[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Criedwolves/Oliver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: tumblr_nxtzpyq0QJ1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg (255KB, 1025x1725px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxtzpyq0QJ1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg
255KB, 1025x1725px
Is he trutrans? Are trans guys allowed to fully embrace their feminine side without being illegitimized?
>>
>>8715349
intersex amab
I've no idea how they identify
>>
>>8715441
>amab
He has (had?) titties and has confirmed to be trans, doesn't have a dick and identifies as male.
>>
>>8715349
The trans men here think that taking HRT is the only thing that makes you "legitimate".
>>
>he
>>
File: IMG_3052.jpg (127KB, 742x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3052.jpg
127KB, 742x710px
He's been on T for 2.5 years with no signs of regret, has been collecting donations for top surgery, and has been complaining of severe dysphoria over his female body long before he began T.

Transmen can be femboys, and Oliver has the perfect genetics for it so of course he's going to take advantage of that. The ftms on this board who call him a trender are just a bunch of jealous cunts who probably aren't even on T themselves, ignore them.

>>8715441
No he isn't. He has stated a million times he's an afab transman, just got extremely lucky being born with a more masculine bone structure. Females can be born with masculine traits.
>>
>>8717200
Looks like a lesbian in this pic.
hot.
>>
>>8717200
Wait... he's actually been on T for that long? Does he shave his entire body?? Why does he look exactly the same as he did 2,5 years ago?
I can't see any signs of T taking effect what so ever! I find it hard to believe, to be honest.
>>
File: tumblr_nuaaq158AN1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg (478KB, 1151x755px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuaaq158AN1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg
478KB, 1151x755px
>>8717245
Photo on the right was taken a year ago.
>>
>>8717253
Literally no difference except for the hairdo, make up vs no make up and holding the head in a slightly different angle!
>>
>>8715349
He's an obnoxious yaoi-obsessed Tumblr snowflake with a shit personality but anyone who fits the diagnostic criteria of gender dysphoria and is actively transitioning is truly transgender. So sick of this "trutrans" meme that only enforces 1950's-tier gender stereotypes. Guys can like feminine things.
>>
>>8717279
Just adding, if I'm wrong and he actually is on T... it's probably an INCREDIBLY low dose, something like the gel/cream they give to cis women who has low T. Just so he can say "I'm on T" I don't get how someone can have that little effect from a proper dose of testosterone for two and a half years.
>>
>>8717279
You're an honest to god retard if you don't see a difference between those two pictures. Left one looks like a femme lesbian and right passes as a young cis guy.
>>
>>8717293
I'm calling him "he" and everything here and I'm not going to call him otherwise just to be an ass... BUT I have to be honest and say that when he makes that little effort to pass, my mind actually can't see him as male. It's not to be an ass, it just is how it is.
>>
If this guy was on T for almost 3 years his facial features would have changed.
Also there's literally no way he wouldn't have a lot of hair unless he did electrolysis.

I wish I could see him naked, that would seal the deal in my doubt about his T dose since he's been on it for 3 years.

I just hope other transguys on this board don't believe you can look like that while being on real doses of T for that long, they will end up killing themselves once they become a hairy sweaty mess just like I am.
>>
File: 1_criedwolves.png (825KB, 597x598px) Image search: [Google]
1_criedwolves.png
825KB, 597x598px
>>8717300
Dude, no... Make up, hair and angle is what's making you see things differently. Here's a recent pic by him, btw...
>>
>>8715349
tbqhon men rarely act like this and it seems like almost all ftms want to be a cute girly boy like in their animes.
>>
>>8717324
>Here's a recent pic by him

Ok this nigga isn't on T and he just keep changing his hair and now he's literally dressing like a victorian era prostitute.

cis girl who read too much yaoi and want to trick gays into liking her or some shit.
>>
File: 1_criedwolves_2.png (569KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
1_criedwolves_2.png
569KB, 478x600px
>>8717319
Not much nekkidness on his insta, but here's a recent one in the tub. I know not everyone gets a lot of hair on their chest and shoulders and arms... but a lil' more then this one would expect!
>>
>>8717200
>more masculine
purely masc skeleton, which is impossible to have if you don't go thorough male puberty, even boys with lack of T wouldn't have such shoulders and narrow pelvis (you dont get "born" with those differences, they only develop during puberty)

>severe dysphoria over his female body
>female body which they dont have
>severe dysphoria while still presenting fem or purely female
yeah tell me more

