[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another fag has another sob story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: Minotaur-1302667921.jpg (38KB, 370x391px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur-1302667921.jpg
38KB, 370x391px
Here we go, someone just explain what happened here to me

> Be me a year ago
> 20~ year old junior in college
> Meet cute guy at a school organization
> Fast forward about a month and we find ourselves in a relationship
> Quickly becomes clear this guy has never been able to be gay before, very, very masculine in a fragile way and repressed as fuck
> This results in an overly clingy monster who doesn't get mad... he just shut down like he was the most reviled guy in history until I inevitably caved and hung out with him instead
> About a month in, I break it off because this shit is beyond annoying
> We stay in contact for a few weeks because I feel bad abandoning him, but eventually we lose contact and never run into each other.

time goes by

> Fast forward about a year and a half to now
> 21 year old senior in college
> Run into same guy, turns out we work in the same building (On campus jobs]
> After over a year of not seeing eachother the hurt has died down on his end
> Have a really, really long conversation about nothing specific, just a very comfortable chat at some picnic table on campus
> He has clearly matured a lot, we talk about small relationships and flings we had since I ended it, nothing crazy
> Find myself in his apartment with my bare cock somehow balls dee in him, bent over the back of a couch of all things
> Cue cum leaking out of his hole while we cuddle and chat more, fall asleep together

Cue morning

> Next morning he has an alarm set for six in the fucking morning in the middle of summer (He had no classes during the summer, he was just staying in town for his job]
> Acts weird as fuck, a complete 180 from the day before
> "uh yeah like, I have work so..."
> he clearly cant admit he wants me to leave, Im not new to one night stands so I take the hint and leave

He doesnt talk to me and I just assume he wanted to fuck

(Continued next]
>>
>>8715942

Fast forward to about a month ago
> "Uh hey anon, I really missed you, come over again tonight"
> Being weak for twinky white butts, I again find myself fucking away, cuddling, and doze off with him
> next morning he is acting lovey dovey, made me breakfast and shit
> him "anon I miss you so much, give me another chance"

Let me be honest here, I got lonely, he was handsome and nice, seemed like he was over his shit, so I said yes

I shit you not, fast forward about a week

> Waking after night of great sex at 6 am, same fucking deal as the last time he woke me then
> Awkwardly explains he wants to fuck other guys because I dont cum enough

Yes, you read that right, fucker looked me in the eye and said he liked more cum in him,

Id like to make the point here that I religiously take my Truvada, so Im at no risk of HIV, other STDs thankfully did not get me when this massive red flag showed itself

>I leave mad as fuck that I thought he was matured
>Turns out a friend of mine (lesbian female] is our mutual friend
> She looks concerned as hell when I say we fucked
> "Anon, he has HIV... You need to get tested

Still neg to this day and continuously getting tested every week (because of this until the three month mark], but does this mean he was purposefully trying to infect me?

Should I do anything? Should I just let it go? He had no idea I was on Truvada so he probably assumed Id get it, and it explains why he kicked me out in such weird ways...

Shook right now, not sure what to say or do, why is everyone horrible
>>
File: trans4.jpg (105KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
trans4.jpg
105KB, 600x850px
>>8715942
>>
>>8715967
Jesus fuck I'm a chaser and now I'm scared of my own fetish you shit head
>>
>>8715984
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/index.html

Maybe swallow an extra Truvada before tapping that.
>>
>>8716002
Thankfully Im only attracted to the whites and Latinos, much to the dismay of the lefty types here
>>
>>8715942
Call the fucking authorities, that is literally considered assault if you are in America and he knew he was infected without telling you
>>
File: kiaPa3E.jpg (27KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
kiaPa3E.jpg
27KB, 960x960px
>>8715942
So you're unhappy when he's clingy.
You're unhappy when he kicks you out.
You're unhappy when he makes you breakfast.
You're unhappy when he wants to fuck other guys.

You're on Truvada "So I'm at no risk" but you're still freaked out that he might have given you something.

