[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this inclusive enough? Or do we need to add more more acronyms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 10

File: 1485951589994.jpg (181KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1485951589994.jpg
181KB, 1080x1440px
Is this inclusive enough? Or do we need to add more more acronyms?
>>
>>8731849
why transsexual
>>
>>8731849
>LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP
i don't want to live on this planet
>>
>>8731852
Because now adays "transgender" is just an umbrella term for ever breed of cis-girl-who-doesn't-like-gender-roles-and-is-"not like the other girls" so we've gone back to using transsexual to refer to people who are actually trans.
>>
File: 1370915566866.jpg (9KB, 182x175px) Image search: [Google]
1370915566866.jpg
9KB, 182x175px
>>8731849
>ontario
>>
>>8731849
Where is hsts and agp
>>
>>8731849
I'm okay with this except for polyamorous people who are scum
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (60KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
60KB, 670x377px
>>
>>8731880
You're really ok with demisexual, pansexual, and asexual (none of which are real), and allies and questioning (who are straight parasites)?
>>
>>8731849
>half of the public is lgbt
wat
>>
File: go-away.gif (1MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
go-away.gif
1MB, 350x197px
>>8731852
Because they are "queer" and United We Stand.
The More The Merrier.

Stop trying to divide us.
If we're fighting each other,
We can't fight them.
So you must just be a divisive shill with an agenda to disrupt the movement.
>>
>>8731889
all of them are as real as any person who actually lives out such behavior, and they're perfectly legitimate when you consider them as descriptions of a person's action rather than their preferences.

that being said, polyamorous people are literally corrupting and eroding society everywhere they go and are absolutely toxic to everyone in their surroundings
>>
>>8731849
>when you literally became a minority in your own movement
>>
>>8731928
>literally corrupting and eroding society

protip: society is a concept, not a physical entity
>>
>>8731928
I just want you to know that I feel you anon. You see the truth. Polyfags are either soulless sluts or helplessly insecure betas(and this applies to both men and women, cis or trans mind you) who don't think they're worthy of a real relationship. But regardless of who they are or why they do it, poly fags hurt themselves and anyone gullible enough to let their heartless ideology sink it's fangs into them.
>>
I actually like this acryonym because it defeats the entire purpose of an acronym and because it looks like someone is stuttering to say LGBT
>>
>>8731849
Just use GSRM for fucks sake.
>>
>>8731960
Oh please.
Stop putting everyone into pigeon holes.
Judge people as individuals, not as groups.

Also, Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone.

People Who Live In Glass Houses Shouldn't Throw Stones
>>
>>8731999
>don't rock the boat goyim
>we have to get all these white slaves to ahmed
>>
>>8731980
>romantic minorities
kek
although I guess it helps us not get confused for a cellphone network
>>
>>8732012
>people who aren't monogamous are a jewish plot to make you a slave to muslims
>>
>>8732055
It's true though buddy. The jews wanted to claim the wealth that was ransacked by the muslims during the fall of the roman empire, and continue to profit from muslim oil and the war economy that's driven by muslim zealotry
>>
>>8731849
>Genderqueer
wtf
>Demisexual
wtf x2
>Transsexual
I actually like that term, use it to describe myself all the time.
>Twospirit
This is an umbrella term for Native American LGBT people, why is it in here? Holy shit.
>Intersex
Rare medical condition.
>Queer
Middle aged moms with brightly dyed hair and five kids.
>Questioning
...okay??
>Asexual
"Lol I don't wanna fuck can we have our own letter now huhuhuhh"
>Allies
Uhhhh.
>Pansexual
I can't believe people want to fuck pans. What a fucked up world we live in.
>Polyamorous
Stupid.
>>
>>8731849
>LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP
>GGBDTTTIQQAAPP
>GBDTTTIQQAAPP
>BDTTTIQQAAPP
>DTTTIQQAAPP
>TTTIQQAAPP
>TTIQQAAPP
>TIQQAAPP
>IQQAAPP
>QQAAPP
>QAAPP
>AAPP
>AAP
>A A P
>A
>P
>>
>>8731849
Aside from the retarded snowflake sexualities, the one which really should not be there is "Allies". I used to think being an ally just meant you were cishet who supported LGBT rights, but now it looks like another snowflake label made by faghags to excuse them barging their way into our community and reserved spaces uninvited.

