[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are gays so anti-free speech?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 18

File: 9ef89d3.png (176KB, 407x531px) Image search: [Google]
9ef89d3.png
176KB, 407x531px
Why do so many gays seem to be the most regressive kind of liberal? I don't agree with the Charlottesville protest but it most definitely was free speech
>>
>>8724705
Trannies are worse.
>>
>>8724706
Maybe I'm a bit skewed by Blaire white and Caitlyn Jenner but it seems like we gays are the ones boipussy-whipped by anti-speech liberals
>>
If violence is free speech then I have a lot of talking to do with the extreme right.
>>
>>8724717
Boy I'm about to come give a right talking to you. It's just communication, don't oppress my right to do whatever I want to whoever I want and call it speech, I'm just conveying my message like when ISIS does it.
>>
>>8724718
It wasn't like the entire protest was violence, only morons would claim that, besides all of these faggots have the response that "amerikkka is behind, we need hate speech laws just like europe!!1!"
>>
>>8724725
>it's not ALL violence
>so let the violence happen
You will be opposed in every community.
>>
>>8724729
Did I say the violence is excusable? Stop putting words in my mouth
>>
>>8724731
The entire protest was violence. Fuck off and die, Nazi Defender.
>>
>>8724731
Yes. You're trying to put intentional organization with the stated purpose of committing extreme acts of violence, with many smaller cases of violence peppering the conversation under the umbrella of "free expression".
>>
>>8724734
>tfw violence doesn't count because edgy nazi memes
>>
>>8724734
How was the entire thing violence? Explain to me how the majority of people just walking around with tiki torches or whatever is violence, maybe its violence just because they're saying things that hurt your fee-fees?
>>
>>8724744
>let's conspire to commit an act of violence
>b-but it doesn't count if we fail
uhm
>>
>>8724744
Not him but many of the neo-nazi goons showed up armed to the teeth with baseball bats, guns, knives, and what else. Clearly the message they were seeking to communicate was violence.
They also sought out counter-protesters to attack.

They're a bunch of no good monkeys and societal rejects who would best serve their country by hanging. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, I have no issue with non-violent nazis.
>>
>>8724768
>neo-nazi goons showed up armed to the teeth with baseball bats, guns, knives
OMG they're just expressing themselves, okay, you anti-white bigots don't seem to get that that's just their culture (evropenis is the best continent my teacher said so) and when you say they can't threaten people with weapons you're just being a jewish cuckslave.
>>
>>8724744
Bruh.
Stop.
Lefties can't into reason. Save your breath.
>>
>>8724778
>attack people with weapons
>not violence
fascist (((reason)))
>>
>>8724777
Antifa showed up with weapons (as always), does that automatically mean they were specifically conspiring to commit violence? Maybe the protesters *gasp* knew their views aren't popular so they felt the need to show up weapons because antifa always does
>>
>>8724778
If you come to a protest wielding weapons, that means you are expecting to commit violence.
>>
>>8724791
Did you expect them to show up to a fight with a batch of cupcakes? Of course they are going to show up armed knowing the neo-nazis are.
>>
>>8724798
Or expecting it to be committed against you, because that's just the name of the game for antifa
>>
>>8724791
When antifa shows up armed to defend a community against a weapon wielding horde of violent lunatics itching for a fight, that's called defending their own community from a horde of violent nazis/wannabes.

Like, what is wrong with you idiots, somehow violence is okay when you do it, but when people react and try to stop your rampage, they're oppressing you suddenly?
>>
>>8724791
>>8724803
>>8724798