You sound psychotic tbqh.
>>
>>8716055
Good point. You should definitely contact the authorities if he didn't tell you he was +.
>>
>>8716057
He never told me he was infected, that is fucked no matter what you say.
>>
>>8716064
>contact the authorities

"Hi, umm like I'm a slutty gay and I've been fucking this guy and I think he might have AIDS. Please halp!!"
>>
>>8716064
Is that a real thing?
>>
>>8716070
Yeah, I had sex with this guy and he failed to disclose that he was HIV +. That alone is a felony in many states. Fuck these trannies thinking they don't have to tell you if they have AIDS.
>>
>>8716073
Oh hunny, yes.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/states/index.html

Send that filthy tranny to prison.

Also, hire a lawyer and file a civil suit for emotional distress.
>>
>>8716070
" I had sex with a man who knew he was infected with HIV and did not inform me on the multiple occasions we had sex. I would like to file charges."

No need to be a faggot anon, OP was actually attacked here
>>
>>8716082
This. OP do you live in a state with a disclosure law?

Either way you could file civil charges. Definitely hire a lawyer and definitely don't contact him again.
>>
>>8716078
He wasn't a tranny, we are both gay, some trannyPoster just responded with a similar story
>>
>>8716086
Texas, so maybe
>>
>>8716069
You don't know he's "infected"
All you know is that some lesbian told you some gossip.
Has she seen his test results?
Does she know his doctor?

You're leaping to conclusions without any facts.
Also, as why aren't you using condoms when you have sex with people who's status you don't know?
Take some responsibility for your actions, man.

Also, being on Truvada and being the Top, there is probably a zero chance that you caught the virus even if his ass was bleeding.
>>
>>8716074
>meet cute guy at college

Oh, now he's a tranny?
This story just keeps getting better!
>>
>>8716092
>Texas, so maybe

Texas, so maybe not
FTFY
>>
>>8716096
I know Im reonsible here, Im not osting about the legal stuff, and I realize Im likely not going to get HIV.

My problem is that I do not fucking understand why someone would do this, I dont have many friends to talk about this stuff with, so I came here for some sort of catharsis
>>
>>8716103
Again,
>>8716087
>>
>>8715944
That's hardly even a sob story. You are just being a slut and asking for sympathy for your bad life choices.
Where are the real sob stories at? Failed coming out stories, abuse, humiliation, broken friendships, fleeing from a country. You were given so much yet the only thing you care about is "lol, my one night stand might have given me HIV?" Nobody will feel sad for you. Grow up.
>>
>>8716092

In Texas, a person who knows that he or she is infected with HIV/AIDS and intentionally exposes another person to the disease may be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. A deadly weapon is anything that that can be used to cause death or serious injury.
(Tex. Penal Code Ann. § 22.02.)
For example, prosecutors in Texas charged a man who knew he was infected with HIV with assault with a deadly weapon after the man committed sexual assault. The court concluded that under Texas’ laws, infected semen could be considered a deadly weapon if the defendant engages in unprotected sexual contact.
(Mathonican v. State, 194 S.W.3d 59 (Tex. App. 2006).)
For more information on assault in Texas, see Simple Assault in Texas and Aggravated Assault and Deadly Conduct in Texas.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/transmitting-std-texas.htm

>>8716103
Sorry not a tranny my bad.
>>
>>8716118
Go to the police. Consult a lawyer first.
>>
>>8716108
>I do not fucking understand why someone would do this

Because he was lonely and horny.
Same reason you fucked him.

Maybe next time someone makes you breakfast don't freak out.
It's a nice gesture.
It doesn't mean you're married.
>>
>>8716123
Do NOT talk to him again. Consult a lawyer and then go to a police station to file charges.
>>
>>8716119
I dont think I will. I cant even imagine how much drama getting infected caused this guy just a year after he lost his virginity in college.

>>8716115
Is kinda right, Im sad that he treated me like this when I thought it was getting better, but hey, I didn't use a condom nor did I ask him his status
>>
>>8716118
>>8716119
You have to prove intent which is practically impossible.
But even before that you have to prove he's HIV positive, which at this point is just heresay.
You kids are morons.
>>
>>8716123
I didn't freak out cause he made breakfast, it was just really fucking weird considering the last time we fucked I was kicked out at 6 am on a saturday
>>
>>8716132
If you don't you only serve to legitimize those who put others at risk of bodily harm and even death from their non-disclosure. Do the right thing and report him to the police.

