[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misogyny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: mercy.jpg (45KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
mercy.jpg
45KB, 700x396px
Gay men are misogynists because they reject women's bodies and focus only on the needs of male bodies, but the worse is their refusal of the male role, tens of thousands of years of evolution dictate that the role of males is to protect and provide for females, even at the cost of their health and lives, gay men deny protection and resources to women and this shows the hidden misoyny in their thinking.

Trans women are even worse, not only they refuse to protect and provide for women, they actually steal resources from females by infiltrating their space. Both of these groups exhibit extreme levels of male privilege and comtempt for women because they just won't protect and provide for women.
>>
File: 1501494059654.png (446KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501494059654.png
446KB, 2518x1024px
i know right wtf.. like i dont believe gay guys how could they not want to fuck girls? Makes no sense. Even straight girls lez out all the time and snuggle.
>>
File: IMG_5059.gif (995KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5059.gif
995KB, 500x208px
>>8715055
It's why I love being gay

I don't have to filter myself for my partner
We can be misogynists together
>>
>>8715055
Women also reject other women's bodies.
>>
>this obvious bait
It's like you're not even trying anymore
>>
>>8715055
I wish there was a way being trans could be even more anti-woman.
>>
File: 1502365684933.jpg (9KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
1502365684933.jpg
9KB, 269x187px
>>8715055
>>
>tfw bi but want to be gay

anyone else feel this way? Women suck so much in terms of relationships (great as friends) but I love big tits and asses too much god damn it
>>
>>8715615
feelin ya
>>
>>8715615
You don't deserve to be gay. You'll have to settle with a tranny.
>>
>>8715615
I know the feel. You need to find a bisexual woman you can just bang with no strings attached. It's worked well for me multiple times.
>>
Gay guys need to get over their penis fetish. Many claim to be feminist, well if they're so feminist, they can start having sex with women, have children, and use their ample disposable income to help raise them.
>>
>>8715708
but expensive watches rock too hard
>>
File: mercy-devil-overwatch-960x544.jpg (122KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
mercy-devil-overwatch-960x544.jpg
122KB, 960x544px
>>8715055
Keep Mercy off of your TERF filth
>>
>>8715055
Can I not protect my sister or my mother instead or do we all have to fuck something to care about it
>>
File: laff_is_laff_nana_nanana.png (6KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
laff_is_laff_nana_nanana.png
6KB, 333x293px
Of course gay men are mysogynists. The reason we turned gay is because we realized men were vastly superior.
>>
>>8715055

Yes I'm definitely privileged in my suffering.

Womyn isn't a protected class.

Nether are men.

See everyone as your equals.
>>
File: laughing-men.jpg (57KB, 422x280px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-men.jpg
57KB, 422x280px
>>8715055
>>
>>8717063
This, without the jew undertone
>>
>>8715708
The state should make a law stating every gay man must give at least half of their money to women to provide for them and fulfill their biology-given gender role.
>>
>>8717243
Yea I kinda wish I used a different pic
>>
>>8717669
There already is such a law, it's called men paying almost all tax and women being the recipients of almost all government spending.
>>
>>8715055
>homosexuality & transsexuality = Misogyny
...is this ironic?? This better be an ironic meme because it is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>8718021
>...is this ironic??
OP might be ironic but there are actual females who think like that.
>>
>>8715055
>We see a man named Monroe being served by eight big, well hung, long dicked black negroes. They have instructions not to touch each other, while I recognize one from a movie where a pink man fucked his beautiful black ass. So they fuck him, and for finale he is double fucked, by two long, big dicks, and drenced in black sperm.

>Oh, my.

>The Blacks look like rough trade, and are supposed to be heterosexuals, as they do not suck cock. But strangely eat his ass, but I guess an ass is not a sexual organ.

>Its a fantasy and quite harmless, yet its ethnographical and has to be understood in context.
>The superior pink man is ravaged by inferior Black studs.
>>
>>8715111
Can someone make/find a gay equivalent to this?
>>
>>8718353
this, we need one
>>
>>8715055
As a gay man. One of my fantasies is to protect a cute girl. Have her look up to me, think I'm awesome. Never be mean to her. She'd want me but she could never have me because she's not a man. I'd kiss her once or twice just to make her feel special and than let her go.
>>
>>8715964
/thread
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.