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobbesian_trap
>>
>>8724705
don't group me with... whatever the fuck that thing is
>>
>>8724809
Not to mention the dingleberry shit eating cops did nothing to break up the violence.
>>
>>8724806
Actually the name of the game is going anywhere you go, and matching your violence with their own, to defend the weak and innocent that your kind constantly attacks, and to put down your violent street thug movements before they gain any real traction.
>>
>>8724820
Cops protect fascists after they bite off more than they can chew, this will never be a surprise to anyone.
>>
>>8724809
If antifa didn't show up armed then the case could be made that they were all anticipating violence, however as its known how violent antifa is that's not at all a tenable position
>>
>>8724821
Uh huh, yeah, defender of the weak and defenceless yada yada violence is okay when we do it
>>
>>8724829
Self defense against hordes of violent greasy virgin street thugs with a fetish for domination and an itch for a fight, imagining themselves as glorious crusaders and knights purging the wretched sinful city of degeneracy, is not a bad type of violence, it's called self defense against overhyped historical larpers.
>>
>>8724835
>nazi street violence is okay
>defending yourself is OPPRESSHUN
haha what the fuck man
>>
>>8724836
>Self defense against hordes of violent greasy virgin street thugs with a fetish for domination and an itch for a fight, imagining themselves as glorious crusaders and knights purging the wretched sinful city of bigotry, is not a bad type of violence, it's called self defense against overhyped historical larpers.
All I had to do was change one word and it applies to antifa
>>
>>8724841
Quit trying to debate this delusional wannabe nazi faggot.

You can't reason some out of something they weren't reasoned into in the first place.
>>
>>8724841
>violence is okay when we do it
Okay, so you're not disputing it?
>>
>>8724836
Same for the socially maladjusted wannabe punks who can't admit to being control freaks leading them to picture themselves as revolutionaries and iconoclastic rebels while instead serving enacting the most base and primitive variants of authoritarianism.

bash fash
bomby commie
>>
>>8724855
I agree, there is no good side in this fascism versus antifa conflict. Everyone's shit.
>>
>>8724858
One side is significantly worse because they have institutional power and want to crush free-speech due to this
>>
>>8724846
>>8724855
Trying to defend yourself from murder isn't trying to go out and end [x thing I don't like] in fact it's the exact opposite, it's attempting to prevent that from happening.
>>
>>8724862
>anarchists control the government
>anarchists want to crush free speech
>violence and manhunts are "free expression"
?
>>
>>8724866
Leftists control the majority opinion and very likely will gain institutional power in the next election
>>
>>8724863
Keep pretending antifa wasn't going there to "bash the fasc" anon
>>
>>8724876
Do you really, sincerely think people who want to destroy the government (anarchists/antifa) are in control of it? Don't you see the massive flaw with your narrative?
>>
>>8724887
I said leftists, which includes everything on the left including liberals who actually do want to restrict speech
>>
>>8724894
Yeah but antifa are by far, mostly anarchists.
And you said here, that they have institutional power.
>>8724862
So like.
Why do the anarchists who control the government not just abolish it like they want to?
>>
>>8724724
Why do you have to compare words to something far worse then words in order to make words seem bad?

Is it because you have no real reason for believing words are bad?
>>
>>8724896
Because they only want to abolish the parts of the government they don't agree with
>>
>>8724898
>come armed with weapons
>we just want to talk though I promise
Because nobody is stupid enough to fall for your shit.

>>8724901
Anarchists are people who disagree with the entire thing, that's what makes them anarchists and not, say, merely libertarians. They do not believe there is a "good part" of the state.
So again.
Why do they not just abolish the state that they control and also hate? It seems like your conspiracy theory isn't that thought through.
>>
>>8724909
>words are weapons

Why do you have to compare words to something far worse then words in order to make words seem bad?

