and the market on dating apps is looking increasingly undesirable.
>>
File: Zwischenablage01.jpg (70KB, 913x615px) Image search: [Google]
Zwischenablage01.jpg
70KB, 913x615px
>>8764224
My gender dysphoria has never gone away. Even though I can pass really well, it takes a lot of careful choices. I still have minor freak outs trying to get dressed most days. I won’t wear anything too feminine (like skirts and dresses) unless I have full makeup on. My voice passes, but I doubt I could shout or yell (like in an emergency situation) and have it still sound authentic. There’s also an element of hiding the right things (angles, lighting, patented tranny bangs, etc.).

Above all else, I’m horribly self-conscious about my body. Despite being feminized, I constantly see my male features and proportions. Even with blessed genetics and surgeries, the best transwomen can’t compete with female bodies. Our hips, thighs, butt, ribcage, shoulders – our everything – is in fact male. The older I get, the more painfully obvious this is to me. For cis women it’s so effortless to be female, but for me it takes so much time, effort, and expense – it all adds up.

Recently, I’ve begun to feel deceitful about being trans. I’ve started feeling shame for being in the women’s bathroom and locker room. I feel like a fake when friends and coworkers, who I’ve known for years, don’t know that I’m trans. I feel like a liar when I’m asked to participate in mentor roles and programs for high school girls at my job. The female experience isn’t truly mine, but rather something I’ve appropriated.

I’ll spare you the details of my family, but the short story is they are 100% non-supportive of me being trans. They do not use female pronouns or my female name, unless in public and then they stumble with it, and I can see the difficulty on their faces – it hurts to witness.
>>
File: 1451261753909.jpg (48KB, 634x469px) Image search: [Google]
1451261753909.jpg
48KB, 634x469px
>>8764229
(3 of 6)

It’s probably because of my age, and my desire to start my own family, but for the first time I’ve begun to think about the possibility of detransitioning. I’m seeing my peers marry and start families. Females carry, birth, and nurse babies. Males give a seed. As a trans woman I’ve abandoned my male biological function, appropriated the cultural norms of females, but I can’t perform their biological functions no matter how much I want it or how hard I try. No offense to other trans people, but I’ve begun to feel like transgenderism is a cruel farce that shouldn’t be celebrated and legislated as it’s being done today.

Even if I found a partner, and we adopted children (I no longer produce any seed), what sort of role model would I be for a child? Children are sponges who shape their world based off of their parents. The transgender phenomenon is brutal. I would hate for my child to adopt it, and I would hate for them to have to witness all the daily challenges that it brings me.

I could probably be reinvent myself as some fashionable femmey/pretty guy, even wear a touch of makeup from time to time. Dating would be tricky since I am a bottom bitch, but dating kinda sucks right now anyways. Would I still feel gender dysphoria? Probably, but I feel that now + all the baggage of being trans.

I don’t think transitioning alleviated my dysphoria. Trying to ham fist my male self into female roles, if anything, just intensifies my dysphoria – making it painfully clear to me all the ways in which I’m not truly female. I have a short list of trans related surgeries that I’d like to have, but even if I could get all of those (unlikely), the differences they would achieve would be are minor compared to the fundamental differences between the male and female body. Simply put, I doubt it’d never be enough to truly alleviate dysphoria. I’d probably always feel artificial, and how would that age?
>>
File: 1416015563883.png (389KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
1416015563883.png
389KB, 500x618px
>>8764237
(4 of 6)

If I detransitioned I’d never have to waste another moment worrying about if I pass or not. Clothes would be made for my body, I’d be healthier since I’d be off the HRT, my family wouldn’t hurt as much, I wouldn’t have to spend a mortgage on surgeries that won’t really “fix” me, etc. I could live the rest of my life knowing I got to spend my 20s being a hot “lesbian”, and having all kinds of fun and truly wild shenanigans, but I wouldn’t have to age as a trans woman. Aging women have so many pressures, and I’d imagine it’d be even harder for a trans woman. Plus at 30, my wild party days are basically over, and I’m okay with that - I want the relaxing quiet life now. If I could lose all of my trans related stresses, my quality of life would instantly be better.

This all begs the question though, would I be happy with myself as a guy? I don’t know. I think I might experiment with gender in the coming weeks/months. I’ll try “crossdressing” as a cute guy, put my hair up in new ways, bind my B cups, and see what sort of looks I could pull off. Maybe go shopping and try on some fashionable guy styles (need to look those up).

It’s strange how calming this idea is to me.

I started this whole spiel with a story about my love live with and my history with Y. She completely broke contact with me to focus on med school. She was always an intense person who doesn’t give any less that 115% into anything she sets her mind to. When I visited her 1 year after we parted it rekindled feelings, and I could tell it was really difficult for her. She couldn’t handle both me and med school, and long before she ever met me she decided to become a surgeon. I understand her decision, and I know it was incredibly difficult for her to make since I know she loved me. Tragic romance
>>
File: 1466311832082.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466311832082.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>8764242
(5 of 6)

If Y was still in the picture, then I think I’d have no desire to detransition. I think I’d be as happy as I could possibly be being her partner, even if it meant never having kids. The time we spent dating was the happiest and most fulfilling time of my life. I understand humans to be social creatures; I don’t downplay the importance that relationships have in my happiness. Not all agree with this philosophy. Many think “happiness comes from within”, but I disagree for the most part (not downplaying internal happiness though).

