[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ Last one 404'd and no new thread addition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 32

File: 1501977136465.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
1501977136465.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY
>>
First for Ralox-Bica question.

Do the mental effects of higher estrogen kick in similar to taking E and AA? Or does the higher T negate mental effect changes?
>>
File: 1146.jpg (47KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1146.jpg
47KB, 500x280px
Should I continue taking my progesterone with my cypro or I don't need it?
>>
>>8714675
Should i expect things to be a little crazy due to hormonal changes in the first week or month?
>>
>>8714682
seconding this. I haven't noticed anything, but I haven't even had a month with them.
>>
>>8714838
It helps to take prog with cypro if you're at the lower dosages. At 25 or 50mg it's not as important though
>>
>>8715019
I'm taking 25 mg.
>>
Can someone please help me with hairloss?

I've been on bica/progynova for 8 months and it looks like I'm still in the process of losing hair.

What should I do?

Can anyone recommend a place to order generic Proscar/finaesteride?

Any advice is appreciated.
>>
I'm starting progesterone and I'm wondering how long I should expect to take it? I don't plan on taking it long-term, and am mostly interested in breast development.

>>8714906
Yes. The first few weeks on an AA I noticed lethargy and clear-headedness. After starting estrogen you'll get mood swings, be a lot more emotional in general, and probably cry for no real reason. This will take a while to stabilize, probably two to three months.
>>
>>8715092
You could just use lower dosages probably. Cypro and spiro are actually both progestogenic but supplementing prog can help a bit. It's kind of anecdotal about how much it actually helps though.
>>
>>8715151
Progesterone only helps a little with breast development, after you've hit tanner 3 or 4.
>>
Asking again if anyone has info about taking ipriflavone with mtf hrt
>>
>>8715118
I take bica, estrofem, fin and Duta and I've been having great progress in hair regrowth. I buy my fin and everything else on inhouse.
>>
So, i'll probably have to remove my wisdom wisdom tooth until the end of the year. The thing is, i'll start hrt soon (cypro+e).

Do i need to tell the dentist because of the meds i'll need to take and all? I can't come out until i'm independent
>>
>>8714682
Bump because nobody seems to know the answer to this.
>>
Is it normal to notice gynocomastia after only a few days? I'm thrilled
>>
>>8715215
That's where I'm at. I've been on HRT for a couple years, and I'm somewhere in between 3 and 4. I just wanted to know how long I should expect to wait before results and when I can expect to stop using it.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 443x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 443x543px
If I'm taking raloxifene for more femboy aesthetics how what dosage should I take amd how often?
>>
>>8715929
Can't say for sure. But mine should be here in a day or two and I plan on taking 60mg a day along with 25mg cypro until I'm out of cypro, then get bica as a replacement.
>>
>>8715929

Enjoy your conetits, femboy.
>>
So I'm wondering..does antone know about the daily hormonerythm? When is the best time to take cypro and estro? I read somewhere that the production of T is highest between 6 and 8 am in the morning, would that be the best time to wake up and take them then?
>>
does anyone know how hrt affects the eyes? My eyes are kinda deepset and it makes them looks really small.
>>
Does HRT do anything to reduce body hair or at least slow up the growth? I'm getting really tired of having to shave my torso and legs constantly because my hair is really thick and dark.
>>
>>8718715
It mostly just slows growth and may turn a few terminal hairs back to vellus if it's been recent growth, but mostly just slows growth.
I'd recommend trying out waxing and epilating. It will help in the longterm of reducing growth the more it damages follicles over time.
>>
>>8717105
Cyproterone has a long half-life so the time of day you take it is irrelevant. Estrogen is complicated because the amount produced is tied to the menstral cycle. Estrogen levels are naturally higher in the morning and the drop in levels at night functions as a que for the body to produce more. However because you lack ovaries this is impossible (though yes your adrenal glands can make a negligible amount). As such I would think it would be best to take estrogen at night if your goal is to mimic natural production. However I don't know at what rate estrogen is metabolized when taken orally so I cannot say for sure. It may be the case that it is rapidly metabolized and if that is the case you would have to take it in the middle of the night to have your levels peak in the morning.
>>
>>8718715
I have been taking high does vcypro for a few months now and have since tapered down to 25mg. I'm nearly 25 and my pubic hair has started to revert back. I shave once a month now down there because it grows very slowly, the hairs are thin, and my croth is actually bald in some spots. Yes. Bald in some spots. It may help body hair reduction for you as well. Keep in mind I was on 150mg for 1 full week. then 100mg for a month or so. Then 50mg, and now 25mg. Depending if ralox lowers my T even more I may go down to 12.5 to save monies. Hope this helps.
>>
>>8714682
>>8714983
>>8715753
og serm shill here.
from my experience - ok i'm gonna need to diary this shit in more detail.

