[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few weeks ago I made a thread about having come out as AGP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: parliamo ne le orechie.jpg (295KB, 1004x553px) Image search: [Google]
parliamo ne le orechie.jpg
295KB, 1004x553px
A few weeks ago I made a thread about having come out as AGP to my mother, and her wanting to remodel and feminize my room because of it.

After reading you guys' commentsI came to the realization that being AGP doesn't mean anything and that I'm still regular guy, and hence I decided to ask her if she could design (she is a designer and uses 3d models) a manly room for me instead (or atleast gender neutral)

Heres a pic of what will be my new room, I asked her for something kingly and imposing and i think she delivered.

Thanks for helping me out 4chens!
>>
>>8725555
Where do you actually find these pics? Or are you actually making these yourself?
>>
>>8725555
>kingly and imposing
I dunno, looks pretty faggy to me anon. But you do you.

Nice quads.
>>
>>8725555
moooooods
>>
>>8725561
Yea i make em myself, it's quite fun to play around with it (sketchup) Sad that everyone isn't retarded and has caught on to my erp lole.
>>
>>8725555
I remember that thread! Damn hon coming out to your mom as AGP, wow I'd be so embarassed.

Has she offered to buy you girl clothes? Your new room comes off as subtly feminine and looks nice. Beware she might be trying to turn you into her daughter. Having a more feminine room instead of a mancave might push you into a more feminine mindset.
>>
>>8725555
I came out to my mom as AGP too, it was the best decision of my life, no need to lie 'i was born in the wrong body hnggg' or 'women can be interested in exclusively manly things too'.
>>
>>8725555
You asked your mom to design you a room to help you masturbate? fucking lol
>>
>>8726343
It's 4chan, what do you expect?
>>
>>8725555
>>8726129
how do you even come out as AGP to your mom? did you just tell her out of nowhere that imagining yourself as a girl turns you on sexually?
>>
>>8725555
No OP stop it right now! Don't give up your AGP! Have as feminine, girly and sexy a room as your AGP tells you!
>>
File: 1470774204249.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470774204249.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hey OP, can you design me a agp manlady cave?
Its just a foot wider than a cal-king mattress and 3 times as long. ceiling is about 8ft.
unfinished concrete floor, in the basement. One wall is white masonry, the rest are bare drywall.
>>
>>8725728
>Sad that everyone isn't retarded and has caught on to my erp lole.

>>8725728

>>8725728

>>8725728
>>
>>8725728
OP remotely ERP with me by designing the girliest room possible and posting it here i promise to fap to it
>>
>>8726858
I'm the second guy.

Maybe I should open up a AMA thread but /lgbt/ is already riddled with too many AGP threads.

Me and my mom sleep in the same room. So one night, lights off, about to sleep, I ask my mom if I can tell her about my sexual fantasies. She laughs and says yes. Then I start to explain ETLE then she's like "oh, that's nothing, people are aroused of many things, it's okay hun". Then I add the catch and tell her that I'm aroused not only by myself but the image of myself as a woman. After that it was really easy. I went through all that dysphoria thing and tried to explain that and told lastly her that I'm taking female hormones.

It's quite a relief to be hundred percent honest. I couldn't be able to talk about dysphoria without mentioning AGP, it wouldn't be sincere. I would have to lie by omission.

I knew my mom would be okay with anything since she's an uber liberal and cares about my happiness more than the norms. So I don't recommend this for everyone. But it would be really good for your mental health if you had at least 1 confidant.

And before coming out you should accept yourself. Being AGP is not an immoral thing, it's a condition. You didn't choose to have it. If acting on AGP will make you happy, then do it, since it doesn't harm anyone. Do not self-loath.
>>
>>8727051
>4chan poster
>lives in unfinished basement

