[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tttt/ btfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: JakePaul.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
JakePaul.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_views_on_transgender_and_transsexual_people

In many cases, transgender people "surgically mutilate their own bodies" in order to conform to a gender role that is inexorably tied to physical body parts.

"If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?"

In 1978 the Lesbian Organization of Toronto voted to become womyn-born womyn only and wrote:

A woman's voice was almost never heard as a woman's voice – it was always filtered through men's voices. So here a guy comes along saying, "I'm going to be a girl now and speak for girls." And we thought, "No you're not." A person cannot just join the oppressed by fiat.

All transsexuals rape women's bodies by reducing the real female form to an artifact, appropriating this body for themselves.... Transsexuals merely cut off the most obvious means of invading women, so that they seem non-invasive."

"Think about a world inhabited just by transsexuals. It would look like the set of Grease"

As of 2009, Bindel reportedly still maintained that "people should question the basis of the diagnosis of male psychiatrists, 'at a time when gender polarisation and homophobia work hand-in-hand.'"[23] She argued that "Iran carries out the highest number of sex change surgeries in the world" that "surgery is an attempt to keep gender stereotypes intact".

"the idea that certain distinct behaviours are appropriate for males and females underlies feminist criticism of the phenomenon of 'transgenderism'.

^^^^
holy fuck this last one
>>
File: benis thought.png (141KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
benis thought.png
141KB, 600x600px
>All transsexuals rape women's bodies by reducing the real female form to an artifact
Why are lesbian women so entitled they think they "own" the blueprint for the female body and everything related to it?

Who these lesbian women think they are, trying to dictate what you can or cannot do with your body? Are these creepy lesbian women commonly known as "TERFs" mayhap just scared that phenotypically female XY people might steal their women?

Are TERFs really nothing more but a lesbian equivalent of a fat neckbeard /r9k/ loser who keeps shouting as if from feeling injustice that the "cuties are always going for the wrong man"?
>>
>>8724341
>"the idea that certain distinct behaviours are appropriate for males and females underlies feminist criticism of the phenomenon of 'transgenderism'.
i guess this shit only matters when women want men to be servile and chivalrous, but when they want to be lesbians and disengage with heterosexual culture they suddenly reject gender roles. gender stereotypes get applied to transgender people when convenient as an attack, but then when you defy those stereotypes they say you're a male pretending to be female acting like a male.

you cant win when you play the postmodernist relativists games
>>
File: the man without a face.png (1MB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the man without a face.png
1MB, 960x1200px
>>8724341
Do they have an answer for HSTSes who can't contextualize in *any* male role, besides forcing them to live in some sort of societal dictated male caste that they don't want to?

Most of their critiques are about mansbians trying to imitate what they've been taught as men what women are like.
>>
>>8724477
Not even ftms bitch about this shit as much as mtfs whine about the .05 percent of "terf lesbians". Where the fuck is the male equivalent of a terf gay guy discourse.

Why not make more of an effort on focusing on yourself, because 98.9 percent of lesbians want nothing to do with trannies.
>>
>>8724517
If TERFs were born as male, they'd transition to female too
>>
>>8724531
because most of the mansbians here agree with the gay man "drop the t" thing, apparently in the context of "getting rid of sjws", aka just kicking out anyone that they as someone who's male identified views as a "female other".
>>
>>8724517
What is the "context" of the woman' s role exactly? That is a fallacious assumption.
>>
File: image.jpg (281KB, 900x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 900x626px
>it would look like the set of Grease
Looks pretty happy to me as someone who hasn't seen the movie
>>
>>8724568
Did Grease have any implied homosexuality?
>>
>>8724559
they don't transition into a female role, in fact they don't even try to "imitate women" in the was the transbians do. they're just hyperfags, and not in the same way that gay men are.
>>
>>8724620
HSTS = extreme gay man. same spectrum, further along.
>>
>>8724341
agreed with all
>>
>>8724341
>In many cases, transgender people "surgically mutilate their own bodies"
This inflammatory rhetoric insults the hard work of surgeons.

>in order to conform to a gender role that is inexorably tied to physical body parts.
Uh, yeah. It's a little stupid for TERFs to complain about this when their entire argument is that no one is allowed to adopt a female gender role without being born with a vagina.