if anyone even remembers me, you might remember how i was on estro+degarelix last year until my degarelix script was discontinued because of concerns about my heart which have since been further investigated and resolved. i haven't been able to get a degarelix script again though, and i ran out of my estradiol but still had a stockpile of bica and ralox so i actually put the combo i shilled to the test properly (this was after landing myself in hospital after a failed attempt at physical self castration).

the psychological effects of bica+ralox are negligible compared to estro+degarelix. i can't tell whether it's because of the lack of significant estrogen, or because bica doesn't do a good enough job of keeping T off the brain. for qualitative reasons i find hard to describe, i think it's a combination of both.

i recommended bica because it's easier to obtain and more affordable than GnRH agonists/antagonists, it's generally preferred over spiro, and it doesn't carry the same health risks and irreversible damage to fertility associated with cypro. i recommended it specifically for femboys who i assumed wouldn't be dysphoric and therefore could deal with the psychological effects of T still. although maybe a lot of femboys are in denial, i dunno. for dysphoric people, i don't think bica is effective enough.

as for raloxifene, i'm impressed by how effectively it combats breast development, which is great for anyone trying to HRT to stop further masculinization, without fully feminizing in that respect (ie femboys and srsly repressed people). however, regardless of the AA used, i don't think it's the best idea to only take ralox. a small dose of estrogen would probably massively help, and i should've stocked up on more honestly.
>>
>>8719040
(continued)
the bica+ralox combination, again partly because of how bica blocks androgen receptors, and partly because i wasn't also low-dosing estrogen of any kind, was causing me serious hot flashes. i'd even break out in a sweat if i walked at any more than a relaxed pace.

anyway, w/e. taking me off degarelix was one of the most harmful things those doctors ever did to me. it derailed me. i lost all direction, optimism and hope. haven't been able to deal with life since. i'm basically drifting through life with no purpose as a shut-in until i gain the impetus to get it over with and kms.
>>
>>8717095
they won't get conetits with raloxifene. that's the entire point of raloxifene.

>>8715929
i was taking 60mg daily. the dose shouldn't be too high, as it was the dosage used in this study
http://www.bmj.com/rapid-response/2011/10/30/treatment-gynaecomastia-raloxifene
nor, from experience, is 60mg too low. it was effective enough at preventing the gyno that was previously setting in with bica alone through it blocking androgen receptors and some of those androgens converting to estrogens.
>>
File: cypro effects.png (4MB, 2000x1368px) Image search: [Google]
cypro effects.png
4MB, 2000x1368px
>>8719014
>>8718715

As you can see cypro is VERY effective. At least in my case..
>>
>>8719040
>>8719057

Damn dude. I mean thanks for all the good info but I've been under the impression that Bica+Ralox would cause some slight feminization physically. Mentally that's cool since I want to be a femboy anyway and T doesn't hurt me, but I thought combining Bica+Ralox would raise estrogen a significant amount. Did you feel any physical changes on the combo? Fat redist? Skin, hair changes?
>>
>>8719104
*slaps dat dadbelly*
>>
>>8719152
i was definitely getting natural conversion of androgens to estrogens on bica.
>Did you feel any physical changes on the combo? Fat redist? Skin, hair changes?
it's hard to tell because i'd got a lot of it from degarelix+estro, then backpedaled when my prescription was cancelled, but not all the way, and then got on the bica+ralox. ummm, i'm sure you do get some fat redistribution with the combo, softening of features etc, but not nearly as much or as quickly as with a proper hrt stack with estrogen. again that's another reason why i recommend low-dosing estrogen with bica+ralox now, and try and find the sweet spot for estrogen where it doesn't over-ride ralox in terms of gyno.
hair is probably the most frustrating thing, and again i don't know if that's because of the AA, or because of the lack of estrogen, or a combination of the two. i found it extremely easy to keep on top of body hair on degarelix+estro, it hasn't been the same since.
so i think the take-home points are
1) if you're gonna do bica+ralox, also take a low dose of estrogen if you can
2) think hard on what you want to achieve, and the suitability of bica as an AA. if you want more feminization than the combo will give you, are you really just a femboy?
i don't wanna recommend cypro+ralox+estro, it could be a bad combo, unfortunately, meds like degarelix are expensive and hard to get.
the main strength of bica+ralox is first and foremost in halting further masculinization. feminization is less pronounced than with proper hrt stacks, and kinda secondary, and if you need more than that to achieve femboy aesthetics (which some people can achieve with no hrt), then you might have to accept your lot in life.
>>
>>8719170
...My belly isnt in that lmao
>>
>>8719220
the picture looks like a fat hairy belly, what is it supposed to be?
>>
>>8719203
Shit mayne thanks for the honest answers and quick reply. I just started browsing the board and as soon as I started this gen started slowing down and I have so many questions! And I'm concerned a lot with scalp hair as opposed to body hair. I'm experiencing something like diffuse thinning probably from lack of T and was hoping Bica+Ralox would give me enough estrogen to be a dominant hormone. And I have considered taking low dose E with this stack... Just don't know how I'm gonna explain that to the lady friend as I tell her everything and she's already asked if I'm trans once lmao!!! I'm not btw. Just want to be a cute boy but my time is running out and my hair is also really holding me back being all diffuse and dry no matter how much I no poo, or condition or supplement caffiene conditioners.

