[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you aware that stuff like this makes people hate you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: download (3).jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Are you aware that stuff like this makes people hate you?
>>
>>8717328
Blame FtM.
You can only blame my side for the 50 year old construction workers on wigs who think they are little girls.
>>
>>8717328
You are aware that's a problem with "people", not these two degenerate
>>
>>8717328
Why? Nobody hates me and I'm a tranny in homophobic shithole.
>>
>>8717328
thats the misandry problem which no one wants to even acknowledge
>>
>>8717372
not really
misandry doesn't factor
they want to be mommies and men, it is stupid
>>
>>8717328
Why? Because it's abnormal? Or because it makes you go "icky!!"?

Personally I hate most of these pregnant trans guys because they tend to be attention whores and love the media talking about them, but other than that, as long as the child is healthy I don't see the concern.
>>
>>8717355
I'm pretty sure FtM are the only one who can get pregnant while being prescribed male hormones
>>
>>8717328
Sorry, I'll try not to do it again.
>>
how the frick do u get pregnant without massive dysphoria as an FtM

like, I can jerk off normally or put my dick in something if im horny enough but I need to cuddle up for a good while and distract myself/be hugboxed after cuz i feel gross

9 months of constant reminder wtf
>>
>>8717328
Are you aware that "we" aren't a hivemind? That "we" can't control the actions of every person born with "our" condition, and most likely nothing else in common?
>>
File: 168d38489f77858b.jpg (227KB, 959x480px) Image search: [Google]
168d38489f77858b.jpg
227KB, 959x480px
All you ftms are so stuck up and bitchy. Why the fuck do you care what other transmen do with their bodies? At least they get to have biological children unlike y'all who just cower like whimpy babies over the idea of natural reproduction. Get over yourselves.
>>
>>8717328

>le people need a specific excuse to hate us maymay

Not how it works, they want to already, so they find "reasons" like this. All it does is give them an excuse for what they're already feeling.
>>
>>8717328

Wait till you see how testosterone fucks her kid up.
>>
>>8717328
>>8719704

lel, preggerdude looks like Wil Wheaton
>>
>>8717328
>implying anyone gives a shit about FtM
>implying it's not mainly used as yet another reason to focus hate on MtF
>>
>getting frothy at the mouth because someone got pregnant
No /r9k/, this is why no one likes you.
>>
>>8719704
I'd punch that pregnant dude in his stomach, after all it's culturally accepted for men to fight.
>>
>>8722651
>I get my ideas on normal person culture exclusively from tv
>>
>>8717583
>body flooded with synthetic testosterone
>parent with feminized brain but masculinized appearance
>only doing it for attention and to squick people out (see above for feminized brain)
>healthy child
>>
>>8717328
>you
But I'm not a preggers fucktard, anon. I hate these people too.

>>8719704
Yeah, it's not like anyone has concerns about the health and well-being of the child or anything.

>>8723037
>feminized brain
Gonna cut someone with that edge.
>>
>>8717328
No, please tell me more?
>>
>>8723065
>Yeah, it's not like anyone has concerns about the health and well-being of the child or anything.
They stop taking T for a long time before getting pregnant and only do so under the supervision of a doctor. Ftms having babies off T is no more harmful than a cis woman having babies.
>>
File: queen_lgbt.png (357KB, 428x585px) Image search: [Google]
queen_lgbt.png
357KB, 428x585px
I dont hate gay people or even tran hons but I fucking cannot stand authoritarian thought police and child abusers.
>>
>>8723330
imagine having to cuddle up to one of those monsters as a small child and relying on a delusional lib-nazi for emotional support
>>
If you have top surgery and get pregnant, doesnt it fuck up your chest/breasts?
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (58KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
58KB, 600x401px
>>8717328
Are you aware stuff like this makes people hate you?
>>
>>8723367
Well you're assuming every trans man who has had kids ever is a delusional SJW attention whore who's going to raise their kid in a toxic and brainwashed environment.

Birthing your own children is the cheapest and easiest way to become a parent. Surely there are some pregnant trans men who only do it because they have no better option, not for attention or 5 minutes of fame like the guy in the OP picture.
>>
>>8723367
>>8723330
Note the toadlet, when faced with a point it cannot confront, retreats to character assassination almost as an instinctive mechanism to preserve worldview.
>>
>>8723330
>Ftms having babies off T is no more harmful than a cis woman having babies.
Are you high? We don't fucking know this! The number of FtMs who've had kids is basically statistically zero (disproportionate media coverage aside). We have NO DATA on whether or not it's safe.

The worst part is that I just fucking KNEW someone was going to come mouth off about it being safe. I KNEW one of you faggots was going to defend this. God, why can't we just stick you all on an island somewhere and sink it? We wouldn't have to deal with, "THIS IS WHY WE HATE YOU TRANNIES HURR" if the people who do this shit and/or think it's okay all just married the fish in the sea.

>>8723402
The fuck is this even a picture of?
>>
>>8723856
If you go look at Thomas Beatie's Instagram, you can see his kids are all grown up now and seemingly happy and there are no obvious signs of birth defects. You're just parroting bogus arguments that /pol/ retards make to justify hating trans parents.