Fucking faghags I swear.
>>
>>8732237
>reserved spaces uninvited.
REEE NO GAYS ALLOWED WOULD CAUSE AN OUTRAGE BUT NO STRAIGHTS ALLOWED OK REEE HYPOCRITES
>>
>>8732299
Straights are not getting stabbed in the streets for being straight so you should stop whining like a little leftist.
>>
>>8732017
It's mainly to keep them from bitching about inclusion.
>>
>>8732799
[citation needed]
>>
>>8732853
The absense of any such cases worldwide prove that I am right.
>>
>>8731849
What's the point of an acronym if you can't even say it?
>>
>>8732878
How do you know there's this supposed absence?
>>
>>8731849
Because I have searched and I have found none.
>>
>>8731849
Why are you asking us? Most people here including me think it's fucking retarded.

Go ask people that actually support all that crap.
>>
>>8732853
Are you seriously claiming there's no anti-gay or anti-trans violence in the world?

In the absolute, absolute best case scenario for LGBT individual, which is to live in large western city, you still have regular murder, harassment and beatings like the recent case of gay panic ass who killed trans woman by stabbing her like 100 times.

And that's in the absolute best case scenario. If you live in rural/conservative parts of the west it's worse, if you live in Latin America or Eastern Europe it's worse still, if you live... and so on and so on down it goes.
>>
>>8731849
Why is any of this necessary? Why is it an employer's business who is or isn't sleeping with whom?
>>
>>8733004
Are YOU seriously claiming there's no anti-straight violence in the world?
>>
>>8731849
I HATE THIS SHIT. KEEP IT LGBT!
>>
>>8732953
Because I have found no recorded history of it ever happening?
>>
>>8733081
Perhaps you haven't looked.
>>
>>8731849
Fuck off and Die please :)
>>
>>8733083
Perhaps.
But there's no way for you to prove it.
>>
>>8733095
Where have you looked then?
>>
>>8733058
There's violence against straight people, yes, but that's simply because they're majority and it's motivated whatsoever in the slightest by sexuality but instead whatever other facets of identity are important in that particular situation, e.g. ethnicity, nationality, ideology etc

So no, there is no violence against straight people because they're straight.
>>
>>8731849
>half of the public is LGBT

Ugh
>>
>>8731959
That isn't a counter argument to the point
>>
>>8733113
>So no, there is no violence against straight people because they're straight.
>>8732853
>>
>>8732207
>reductio ad absurdum
>>
>>8733106
I have first done a google check.
Afterwards I have checked the crime statistics of different countries.
I found no such case of a straight person being stabbed by a gay person just for being straight.
>>
>>8733142
>Afterwards I have checked the crime statistics of different countries.
How would it be recorded?
>>
File: fortuyn 1008.jpg (46KB, 499x299px) Image search: [Google]
fortuyn 1008.jpg
46KB, 499x299px
>>8731849
NO! No, no!

What a dumb question. No and no!

Ontario Teachers need to start getting their shit together by refraining from making their students hear gay jokes in class and from ramming the celebration of stuff like the Pim Fortuyn incident down their throats.
>>
>>8733167
>How would it be recorded?
The way crime is usually recorded?
Like stabbing a straight person just for being straight wouldn't be a hate crime.
>>
Can we consolidate it to this:

"Genders
Sexuality
Etc"

GSE
>>
>>8733184
Would it? Who has ever attempted to make such records?
>>
>>8731868
>we've gone back to using transsexual to refer to people who are actually trans.

Wait, seriously? Or is this bait? I legit thought that they just purged "transsexual" like three or four years ago.
>>
>>8731849
As a straight male, I demand the inclusion of allosexuals. Have you never seen the shaming of sexual feelings in society? We clearly have a place too.
>>
It's LGBT and if you add more than maybe a Q or a + to the end I'm gonna have to stop you right there
>>
>>8731849
>Leaving out people that identify as blind
Fucking bigots I tell you.
>>
>>8732176
>This is an umbrella term for Native American LGBT people, why is it in here?
Exactly, it has no business in connection with anything relating to the good people of Ontario!

See, Ontario had this issue fucking tackled early on! Back when the Squaws were running around naked, shooting people with arrows, worshipping satan, wooly minotaurs and whatever deer god they had, to their rescue came amazing, great Johny Brebeuf! He went out and reached out to them to give them Jeeeeeesusss!!!