Moral of the story, I would love to be a thin boy with some distinctly feminine features and a rounder face with no tittays. But I'm willing to try what I can and take what I can get out of it. Thanks for the info/advice and for bumping the gen friend.
>>
>>8719258
My crotch lmao. Both pics. I'm down 11 lbs man... lol. Gotta get to 150 for femboi status weight.
>>
>>8719260
>I'm experiencing something like diffuse thinning probably from lack of T and was hoping Bica+Ralox would give me enough estrogen to be a dominant hormone.
given I experienced hot flashes like I never got on the degarelix+estro, and the possibility that I've had slight diffuse thinning too on and off, I don't think the converted estrogen from the bica is enough.
so yeah. probably need to supplement it.
>>
>>8719270
Oh! I can confirm hair loss there for me too, currently 21 been on cypro+e for about 1.5 months, my 'happy trail' hair that had started coming in since I was 18 has receded to below my pants waist line, pubic hair looks like it's thinning out in spots
>>
>>8719152
>feel any physical changes on the combo? Fat redist? Skin, hair changes?
different anon, but my skin is a lot softer now. That's all I've noticed so far in the couple of weeks I've taken bica and ralox.
>>8719040
thanks for info
>>
>>8719278
Fuuuuuuuck.. Not awesome. Well I'll try a couple things different. 30mg Ralox to hopefully allow more estrogen receptor action while I monitor my tits. Also I ordered two sizes of dermarollers and minoxidil generic for 6 months. If the thinning gets worse or my tits get milky-er I'll just tell my girl I need to try one last thing (E). If she understands I'll bump ralox up to full dose and take low dose E. Probably 1mg daily and then to 2mg if I don't see any results.
>>
>>8719300
>30mg Ralox to hopefully allow more estrogen receptor action while I monitor my tits.
they bind to different sites on estrogen receptors. they don't compete.
>>
>>8719315
Hmmm.. Well I still have the other 2 options so we'll see tomorrow when everything arrives the same day lol.
>>
Does anyone have a good resource for finding places that will do blood work without a doctor's order?
>>
>>8719315
The whole point of ralox is to compete with estrogen. It is supposed to have higher binding affinity at the breast than estradiol has and it has equal affinity for ERa and ERb
>>
>>8719340
Check the mtfgen
>>
>>8719340
If you're in the US privatemdlabs.com works.
>>
File: Resized952017072895111814(1).jpg (311KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
Resized952017072895111814(1).jpg
311KB, 1512x2016px
>>8714675
Hello /LGBT/, MTF here, for the last few monthes i was on spironolactone for my T blocker, to make a long story short i got pretty sick from it and my doctor 1 1/2 weeks ago switched me to 8mg of estrodial and 5mg of finasteride, will this regimen be effective on my physic and hormones or should i consider bico? if so how much is it with regular insurance.

(Btw 20 years old, 145 weight, 5"6 if that helps)

Thanks!
>>
I wanna kill myself. It's just second month and I already can see the ">" in my nipples my boobs are growing this is too fast please don't boob on me now I'm too skinny to say it's just manboobs I'm gonna be a hon and everyone's going to know ;(
>>
>>8719288
>>8719104
I wonder if this will work for me. My sister had minor hirsuitism and had to get treated but I know cypro is used for hirsuitism. I think I might just be screwed though. My sister had to get tons of electrolysis..
>>
>>8720550
Good luck, future me.
>>
>>8720399
The estradiol by itself will downregulate lh and fsh, lowering testosterone but i think you still should take a small amount of cypro, something like 12.5mg
>>
Is there a "safe" range of Estrogen where i'll not be too low to have problems like ostheoporosis/depression, but at the same time i'll not experience fast feminization?