Is it because you have no real reason for believing words are bad?
>>
File: 1443382696909.jpg (84KB, 641x466px) Image search: [Google]
1443382696909.jpg
84KB, 641x466px
>>8724798
>if you own a gun for self-defense its because you want to commit violence

how is it possible to be this dumb?
>>
>>8724835
They have to rephase violence against words as self-defense because they have no real reason for believing words are bad.
>>
File: 1466011780210.png (115KB, 598x889px) Image search: [Google]
1466011780210.png
115KB, 598x889px
>>8724913
>knives are just words
>bats are just words
>guns are just words
fascist (((speech)))

>>8724914
>threaten people with weapons
>but I don't want to commit violence
Then why bother with the threats and thug like posturing?
>>
>>8724922
>nazi runs at me with bat, hoping to smash my skull to regain his honor and save glorious european america
>if I do anything except accept the beating with a smile I'm an """anti-white bigot""" now
whew boy, you people are fucking ridiculous
>>
>>8724926
>uses /pol/ memes

Oh, you're just a falseflag/poe's law shitposter. Carry on.
>>
>>8724929
Note the desperate attempt to rephase words as violence from an extrapolated scenario based on what ifs and what can be.

What happened is: Someone plowed their car into a crowd of people.

This is not self-defense.
>>
File: 2.jpg (38KB, 610x324px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
38KB, 610x324px
>>8724931
Keep on trying to claim that attacking people with weapons is just "free speech".
>>
File: 1450150494244.jpg (18KB, 370x399px) Image search: [Google]
1450150494244.jpg
18KB, 370x399px
>>8724926
you're saying because someone brandishes a weapon, its because they're trying to commit violence. that's fucking retarded and ignores the possibility that someone cares about self-defense.
>>
>>8724941
Keep pretending you won't land in federal pound me in the ass prison when you ram your car into the crowd. Or the executioner's rope. Either way, really.
>>
>>8724937
>weapons are "just words"

>>8724942
>Just because he came running at you with a knife doesn't mean he wanted to stab you! Maybe he wanted to cut you a slice of cake you fucking anti-white bigot!
What goes on in your minds?
>>
>>8724950
Repetition makes your case seem more vulnerable, not less.
>>
File: 1411949608100.jpg (25KB, 680x496px) Image search: [Google]
1411949608100.jpg
25KB, 680x496px
>>8724950
but they're not attacking someone with a knife. they just showed up with a weapon to defend themself.

fuck off /pol/tard, there's no chance you're not a falseflagger
>>
File: 1481875977182.jpg (88KB, 827x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1481875977182.jpg
88KB, 827x1168px
>>8724953
Yeah, the more I say "attacking people with weapons is not free speech" the more people will realize, oh shit, my argument is weak, and attacking people with weapons totally is a form of free speech.
>>
>>8724960
Anime reaction images make you seem self-conscious about your personal opinions.
>>
>>8724768
>many of the neo-nazi goons showed up armed to the teeth with baseball bats, guns, knives, and what else
It's almost like they brought weapons because another fringe group on the opposite side of the political spectrum randomly assaulted people (including random pedestrians who weren't part of the rally) last time with makeshift weapons. I don't like their opinion but they have the right to express it, and it is obvious why they are armed.
>>
ITT: Leftists think self-defense laws mean you can bash the fash anywhere anytime any how

"A defendant is entitled to use reasonable force to protect himself, others for whom he is responsible and his property. It must be reasonable."

Please argue to the court how J. A. Fields was defending himself and his property in a reasonable manner by ramming his Challenger into a crowd of people.
>>
>>8724958
When you're the aggressor and you're actively trying to hunt people down so you can attack them with weapons, yes, that is attacking them. When you're the aggressor, the one initiating the violence, that is not self defense.

>>8724963
Nod an argumend xd
>>
>>8724971
Using outdated memes makes you seem very self-conscious about your personal opinions.
>>
>>8724958
You're arguing with a guy on you're side, fucking leftists are pathetic
>>
>>8724973
You mean the opinion that stabbing somebody is violence?
Nah, I'm quite secure in that belief. You freaks are disgusting violent thugs. Sorry!
>>
>>8724977
Having to restate the same point over and over again makes you seem vulnerable.
>>
>>8724971
where is the evidence they were initiating violence? you literally think "nazi" means "i am trying to kill every brown person i see"
>>
>>8724977
Please argue to the court how J. A. Fields was defending himself and his property in a reasonable manner by ramming his Challenger into a crowd of people.
>>
>>8724978
Then aren't you the most (sexually) vulnerable and insecure and easily intimidated person here by your own definition?

