[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So every day we have constant infighting on this board. 95% of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: giphy.gif (111KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
111KB, 500x375px
So every day we have constant infighting on this board. 95% of it is between trans women and lesbians. We have those drop the T threads all the time when some lesbian tries to get rid of all trans people saying they don't belong. Now dropping the T might stop the infighting but lesbians are literally unhappy all the time and will attack bi women and gay men if they weren't so busy fighting with trans women. We could drop the L, which would remove a lot of negativity from the community but trans women are also bothering the fem boys telling them they need to transition and the raid the gay gens every now and again. We also have issues with fake, made up invaders, non-binary and asexuals, who just like to fight.

So I thought why not drop the female gender from LGBT? All of a sudden we don't have catty trans women and can keep the bro trans guys. We won't have to worry about angry lesbians being angry. No more made up asexuals and non-binary cishet women policing the gay community. Really the issue of infighting is the gender of the person not what category of LGBT they fall into.
>>
>>8721272
Drop the T threads are just /pol/tards falseflagging, don't think much of it.

Side note, Drop the T would be a great name for my all girls band where T stands for testosterone.
>>
>>8721281
>Drop the T would be a great name for my all girls band where T stands for testosterone
This is the problem with lesbians. They get so caught up in feminism that they just hate men and testosterone in general.
>>
That'd be great, but crazed feminists would have a field day over this...
>>
>>8721315
Who cares, they wouldn't be part of the community. And we would still call it the LGBT since it was so important for them to have the L first.
>>
>>8721281
Gay guy here. We are allowed to hold opinions that we hate trannies. It is probably not lesbians as strongly opposed to you using women's locker rooms and mutilating your genitals as we are. Don't sully the good name of lesbians.
>>
File: received_1897783980543183.jpg (54KB, 720x1187px) Image search: [Google]
received_1897783980543183.jpg
54KB, 720x1187px
Lets just drop everyone...
>>
Strange, I would have said it's mostly fighting with /pol/tards trolls and trannies against other trannies.
>>
File: fat fiona.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fat fiona.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
I have this image in my mind of absolute beta males resorting to transgenderism because they can't cut it in a traditional male role and think women have all the perk and attention and easy mode. Which I would say is true enough.

And on the other side is omega fembot hambeast lezbos who have trouble imagining themselves as "the girl" in a sex act and simply see men and the male gaze as a mirror into their shortcomings as women so they feel less threatened by hooking up with other Tumblrinas. I just want to get the both groups, assign the men to a regime of resistance training, a high-protein, high-fat, low-carb diet within a limited caloric intake window and proper sleep. I want the women to be on a regime of cardio exercise and flexibility training, a diet rich in phytonutrients and carbs spread over the course of the day for them to graze. Then when you're both comfortable in your proper gender roles and sexuality I want you guys to fuck already.
>>
File: Hannah-052.png (384KB, 516x647px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah-052.png
384KB, 516x647px
>anyone actually wanting to be part of the LGBT shit show
Seriously thank you guys for making my transition so easy by pressuring doctors into this gender is a social construct shit but now you can all fuck off while I go stealth and watch you degeneracy from afar.
>>
i saw a girl(female) in girls clothes clearly being a girl but with "they" pronouns on grindr
>>
>>8721614
I saw girly girl girl of the cis sort at university, with blue hair and using male pronouns
>>
File: 1403093088870.jpg (94KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1403093088870.jpg
94KB, 704x396px
>>8721272
>>
>>8721606
>This

Usually i just ignore all the shitstorms about the genderstuff, but my thoughts exactly
>>
>>8721601
Why does she look like Danny DeVito?
>>
>>8721614
>>8721629
Yes, women love invading spaces they do not belong and thats why the project so much on to trans women, thinking trans women are invading their cis spaces. I mean how crazy do you have to be to care so much about a group that make up 0.02% of the population.
>>
File: 1502580023744.jpg (63KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
1502580023744.jpg
63KB, 450x562px
>>8721308
That's the problem with cishet men. They are so buttblasted when women aren't attracted to them, they deem them all crazy feminists so that they don't have to deal with their sour grapes.
I'm a dyke and I love transsexual people because they are part of the same community as me, lgbt. I stand for their rights and respect them as people, just as I do for dem gays and fellow lesbians. And I'm not a 3rd wave feminist, either. Men are my equals. I get along well with them. Society needs balance to function, both feminine and masculine energies.
Everyone always treats these boards like hiveminds, it's a mad world
>>
File: 1471852462431.png (306KB, 639x669px) Image search: [Google]
1471852462431.png
306KB, 639x669px
>It's another falseflag from /pol/.
>He thinks his shitposting will divide the LGBT community or something.
>On the dead slow as fuck board.
>Who is is only beaten on deadness by shit like the papercraft board.

You niggers make more threads on this board than actual LGBT people.
>>
>>8721601
>they can't cut it in a traditional male role
>implying they'd even want to
>>
>>8722616
>And I'm not a 3rd wave feminist
Well we found the reason right here.

Seriously though, what percentage of lesbians do you think are part of third wave feminism? Do you now understand why so many people hate lesbians?
>>
The TERF v Tranny drama is retarded trolling. Its like Climate change/ flat earth threads on /sci/ or pickle rick threads on /tv/. And all you silly bitches are happy to argue even though you know that because its fun.
>>
>>8722616
>I'm a dyke and I love transsexual people because they are part of the same community as me, lgbt.
>Men are my equals.

Are you calling trans women men or are you just bringing up cis men for some reason?
>>
>>8721606
Seconded, this anon's got it right
Fuck identifying as LGBT, I just wanna live quietly
>>
>>8723457
They do it to express all the autism they're too cucked to express IRL. That's why they're obsessive, because they NEED an outlet or they go bananas (more so then they already are kek). Extremists (save the Muslim) are too scared to even be extremist these days. The guy plowing his Challenger into the rally is the best we've gotten in years from homegrowns, it's weak shit. They all just jerk on 4chan all day long like they used to do to their copies of Dianetics. Can't be fucked to make a statement anymore. Limpwristed pale and weak, just like the estrogen-desecrated paws of the majority of this board.
>>
>>8721272
i thought asexuals were skewed towards male?
>>
>>8721606
>>8721691
>>8723476
faggots
>>
>>8722628
This board made me hate the rest of the community desu
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.