[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some things one should experience before committing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: suicidal pepe.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal pepe.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
what are some things one should experience before committing suicide?

also, would suicide be train be reasonable? hanging just seems painful, and i'd rather not gamble with a bottle of pills. my family doesn't own any firearms.
>>
why are you posting here?
>>
File: 601px-Fightclub486901.jpg (49KB, 601x250px) Image search: [Google]
601px-Fightclub486901.jpg
49KB, 601x250px
Why would you wanna put a gun to your head?

Whats the matter anon?
>>
>>8733484
Probably she's a tranny who doesn't pass.
>>
>>8733499
That gun's not unloading into my head.
That gun's unloading ingo OUR head!
>>
>>8733477
go to tibet
>>
>>8733477
I'd try watching game of thrones tbqh
>>
>>8733704
Seconded
>>
>>8733477
>what are some things one should experience before committing suicide?
All the highs and lows of life?
Experiencing both being old and young?

>would suicide be train be reasonable?
If you're a dick that wants to ruin people's day as final parting gift, then yes.
>>
>>8733477
suicide by train is a terrible way to go because of the psychological harm you inflict on the driver
>>
>>8733477
lsd, meth, 4th plat dxm, 700mg dph, cocaine

and chances are after all that you won't want to die anymore
>>
>>8735689
>implying being old and watching your body decay as your friends and family die is worth it
>>
>>8733477
Seriously. Book a flight to Tibet. Have a spiritual experience. Then die.
>>
>>8733477
Or, if you really want to have a fancy suicide, just fly yourself out to Syria and walk around and wait to get shot. Would be a really interesting experience for you before you die, and you'd never be able to tell when actually you would die.
>>
File: 1494082672758.jpg (238KB, 2100x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1494082672758.jpg
238KB, 2100x1115px
>>8733477
>not going out fighting a bear or other predator in the wild
>not going out climbing one of the highest mountains and then jumping off the peak
pucciboi
>>
go to tibet and die fighting communism
>>
>>8733477
>would suicide be train be reasonable
The odds of the train hitting you in a manner you instantly die are not guaranteed. You will be amputated, deformed and be in the worst pain of your life bleeding out under some rails begging to die. Your legacy will be traumatizing a bunch of people, and to become a shock video on the internet after some asshole with camera phone records you dying and uploads it to liveleak.
>>
>>8733477
Have sex with attractive People.
>>
>>8735693
>not wanting to yell at kids to get off your lawn
>not wanting to be a grumpy old guy who is deliberately racist just to make younger people uncomfortable.
>Not abusing the shit out of the one time in your life where you can ge a dick to everyone you still know and get away with it as well.
>>
File: grey'.png (2MB, 1280x1017px) Image search: [Google]
grey'.png
2MB, 1280x1017px
DMT
>>
>>8735871
>some asshole with camera ... uploads it to liveleak
One reason I want my death to be quiet with no bystanders around (if I commit suicide or get in an accident) is because of shit like this. The thread where people post that shit always make some trashy joke involving the victim's death. It's disrespectful and cold.
>>
OP do you need someone to talk to? Do you have a discord?
>>
>>8736763
>Do you have a discord?
It got deleted because I voted for Trump
>>
>>8736807
That's too bad. We can try something else if you still want to, but I forgot to mention that I don't do voice chat. I wouldn't be able to anyway.
>>
>>8736807
>It got deleted because I voted for Trump
what did he mean by this
>>
>>8736870
I'm curious about this too.
>>
>>8736887
They said I was "alt-right"
>>
>>8736763
I'm not op but am often overwhelmed with negative thinking.
>>
suicide by gun/train/car or whatever is just a dick move
think about who has to clean that shit up?
when im ready to go off into the woods and die i want to do it by plunging myself headfirst from a cliff, letting wild animals consume my flesh
>>
>>8737568
If I ever kill myself I want to inconvenience as many people as possible.
>>
>>8739435
y
>>
File: 1500480024665.jpg (257KB, 928x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1500480024665.jpg
257KB, 928x1399px
>>8733477
>>8739435
>>
>>8739439
Why not? Fuck them, I hope they have to go to therapy
>>
>>8736707

I did psychodelics once and I develop a serious anxiety disorder. Being scared of just existing is cary
>>
>>8739445
why are you angry at people you dont even know?

do you get angry at rocks too?
>>
>>8739480
They're all cucks who can't express any opinion in real life because they drop spaghetti if they try, so they come here to 'vent'.
>>
>>8739480
I'm not angry at them, I just don't see why I should care what happens to them if I'm killing myself.
>>
>>8733477
Every hard drug that exists.
>>
Don't kill yourself by train! wtf!
I travel very often using train and I hate those assholes delaying my route by 4-5 hours.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.