To save them from a world of horribly soul raping things like having two spirits packed into you, eating away at you, driving you into all manner of perversions, driving you to defile and persecute the innocence of the straight world, Johny showed them how to pray. But the squaws were fucking bastards, so they repaid his kindness with hate, and cut his hands off, but Johny just kept on praying! so then they cut his knees off so that he couldn't kneel anymore, but somehow, Johny just kept on praying! So then they cut his tongue out, inventing the incredibly sinful BLT - canadian bacon, lettuce and tongue sandwich to spitefully try to compete with poutine, but Johny kept on praying! So then they cut his lips off, but Johny kept on praying! So then they cut his heart out, but Johny just kept on praying!
>>
>>8733689
Oh wow, you too? I identify as blind because I can't afford new glasses!

But hold on a damn minute, these all have something to do with genitals. You can't just expand it to the eyes, you can't include someone who identifies as a pirate because they use only use one eye because they're so cheap they only wear one contact lens at a time!
>>
>>8733689
how would they even know
>>
File: 2015831-trump-spire.jpg (109KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
2015831-trump-spire.jpg
109KB, 590x393px
>>8731876
Hey, but the Rust Belt voted for Trump, and in fact brought him into power!
>>
>>8731849

LGBT∞
>>
>>8731849
lgbtwhoooa
>>
>>8733250
The government?
>>
>>8735491
Oh, how has it attempted to?
>>
Remember that episode of Rick and Steve where George Takei makes a speech as mayor of San Francisco?
>>
>>8731852
>>8731919

I want you to understand something, gay community. Trans people doesn't want to be like you.

Most just want to be cis boys/cis girls. Believe me, if we could, we'd never be associated with you.
>>
>>8739532

Good riddance. Everyone is sick of your special snowflake bullshit.

Enjoy your disgusting genital mutilation and suicide.
>>
>>8731868
thank you. a voice of reason
fuck the transgender umbrella
>>
>>8731849
why the fuck did "genderqueer" and "demisexual" feel the need to put their non existent memes infront of bisexual and trans?
jesus ontario. the people working on this stuff in our country are so stupid, I haven't had to deal with anything as bad as this but a lot of the stuff I have was honestly offensive to actual lgbt people.

>>8739567
>Enjoy your disgusting genital mutilation and suicide.
not them but I will
>>
>>8731849
Polyamorous stands out to me as being particularly out of place...
>>
>>8739658
Polyamorous is the worst shit ever created.

No, really. It's autism.
>>
>>8739567
If you actually wanted to help us, you'd stop using trans people for left-wing ideology.

Stop this letter soup ideology shit full of blue-haired weirdos.

Gender dysphoria is real and ruins our minds. But you are using it to pass shit laws and using trans people as cattle for your politics.
>>
>>8739658

>poly-amorous

It's not even a word. Poly is greek, and Amore is Latin.

it should be Polyphilia or Multiamory.
>>
>>8739666
I disagree. There are a lot of cringeworthy people who call themselves poly and ruin the image of it, but it's a legitimate lifestyle choice.

That being said, it just doesn't make sense to me as a letter in LGBTetc. Fucking more than one person at a time isn't a sexuality or gender.
>>
>>8739673
If you were speaking Greek or Latin you'd be right, but you're not, you're speaking English, more's the pity for the rest of us who have to put up with your retarded pedant ass.
>>
>>8739673
Language is effective when intended meaning is conveyed, and it evolves naturally regardless of what pedants like you say.

It's nonsense to claim "that's not a word" when you understood perfectly well what was just said to you.
>>
>>8739678
He's actually correct, I speak portuguese, it's a greek/latin/roman based language. They shouldn't mix words like this. But we call it polyamour too.

It's dumb, but since the leftists are pushing this shit... you can't really argue, because they all go crazy and start bitching calling you names.

It should've be Polyphilia or Multilove(amor).
>>
>>8739679
You might have a point there since I'm literally autistic.

But why would you call it the worst shit ever created, when you admit that autists are capable of loving more than one person? Leave us alone.
>>
>>8739672

>gender dysphoria is real
>not left-wing politics

It's not real. It is left-wing politics.

Trannies don't have delusions, they have fantasies. They don't believe they are men becoming women, they WANT to become women. That is impossible.

The fantasy requires everyone else to play along with the fantasy for them to keep it alive. Look at any thread on this abomination of a board and it's all about trying to 'pass' as a woman, and having people use 'correct pronouns'.

If you were genuinely becoming a woman, you wouldn't need to 'pass'. Even if you were genuinely believing that you were becoming a woman, you also wouldn't need to 'pass'.

