[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: RXKxkv3.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
RXKxkv3.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
>Be me
>21, MtF, just started HRT 6 weeks ago
>No irl friends because recluse
>One really good online friend
>Decide to be a brave girl and tell him I'm trans
>He calls me a disgusting mentally ill faggot and goes offline
>When I wake up the next day he's removed / blocked me on everything
>We were friends for 3 years and played together most days

I can't stop crying about it, is this how everyone is going to react?
>>
He's not your friend if he lets a /pol/ mentality destroy a 3 year old friendship. I came out to my (mostly) straight friend after 2 years and now on the 3rd year we're a couple.
>>
>>8714882
no, maybe it impacted him a lot because you spend three years being friends and he recently found out that you were not at all what you said you were, maybe after some time he changes his mind and messages you again
>>
>>8714882
I recommend courage and virtue to guide you through dark times desu

it's not about feeling better and receiving love and pleasure, it's about doing the right thing and being loved because of who you are

you're self absorbed in a bad way, it's not about your goals or dreams or what you can do, it's all about what you get with you, that's why your friendship can't sustain this kind of moral conflict, there isn't any greater substance to your existence to overcome it as a priority.

become a greater person if you want to be loved
>>
>>8714893
You learn a lot by how someone reacts. if they don't apologize soon after then you know they're not the type that is going to be very accepting. why hang with someone you know isn't fully okay with who you are?
>>
>>8714919
What makes you think you're any better
>>
>>8714923
he doesn't, that's why he wants to drag others down to his level
>>
>>8714918
you are completely right, in my comment I said if HE messaged him maybe thing can work out if not simply continue with your life OP >>8714882 there is no need to humiliate yourself messaging him, he is the one who should feel bad for doing that to you
>>8714919
If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all
>>
>>8714970
>mentally stable
>spamming macros on the gay board all day long about dick surgery

Maybe tranny isn't what's fucked up about you, but boy I tell you something's wrong there.
>>
>>8714970
Psst... being so upset about other people's life choices (especially ones like this that don't affect you at all) that you spend your free time trolling message boards isn't super mentally stable.
>>
>>8714970
Tranny isn't even tip of the iceberg normie. Try bipolar mania for a little while and see how much you'll wish you were just crossdressing instead.
>>
File: 1500664497328.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500664497328.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>8714882
You need to forget about the ones that hate you. The more you care, the more power you give them. Be a strong girl and fight though the hard times.
>>
>>8714970
I'm trans and mentally stable. Zero mood or anxiety issues, no personality disorder, just trans. It's a medical condition, you mouth-breather; it doesn't require you to be unstable to have it.
>>
File: 1501494245213.png (177KB, 1257x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1501494245213.png
177KB, 1257x1202px
>>8714882
why not spend your time learning a skill or trading crypto and trying to better your life instead of shitposting on 4chan?
>>
>>8714882
lol
>>
File: 9083549.png (1MB, 1280x1428px) Image search: [Google]
9083549.png
1MB, 1280x1428px
>>8714882
It was all your fault that it was a surprise to them, all of my /pol/ and /int/ friends told me that they already knew (which I already knew) and support me.

Obviously your friends are going to keep seeing you as a man if you were and are one
>>
>>8714970
> Mentally stable
> Gets his jollies by insulting trans people on a gay board on 4chan
Sounds about right
>>
>>8714882
no
>>
>>8714970
>Pshh... Hehe yeah retards of course I'm mentally stable, unlike you dumb trannies!
*scratches beard rash under neckbeard*
>Obviously I'm totally mentally health, I just spend my free time on anonymous imageboards insulting and harassing people instead of socializing like a normal human being. Pffttt... Dumb trannies!!1!
>>
I'll be your friend, fuck it.
>>
>>8715354
>*scratches beard rash under neckbeard*

heh, i just did that
>>
>>8714882
What happend to people who killed themselves rather than talking about killing thenselves ? Are they all dead ?
>>
>>8714882
you didnt lose much - he was never your friend
sadly, most people have prejudice but in my experience they just treat us as weirdos but dont hate