>>8724983
>one act of violence by one person justifies my disgusting violent rampage albino-chimpout in the streets
>>
>>8724989
Lmao a leftist is the blast person who should be lecturing others about chimping out
>>
>>8724998
I know you skipped independent historical research but did you sincerely also skip early grade school history classes?
>>
>>8724809
>When antifa shows up armed to defend a community

How to defend a community by anon:
>Make sure to smash the window of every car and business you see.
>If you see a trashcan or car burn it
>If you see someone unarmed who is weaker than you, and who disagrees with your insane fringe nonsense then you should assault them because they are automatically a Nazi. Bonus points for the disabled, elderly and malnourished university students.
>scream about how you know what the oppression of disadvantaged groups is like while coming from an upper middle class family with no concept of what hardship entails, whose tuition was paid for by the 'oppression' you preach about.
>>
>>8725028
>not letting nazis beat you up is vandalism
What next, is it reverse racism to not have sex with you?
>>
File: quizzical puppy.jpg (48KB, 566x650px) Image search: [Google]
quizzical puppy.jpg
48KB, 566x650px
>>8724809
>anti-fa showed up to defend the community even tho thats the job of police and anti-fa historically has incited violent rioting, looting and assault in multiple instances
>>
>>8725045
Those were nazi trashcans, the wind might have blown it into them and beat them up. Those windows were in nazi stores, some nazi's might have bought a coffee there at some period of time which gave them the energy to beat someone up.
>>
>>8725056
lol okay bud, keep masturbating to your violent revenge fantasies
>>
>>8724989
>>8725009
>>
>>8725136
He was protecting his homeland and People from degenerate hordes genociding them
>>
>>8725089
Not from /pol/ nor do I agree with their stupidity, I just can recognize that violent anarcho-communist groups who have a history of randomly assaulting people and rioting are not heros. Showing up to protest events to "shut them down" with violence is far worse then saying mean words and holding weapons in case said violent group shows up to try and assault you.

All fringe groups would do well to read up on history and learn their leaders would have them purged after their idealized government was installed. The violent thugs who instill communist or fascist governments are the first to be purged for being a liability.
>>
>>8725089
he has a point, anti-fa aren't some white knights here to defend the "common man." they're leftists that despise and want to silence anyone to the right of them.
>>
>>8725161
At least you can admit you're just a falseflag.
>>
File: Dodge you think so, huh.jpg (28KB, 619x389px) Image search: [Google]
Dodge you think so, huh.jpg
28KB, 619x389px
>>8724705

Who cares? All these liberals are going to get seriously BTFO if they keep this up

Have they forgotten liberals are the manlets? The nerds? The weak and the soft? They can't even stand up for themselves outside the internet or black masks, let alone fire a weapon.
>>
>>8724969
Wait, does /pol/ still actually believe this guy was antifa?
>>
>>8725937
>Pasty white boys with tiki torches are the epitome of threatening manliness

All of my sides.
>>
>>8724705
I'm a student at UVA and a lot of people on my newsfeed don't understand this. They think the university and the city should have denied them a permit. (They actually tried to move the rally away from downtown and the university but were blocked by a federal judge.) Until it became violent, it was protected by the first, period.
>>
>>8724705
>Charlottesville
They had the chance to corner and kill Chris Chan, why didn't they do it?
>>
File: fuck communism.jpg (68KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fuck communism.jpg
68KB, 480x360px
>>8724809
>antifa shows up armed to defend a community
>antifa
>defend a community

Just like how they "defended" Berkeley, right?
>>
>>8726266
Chris was away at Bronycon this weekend unfortunately.
>>
>>8726276
Shit!
>>
File: 4545654595.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
4545654595.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>8726270
Hey now burning things down is peaceful. I mean liberals are always right and why wouldn't they be? If the elites love them so much that means they must be really valuable and smart. Burn down your local library and praise government crimes.
>>
>>8724705
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
>Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them.
>>
>>8724705
>muslim terrorist attack every month
>#notallmuslims, islam is a religion of peace, one lunatic doesn't represent all of islam, but what about the crusades, muslims dindu nuffen