>>8716136
You do NOT need to prove intent in Texas.
>>
>>8716140
He was obviously trying different things to see what would make you happy.
Turns out everything just freaked you out.
You sound like you have severe emotional problems.
>>
>>8716123
He was lonely and horny so he wanted me to fuck him bareback multiple times, ask me to take him back as a boyfriend, only to tell me he doesn't like how much cum I shoot so he did not want to date me...? And I look like the bad guy?
>>
>>8716144
>You do NOT need to prove intent in Texas.

Oh really?
So anybody can accuse anyone of anything and a judge is just going to rubber stamp it?
You're naive.
>>
>>8716148
Jesus fucking christ I know you are trolling but I literally forgave him for being a clingy little shit last year and agreed to date him at that same breakfast, how in any way did I freak out on him if I was thankful for it at the time? In retrospect it looks weird
>>
>>8716158
No if he is proven by the court to have had HIV and not to have disclosed it he will go to prison, regardless of if he "intended" to infect you or not.
>>
>>8716158
I think he meant just the act of not informing is the requirement for assault, and they could easily order his medical records if anon pressed charges
>>
>>8716152
Dude, the amount of cum you shoot is just the excuse to let you know that you're not the sex god you think you are and that he's done trying to figure out what your unhappy mind is thinking since you obviously only care about yourself.
You knew he was fragile and having a hard time coming out and you just fuck him and dump him.
Now you're asking for sympathy when, in fact, you're a self-centered prick.
Instead of trying to help a poor guy who you made love the cock and then left him with his feelings so he started sleeping around to cure the emptiness that you caused, you are worried that you might have AIDS.
Use condoms if you don't want to worry.
You ruined his life and all you can think about is yourself.
You're an awful person.
If there were any justice in the world YOU would have AIDS not HIM.
>>
>>8716176
Texas sent a man to prison for decades for spitting at a police officer when +. Send this scum to prison if it is true that he is + and did not disclose. That is terrifying to think someone could knowingly infect me with a deadly disease because they fear I wouldn't fuck them if they did. Truly sick individuals who merit justice by the courts.
>>
>>8716189
No that is evidence that he was trying to + him.
>>
>>8716166
I'm not trolling.
i'm serious.
You sound like you have mental problems.

You "forgive" him for being clingy?
You "forgive" him for having feelings?
For not being a soulless fuckboy zombie who wakes up and realizes he's cumming in some poor kids ass?

You're literally the definition of a terrible person.
>>
>>8716189
I give it a 7 out of 10 for the sheer effort this anon forced into this
>>
>>8716204
Oh but having a deadly disease that you fail to disclose and even making sick comments about how there wasn't enough cum knowing that contact could kill your sexual partner is a o fucking k, right?

Are you by any chance trans my friend?
>>
>>8716190
Maybe don't be such a skank and only have safe sex with people you trust?
Or is that too much to ask
>>
>>8716204
One day I want someone to look at me as crazily as you look at your highly detailed anime meme board jokes
>>
>>8716221
It is 100% your responsibility to disclose if you have a deadly disease.
>>
>>8716214
We don't even know the kid even has aids, just heresay from some jealous dyke with an axe to grind.
>>
>>8716211
What effort? It just regurgitated Christian pedo words in a random order that those diseases have been saying for decades.
>>
>>8716221
>being a slut is inherently bad
>anon was a slut for fucking with his repressed ex he likely thought was clean because of said repression

The mental gymnastics
>>
>>8716231
Did I miss something here or did he even mention anything about the lesbian having an issue
>>
>>8716229
You're incredibly naive.
In a perfect world, yes, everyone is nice and gives you a pat on the head.
Protip: this isn't a perfect world.
Stop being such a skank and start using condoms.
Mean people exist and you have to know their name and address if you want to press charges and even then it is not as easy as you'd like to think it is.
>>
>>8716231
That's why you file charges so they can subpoena his medical records.