>>8714890
>tfw no chaser friend to become your husbando
>>
>>8715176
>trannies post on /int/ too
No place is safe from you
>>
Dude, go outside.
get a job, talk to people, do anything. be a weirdo, people are used to it by now
>lisasimpson.gif

just stop being a shut in. who enables this? how can you live without being a part of society? fucking go talk to one person per day, add another person every week. soon you will be a member of the community. learn social mores, learn social graces, learn to interact, just do it
>>
>MtF
>recluse
>on 4chan
>gets called disgusting

wow snowflake
>>
>>8714882
hey you, answer
>>
>>8714893
This. If you want friends don't fucking lie to them about what you are.
>>
>>8715176
>/pol/
>support
That's a good one
>>
>>8714882
I can't understand the mindset of someone who would spend that much time with someone and then be willing to destroy the friendship instantly just because of finding out about the trans thing. Like, you know them for three years, you obviously like them. How the hell does finding out they're trans change your mind?
>>
>>8716127
It's called being a rational human being who doesn't tolerate degeneracy. If I found out one of my friends was a tranny, they'd be dead to me.
>>
>>8715630
Not her but I hate society and don't want to integrate. I feel a lot better alone but still desperatley crave human contact. Shits fucked.
>>
>>8714882
You see, I had a lot of these. Friends of 3 years half of which ostracized me because I was trans. They bring it up much more than I do, ironically the meanest one is closet trans and used to be super nice, and stopped talking to me shortly after I started dating someone and became really bitter about anything remotely LGBT. The second oldest says that he simply can't understand it because he's too old, despite the oldest person having a decade on him being 100% okay with it and actually really supportive.
I guess the best thing I got out of it was my boyfriend who is probably the best person who I could have as emotional support since he's really strong and rational.
>>
File: edg.jpg (35KB, 947x507px) Image search: [Google]
edg.jpg
35KB, 947x507px
>>8716149
The ironic thing is that most people wouldnt tolerate YOUR degenerate attitudes towards people. YOU would be first to get gassed in a fascist society because discrimination is viewed as anti-social and the extremist point of view in today's society, BUT you wouldnt know that because you never leave your computer screen and dont talk to anybody the one or two times a week you leave your dungeon to get more ready made meals from fred meyer.
>>
File: fweepp.jpg (28KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
fweepp.jpg
28KB, 480x640px
>>8714882
The thing about online friends and even relationships started by online dating is the old phrase "easy come easy go." A person is much more likely to just erase you out of their lives if they think you are disposable like most things in the digital world. Theyve done studies on it but im too lazy to find them but I looked them up when my tinder gf broke up with me suddenly.

Also the nice thing about online friends is that they really are replaceable lol and you can meet more people online if you want.
>>
>>8717015
All of the straight "friends" I ever had did the same thing to me irl. So did my "family." It has nothing to do with online interactions changing things, there are online straight friends who will do anything to keep worshipping other straight assholes clean with their tongues virtually online. It has to do with Christianity/Muslimness/Jewishdom/whatever other straight disease that is always behind utterly worthless straight behavior.
>>
>>8714882
I came out to my current partner technically before we started dating although I probably wasn't as clear as I should have been. She knew I had an interest in feminine things and she was okay with me doing her hair or shopping with her, she didn't exactly expect me to actually transition though.

We dated for a year and a half before I started to crack and transitioning followed soon afterward; we talked it through. At first she was really hesitant and uncertain, she liked the look of me as a guy.

Anyway, we're well into our fifth year and she loves me now more than ever. She even said the other day (while we were looking back at old photos) "I'm so glad you transitioned, you look really pretty now! I didn't think I'd like it anywhere near as much as I do." I still don't pass btw, but I do look a lot better.

Point is, one day you'll find someone who accepts you and loves you for who you are.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.