Psychiatry is pseudo-scientific bullshit. Mental disorders aren't 'discovered', they are invented and voted into the DSM by a panel of psychiatrists whose job it is to continue growing the business of psychiatry. The APA is not a medical or research organisation it is a union and industry body for psychiatrists. They are inventing the illnesses.

Gender Dysphoria doesn't exist. It is a fantasy, not a delusion. Labelling it as such and encouraging this degenerate bullshit is like handing an anorexic person some ipecac to induce vomiting.

The only thing that is going to help you is to stop trying to make your fantasies into reality and to simply accept reality as it is.

The entire trans-movement, including Gender Dysphoria is just left-wing political nonsense.
>>
>>8739678
>>8739688

>Trannies
>not understanding that words mean things.
>>
>>8739674
Yes, but I don't believe anyone can love more than one person at a time, unless they have autism. There's even a study about it, that it's correlated with autism.

>>8739694
Try to google said research, it's pretty much a fact by now.

It's shit because most people are entering it to gain likes on facebook, or act cool.

Some people are in it to destroy family values, because they've got daddy issues and stuff.

(I deleted the original post, because I've used the quote sign before posting)
>>
>>8739698
>If you were genuinely becoming a woman, you wouldn't need to 'pass'.

Wow anon, you aren't even making sense anymore.

We want to pass because we don't want to look like a male (or female). We can't really choose it because hormones.
>>
>>8739716

>we want to pass
>we don't want to look

Confirming it is a fantasy, not a delusion.

It is based in desire not identity or belief.

Gender Dysphoria doesn't exist.
>>
>>8739720
No anon, it's a mental disorder, that affects how we understand our brain gender vs our body gender.

Leftist bullshit are pushing that it's okay, nice, cool and even great to have it. It's not, it's horrible, a it's fucking endless nightmare.

We want to pass because I want a fucking social life and not commit suicide.

We need a cure, that's why it must remain as a mental disorder. It completely ruins your life. We don't want to be used as cattle for the shit leftist agenda. I know a lot of trans that just want to be housewives and have children.

Just a few are into this communist, family destroyer bullshit.

We just want to be understood, just like gays and stuff. We don't want to mingle with narcissist millennials full of shit tattoos, piercings and hairdos that only know how to yell.
>>
>>8739709
>Yes, but I don't believe anyone can love more than one person at a time, unless they have autism. There's even a study about it, that it's correlated with autism.
I want a polygamous relationship. Does that mean I'm autistic or would secretly not like it or be unable to love one partner if I actually got my wish?
>>
>>8739756
I don't know about that.

But I think there's a chance that you won't really love both of them, but more like... you'll like to fuck with them.

Or you may end up loving one of them and see the other one as a fuck friend.

It'll be more like open relationship than polyamour.

But maybe you're capable of doing that.

I'm sure that I can't, even if I tried really hard.
>>
>>8739741

>brain gender and body gender

Pseudo scientific made up bullshit. Literally no science to support this.

The term 'gender' was literally invented by a pedophile to justify his 'experiments' with children. But even he referred to it as 'gendered behaviour', not an identity.

Your only delusion is believing that it is an actual disorder, and not just you fantasizing about being the opposite sex. I've read enough of these threads to see that you all rely on other people to validate your fantasies in order for you to perpetuate them (passing and pronouns), and that almost every person asking for 'help' ultimately raises the issue of having sex after 'transitioning'.

You all keep seeking out others (doctors, other 4channers, tumblerinas) to reinforce your fantasy in the way that pedophiles seek out other perverts, or anorexics seek out other anorexics. You all need to get the fuck out of your echo chambers and start accepting and experiencing reality.

And your suicidal thoughts have nothing to do with acceptance and passing. If you just wanted a social life then you could easily 'pass' as your sex. You're deliberately putting obstacles in your own way and then complaining about suicide when you realise your fantasies are just fantasies that will never be real.

To be honest, It is both frustrating and draining to read the constant streams of psychobabble bullshit on this board, it would be a much better board if all the trannies fucked off back to tumblr. But if you're going to be here, then some of us are going to call you all out for your bullshit.

So maybe instead of arguing
>those other trannies feelings and fantasies aren't real, but mine are definitely real so they're a mental disorder
maybe you could actually try using some reason and common sense in your own life and stop seeking out reinforcement of things that you clearly label as a 'horrible, endless fucking nightmare'.
>>
>>8732207
stop it youre gonna summon the demon
>>
>>8739794
There is anon, there are a lot of brain scans that show the difference. Just Google it.
>>
>>8739768
How do I tell if the idealized relationship in my head is more like an open relationship or fuck friend than poly?
>>
>>8739794
>Everything I think is reality: The post.
>>
>>8739806
I can't, I only used my imagination to answer you.

