[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most gay men are subs. Are most lesbians subs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: female symbol.png (80KB, 2000x3008px) Image search: [Google]
female symbol.png
80KB, 2000x3008px
Most gay men are subs.
Are most lesbians subs?
>>
At least 95% I'd say
>>
>>8729204
Seriously that high?

Last I saw a stat (no citation sorry) 75% of gay men are subs.

How the hell does being a lesbian work when everyone is a sub?
>>
>>8729200
I literally have no idea why doms exists... I can't even imaging wanting to top...
>>
>>8729221
Lesbians don't really have sex anyway
>>
>>8729236
>>8729236
Seriously? I'm starting to think subs and doms have very different psychologies.

Topping makes me feel like a god.
>>
>>8729200
The vast majority of women are subs. By definition, all lesbians are women. What do you think?
Lesbians aren't some special breed of women, they're just girls who want to fuck other girls.
>>
>>8729200
The majority of lesbians are switches. I'd say I've met more dommes. I bet the general is leans more domme too.
>>
>>8729276
I can appreciate both. But yes they do tend to be polarized.
>>
>>8729299
This. The top/bottom thing is way less existent for lesbians. Stone butches and pillow princesses are frowned upon. Everyone needs to be switchy, and most have a leaning to dom or sub.
>>
>>8729342
>Stone butches and pillow princesses are frowned upon

In what alternate universe do you live?
>>
Generally yes. I'm dom though, so it works out ok for me.
>>
>>8729292
this naivety can easily be checked by considering gay men. Gay men are men too, so why don't most gay men prefer to top?
>>
>>8729419
Because topping sucks and is too much work. Being sub is just more fun. Or it could be that gays have more feminized brains so therefore prefer to be sub
>>
Being dom is best no matter what you are. You get all the dating pool. Just, all of it. Subs get fucked. They have to compete against every other sub for a limited pool of doms.
>>
>>8729392
Idk dude, where I live every lesbian hates them. It's okay to be a top/bottom but you have to really be able to do both.
>>
>>8729461
>subs
>have to compete

you've got it backwards.
subs just lay there.
the doms have to compete.
>>
>>8729513
In the straight world doms compete.
In the gay world subs compete.
>>
>>8729513
Subs if they want anybody can't lay down for shit. Unless you define all exertion in bed as a bad thing like most subs end up doing being a dom is infinitely superior.
>>
>>8729419
Because prostate stimulation. Men have a distinct and pleasurable reason to take it in the ass. It's a different feeling than penile stimulation and many men prefer it for its visceral intensity. Add in how little effort it takes to sub and it makes sense that most gay men would want the most pleasure with the least amount if work. Anybody would.

Women are both genetically predispositioned and trained from a young age to be passive. Lesbians are no exception.
>>
>>8729551
Women still have skene's glands and many enjoy anal.
>>
>>8729556
From what I've read, any pleasure derived from stimulating the skenes gland is due to it being surrounded by clitoral tissue and not the gland itself. They are compaired because the gland is capable of producing fluid that shows similar properties to the fluid produced by the prostate.
This is not to say you are wrong to bring it up, but it does not have the same effect on female sexual behavior that the male prostate does on male sexual behavior.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.