Let's say i'm a femboy that don't have access to Ralox/Bica, but i want to go on hrt and not be 100% feminized or at least make it happen slower than if i were on full E dose? (All of this combined with Cypro)
>>
>>8720871
You could try AAs+phytoestrogens similar to what menopausal women use for osteoporosis
>>
>>8714675
HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING
> Have friend who is 16
> on estradiol and spiro for about 3-4 months
>only just now fucking finding out about the bone problems and depression etc
>Not very sure on weather to be a femboy or full trap
> he enjoys both very much
> He is only just now finding out about dick shrinkage and extremely puffy nipples as well, he also would still very prefer to have a sex drive
>he is 5'5" and 110lbs, pretty feminine looking and could most likely pass
> again 16 years

What the actual fuck should my friend do? He has never felt more lost and depressed before and he thought going on hrt would make him be a pretty girl and he would never be happier. Now he is constantly worried about what he should do before it's too late.
> please help my friend he wants to die.
>>
File: 1500814825364.png (87KB, 407x402px) Image search: [Google]
1500814825364.png
87KB, 407x402px
>>8720956
First, your friend is really dumb to do something like that at 16. If he was considering this because he's trans, ok, but based on being a femboy/trap? That's dumb.

But anyway, your friend should consider his options. He should think if he's trans or just a femboy. If he wants to age with T or E. If he can deal with the side-effects taking hrt etc.

>In the case he wants to be a femboy
Switch to Bicalutamide + Raloxifene. They'll (probably) keep his dick function and prevent boobs.

>In the case he's(she's?) trans and wants to transition to a girl (may require him to think about this for some time)
Unless he lives in US, switch to cypro and keep the E.

>If he ultimately don't care about aging as a man and getting hairy/buff or things like that
Tell him to stop hrt.
>>
>>8721018
>First, your friend is really dumb to do something like that at 16. If he was considering this because he's trans, ok, but based on being a femboy/trap? That's dumb.
Well he had thought it would make him happy because he envies females and their lifestyles etc. He was encouraged by friends and parent to go on it because he would pass and he didn't give it much thought

>If he wants to age with T or E
He would definitely not want to age with T

>Switch to Bicalutamide + Raloxifene. They'll (probably) keep his dick function and prevent boobs
What are those two medications? Also what do you mean by *probably*? Also what is the difference between cypro and sprio?

Thank you for helping my friend is very scared and dumb.
>>
>>8720956
I'm glad I kept my dumb ass in /v/ when I was 16 and never wandered into /lgbt/ or I probably would've been in the same situation as your friend.
>>8721035
Not that anon, but I'll try to help a bit. I won't go into depth because most of what you're looking for is in the OP.
>What are those two medications?
Bica is an AA and ralox is a SERM. I'm pretty sure the op in either here or /femgen/ has more complete info on them, but basically bica doesn't kill your dick as much as other AAs and ralox is selective.
>Also what do you mean by *probably*?
No drug is 100% effective for 100% of the population. Ralox is pretty unresearched as far as hrt goes, as well.
>Also what is the difference between cypro and sprio?
Honestly, I'm uneducated in this because I'm just a lowly bica femboy, but it's my understanding that cypro is stronger and generally preferred but it's not approved by the FDA. Once again, check the op for the full explanations.
>>
File: shinooahiragiwall727.jpg (28KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
shinooahiragiwall727.jpg
28KB, 300x460px
>>8721035
Based on the first part of your post, MAYBE your friend is trans? He needs to think about it, but i know how confused someone is when young, because i was in the exactly same situation. I choose to wait and now, at 18, i'm browsing this place again and looking for the final decision.

But people can try to push your friend into this and that's not my intention, it's just obvious that he needs to think about this deeply. If he got parental approvation, that's 50% of the problems solved.

>What are those two medications? Also what do you mean by *probably*?
Bicalutamide, spiro and cypro are AA's (see the chart in OP).

