[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1502529250503.jpg (79KB, 564x729px) Image search: [Google]
1502529250503.jpg
79KB, 564x729px
how to find a bf as a twinkhon?

I'm not ugly but I definitely don't pass
my body has the classic twinkhon look of male skeleton with female secondary sex characteristics (small puffy conetits, soft skin, roundish thighs, etc)

a cis girl in my chemistry class who is only 1 year older than me is getting married in a month and it's really got me thinking of how tired I am of being alone :(
I've never been in a real romantic relationship before, only FWB-situations with close male friends

I want to fall in love with someone so badly :(
>>
be yourself.

then be a better version of yourself.

repeat

I'm not talking about physical attractiveness, since love is never based on that

be better

stop being self-absorbed to the point of stagnation

you don't need love to get through the day, you're just obsessed with your own fantasies of love and addicted to them in a way that displaces your ability to deal with real issues you need to confront in reality

you're an adult now

before you're a man or a woman you're an adult and you need to start taking responsibility for things even if there's no apparent reward because things will get worse if you don't.
>>
>>8714930
What are your standards for a boyfriend?
>>
>>8714945
I have been working on a better version of myself
overall I haven't felt this happy in years
I'm so much more comfortable with my body now, I've never felt like I've been capable of a relationship before

>>8715135
not obese and is nice to me
>>
>>8715181
If you were local I would meet with you.
>>
>>8714930
>male skeleton with female secondary sex characteristics (small puffy conetits, soft skin, roundish thighs, etc)

sploosh
>>
>>8715253
2 hours north of Chicago

>>8715428
>sploosh
what does this mean?
>>
>>8715181
That's very good for you. The loneliness you feel is normal and something the vast majority of people feel, even those who are fucking married so don't listen to that. There's nothing wrong with pursuing a relationship at any given time if you need affection, which most people do but won't be conscious of. You're just aware of it. That advice given to you only works for people who are fine conforming to their life situation, and you clearly aren't because you don't feel quite right, which demonstrates you're sensitive. This isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>8715437
it means they find that sexually attractive
>>
>>8715437
I live in Tennessee.
>>
>>8715577
well thanks
it feels like a whole world of possibilities is opening up for me, the idea of being in a relationship feels so new and exciting
>>
>>8714930
The Cis girl is a basic bitch with no aspirations and probably ugly af if she wants to be attached to one man at such a young age
>>
>>8717527
maybe she loves him and has no interest in multiple partners anon
>>
>>8717527
she's 24 and i'm 23
she's taking organic chemistry so she can go to med school after having already graduated with a bachelor's in business
she's crazy organized, very smart and a really hard worker, and is quite pretty

so...no

>>8716812
:(
>>
>>8714930
I'm also a twinkhon, had the same situation pretty much, eventually my best friend started to grow real fond of me and I grew more confident about showing my love for him, nothing official but I definitely feel loved when I'm with him and he treats me how I like. It's enough to satisfy my new need for love from taking hrt
>>
>>8717527
>basic bitch
>ugly af
you sound bitter
>>
>>8717810
is it mostly sexual or mostly like cuddling stuff?

I had something similar pre-hrt where I would crossdress and suck my friends dick
I developed feelings for him and it sadly hurt our friendship although we still talk
>>
>>8717831
Mostly cuddling(for now), I don't crossdress for him but he doesn't mind spooning in bed, kissing, massages, etc. At first it made our friendship kind of weird but we pushed through and we're closer than ever, recently hes started to get on top of me/hold me down and act out some sexual things, which I love, no actual sex though, he's 'straight' and I don't want to push him because I'm content with our relationship where it is
>>
>>8717879
wow that sounds great, I'm jealous

I love the idea of my femininity being attractive to men and being something they want to be close to and snuggle with
it sounds like you're definitely making a good choice to not push things, thats probably a really nice comfortable spot for a friendship to be in
>>
>>8717879
>and act out some sexual things
Tell!
>>
>>8717965
Oh, nothing much really, just like rubbing his dick on me, choking and dirty talk, fondling my boy tits, mock penetration, spanking
>>
>>8718009
hot desu
i'm surprised that it hasn't led to something outright sexual yet
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.