[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tgirl and bfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1060.jpg (305KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
305KB, 1280x960px
I've been transitioning for like 4 years now, had 2 serious relationships, and some less serious ones... Met many different types of men, older, younger, white, black, brown, British, Spanish, Hungarian, tall, short, hairy, smooth, rich, poor, open-, narrow-minded... In the end it always turned out there was something common in them: they were all attracted to feminine boys too, so I'm assuming, without my dick they wouldnt have found me attractive... I feel kinda cursed now, cause them being attracted to boys is a huge turn off for me
>>
>>8733405
>them being attracted to boys is a huge turn off for me
why tho?
>>
cause it proves they are attracted to my cause if my manly features (eg dick), parts of me i hate about myself
>>
File: 1502929059731.jpg (342KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502929059731.jpg
342KB, 1280x960px
O_O aw shit like a stab in my chest
>>
>>8733405
>being a tranny
>having a full straight "normal" boyfriend
pick one
>>
>>8733405
Basically all trap lovers love feminine femboys. I say this as a trap lover, in all honesty.
If I wanted a cute girl I'd date a cute (cis) girl.
>>
>>8733972
>Basically all trap lovers love feminine femboys
Why tho?
>>
>>8733984
Because traps believe or not are really not gay. Usually those into traps love only feminine features, and when it comes to sexual attraction, penis is the most attractive part of a man to other straight men. So you basically want a girl, but since it's boring a normal girl, you get a fetish one, so one who is different, but the least, i.e. male genitalia.

And then it comes in also a fetish factor like dominance/be dominated.
Fucking a girl with a penis is totally dominating her, because you fuck something that was actually not inteded to be fucked, but to fuck.
Or viceversa you want to be fucked by a girl, so by a thing that was not intended.to fuck, but rather to be fucked.

So basically a girl with a penis can give access to some man fantasies/fetishes without having sex with something you don't like, i.e. something without feminine features/body.

That's me at least, but I think this goes for almost all trap lovers.
Basically traps are the minimum step outside of full straight dominion, for men.

If a man goes a little step further, it's actually a long step, and then he'd be more interested in things more gay.

Sorry, maybe I'm a bit caotic, I don't really understand it properly myself, I only know that if you take all trap lovers, 95% wouldn't be interested in a mtf post op girl
>>
>>8733852
If you can wave a magic wand and make us cis girls who the hell here wouldn't take that offer.
>>
>>8734068
Dickchick fetishists pretending fucking a man isn't gay as per usual

>abloobloobloob-b-but it has soft skin that means it girl

No.
>>
>>8733405
I'm (currently) a straight cis guy, and would never date or fuck a femboy, but love transgirls and have dated several.

I'm more and more thinking I'm trans myself though, so I don't know what that says for you.
>>
so you're attracted to transgirls and you think you're one, WOW that's a mindfuck, this can't be that rare though, one of my exes kept telling me he wanted to "explore his female side" - probably that's one reason I left him
>>
>>8737644
If this is supposed to be in response to me >>8737644 yeah I don't think it's that rare, I'm pretty sure a decent amount of people have been in that situation based on what I've seen on here.

In general I find dicks really really hot, but I don't find guys even remotely attractive. Like, I have absolutely zero idea of what makes a guy attractive, and the idea of two guys having sex, or having sex with a guy in guymode very unsexy. Now as much as I like dicks, I also like vaginas a lot too, vaginas are awesome. Between the two I maybe find dicks slightly sexier, but it depends on the mood I'm in. But so I've been attracted to cis girls and trans girls for the most part pretty evenly, a lot of trans girls, or at least passing trans girls, are a certain 'type' and it's a 'type' I've always found very attractive. There are lots of little things to, like I find a relatively sharp jawline on a girl attractive, stuff like that. But my attraction to transgirls is pretty even to my attraction to cisgirls, I like their girlcocks just as much as I like a cisgirl's vagina.

But now that I've been more and more considering transition, my tastes in girlmode are slightly different. I still find girls hot in more or less the same way, but I am much more a sub. The main difference is the idea of fucking a dude in girlmode is really hot. I still don't have a concept of what makes a guy attractive, like in picturing the sex I can't picture the specific guy, no face or even really a body type. I just sort of find hetero-sex itself really hot, and the idea of getting pounded by a strong guy as a girl really turns me on, even if I can't picture the guy. In girlmode, I still find girls attractive in the same way, but the idea of sex with them is a bit different, I'm much more a sub and attracted to more confident, in-control types than I am while in guymode.
>>
>>8737709
>I still don't have a concept of what makes a guy attractive, like in picturing the sex I can't picture the specific guy, no face or even really a body type.

M E T A A T T R A C T I O N
>>
thanks for you reply, I might text me ez and show him your comments, don't think he sees things clearly just yet but he defo feels something similar

Have you ever tried to act on your desires, and dressed up as a girl?
>>
WHATS WRONG WITH MY MOLE? lol
>>
>>8737644
>>8737709
Attraction to trans women (gamp) strongly correlates with being trans (agp).
>>
>>8737745
I'm doing that in a few months. I have a friend who's really encouraging me to, designing an outfit/make-up etc. for me, at a party in a few months we're gonna dress me up, and I'll be in girlmode for the night. I'm currently working on my voice, trying to lose weight, and doing exercises for my butt and hips. I've actually been kinda considering some light HRT, not a tone, but just enough to hopefully get some better fat distribution, while also hopefully not killing my dick. I already don't like my fat distribution for guymode anyways.