I don’t know what to think of my gender identity being this influenced by another person. In a lot of ways gender is a manifestation in relation to others, so maybe this makes sense? I tend to only really go for soft butches. Y’s a lesbian, and I don’t think she’d want me back if I detransitioned (assuming our paths cross again). She loved how femme and pretty I was. In fact, she’d probably feel a taken advantage of if she found out I detransitioned, like I tricked her and lied about being a woman. Dating me (a trans woman) was really scary and confusing for her at first. She had to overcome a lot of fear. She legitimately saw me as a woman with an unfortunate physical condition – not a man with an unfortunate mental condition.

Any outside opinions are appreciated. I know I said a lot, but this isn’t a small matter. I have literally nobody to talk to about these feelings. Might try to get into therapy soon, but that’s such a crapshoot.

Also, I’m not posting any photos of myself on 4chan, so please don’t ask for “proof”, as is always the case on this board when I share any of my experiences with being trans. I’ve been anon on this site for years, and I’ve never posted a photo – not starting now. I don’t need any sort of validation or “second opinion”. Take my words for what they’re worth.
>>
File: 1349490624096.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1349490624096.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
>>8764247
(6 of 6)

>>8747802
Thank you for this post anon. I really hope you check this thread again, as I have some questions for you.
>all the fem shit I was doing (amab) and the body changes that HRT had given me were dysphoric to me
That sounds like how I feel when I’m not looking 100%.
>Quit HRT cold turkey
Did this cause a spike in aggression? Weird thoughts? How quickly did your breasts shrink? What cup were they? How long were you on HRT?
>I don't obsess about my body, feel bad about looking honish (though I didnt even, really)
This sounds a lot like what I experience, and hope to change.
>>
>>8764224
Jesus I'm like 28 and have basically done nothing with my life and you're already going MtFtM with 2 degrees lol
>>
>>8764255
Lol, same.
t. boymode mtf
>>
>>8764247
It sounds like you're having a bit of a mid-life crisis. I would be very careful about doing something as drastic as detransing. It could mess your life up, then if you decide detransing was a mistake you'd have more problems.
I am surprised you'd go so long without even getting an orchi. Why didn't you at least get that? Was part of you trying to keep the detransing option open?
You said you disagree with the idea that happiness comes from within, but I disagree. You have to find happiness within yourself and not rely on others to make you happy. Being dependent on others for happiness leaves you in a vulnerable position.
What is it in particular that bothers you about aging as a trans woman? What kind pressures on aging women are you worried about? Also why do you think you'd be healthier off HRT?
>>
>>8735745
If I ever had to detransition, I would just an hero.

Life's not worth living with that mental anguish ever again.
>>
I kind of detransitioned but stayed on hormones.
Makeup and constant upkeep to look feminine was exhausting and I realised that I was happier being androgynous.
>>
>>8764337
>It sounds like you're having a bit of a mid-life crisis.
I said I was 30 - not 50. I'm also not have a "crisis".

>I am surprised you'd go so long without even getting an orchi. Why didn't you at least get that?
Surgery terrifies me, it's expensive, dangerous, leavings permanent scars, and I rarely had the support to undergo such things. Also the idea of permanently mutilating my genitalia is revolting (SRS is horrific), especially when taking the pills each day was so easy. Also, if I ever did get over my fears and decide to get SRS, I'd be better off not having had an orchi.

Also, I feared the sexual side effects of an orchi. Even though I'm not a top, it's important to my partners that I'm able to get hard and wet as visual signs of arousal. In fact my already tanked sex drive was an issue with nearly every single person I've dated. Sexual frustrations hurt relationships, and I don't want to make that worse.

My genitalia are small as is too, so chopping part of them off just never felt pressing in regards to tucking.

>Was part of you trying to keep the detransing option open?
Negative.

>What is it in particular that bothers you about aging as a trans woman?
Growing into a "hon" while other women grow into "little old ladies". Male pattern balding. Dealing with nurses while having an unconventional trans body and trans specific needs. Plastic surgery body (assuming I ever got one) looking increasingly artificial as I age. All the health risks associated with HRT catching up and taking their toll on me (blood clot, heart attack, stroke, etc.).

>What kind pressures on aging women are you worried about?
All the pressures placed on aging women to look attractive, young and perky, to have children, to be a good mother, but also to have a career, etc.

>Also why do you think you'd be healthier off HRT?
Don't be so naive as to think that HRT is actually harmless. Eating pharmaceuticals everyday of your life is unnatural and has risks.
>>
>>8765261
You seem so negative about your transition and having to stay on HRT that you might as well detrans. It seems likely that you'll get more dysphoric as you age.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.