But if you ever fall in love you'll understand the difference pretty clear.
>>
>>8739805

>The Stockholm Brain Institute, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden, says that the present data do not support the notion that brains of MtF-TR are feminized. The scientists compared the sizes of various areas of brains belonging to MtF transsexuals to brains of heterosexual men and women. The findings: 1) all the males differed in the same ways from the females (no feminization of the transsexuals) and 2) the MtF transsexuals differed from both heterosexual men and women in the area of the brain that processes body perception.

>Gender dysphoria is suggested to be a consequence of sex atypical cerebral differentiation. We tested this hypothesis in a magnetic resonance study of voxel-based morphometry and structural volumetry in 48 heterosexual men (HeM) and women (HeW) and 24 gynephillic male to female transsexuals (MtF-TR). Specific interest was paid to gray matter (GM) and white matter (WM) fraction, hemispheric asymmetry, and volumes of the hippocampus, thalamus, caudate, and putamen. Like HeM, MtF-TR displayed larger GM volumes than HeW in the cerebellum and lingual gyrus and smaller GM and WM volumes in the precentral gyrus. Both male groups had smaller hippocampal volumes than HeW. As in HeM, but not HeW, the right cerebral hemisphere and thalamus volume was in MtF-TR lager than the left. None of these measures differed between HeM and MtF-TR.

>The present data do not support the notion that brains of MtF-TR are feminized. The observed changes in MtF-TR bring attention to the networks inferred in processing of body perception.

>Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21467211

TL;DR: You're full of shit.
>>
>>8739805
Different averages != an actual difference
>>
>>8739827
>2) the MtF transsexuals differed from both heterosexual men and women in the area of the brain that processes body perception.

Do you even know how to read, anon?
>>
>>8735740
Collecting data.
>>
>>8739832

Nice cherrypicking, but it doesn't mean what you think it means.

>heterosexual

>The present data do not support the notion that brains of MtF-TR are feminized.

>Both male groups had smaller hippocampal volumes than HeW. As in HeM, but not HeW, the right cerebral hemisphere and thalamus volume was in MtF-TR lager than the left. None of these measures differed between HeM and MtF-TR.

Implying that trannies are just gays and have fantasies.

If it were genuinely a gender issue and not a sexual fantasy, then the brains would be feminized.

There is literally no evidence to substantiate any differences that could be quantified as a different gender.
>>
>>8739855
(you)
>>
>>8739855
Whoa, he cracked the mysteries of the trans mind by reading something online.

Someone give this guy a prize.

You're trying too hard. Trans people are not like gay people. Deal with it. And stop this cringe letter soup. I swear that was an Uber code at first glance.
>>
>>8739863

>trans people are not like gay people

Except they literally are the same biological sex, with the same brain structure and function.

Trannies just have a sexual fantasy to be the opposite sex.

While some of us live in reality, you can keep trying to seek out evidence that supports your fantasy and denying any evidence that hurts your poor little feelings.

Eventually you'll commit suicide like the rest of them instead of just admitting it is a fantasy and accepting reality.

You won't be missed.
>>
>>8739893
(you)

No one will be missed. You won't be neither.

Trans people are not like gay people, you can say that all day long, it won't make it true.

If science ever find a way to fix trans people, they'd go through it and would never look back to the LGTBTTTHDSDJSDNGJIGJMFM community again.

That's why no one like leftists. You're entitled, you think you know what's best to everyone.

But you see... you actually a have a fetish for ruling other people lives.

Try to understand the problem and fix it, do not use people as cattle for your political marxist agenda.
>>
>>8739844
What data? Where, when did it try collecting this data?
>>
>>8740003
Where do you live that the government does not keep track of anything?
Does your country even keep track of the amount of money it spends?
>>
>>8740027
Where do you live where the government specifically tries to keep track of this?

I won't believe it does so make sure to include proof.
>>
>>8739911
Imagine being so assblasted someone brought a primary source to back up their claims that you deny all evidence that transsexuals are just fetishists using circular reasoning and then try to deflect from your obviously fallacious argument by calling him a leftist.
>>
>>8740033
Every country keeps track of such relevant data.
With a simple google you have access to the crime statistics of the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Holland, Poland, Denmark, and so on etc.