>Spiro is a diuretic, doesn't really attacks T production but blocks it and it's effective with E.
>Cypro is a really strong AA (not available on US unless you order it oversea) that blocks T AND lowers it. After some months/years it kills your balls by chemical castration. Only for mtfs.
>Bicalutamide is another AA, best choice for femboys, it doesn't lower t but it blocks its effects. With bica you have less chances of side effects like gynecomastia or depression BUT you can't track it on blood tests. By probably, i mean that most of the femboys don't experience Erectile dysfunction while on bica. Most of them. If you're unlucky, there's nothing to be done.

Raloxifene is a SERM. Commonly used by femboys because it lowers breast tissue activity or something like that, resulting in no/minimal boob growth. Some say it can be dangerous long term, after all it's a cancer medicine under research.

Sorry, i don't have scientific articles right now because i'm posting from my phone, but you may find discussions about this in the past /hrtgens/ (OP forgot to put the number but i think they discussed it in hrtgen 041 or 042).

>Thank you for helping my friend is very scared and dumb.
Np i was in the same situation before. I need to sleep now but i can help your friend tomorrow if he got more questions. Good luck.
>>
Does anyone have much experience with E patches? What size/dosage patch would be equivalent to 1 and 2mg of E daily?

I'm listening to OG serm shill here, and considering adding a small dose estradiol, but concerned with liver being on bica + ralox.
>>
File: 1491083844931.jpg (89KB, 603x783px) Image search: [Google]
1491083844931.jpg
89KB, 603x783px
Is buying pills online without a prescription in the US 1. Possible and 2. Illegal, and if it is, how can you avoid getting busted?
>>
>>8718778
Yeah but i'm using gynakodin/Estradiol Gel c: i think it goes rather quickly into the bloodstream..
Thank you for the answer!
>>
>>8721603
1 yes
2 yes

get them delivered to the local police station, legally cops cant arrest themselves
>>
>>8715529
do you take avodart or the other stuff for dutasteride on inhouse? I wish it wasn't so expensive ;~; bica made my hair loss worse so I'm going to take dutasteride (already on finasteride)
>>8719278
for me bica worsened my hair loss, I read an anon on here talk about how it does this because it raises T and therefore DHT production
I'm a cismale and just trying to regrow hair, I'm young and have diffuse thinning too, it really sucks
>>
File: part_1.png (352KB, 1047x1032px) Image search: [Google]
part_1.png
352KB, 1047x1032px
I have an endocrinologist appointment on September 8th and I am suppose to do another blood test a week before. My levels are near female ranges without T-blockers. I still have nipple sensitivity and I think I maybe starting to develop breasts, but I cannot be sure. When should I start to see them come to fruition?

These were the results of my last lab test from a few months ago. I am scared that my levels might have spiked up for whatever reason despite continuing to apply the patch every week. Am I worrying too much?
>>
File: part_2.png (882KB, 1800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
part_2.png
882KB, 1800x1028px
>>8721747
Here is part two of my lab results which covers my testosterone levels. Before you ask, no, I did not have an orchiectomy performed.
>>
will i still be able to get hard enough to fuck someone on cypro and e? i know that sounds AGP but i'm asking cus partner
>>
>>8721625
what's diffuse?
you should consider a hair prosthesis and trying RU58841 for regrowth
>>
Are you supposed to start cypro and estrofem together?
>>
If ive been taking cypro for a month, and sprino for 14months prior, how long would it take for me to maintain an erection if i stopped?
>>
>>8722185
Normally yes.

Stage III here, how are my chances of regaining normal hairline on cypro e and avodart?
>>
>>8722269
I'd like to know too, I'm stage 2 I think. My natural widows peak has turned into an upside down U with a little tuft projecting forward but I still have the sharps of my temples. They're fading though..
>>
>>8722179
I'm on 1 month and I never get fully hard, I can get decently hard but it's still pliable and if I stop stimulating it for a few seconds it'll go mostly soft very quickly
>>
>>8722269
>>8722305
I started cypro+e on like stage 1.5, I can see hairs appearing where I had none/very thin and it's been about 1.5 months, I'm not on avodart though. Stage 3 looks pretty bad, I wouldn't expect too much growth
>>
I've been reading some stuff, how important is it to check your blood tests and stuff before starting?