If transmen giving birth caused any actual harm, we would be hearing about it from medical professionals, not angry morons on 4chan.
>>
>>8723856
The domestic terror attack in Charlottesville.
>>
>>8717328
>ITT autistic screeching
>YOU DONT KNOW WE HAVE NO DATA
*Actually we know that prenatal conditions in the womb are extremely sensitive to changes in hormones that can have detrimental effects to the children.
>>
File: 1502686142419.gif (926KB, 1024x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1502686142419.gif
926KB, 1024x1440px
>>8723912
>Domestic terror attack
>Approach crowd going speed limit
>Slow down
>Get hit with a bat
>Panic
>Floor it
>This is somehow terrorism
Lmao if the alt right actually does a terrorist attack it's going to Oklahoma City 2 mosque Boogaloo not some moron getting panicked in the middle of a crowd of pissed off ancoms
>>
>>8717328
Are you aware I don't give a fuck what people think?
>>
>>8724008
Yeah, except when a transman stops T and still has his ovaries in tact, after a short while his hormone levels return to that of a normal female and he regains his menses, and his uterus starts functioning again as if nothing happened. And thus healthy children can be born.

The only people screeching autistically ITT are the OP and those who agree with him.
>>
>>8724029
>Transmen post op don't have fluctuations in hormones

HahahahahahahahahahhahahahhHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breathes* oh god I-i cant HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: IMG_0339.jpg (216KB, 1200x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.jpg
216KB, 1200x810px
>>8724014
>/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>8724008
See >>8724029

>Actually we know that prenatal conditions in the womb are extremely sensitive to changes in hormones that can have detrimental effects to the children.
Do these kids look like fucked up, deformed abominations to you? The person who gave birth to them was on testosterone for 11 years before deciding to have children, and wallah, they turned out perfectly fine. More transmen have babies than you seem to think, and have been doing so for decades. So far there have been no cases of birth defects unless the transman in question was taking testosterone DURING the pregnancy. If they have the same hormone levels as a cis woman, then nothing bad will happen you stupid fuck.

>>8724047
They're not post op if they still have their ovaries/uterus you fucking idiot.
>>
File: trans offspring.png (717KB, 593x589px) Image search: [Google]
trans offspring.png
717KB, 593x589px
>>8724066
dropped pic
>>
>>8724054
>come looking for a fight
>get one
>>
>>8724069
Why would anyone take issue with those three adorable and well groomed children standing in what looks to be entrance of a lawyer foyer being the sire of trannies?

If they looked like street urchins I would be suspicious, but those children look healthy as can be and happy to boot.
>>
>>8724054
>Smash car's bumper with bat
>Surround car
>Wh-what? Why is the car panicking
It's not a terrorist event even slightly lmao
>>
>>8724066
>Do they have physical deformaties
Hormone fluctuations effect neurochemistry and behavioral outcomes not physical traits. Even if the women has been taking testosterone and their hormone balances have evened out to create male physical traits

>Their offspring are the son's and daughters of freaks
Lgb not LGBT
>>
>>8717328
Ftm here-

*Deep inhale*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>8724164
ay bb I'd like to creampie you winky wink ;)
>>
>>8717328
>women ruining something for others
What's new
>>
>>8724151
I would love for you to show me some actual medical evidence of these claims of yours, because so far the only "complications" I've read about through research are the psychological affects on the parent (dysphoria), not the child.

>Their offspring are the son's and daughters of freaks
So now you realize you're full of shit because I showed you an example of healthy children born to a transman, and now you resort to stale b8 to keep up the argument. Predictable.

Admit it - the only reason you're arguing is because you hate trannies, not because you actually know what the hell you're talking about.
>>
>>8724233
>He doesn't know about epigenetics
>Being gay
Lmao really? You don't know anything about twin studies or epigenetics at all?
>Now you realize
What that they are some and daughters of unbalanced people?
>I hate trannies
Pretty much. Mutilate yourselves then blow your brain's out in private pl0z.

T was a mistake
>>
>>8723888
>what the fuck is a single anecdote
Does the word "data" mean a different thing in your world?

>>8723912
Kek, okay, I missed a lot of what was going on because I had some shit going down in my life. Let me guess...a bunch of idiot commies basically put themselves in harm's way, got run over and then cried victim and the media is going nuts about how they're brave freedum fighters or some shit and selectively editing the pics and videos they put out.

Is that how it went down? Cause that's usually how it goes down.

t. pretending you're gonna give me a real answer
>>
File: 1502665910871.jpg (68KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1502665910871.jpg
68KB, 1024x683px
>>8724412
>that how it went down? Cause that's usually how it goes down.
Sort of. The guy who ran over the commies was a member of American Vanguard, a fascist organization and he basically went up to the crowd of people hoping to part them and be on his way, one of them recognized him as he came down, hit his car with a bat while people surrounded said car, then he freaked and floored it into a crowd of radical lefties. The media of course doesn't show the video from that angle but the angle from after he was assaulted. It's huge nothing burger being called a domestic terrorist act.
>>
>>8724621
It shits me that I basically knew that was the story without looking. The MSM is fucking useless. Thanks anon.
>>
File: no.png (385KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
385KB, 853x480px
OP, why do you care about what two random ass people who you don't know and will never meet do in their own time
>>
>>8724621
Source? The only video I've seen shows him speeding towards the crowd and then reversing
>>
>>8723375
Please respond
>>
>>8717336
And i blame your side for riley dennis
>>
>>8719704
kys faggot
>>
>>8717328
>two desexed middle-aged women posing in a girly way
I don't get it, how does this make people hate gays?
>>
>>8724085
>no female emotional intimacy or support
>healthy
>>
>>8727793
They have a mom. Not a biological mom, but still a mom.
>>
File: 1502683415507.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502683415507.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>8725016
>>8724851
Sure I just posted a thread on /gif/

Ctr+f"Protestor REKT Thread"
>>
>>8728518
Save it for your day in court, shitlord.
>>
>>8724014
>>8724054
>/pol/ will defend this
What's to defend? It didn't cause any loss of human life or harm to any human being, so what's the big problem?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.