But yeah I'm pretty excited about it, really looking forward to it. While I very strongly doubt I'm going to get fucked at that party, assuming I start going into girlmode much more frequently I'd really like to. Either by a girl or by a guy.
>>
Really didn't know that, I've never been attracted to t girls, never will be, I just see them as girls, girls are repulsive lol
>>
HRT is overrated, I'm sure you could present as a decent female in some years without any kind of drugs, but i don't know how lucky you are with genetics, picture maybe? :D
>>
>>8737644
>>8737745
>>8737757
I'm assuming you're new here, to have the red tag to the post you're replying to, if you just click on the post number at the top of the post. It's the series of digits after "No." and before the little triangle. Just click on that and a window should pop up with the reply tag already in there.
>>
>>8737782
I don't think I could ever pass, but I'd like to at least look 'good'

I'm 6'2 with a massive head, broad shoulders, deep rib cage, and in general a big frame. I'm chubby overweight right now (for general build think Hank Hill or Frasier), fat distribution is... eh. I actually do have pretty nice legs, the one thing I really don't like, I have really bad hipdips and pretty wide love handles, I'm hoping HRT could hopefully move the fat down from my lovehandles to fill in the hip-dips, giving me less violin hips, and in general a nicer, more feminine shape. That and I have way too much body hair around my upper thighs/ass/groin, even for guymode I have too much, and I was hoping that maybe hrt might help thin that out some at least.
>>
>>8737810
omg thanks, I was looking for this option a lot :*
>>
>>8737734
I'm actually kinda unclear, what exactly is meta attraction supposed to be? As opposed to like, AGP?
>>
>>8737842
Meta attraction as it was explained to me is specifically an aspect of AGP involving attraction or fantasy of an abstract or faceless man, just as you described.
>>
>>8737782
>>8737828
Oh, and face-wise I'm relatively neutral. I have a really big, and somewhat long head, and that adds a lot of masculinity. In general my face is a little small on my head, there's just so much surface area, and that can be one of those things a lot of people don't realize, but is actually a pretty big tell.

Other than that though, my adam's apple is virtually invisible, my eyes are pretty neutral, I think my lips could do well, my nose is alright, very straight, not too big. My brow isn't super strong, my jawline is awful for a dude, which might help in girlmode.

When I put my face in faceapp, it transforms my face a lot more for the "guy" filter than the "girl" filter. I know faceapp is a huge meme and not a good indicator of what you'd look like on HRT, but I guess it implies I have a somewhat feminine face. >>8734088 the dude face is just really lmao though
>>
even if you decide you're not gonna fully transition, you're at the beginning of a very exciting journey, i'm actually quite jealous, wish I could start it all over again... 10 years younger lmao
>>
>>8737889
Yeah, wish I had started it early, 21 now. But it is really exciting.

I actually was in a really serious relationship about 2 years ago, more serious than any relationship I had had before, and it ending sort of killed my desire for a new one. Things have gotten better, but I just do not have even close the libido or desire for romance in guymode that I did before, not even 1/8. But I realized in girlmode, I feel a lot more fresh, not tied to that. I know it doesn't really count, but having sex in girlmode for the first time would be like losing my virginity all over again.

In general it's just really exciting and makes my future feel a lot more fulfilling.
>>
>>8737906
My bf is 21 too, if he wanted to transition I'd help him as much as I could, but i have a feeling he'd never tell me about these kind of desires if he had them, any advice of how to start a conversation about this?
>>
>>8737922
Hmm, not really, other than gently, and indirectly broaching the subject. I was pretty desperate to talk to someone. Maybe make comments about being jealous of any specific features you think look really passably girly about him, holding girlclothes up to him and saying they'd look good on him, that sort of thing? I'm not really an expert, and this sort of thing really depends on the specific person.

If he ever brings anything up through that you think sounds very egg-y, very "I wish I was a girl" definitely explore that though, maybe not outright bringing up that you think he's trans or asking if he is. Just show enthusiasm for whatever he brings up and be really encouraging and very gently pushing to be even more girly/admitting to wanting to be more girly.
>>
>>8737922
The big thing to remember is that s/he will be very ashamed to admit it, so broach the subject gently and make it obvious you won't take it badly. Be reassuring but don't trust a denial to be the truth.
>>
>>8733405
At what point during transition or even pre-transition is it okay to be attracted to a transgirl? Don't most of you start out as sissy crossdressing femboys?
>>
>>8737994
being attracted to anything has nothing to do with transition
>>
>>8737994
It's 'okay' to be attracted to them whatever. As for when it's not gay, really I'd probably say about when they start changing pronouns, or if they're just SUPER passing, but even then it depends.

If they're super passing, just someone on the internet you see pictures/webms/videos of, that's not gay, but if you know them personally and they haven't transitioned and just identify as a sissy/trap/crossdressing femboy that's still gay.

Personally I'm at what's probably that phase, though I don't have illusions about it. I wouldn't identify as a sissy or femboy, I'm basically trying to temporarily gender transition and see how I feel, then transition back. I'm not trying to justify it to myself as just a fetish thing or anything.
>>
>>8738026
it's 100% okay to be attracted to them, but I feel like a victim, hence the reason I can't see this situation objectively, I built my life around this guy, If he's trans, i'm gonna feel like a toy, i don't want to be played with
>>
>>8738062
I'm a bit confused, could you elaborate on this?
>>
>>8738022
>what is AGP
>what is HSTS
>>
File: 1243235.jpg (14KB, 185x165px) Image search: [Google]
1243235.jpg
14KB, 185x165px
>>8737760
>rly bra ?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.