I'm a pretty healthy 19 year old guy (pretty overweight though)
>>
>>8722323
Are you on E too?
Do the girls who can stay hard and probably create all the AGP memes take Spiro or something lighter?
>>
>>8722688
50mg cypro, 4mg E
>Do the girls who can stay hard and probably create all the AGP memes take Spiro or something lighter?
no clue, I'm one of those trannies that became extremely attracted to men on hrt, maybe that's related to cypro, so I guess you should try spiro if you still want to fuck people with your dick and not be a girl
>>
If I'm worred about permenant effects, should I use spiro instead of cypro until I'm 'sure'?
I'm pretty sure this is right, but it might be easier to sell the idea of self-medication to my doctor if there are less irreversible effects.
>>
QHI is out of estrofem, what do? Don't think I can afford to get it from Inhouse this month if it's more expensive than QHI
>>
>>8722269
Add microneedling and minoxidil and it'll probably come back. My temples regrew quite quickly and I was around a 2, still had lots of vellus hair there though
>>
>>8722992
Well your doctor shouldn't care either way. Even if you tell your doctor you're doing meth it's their job to make sure you're healthy not punish you.
Spiro is more reversible than cypro just because spiro has no direct testicular effects. Estrogen will still cause atrophy and obviously being low T for extended periods causes atrophy.
If you're at the point where you're ready for hrt I wouldn't worry so much about reversibility. Do what you think is right and don't fixate on exit plans so much. Hrt won't ruin your life even if you grow big tits and end up with shrivelled balls, there's ftms and detransitioners with srs that are in worse shape
>>
>>8723135
Elleste Solo
>>
What realistic expectations should I have on my shoulders, will hrt reduce their size at all?

t. 19.5 inch shoulders
>>
>>8723451
Shoulders are there to stay I'm afraid
>>
File: sad wrench.gif (50KB, 412x200px) Image search: [Google]
sad wrench.gif
50KB, 412x200px
>>8723489
>tfw I'm 6'2, 20" shoulders, size 13 mens shoes, and have a fucking ridiculous 25.5" head
>no amount of hormones would ever fix my horrifyingly massive skeleton
>>
>>8720284
I notice that there isn't anything about scheduling during checkout. Does it give you a code or something to schedule through the individual lab?
>>
>order hormones from inhouse like always
>they've come in exactly 10 days the last 3 times
>ordered on the 4th, it's the 14th today
>no hormones in my mailbox
I had planned to run out of meds today, pick up my box in the mail and be set for tomorrow, I'm freaking out I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, will I be fine on just cypro for a day or two since I still have some of that left? Or did I get fucked by customs, should I reorder ASAP?
>>
>>8723552
You schedule through the individual lab. The nearest place to me is a LabCorp facility, so I use them and make an appointment on their website. If memory serves the requisitions are good for six months.
>>
>don't want to be male
>don't want to be a tranny outcast, either, though
>start bica and ralox
>kinda want to entertain the idea of going full tranny now
ralox is a gateway drug
>>8723578
You'll be fine, anon. A lot of transgirls have to get off their meds for a bit for things like surgery. I'd wait until it's been like 14 days before panicking. Order sooner next time.
>>
>am male
>low energy
>pretty sure the ol' coal burner is shutting down
>trying to get HRT for testosterone

Anyone had experience with this?
>>
>>8723612
It works if you're low-test, but I don't understand why you're posting this in the tranny hive and not /adv/.
>>
>>8722182
>what's diffuse?
hair loss everywhere on scalp
>prosthesis
too expensive and invasive
>RU58841
I'll look into it
>>
File: 1460413281624.jpg (28KB, 317x320px) Image search: [Google]
1460413281624.jpg
28KB, 317x320px
>>8721168
Currently my friend is about 4 months on Estrodiol and spiro. He already has small breats/gyno and puffy nipples, a more feminine face and staying hard is much harder. Size has also gone down as well.
>he very much likes dressing like a female and having long hair, being one as well.
>he is very stuck on weather to switch medications because of the erectile dysfunction.
>he also enjoys being a femboy but he would still love to pass as a female and have a female body.

Do most femboys go on bica and e? Would this still cause fat distribution? What differences would being on bica instead of spiro be?

>would a good idea be going on bica and e until adult and seeing what he would like to do from there? He is very scared of each medication because of the harmful side effects and he would still like a working penis that isnt 2 inches.
>He already has an endocrinologist and insurance that covers the meds
Sorry for replying so late his dumbass slept all day on accident.
>>
>>8724641
bica+e would still cause stuff like ED and testicular atrophy due to the estrogen.
Bica really just helps preserve fertility, it still can cause ED and breast growth, especially with estrogen.
>>
Wait so, I want to go on hormones enough to look good in girlmode, but still stay closeted and not look too weird in guymode, plus I really want to keep my sex drive and dick working.