>>8716248
Still the responsibility of the person with the infectious disease to disclose it, condoms or not.
>>
>>8716238
>I should be able to bareback anyone and not get a disease because that's the law!

Good luck with that
>>
>>8716260
People who have HIV have a legal responsibility to disclose their status in most states. Go move to Commiefornia if you don't like that.
>>
>>8716250
Do you really think the police care if you might have a disease?
They have way more important things to do with their time and resources.

The dude who spit on the cop went to prison because he disrespected authority, not because he tried to give someone a disease.
Protip: you can't get AIDS from saliva.
>>
>>8716248
>>8716248
Still not doing the charges deal, but I do know both of those things
>>
>>8716270
Yes absolutely. They prosecuted for merely spitting on someone. They are obligated by the law to investigate the matter fully. He went to prison because Texas doesn't fuck around with infectious bodily fluids.
>>
>>8716276
Then you deserve your fate and I now agree with the other posters. Bye.
>>
>>8716268
Commiefornia has a disclosure law as well.
My point is that just because something is the law, doesn't prevent people from breaking the law.
If you don't want diseases then don't sleep around.
Do you really think that a guy who is going to die anyway from his disease and is so angry at society that he is pozzing people is going to care about some law?
Do you think he is going to make it easy to report him?
Do you think he is going to answer the door and accept the court summons?
Do you think that he is going to tell you his name and address?
Do you think that you're even going to know which of those dudes that you let bareback you is the one who gave it to you?
If you're not taking responsibility for what cums in your ass then you're a moron.
>>
>>8716288
Your point is to bump a bunch of stories you straights made up in the name of your Jesus Christ.
>>
>>8716282
You're not a police officer.
You consented to fucking the dude without a condom.
The cops aren't going to give a shit and a lawyer is going to want a big retainer fee before he will even give you the time of day.
Just wear a condom next time.
>>
>>8716286
Not my responsibility to waste hours and likely days of my time going to the police with an embarrassingly stupid request anon.

He may have been weird and a total cunt for not telling me, but imagine how much hurt that guy is in right now, just fucking think about it. Being 20, only coming out to yourself a year ago, lost virginity only a year ago, only to have HIV right after... That sounds like honest to god hell to me, and Im not gonna be the source of more of it.

Weird that the anons insulting me made me come to that conclusion, but whatever, dont feel as awful now. If someone is an idiot like me and gets seduced by that bubble butt into bare sex, thats their fault, not mine.
>>
>>8716294
You're delusional.
I'm not straight nor do I worship Jesus Christ.
It's like you're having an argument with yourself or your parents or something.
Seek help.
>>
>>8716288
California requires intent to infect and that the person who had sex with the + person tested + themselves:

“Any person who exposes another to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) by engaging in unprotected sexual activity when the infected person knows at the time of the unprotected sex that he or she is infected with HIV, has not disclosed his or her HIV-positive status, and acts with the specific intent to infect the other person with HIV, is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for three, five, or eight years.”

https://www.wklaw.com/california-hiv-disclosure-laws/

>>8716296
Still a felony in Texas.
>>
>>8716302
It is his responsibility to tell his sexual partners. If he does this now, he could hurt someone in the future. You would be a fool not to stop him. You think you are the only one he hasn't told? What if you weren't on Truvada?
>>
>>8716311
Again anon, Im not going through an unnecessary amount of embarrassment just to make sure others making bad decisions dont face consequences for it.
>>
>>8716311
We don't even know he's HIV+
That's just what some dyke said.
How would she even know somebody else's status?
>>
>>8716318
Ok so call him and ask him if he has ever been tested for HIV.
>>
>>8716330
And record the conversation so you can use it in court.
Oh wait, it is illegal to record telephone conversations without both parties being notified of the recording.
>>
>>8716357
Texas is a one party consent state. You do not need their consent to record your own calls.

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/texas-recording-law
>>
>>8716365
Texas sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Who knew cowboys were Jewish?
>>
>>8716382
>implying two party consent is not the (((option))).
>>
>>8716382
Tbh seems a lot more transparent to make it one party
>>
>>8716399
that's not what transparent means
>>
Can I have minotaur daddy too plx
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.