[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT Questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: ftop.ru_43114.jpg (503KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ftop.ru_43114.jpg
503KB, 1920x1200px
Why are LGBT members always so fucking fixated with sex and fetishes? It's like their entire identity is about getting fucked 24/7.

Why are you so promiscuous? Specially mtf trannies, they always want to know if I would date them as a cis male
>>
>>8725814
because they're men and you're a misandrist.

don't fucking @ me
>>
I couldn't agree with the first paragraph more.
They care about dick more than anything and their excuse is "lol gonna get ugly when I hit 30 might as well ride all the dick now"

As a cis male I'm never asked that though
>>
>>8725823

Yeah, I am not a psychologist but it reeks of lack of self esteem or need for validation turned into a fetish or something. Like, they think they'll become the epitome of beauty (women) and suddenly they'll be loved and admired by everyone.

What happens when they reach 30 or 40? They'll hang themselves? I don't get it, trans seem to be on a short race to the grave, just for attention and validation.

>>8725821

I don't hate men
>>
>>8725827
I think what bugs me more is when MtF people complain about no one loving them for them and only encountering chasers, yet base their entire personality around getting fucked silly.
>>
>>8725838

Yeah, it's kinda funny seeing them mock chasers.
>>
>>8725842
>>8725838

You guys like dicks, that's the problem. If you helped them become women i'm pretty sure they wouldn't view you as chasers anymore. That's all you gotta do, stop loving dicks so much and help them transition. Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>8725908
It's not that I like dicks at all. I love them as girls and will help them transition into girls
>>
>>8725908

I do not find transsexuals of any kind sexually attractive. It's funny you assume anyone criticizing trans must be angry chasers though.
>>
>>8725914
So you'll not touch their dicks, not even look at their dicks and support them in getting rid of it? Then you're not a chaser, you're like me. A straight male. So long as you like cis girls too that is.
>>
>>8725915
In that case, I was right about the dick loving part though? So I'm atleast half right pal
>>
>>8725919

No, I like Cis women only.
>>
>>8725814
I want to say the dykes seem more modest but their general right now says kink edition.
>>
>>8725922
I'd ask what you're doing on LGBT, but I'm here too somehow and I don't even know.

But generally, most people here are chasers, so I thought you were one too.
Either way if you want to know why they don't like chasers, it's basically cause chasers want them to keep their cocks so they can suck on them and not feel gay, when in reality they are.
>>
>>8725936
>Either way if you want to know why they don't like chasers, it's basically cause chasers want them to keep their cocks so they can suck on them and not feel gay,

Kek

>I'd ask what you're doing on LGBT

Observing what goes on the in LGBT board, out of curiosity. I don't like it much, seems like a cesspool of mental issues and I am glad I am not part of it. Also, why are trans so dominant in this board? There's hardly any lebs or gay
>>
>>8725941
>Kek
Yeah, I'd be laughing too if I didn't see so many of these creeps around every board posting in every thread spamming "traps are not gay" just because they want to suck some cock.

>Observing what goes on the in LGBT board, out of curiosity. I don't like it much, seems like a cesspool of mental issues and I am glad I am not part of it. Also, why are trans so dominant in this board? There's hardly any lebs or gay.

That's essentially what it is. The trannies can come up with some funny memes sometimes though. I guess I stick around for those.
>>
>>8725814
>straight men aren't obsessed with sex
>>
>>8725814
Because most folks between the ages of 13 and 45 are all about sex. It isn't LGBT specific.
>>
Me asking a straight man if he would DATE me is somehow basing my personality around sex?

Thats it im dun.

Its non stop. Is there somewhere we can get away from these ass wipes but not be susans level? Please?
>>
>posts picture of promiscuous cis female

Wew lad.
>>
>>8726122
Me asking a straight man if he would DATE me is somehow basing my personality around sex?

Answer the question. Simple as that.
>>
>>8725814
Most here are very young (14+)and still within puberty, so sex is very interesting atm.
Transwomen have been depressed their whole life and finally got an good-feeling libido, while FtM are super horny through the amounts of testosterone. Many trans feel like they are finally in their second and 'right' puberty.
As for gays: young age mostly and a healthy libido.
Are you asexual by any chance?
>>
>>8726128
Why are LGBT members always so fucking fixated with sex and fetishes? It's like their entire identity is about getting fucked 24/7.