>>8727312
Good for you hon. My mom is an old baptist church lady and she was quite upset when as a teen many years ago, I experimented with the gay(am pseudo bi) and expressed an interest in crossdressing.
So nowadays I live the repgen lifestyle.
>>
>>8727312
>It's quite a relief to be hundred percent honest. I couldn't be able to talk about dysphoria without mentioning AGP, it wouldn't be sincere. I would have to lie by omission.
This triggers me tbqh. Only if you believe ETLEs aren't bullshit.
>>
>>8727514
>believing they are
>>
File: IMG_6055.jpg (784KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6055.jpg
784KB, 2576x1932px
Do your worst /lgbt/ I need more hate in my life.
>>
>>8728003
cute desu
not even a transbian btw
>>
>>8728003
You're legit pretty but if I'm to be honest a bit weird looking.
Are you OP or?
>>
>>8728087
It is me in the picture if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>8728183
OP=Original Poster, the poster who made the thread.
>>
>>8728003
ma'am, you appear to be sideways. You should fix your gravity.
>>
File: Ponyta is yo momma's new horse.png (44KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ponyta is yo momma's new horse.png
44KB, 260x240px
>>8728003
really nice hair ma nigga you look like a fire pokemon (and thats good unironically in my book)
>>
>>8728206
Ah, no I didn't make the thread.
>>
Is that real designer shit? Is that a POLaRT accent chair? Kinda looks like one, but it's hard to tell from the side. My roommate and I were ranting about how ugly their non-neutral-colored shit is, but I don't mind their white/cream/black stuff.
>>
Damn this isn't pass gen I posted to the wrong thread... wow I'm doing great at life today.
>>
>>8727051
Here you go, here's your manly room sir. I spent more time on this than I should have lol. You're also now a feminist.

>>8727223

give me some measurements/specifications so it looks more like your room, it's too boring if i just make something fully random.
>>
>>8729751
>>8729751
Cute! Good job!
>mfw those heels look like size for a giant.
>>
>>8727312
>"oh, that's nothing, people are aroused of many things, it's okay hun"
>it's okay hon"
she knows
>>
>>8729751
Are you italian?
>>
>>8729829
Half italian, the file names are part of a song I have stuck in my head.
>>
>>8729784
hon is a meme, not everyone who says it irl means the meme
>>
>>8729751
C-can you do one for me? I know you just did one, and I can't really give you any specifics on dimensions (I just moved and I'm about to move again, I'm in a very temporary living situation) but you're really good at that and honestly just seeing that room made me a little horny. I'm new to AGP or cross dressing or whatever, I'd really appreciate it. Just something sort of cutesy and girly but also slutty.

All I can give you is an xl twin bed (I'm really tall) and I'm going to be moving to NYC so it's gonna be in a tiny apartment. Maybe a tiny little corner of a loft with a curtain around it? That would be really good actually, since it could fit in a lot of different floorplans without changing. Maybe just shitty off-white walls and like, a shitty hardwood floor? Also no heels, I'm tall enough as it is. Other than that go nuts.

If you want, don't feel like you have to. Just know that it's make me really happy and probably really really horny.
>>
>>8729849
the meme had to come from somewhere, the somewhere was over the top affirmation of non passing mtfs by cis women
>>
>>8729849
>>8729784

We're not even native English speakers. Also I'll never be a hon since I will never socially transition. Taking HRT and keeping my hair short won't turn me into a hon. I'm not caking my face with whorish make-up and/or wearing skimpy outfits. Moreover, I'm making myself ready by taking HRT lest the narcissistic ego of mine takes over and claims that I'm a woman. Since I've stopped the masculinization, there is no chance of me being a hon even if I want to socially transition in my 40s.
>>
>>8729751
> I spent more time on this than I should have lol.
Wasn't it your mother not you that was supposedly the designer in OP

>...I decided to ask her if she could design (she is a designer and uses 3d models) a manly room for me instead (or atleast gender neutral)
>>
>>8725728
>>8731515
>>
>>8>>8725568725555
looks too boring with lack of color and some pseudo-classic shapes make it old fashioned, this is grandmas room tbhon

I dont belive in all the gender cliches like pink for girl, but having some nice bright colors could set the mood and improve the atmosphere of your room

ie my mom likes orange or bright terracotta - a couch or chairs can be nice spotlight for otherwise white/pastel interior

if you like some experimenting and a change of scenery now and then - pillows, blanket and curtains are easy and relatively cheap to change and you can get some cool designs
>>
>>8731800
>>8>>8725568725555
umm
>>
File: Victo-Ngai_web21[1].jpg (311KB, 576x826px) Image search: [Google]
Victo-Ngai_web21[1].jpg
311KB, 576x826px
>>8731458
Didn't she get alerted at HRT thing? its nothing if you want to dress more fem or have a kink but taking hormones has serious implications and your parents should be worried. Your mom cant be clueless to think its like vitamins.

