[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to deal with self-hatred?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1492882997291.jpg (148KB, 849x694px) Image search: [Google]
1492882997291.jpg
148KB, 849x694px
how to deal with self-hatred?
>>
Stop being a dumb retard who listens to delusional pseudoscience or reactionary memes.
>>
You don't have to deal with something you don't have.
>>
I'm not a tranny but I dealt with it by not dealing with it at all.
The sky is blue, water is wet, and I hate myself. Just learn to live with it.
>>
>>8722298
You project your faults onto other people, and delude yourself into believing these other people are the source of all your pain and misery so you start hating them instead.
>>
>>8722816
how do I delude myself into that?
>>
>>8723602
By joining a movement
>>
>>8723622
like what?
>>
>>8722298
self-loathing is a spook anon

if you regret, then you must atone
>>
>>8722816
desu my self hate has spread to everyone else, now I'm constantly paranoid in every interaction that they're just virtue signaling and really they all agree I'm disgusting, even close friends and family, and I'm terrified if someone looks at me the wrong way they'll shoot me or hit me with a car. 0/10 wouldn't recommend
>>
>>8722298
Im working on it.
Before I transitioned, I dealt with depression and the general feelings of not feeling good or right by loosing myself in them and listening to every little negative thing my brain could come up with. Some I would parse with reality, some I would own.
I existed in that dark place for a while and eventually I became that dark place. Not in an edgelord kinda way. I just normalized them in my head. By doing that I gained a kind of control over it. At the time I called it the Banner approach ( the avengers was my favorite movie at the time and is usually the analogy I pull to explain it quickly)

Now, though, ITs harder. I started hrt and like almost all of those negative feelings I started to get a handle on evaporated. Now I have to deal with being a whirlwind of emotions where as before it was just negative emotions and very muted normal ones.
>>
>>8727717
Nah, Im good.
You want a hug?
I can give you a hug.
>>
Fucking LGBT posts are fucking cancer and retarted. Half of them are about suicide and fucking depression. Go fuck your selves and your depresive lives, if anything your welcome to get fucked elseware
>>
>>8722298
Take a good long while to reflect on what sort of person it is you want to be, then do everything you can to become that person.
>>
>>8730208
You need to check your spelling
>>
>>8722298
Realize that it's retarded. Your brain is your friend, not a machine that repeats what other retards tell you
>>
>>8730208
>Half of them are about suicide and fucking depression.
Thanks to people like you.
>>
It's long and hard and takes time

Start with a list of shit like "I am a compassionate person", list 5 reasons why, that kind of stuff
You gotta put some physical effort into it. Get a friend to stop you when you start making self-deprecating jokes, and learn how to accept criticism (I have RSD which makes this hellish, but hey, if I can work on it so can you!)

You will be okay, don't worry. This too shall pass
>>
>>8723826
>they're just virtue signaling and really they all agree I'm disgusting, even close friends and family, and I'm terrified if someone looks at me the wrong way they'll shoot me or hit me with a car.
Welcome to reality, where all cishets are vicious cruel savages who would kill you if they didn't delude themselves into believing they're civilised.
>>
I am gay and I deal withself hatred from being raised religious and being thought all my life being gay is wrong. I drown my self in weed and party's to make the pain go away just live life to for fill yourself do whatever the fuck you want and never look back and that there is always tommorow that there is always hope that the next day will be better and that there will always be someone that will love you maybe not today but tommorow.
>>
>>8722298
with self-improvement
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.