[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure about gender identity anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1492510247970.jpg (69KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492510247970.jpg
69KB, 720x1280px
As the title says I am not sure about what to do about my own gender identity. I have issues with my body and i hate it for various reasons that show me to be male, but i am not comfortable with the idea of SRS. I'm not sure if I'm just fetishizing myself when dressed as female. I also have mostly guy friends so this is a very confusing ordeal for me. I don't have a GP/family doctor and I live in Ontario. Not sure what to do at this point. If i do see a doctor what would I even tell them?
>>
>>8723048

Gender identity doesn't exist my dude.

If you're going to do this thing at least stop being under any illusions as to why you're doing it.

> I'm not sure if I'm just fetishizing myself when dressed as female

hmmm
>>
>>8723048
>I'm not sure if I'm just fetishizing myself when dressed as female.
>if I'm just fetishizing
>just
AGP is never 'just' fetishizing.
>>
>>8723048
I just want t say that I am a MtF with mostly guy friends and I have a lot of unfeminine interests like urban exploration, video games, skating, aggressive music but I have been on HRT for a year and a half and I have an amazing BF (I also like girls if you're having any worries about that) and I still suffer from gender dysphoria and I am so glad that I transitioned. I would defo consider myself a tomboy and desu there are still days when I question what I really am but by this point I've realized that it doesn't really matter if i'm not '100% tru trans' or any BS like that because I'm the happiest I've ever been and every day I hate my body less and I enjoy life more and I'm so glad I transitioned because I now know that I am WAY more comfortable and happy identifying with being a girl than a boy, even if some days I feel kinda genderfluid.
I would say that if you hate your body for being male and you don't have a problem with having boobs and a feminine penis then at least try getting on hormones. You can always turn back on HRT but you can't turn back time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
Please just try to do what's right for you and don't gatekeep yourself because you don't have super fem interests. Remember, cis guys don't feel depressed about having big muscles or growing facial hair.
>>
File: 1501621118398.png (48KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501621118398.png
48KB, 300x200px
>>8723048
Remember "AGP" and "trutrans" are internal /lgbt/ memes made by cynical people to make what's already bad, even worse. Don't try to fit in a label, try to chase your OWN thoughts and desires. And ignore those terms at all costs. Think i'm wrong? Look outside this board, you won't see a single person using these autistic memes.

About your situation, don't think like "i want to be A GIRL, so it means i must follow a premade script at all times and act 100% like a stereotype".

Think like "I want soft skin and long hair, it's cool. I also like boots and skirts so i'll wear then when i'm alone, who cares. I hate body hair so i'll shave it. I hate the idea of having small hips and no breats so i'll take hrt". Something like this. Be yourself and not a label.

For any autistic troll that comes and say "lmaooo you want x so this makes you a grill!!!" I've been on hrt for 3 years because i don't want to age with T, tell people i'm male if they ask and no problems so far. Boobs are somewhat a problem BUT under hoodies and sport bras, they just think i'm a low T male or something like that. I don't pass because of my voice but i'm not even interested in passing, i want to finish college and stay with my bf.
>>
>>8723064
Nice projection loser.
>>
Please, please don't drag OP into your semantic war. Just help her follow the path.
>>
>>8723378
There's no semantic war, just a small group of autists trying to bait people into made up terms.
>>
>gender identity

Why have one? Just do what you wanna do, dress as you wanna dress, etc
>>
File: irfanview.png (75KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
irfanview.png
75KB, 256x256px
> I don't have a GP/family doctor and I live in Ontario.

I'm actually curious about this is it even possible to get HRT drugs w/o seeing a doctor?

>>8723048

I know exactly how you feel I'm curious to see what people think/say as I'm in the same boat and have been for quite a while. To be honest I've been here and in this boat for quite a while.

Personally I've been thinking of seeing a Doctor and talking to them about it because I too am worried that I'm just deluding myself.
>>
>>8723775
>I'm actually curious about this is it even possible to get HRT drugs w/o seeing a doctor?

Self medding
>>
File: 1488348103944.jpg (69KB, 800x932px) Image search: [Google]
1488348103944.jpg
69KB, 800x932px
OP here. Ended up going to a clinic where my family's doctor is to see if I could maybe get on the right track with who to talk to on this one. Still don't quite know what to say, but I hope I can just be honest about this shit to someone after lying to myself and others for a bit over two years (or perhaps even longer) now.

I just want to be happy.
>>
I'm fucking shaking but i hope it'll be alright.
>>
>>8723892
You're going to be okay. It's not easy to take those first steps toward seeking help, but you'll be okay.
>>
I'm in the same boat as you. I had just pushed away some bad friends as the emotional changes started, I couldn't tell my current friends what was happening and doubted they even cared. I ended pushing them away too and going basically mute, only using a "stand in Me" (if that makes any sense) to reply to people. I ended up moving to a new city as well so my communication with the doctor I was seeing ended. I have yet to see another doctor, which I really need to start tasking myself for...

Anyway hope everything turns out well for you, I know my time was and still is Hell.
>>
>>8723889
>>8723892
Good luck, OP! You're doing good. You'll run into many obstacles on the way but please don't give up on pursuing your happiness.
>>
>>8723928
Don't tarry about, now. Act while you have the momentum.
>>
>>8723889
I mean, you could talk to a psychologist about why you feel like something you clearly aren't and resolve those feelings with therapy. Nah, who am i kidding? See how far patronizing doctors and society indulge you in your dysphoria, let me know if it ever actually solves the underlying mental health issues.
>>
>>8723048
do you have dysphoria or not, faggot!?
>>
>>8725526
Contrary to popular belief, not all trans people have or had dysphoria. Some people may have it and not even recognize it as well. So cool your jets anon.
>>
File: o09.jpg (195KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
o09.jpg
195KB, 517x768px
>>8725543
>not all trans people have or had dysphoria
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.