Why are you so promiscuous? Specially mtf trannies, they always want to know if I would date them as a cis male.

Im asking how its possible me asking a fucking straight man on a god damn date is basing my personality around sex.

I have needs.

just cuz your a sexless basement dweller....

Srs done with this place
>>
>>8725814
I was actually thinking much more about sex when I was primarily attracted to women (opposite sex). After I discovered my bisexuality I started thinking about a romantic/chill relationship more and more.
Maybe it is because I have grown out of the "I want sex because it is sex" phase, but I would say that LGBT folks base their personality around sexuality just as much as hetero folks do.
>>
>>8725814
It probably has to do with rebellion, after a long time of oppression by conservative values they probably won't feel too bad about bucking those values, I personally think we should make an attempt to rectify this by making conservativism more friendly to monogamous gays
>>
Idk about you, but I'm that way mainly because I'm a teen with sexual assault trauma, so it matters to me.
>>
>>8725838
>>8725908
BOth of you have wise words
>>
File: beta_cuck.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beta_cuck.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
why is the LGBT community filled to the brim with authoritarian bootlicking faggots?
>>
>>8729469
It's not.
Lurk moar.
>>
>>8729483
>listening to the alt-right

So YOU are a boot-licking faggot?
>>
>>8729510
What is care learning?
>>
>>8725814
Because most people's lives revolve around sex, whether they admit it or not. The difference is that LGBTs tend to be less uptight and repressed about it.
>>
>>8729528
Yeah, at least LGBT people have the decency to make it known that they're sluts and should be avoided
>>
>>8725949
>>8725941
>>8725936
>>8725922
>>8725916
>hahah my fellow straight men, I'm only here to laugh at the gays right? RIGHT????

Anyone else get a wiff of insecurity?
>>
>>8729533
>make a mistake
>call someone else retarded out of soreness over making mistake
>>
>>8729554
>NO U

This isn't helping your case.
>>
>>8729483

Cishet female here.

I'm brand new to 4chan (as of saturday).
I have conservative sentiments so I think I came on this board for a similar reason as you.

I'm curious how trans people talk amongst themselves about themselves. I've been pretty neutral/disinterested about transgendered people (do as you like) but ever since this 72 gender, penalizing misgendering people business cropped up I've started looking into it more.

I'm trying to come to a fair assessment about transexuals because you are people too. Although I still feel that transexuals are really misguided (sorry).
>>
>>8729570
>I'm brand new to 4chan

Leave before your life is destroyed. I'm not joking. RUN!
>>
>>8729570
>when people with tv realities tell you you're misguided
>>
>>8729570
>transexuals are really misguided
fuck you too bitch we dont need your sympathy
>>
>>8729577

Haha, it's been 3 days and I'm coming to that same conclusion!
>>
>>8725814
>comes to an /lgbt/ board
>confused that people talk about their sexual orientation and sex on this board
Bit of a shortbus, aintcha?

>trans women desperate for a relationship are "promiscuous"
It's like you've never met a woman in your life. Most of them are like this, cis or trans. I used to spend hours alone on shift with a cis woman at work who talked about nothing but her attempts to land a boyfriend. I'm serious when I say that was almost all she would discuss.

>>8729570
If you're basing your opinion on Tumblr's 72 genders bullshit, then of course you're going to have a low opinion of us. I'm an otherwise normal guy (FtM) - I go to work, I come home and eat some nachos with my roommates, I play some vidya, I go to sleep. It's not exciting.

>Although I still feel that transexuals are really misguided (sorry).
"Misguided" implies we've made some kind of decision to be trans. It's not a decision; it's a medical disorder. Nobody decides to have it. The only decision is how to treat it; but for MOST people, transition has the best outcome.
>>
>>8729570

> Although I still feel that transexuals are really misguided (sorry).

Damn straight we are, we have reached the same conclusion. These are mentally ill, weak men who larp as females to escape whatever harsh reality they must be living in.

This board is a waste of time.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.