You can go all socratic on me but that method does not work on factual proof.
>>
>>8740070
Show me the crime statistics from any one of those countries that record this kind of crime.
>>
>>8740085
https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/hate-crime-statistics
>>
>>8740091
That doesn't separate anti-straight incidents from anti-gay and anti-bi incidents.
>>
>>8740113
You're not looking hard enough
>>
>>8740147
Help me out, screencap anywhere is separates orientation hate crimes by orientation.
>>
>>8739698
>Psychiatry is pseudo-scientific bullshit. Mental disorders aren't 'discovered', they are invented and voted into the DSM by a panel of psychiatrists whose job it is to continue growing the business of psychiatry.
This is why is triggers me so badly when people cite "professionals" and "muh DSM" against Blanchard and AGP.
>>
>>8740706
>(((psychiatry))) is a conspiracy and I'm smarter than (((them)))
>>
File: IMG_0356.png (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
>>8739698
I know I'm falling for it but w/e, here's your (You).
>if you were genuinely becoming a woman, you wouldn't need to "pass"
news flash - transition *is* genuinely becoming a woman. It's the best we've got. If there were some way for me to become a cis woman, I'd do it immediately, and I wouldn't care about passing anymore -- but I have to care about passing, because I'm not a cis woman, and if I go around saying I'm a woman while looking completely like a man, people will rightfully think I'm crazy. This isn't that hard.
>muh (((psychiatry)))
Obviously you have no understanding of how psychology actually works. Disorders are real; we know they're real because they display common groups of symptoms, often have neurological (read: biological) causes, and can be alleviated through common methods.
>Gender Dysphoria doesn't exist
I strongly beg to differ, and so does every other dysphoric trans person here. Just because it's not something you can imagine experiencing doesn't mean we don't experience it. Have you ever considered that not everyone is the same as you? There's a reason gender matters to us. https://youtube.com/watch?v=hmKix-75dsg
>left-wing political nonsense
Again demonstrably untrue (I'm sensing a theme here). Trans people have existed throughout history, and certainly before the present-day identity politics craze. Not all of us are left-wingers, or even on the left.
>>
>>8740051
(you)
>>
>>8740789
According to that guy all schizophrenic people or psychopaths are just "faking it".
>>
>>8731849
This has to be a joke, right? Also ctfu at the fact that they included "allies"
>>
File: IMG_1562.jpg (120KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1562.jpg
120KB, 640x401px
I'd like to solve the puzzle, pat!
>>
>>8741522
Sadly it doesn't look like it. I think they asked Tumblr what letters to include, and we should be thankful they stopped there.
>as much as half of the public secretly identifies as LGBT to some extent
kek
how many are bishits and trenders
>>
>>8731849
LGBTAP sounds like a good mix to me, every variation of who you want to fuck, your own gender, the other gender, i'd prefer to be the other one in general, not at all, and depends on how i'm feelin'.
Yet again i'm a cis straight dude so i dunno.
>>
>>8731969
Neither is an acronym, they're initialisms.
>>
>>8731849
What is twospirit? Like, you have two souls? Like, you have one physical entity and two spiritual, or soul entities? That's such bullshit, you don't get to decide how many souls you have.
>>
>>8731849
Lig-biditty-qwap
>>
File: 1450331917836.gif (805KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450331917836.gif
805KB, 320x240px
>>8731893
>Make a questionnare with things like:
"Have you ever questioned your sexuality?"
"Have you ever thought about if you would experiment with your same sex?"
"Have you ever blahblahblah"
>Almost everyone does that at some point in life, so get a shitload of positives "LGTB" members of society
>Goy! Look at these statistics, will ya!
>We need more money to fund this sensitivity campaigns, %90 of the population is queer!
>>
>>8731849
>Allies
add Axis
>>
>>8741684
You say potato
I say fuck off
>>
>>8742826
Two-spirit is a Native American gender role white cis girls have been appropriating relentlessly
>>
>>8742931
two-spirit basically means double-skank

native culture is gone, it died, it's not here anymore, these lies aren't even the real history

it's dead for the same reason druids are dead
>>
>>8743214
Is there some druid version of two-spirit for brit trannies to appropriate?
>>
>>8742931
They're not white, they're 1/32 Cherokee :((((
>>
They forgot B for Beasiality and P for Pedophiles.
>>
>>8743424
Clever!
You should do stand-up!

Except I think it's F for Furries and K for Kidfuckers
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.