I wonder what levels of T since they still look super feminine with skin and fat looking like mtf or someone with androgen insensitivity, this cant possibly be 2+ years of normal male hormone levels

I mean whatever suits them, no hate, but that's not an ftm
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 528x776px
>>8715349
>>8717200
>>8715461
You're Fiona right? Why do you keep going on about how perfect he is.
>>
>>8717341
It's just a girl with a yaoi prince thing going.
Honestly it's not a FtM but there's too many tumblrinas even on this board who defend them.
Like, half of the ftm general is made of ayden internet snowflake defense force.
>>
>>8717371
Isn't fiona a creepy FtM ayden?
Maybe it's their inner lesbian speaking or some shit.
>>
>>8717357
>no hate, but that's not an ftm

I guess we have to invent a new term for these people... like FtF (female to fujoshi)
>>
>>8717371
Who are you?
>>
>>8717324
Obviously putting a mountain of makeup on and photoshopping the photo is going to make him look more feminine! That's common sense, anon. Also, in the comparison photo the only "makeup" in the left photo is lip gloss.
>>
>>8717389
"Rv" i didn't die
>>
File: 1479838968827.jpg (43KB, 674x666px) Image search: [Google]
1479838968827.jpg
43KB, 674x666px
>>8717357
You've never heard of an inverted triangle body you fucking moron? Oliver is a natal female.
>>
>>8717371
Only one of those posts is me and no, I'm not Fiona.

>>8717377
I thought Fiona was mtf.
>>
>>8717405
I think you misread that comment, he wasn't disagreeing...
>>
>>8717429
>purely masc skeleton, which is impossible to have if you don't go thorough male puberty
>that's not an ftm
>>
>>8717392
Also eye shadow, smaller/shorter plucked eyebrows, feminine hairdo and angle of photo, it's not "just lipgloss".
>>
>>8717418
>I thought Fiona was mtf.
It's a 12 year old ayden manlet who is adamant about FtM not taking T because She, and I repeat she, is tumblr lesbian who wants FtM also be weird tumblr lesbians.
>>
>>8717436
I see the eyeshadow, but the eyebrows are the same in both photos. There is a clear difference in the face structure, anon.
>>
>>8717442
Sauce on her being ftm and lesbian? Didn't she say she was detransitioning back into a gay man or something?
>>
>>8717443
Well, we'll just have to agree on disagreeing, anon. I don't see it. I can look more masc of femme depending on how high I hold my head in a photo and with subtle makeup and hair too. I personally don't see enough differences in his earlier photo's and his most recent ones to tell a difference, can't change how I feel about that. He just grew a micro-tad older and changes his style more often then I change my underwear.
>>
>>8717371
I'm in this thread, but none of the people you replied to are me. My post was >>8717293

People think every Oliver thread is made by me because I'm the one who made him popular here and also have a bunch of copycat clones who can't think for themselves so they rip me off.

>>8717442
I'm not sure where you got the idea that I'm 12 or an ayden. Also, aren't all 12-year-olds short? If you're curious about my height, I'm 5'9", which is technically a manlet but eh, I don't stand out as a shorty.

>>8717450
It's probably the same moron who went around telling people that I'm 35 years old and transitioned in my mid-twenties despite me repeatedly saying otherwise. He's just making shit up because he's assblasted over something I must've said.
>>
>>8717507
You should always post with your trip so you shut these people up.
>>
File: stay out of my way.jpg (168KB, 903x1024px) Image search: [Google]
stay out of my way.jpg
168KB, 903x1024px
Cis male here

these Fe-males are inferior to the real thing
>>
>>8717514
I'm pretty sure half this board has filtered me because I don't get nearly as many replies as I used to. That's why I only post with a trip when my name is mentioned.
>>
>>8717507
out of curiosity fiona what is your body shape/measurements? because your face mostly passes but transwomen can only pull off 5'9 if they have feminine bodies, otherwise it's hon height tbdesu
>>
File: tumblr_lt0h13dgKE1qkmmkt.jpg (40KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lt0h13dgKE1qkmmkt.jpg
40KB, 500x625px
>>8718053
Sorta hourglass, mostly judging by what my own reflection looks like. I have wide shoulders which are 17" bicacromial, but also 38" hips that are only slightly narrower than my shoulders across and a 28" waist. I wear a size 6 in womens pants, though I think I'm lacking in the backside because although the waistband fits perfectly, the pants sag tremendously in the ass and thighs. I can't go down a size though because I can barely button a size 4 waistband.