Point being, is there a way where you're not gonna develop breasts, but other than that fat redistribution will happen? Having more girlish fat distribution is probably my #1 thing I want in hormones, along with less bodyhair, but I'd kind of prefer not getting tits. Sensitive/puffy nipples or even very small tits would honestly be fine, I just don't want something that's super obvious. But I'm not sure, I feel like breast growth might be inherently tied to fat redistribution.
>>
>>8724669
How likely is ED? Is the only difference between bica instead of spiro just no fat distribution? My friend wouldn't mind having breasts as he could just hide them when in boymode. He would be happy as a trap or femboy but he very much wants his dick to work.
He feels very much like this guy:
>>8724681
>>
>>8722269
>>8721747 and >>8721753 here and I think I am too far gone. I might be in stage VI though there was minor hair growth from being on E so I might be around stage V.

Also, bump for answers to my two posts above.
>>
>>8724691
bica+e would basically be identical to spiro+e. Neither affects your testicles. Bica still blocks androgen receptors which causes ED in some cases though.
I'm not sure what the exact percentage is though. Many people don't get ED even on cypro.

Inevitably if you're on bica+e for a long enough time the estrogen would downregulate T to normal female range most likely. That's kind of why people use SERMs, but there's no real research on bica+SERMs for long-term usage, it's all anecdotal since that particular combo is not beneficial to either mtf's or menopausal women so there's no research on it.
>>
Can you take both SERMs and estrogen at the same time?
>>
>>8724713
So are you saying my friend should just stay on spiro but be a femboy regardless? His biggest problem is just deciding weather to be a femboy or trap. Also, how likely is getting osteoporosis on sprio? Can it still happen while on bica?
>>
>>8724740
>weather to be a femboy or trap.
From the perspective of hormones, how are these different? Wouldn't you want the same physical results?
>>
>>8724740
Yeah osteoporosis will happen on any AA if you don't have any sex hormones. You'll also get the usual effects like brain fog, depression, lethargy, etc. on all AAs assuming you don't take sex hormones.

You could try bica+ralox rather than using estrogen, but whether or not SERMs are capable of entirely preventing complete neurodegeneration isn't quite known. They do seem to have actions within the brain but it's not 100% investigated yet. Many studies on post-menopausal women with breast cancer risk use SERMs+estrogen to make up for that since SERMs aren't fully researched.
>>
How to tell if hairloss is from too much E, does it look different?
I never had a problem with hair loss but noticed some signs after doubling my E dose 2 months ago
>>
File: 1458279109157.jpg (45KB, 719x683px) Image search: [Google]
1458279109157.jpg
45KB, 719x683px
>>8724764
Man life fucking sucks he just wants to be a cute boy or a trap he doesn't want to constantly have joint pain and a non working dick. Why does this have to be so confusing and shitty. But aging as a man would be awful.
Does osteoporosis happen to all mtf's or femboys on bica?
>what are SERMs even?
>>
Not going to bother reading all of this crap. Can anyone tell me how much estradiol valerate I should be injecting, and how often?
>>
>>8724814
Osteoporosis will occur after a few years of having no sex hormones, it's a gradual process that weakens bones over time.

SERMs are things like raloxifene and tamoxifen. They're breast cancer drugs but they're also used by post-menopausal women as an alternative to estradiol or in addition to estradiol if they are at risk of breast cancer. They block estrogen's effects at the breast so boob growth will be quite a bit less (though many people still get some growth).
They are getting quite a bit of research lately and raloxifene at least seems to at least be pretty safe. Some of the biggest issues is that SERMs don't have equal binding affinity or activity throughout the body so there's been more research into whether it can actually replace estradiol for things like maintaining neural function because typically post-menopausal women that don't take HRT tend to get stuff like dementia more often and sooner than those on HRT. It's not fully known whether SERMs can 100% replace estradiol yet, but it seems promising.
>>
>>8724824
Well you can inject estradiol valerate of course, but it's not commonly done.
I can't find very much info on dosages for it. I found a few studies that did intramuscular estradiol valerate but they used a trickle injection that injected it consistently over the entire day and it was a study done on monkeys. They were using 0.015mg/day but the monkeys were 8-9kg, so probably for humans you'd want around 0.1mg/day for ~50kg.
>>
>>8724972
>Osteoporosis will occur after a few years of having no sex hormones, it's a gradual process that weakens bones over time.
Well if you're on AA's and E will this happen?

Also raloxifene sounds interesting but I barely know anything about it, how often do Mtf's or femboys use it? (or SERMs in general)
>>
>>8722323
that sounds amazing desu... cant wait 2 have a non functional penis
>>
>>8725026
No you won't get osteoporosis as long as you have either male-range T or female-range E.