>taking HRT to prevent thinking you'r a woman
lol does that even work?
Im so torn on this, estrogen made me feel nice and less dysphoric but Im beyond saving so why even bother wasting money and ruining my liver...
>>
>>8731810 >>8731800

kek that was supposed to refer to the op >>8725555
>>
>>8731842
Because it made you feel nice?
>>
>>8731850
so does getting stoned or drunk (at least for a short-while)
I could try AD but last time I was on flu it made me more anxious and ruined my sleep at appetite
>>
>>8731842

Well, she was concerned about permanent changes and possible adverse health effects. I talked briefly about permanent changes and health effects then told her about dysphoria and how I have no other choice but to take the pills. But we didn't talk much more about it. Regardless wants to pay for it, but I won't let her, lol

Reducing testosterone in your blood is likely to reduce your sex drive, thus possible to reduce or even get rid off AGP fantasies. Taking a strong AA for AGPs is a possible treatment. But I already have dysphoria so I can't do without taking estrogen.
>>
>>8732346
>thus possible to reduce or even get rid off AGP fantasies

It doesn't. Chemical castration won't normalize deviant sexual interests. They've tried that for forty years on pedophiles and it doesn't happen. You just gradually lose sex drive, and that's not even a guarantee.
>>
>>8732362
It's a fact that transitioned transsexuals usually stop being AGP if they present as women for long enough. Not quite the same but close.
>>
>>8731875
Getting stoned isn't a way to treat your medical issue..
>>
>>8732406
>transitioned transsexuals
>transitioned
Doesn't just presenting as women do the trick, medical transition or no?
>>
>>8732406
That's full transition, not "high dose AAs alone" as you said earlier.

Of course fulfilling the AGP fantasy will make the fantasy go away with time, like all fantasies that have been fulfilled.
>>
>>8732412
>AGP
>medical issue
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>8732479
According to Anne Lawrence, your Goddess, it is a legitimate mental disorder.

>In my opinion, interference with interpersonal intimacy during sex constitutes one of the strongest bases for considering clinically significant autogynephilia to be a genuine mental disorder.

Men Trapped in Men's Bodies, pg 61

>I would argue that, from a psychotherapeutic perspective, validation of a client’s experience of psychopathology (and addressing associated issues of shame and stigma) is ultimately a more powerful and effective intervention than attempting to “depathologize” a condition that is genuinely pathological.

pg 62
>>
>>8732430
>That's full transition, not "high dose AAs alone" as you said earlier.
Yeah sorry I should've qualified I wasn't the same poster.

>Of course fulfilling the AGP fantasy will make the fantasy go away with time, like all fantasies that have been fulfilled.
Eh.. I think that it's more that you fetishize womanhood due to shame and repression and actually living as a woman allows you to get over it by making it mundane.
>>
>>8732506
>making it mundane

...which is part of fulfilling the fantasy. I don't understand where the disagreement lies.
>>
>>8732509
Well, it's not just a fantasy. It is also arousal at certain stimuli. Rather than AGP being "permanently fulfilled" it is eroded away until it isn't there. Maybe I'm arguing against a dogwhistle rather than with what you're actually saying idk.
>>
>>8732346
>dysphoria
but that means you will want to transition
I guess its easier for your mom to see it as a fetish than her child being full-trans with all its implications

>>8732430
HTR helps big time in relieving the negative symptoms
and its very ignorant to compare AGP to pedophilia
>>
>>8732412
Ohhoho you'd be surprised anon, i'm a non transitioned AGP and I use weed to deal with the dysphoria.
>>
>>8732632
>and its very ignorant to compare AGP to pedophilia
I don't think that's what they meant. They just meant to say that it doesn't work with other paraphilias etc
>>
File: Victo-Ngai_web15[1].jpg (134KB, 506x770px) Image search: [Google]
Victo-Ngai_web15[1].jpg
134KB, 506x770px
>>8732654
Yeah its a mental issue so psychoactive substance is a valid treatment of symptoms and it's even debatable wether HRT is less harmful if you are absolutely unable to transition.
...though a part of me still wants to keep the hope to hang on to the life but logically I know - there is no chance
>>
File: sissyboah rooom.jpg (347KB, 1004x578px) Image search: [Google]
sissyboah rooom.jpg
347KB, 1004x578px
>>8729856
Aight here it is. Last one i do cause it takes a century to finish them. Comfy fur walls and floor cause why not. I dont really think it's my best work but whatever xD.
Enjoy.
>>
>>8734857
Wow, thank you!!!
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.