It's complicated because my measurements seem typical of an inverted triangle but I don't look like one in the mirror. Even Oliver has a more masculine-looking build than me. I hope that answered your question.
>>
File: tumblr_nujuw4YkrO1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg (305KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nujuw4YkrO1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg
305KB, 960x1200px
>>8717357
>>8717373
>>8717329
>>8717326
>>8717319
>>8717311
>>8717300
>>8717245
Look at recent pics/videos of him, he has a prominent adam's apple and actually h as a decent bit of muscle too. He's still young and HRT doesn't affect everyone equally, it's pathetic that you people think guys can't have little body hair and soft features. Shaving is also a thing.
I'm a cis guy and still have no hair above the crotch, regularly get mistaken for a woman, you think just because he's trans he needs to put effort into looking ultra masculine instead of just being himself.
Look at this pic, I have the same body type (except broader shoulders), if you saw this guy IRL you wouldn't doubt that he's at least a teenage boy.
>>
>>8719012
>prominent adam's apple
I have been with literal cis lesbians who had a bigger one.

>actually h as a decent bit of muscle too
Are you blind? Again I have met women with more muscle than that.

>He's still young.
You guys have been using this excuse forever. nigga has been 3 years on T, supposedly.

>Shaving is also a thing.
You can't even see the roots. He doesn't shave, it's at minimum waxing or laser and electrolysis.

This ayden has a ton of weird stuff going on about him, like, many questions zero answers and a legion of followers stalking the tumblr snowflake.
>>
>>8719037
>blah blah lesbians
Yeah go figure bulldykes love looking masc
>You can't even see the roots. He doesn't shave
Get this, what if he's not a lazy ass and shaves everyday, and on top of that he wears makeup.
He's also blonde with pale skssin, hmm, I wonder why you can't see it in instagram photos.

Once again, I'm a cis guy without prominent facial hair, so how does that make him any less of a legitimiate transguy.
>>
Glad to see trans hate is alive and well on all sides even if the guy is hot.
>>
>>8719065
if he looked like a hot guy
>>
>>8719065
it's the triggered daddy fetishists as per usual when someone gets mad on this board

chubby chasers are the worst breed of human being on earth lower then trannies furfags bronies pup play enthusiasts child murderers and the literal scum beneath my bootheel
>>
>>8718196
>I have wide shoulders which are 17" bicacromial
H O N
>>
>>8717507
You don't like him anymore?

Why do you even care about what counts as trans? My memory is getting worse so I have trouble remembering right, but weren't you always insisting that femgen was mtf (hons)?

It's funny because the cypro was making my psoraisis worse. So i pretty much stopped meds, idk what will happen from nothing. Or if there was anything to lose.
>>
Idc if he's trutrans or not but he's very cute.
>>
>>8720077
Also, I don't know why I'm still so sickly jealous of him. Maybe because I used to look super andro when younger so its seeing everyone else having what should be mine
>>
>>8720128
You still look andro, but you're delusional so you'll ignore that.
>>
>>8722947
Much less than I did as a teen. And also my skin is falling off.
>>
File: 1482758662011.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482758662011.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>8717319
T doesn't work the same on everyone, there was a guy in our very general that didn't pass after 3 years

Transmen tend (keyword) to grow more hair than cis men, but it's not a rule and of course he fucking shaves if he wants to look like a femboy

>>8719037
>You can't even see the roots. He doesn't shave, it's at minimum waxing or laser and electrolysis.
You're saying this like waxing is something incredibly hard or uncommon
Photoshop is also a thing and of course he's a blonde
Of all effects of T hair is perhaps the easiest to counter yet you use it as a main argument
>>
>>8723736
You're still andro dude. Just about everyone looks better in their teens but that doesn't mean you look bad.
>>
>>8717378
Aren't they just your regular female uke-boi cosplayer?

And that's barely a new thing, at least not in the cosplay community.

Also, labeling yourself as a member of any kind community/ group of people that are perceived as non-mainsteam is a "thing" among tumblr users (whether it be the use of special ngc pronouns/ mental disorders/etc.). Not saying that's the case for every single person on that platform, but sometimes it's kind of suspicoius how many blogs of people you see that identify als ftm but also say their into guys like to wear dresses and overall reject the idea to live as a man in the open?

Which is all fine and dandy if that's what they're into but I can't help but feel it's a fad? (Not that my opinon has any importance whatsoever.)
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.