>one neckbeard runs over a landwhale
>ALL NAZIS SHOULD BE SHOT ON SIGHT, THIS IS WHAT WHITE AMERIKKKA IS MADE OF, RIGHT WING = DOMESTIC TERRORISM, FUCK RONALD BLUMPFF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>8726290
That basically defeats the idea that we can have a tolerant society
>>
>>8726265
Eh. I feel very strongly that hate speech should be protected, but you do have to acknowledge that we all draw the line somewhere. Not all expression is protected in the US, including directly inciting violence and panic, threats, libel, slander, indecent exposure, etc.

I suppose at the end of the day they're just arguing that people who say "gas the likes, race war now" are inciting violence in a less direct way. I again don't agree with it--and I disagree very strongly in fact--but it's not like I don't see where these views are coming from.

I can imagine situations where logical, reasonable US citizens would come to that conclusion. After all, entire European nations have decided that, and memes aside they have rationale for it.
>>
>>8726304
We can't, really. We'll always devolve to tribalism.
>>
>>8726297
Anon, the largest war in history, which permeates all of our media all the fucking time, was against Nazis. I'm not saying you're wrong here but if you're unironically expecting normal people to give Nazis a chance you're completely delusional.
>>
>>8726315
First, islam was created by a pedophilic warlord. Second, not every racist or anti-semite is a nazi. Americans have this weird, idiotic understanding of history in which everyone was fine with Jews until Hitler invented anti-semitism, while in reality anti-semitism was mainstream in European politics for centuries and Hitler was ironically the one to end it.
>>
File: retarded.jpg (90KB, 312x560px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
90KB, 312x560px
I'm a tranner and I like my free speech, I just thought I would signal some virtue to you goys
>>
>>8726322
A lot of people have Jewish friends and don't have a bad image of Jews. Of course they'd associate people who hate them with the most recent a culturally relevant case of oppression they've faced.
>>
>>8726334
So you're admitting they're idiots.
>>
>>8726341
Eh, comparing a group of anti semites to another group of anti semites may not be accurate but I'm not sure it's unfair. Other beliefs notwithstanding, the only ones relevant to the culture war are racial.
>>
>>8726345
>>8726334
Acknowledging that most communist leaders were jewish in the past and that most jews today are overwhelmingly leftist and are massively over-represented in media/high-finance/academia/entertainment today is not anti-semetism.
>>
>>8726290
>Not tolerating an idea gives you the right to go off the deep end and assault others or ban their speech.
The ideas they have are already not tolerated by mainstream society and become less tolerated every year as opinions change. You can not tolerate an idea without resorting to extremism.
>>
>>8726390
No, but thinking that indicates some massive Jewish conspiracy and therefore we should eliminate the Jews is.
>>
>>8726391
>become less tolerated
Idk, if this whole thing has shown me anything, it's that partisan right wingers are much slower to calling out white supremist bullshit than they have been in the past.

Reactionary politics is a cancer killing us.
>>
File: 081.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>>8724705
>running people over with a car is free speech
>>
>>8726409
>Thing A is not thing B
>no, but thing A + thing B is

interesting point, anon
>>
>>8726488
>getting run over by a car is free speech

BAN CARS! EVERYTHING SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW! EVERYONE STAY IN YOUR HOUSES UNTIL YOU DIE!
>>
>>8724705
Yeah it's not just gays though, I've noticed that some leftists disguised themselves as centrists when the left started to burn down and this protest got them out of their cover.

Besides that a drag, not a gay man.
>>
>>8724950
>>8724926
>>8724909
But this is wrong, antifas went armed with bats and knives, the protesters went out with SHIELDS.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.