>So here a guy comes along saying, "I'm going to be a girl now and speak for girls."
Even if it were true that MtFs transition in order to be able to speak for women (and how incredibly self-absorbed do you need to BE to believe this?), who cares? Trans people collectively are 0.6% of the population, women are roughly 50%. It's one thing to think you're being squashed by the other half of society; it's quite another to think that a deeply reviled and tiny minority has the power to drown you out when you're part of a group which is every second person.

>All transsexuals rape women's bodies
No group devalues the word "rape" more than radical feminists.

>Transsexuals merely cut off the most obvious means of invading women
The entire "cutting off" meme draws its power from the idea that there are people with penises and people...without penises (and their own parts aren't worth a mention). Really "feminist" rhetoric here.

>"Think about a world inhabited just by transsexuals. It would look like the set of Grease"
1) This is so bizarre. I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.
2) That sounds kind of awesome if it still has the musical numbers.

>blah blah the Middle East
They fuck goats and little boys in make-up. I don't think how they handle sexuality is relevant.

>"the idea that certain distinct behaviours are appropriate for males and females underlies feminist criticism of the phenomenon of 'transgenderism'
The idea that gender dysphoria is about "behaviours" is why no one sane takes their stupidity very seriously.
>>
>>8724341
>"I'm going to be a girl now and speak for girls." And we thought, "No you're not."
What gives lesbians in general and TERFs in particular the right to speak for all women? They're just a small minority.
>>
>>8724341
>"people should question the basis of the diagnosis of male psychiatrists,
The first therapist I came out to as trans was a cishet woman, and she referred me to a gender therapist who was a cishet woman who was also in charge of the gender program at the clinic I went to.

>"If the shoe doesn't fit, we must change the foot?"
The brain is the foot and the body is the shoe.
>>
>>8725171
>The brain is the foot and the body is the shoe.
Bingo. Thank you.
>>
>>8725171
>The brain is the foot and the body is the shoe.
brain sex is a myth. your brain can't "mismatch" your body.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 900x1200px
>>8724341
Is it okay if I genuinely don't care about people speculating about other people's identities? Seriously, I don't even listen to their arguments, i know from the start that they are wrong. It's like trying to listen to someone who is trying to actually explain to you his personal cosmological theory. Who cares, what can he possibly know about it? And in the same way, what can a cis woman possibly know about the inner motives and drives of a trans person? Fucking nothing, that's what she can know.
>>
>>8724341
desu this makes me happy that my enemies are retarded
>>
>>8726210
First thing first, it is absolutely not and you're ignorant of the science if you think that one paper showing that there is an overlap in average grey matter volume means that there is no such thing as brain sex when natal androgen exposure is connected to so many behaviors and preferences across cultures and even species.

Secondly, do you even realize what the implications of your argument are? If men and women don't have different brains nothing mentally separates a man from a woman, meaning that transwomen have brains that are just like female brains so there is no reason not to accept them as women.
>>
Holy kek radical feminism is hard to take seriously

>mutilate their bodies to conform to a gender role
fundamental misunderstanding of dysphoria. And trans bodies are "mutilated"? How fucking progressive.
>womyn-born womyn
kek
>"I'm going to be a girl now and speak for girls"
ok I'll give them that there are trannies who want to censor discussion of women's issues, but wouldn't it be better to use our perspective of both sides of gender for better advocacy?
>rape women's bodies
that's not what rape means
>question the diagnosis of male psychiatrists
Sexism. Also, I was diagnosed by a woman, does that mean I'm legitimate?
>distinct behaviors are appropriate for men and women
I'm not saying women being submissive is *right*, but seeing as how men and women act differently in every culture throughout the world, you think there might be something to it? Especially with how much you like to roll out the "you can only be a woman if you were socialized as one" line.
>>
>>8724341
for a second I thought this was a serous thread, that was funny, I'll give it a solid 7 on the bait
>>
>>8724341
That last one is a severe misunderstanding of gender dysphoria, which is about the body. And look, if a trans woman acted "masculine", they'd get laughed at and called a man. We don't get the benefit of the doubt. That's why so many trans women are feminine, because it's the only way to get people to see us as women.
>>
>>8724341
Feminists were extremely opposed to gay rights when gay rights movements first started up too. How does it shock you still they oppose transgendered individuals?
>>
>>8726399
Yeah but being gay is a real thing.
>>
>>8724341
>TERFs exist
how is this news to anyone
most modern feminists are intersectional/3rd wave and that means they support all lgbtq+
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.