Mtf's don't use SERMs usually, unless maybe in really rare cases that they have breast cancer risk, but I haven't met anyone that has had that issue.
I really don't know how often femboys use it, the whole femboy thing is like half-memes on this board and most are just closeted mtf's or are actual mtf's and are just messing with people to trick them into going on hormones lol
>>
im interested in spiro, I know most of the details and risks but my plans are unconventional, I wanna see if anyone thinks this is a bad idea

I'm basically enby with dysphoria, but I'd never pass as a girl. I don't mind identifying as a boy, but bulking up scares me a lot.
I'm 21 now, 5'11 and 135lbs
my plan was to get on a consistant dose of spiro, but stay above female T range, I wonder if this would work for slowing the bulking up.
if not, I've also considered bica, but it's less appealing to me because tits and ralox is still a bit sketchy
>>
>>8725070
You'll still get tits on spiro.
Cis men with normal male-range T that end up with high estrogen get gyno. It really doesn't take much to give you boobs.
>>
>>8725033
SO basically, If my friend is either on bica+e or spiro+e he will still have a possible chance of ED and it'll be much harder to get hard.
>bica+e will still keep him feminine with small breasts but no fat distribution.
>spiro+e will do the generic mtf symptoms

Is there any way he can still be extremely feminine but with a working dick still?
>>
>>8725081
Cis men who get fat end up with gyno. It's really, really easy to give yourself tits and much harder to get rid of them again.
>>
>>8725109
bica+e causes fat redistribution just the same as anything else.
Inevitably bica+e is identical to spiro+e. You might have higher T at first while on bica but if you're taking E it will downregulate T to the point of female range in the long run.
The only thing I've heard not causing great fat redistribution is bica+SERMs. But bica+E is perfectly fine, lots of mtf's use that combo and it's perfectly fine for transitioning and you'll get the normal effects.

No matter what screwing with your hormones will cause sexual dysfunction, it's more of a matter of to what degree. Bica+raloxifene will probably cause the least dysfunction but you'll probably still get some since you're blocking androgen receptors still.
A lot of times it's simply reduced libido though, not necessarily ED. But if you're taking estrogen you will go sterile. I believe SERMs also cause sterility. Bica and spiro on their own won't cause sterility very fast, but you cannot use AAs long term without sex hormones.
>>
>>8725135
So why do femboys even take bica+e?
Should my friend just stay on spiro and e then?
>>
>>8725179
Because they got rused into thinking they could keep their balls with bica
>>
>>8725183
kek.
He doesn't care about being sterile, he cares much more about keeping his dick working and not a strange 3 inch semi soft thing for the rest of his life.
He is currently dating a cis girl so that is why he is so worried
>(yes yes he knows he should think more about himself which he is trying to do, most likely they will break up for this reason and he will just date men)
Still, shit sucks man.
>>
>>8725179
The "femboy" combo is usually bica+raloxifene. Which probably still causes some ED and probably testicular atrophy in the long run.
But even then most of femgen just takes cypro+e and lives with tits

Even bica on its own makes no promises of keeping erectile function. It is used in prostate cancer because it keeps you from going sterile for quite a long time and doesn't atrophy your testes very much on its own
Adding estrogen will give the same effects as any other hrt combo though since estrogen atrophies testes and reduces T.
>>
Hey, sorry to ask again, all this stuff is really helpful for me, but this has been bugging me, is there any situation where you can still get good fat redistribution, but not grow tits? Or is developing breasts just part of fat redistribution? And if it is possible for fat redistribution without tits, how?
>>
>>8725212
I believe that this can happen with serms + bica but it's unhealthy in the long term.
>>
File: 62840885_p0.jpg (140KB, 1111x1096px) Image search: [Google]
62840885_p0.jpg
140KB, 1111x1096px
I'm 3 months on HRT and I can't tell if my hormones are even working anymore. The only two changes I've had since taking Cypro(50mg)+Estrofem(2mg) is that my libido is lower (Sexual desires come once a month as opposed to every few days now; But lately it's been back every week or so) and my nipples feel like they have something under them (Developing buds); They get puffy only sometimes (When in the shower and randomly? Why does this happen? They look like guy nipples and then suddenly they just puff up and become perky puffy)

I was told cyproterone would kill my dick and balls, but my erections are as usual (Though hurting more when getting erections-- I can still maintain and ejaculate-- but I ejaculate nothing (Also taking Dutasteride which could just be this since it lowers ejaculatory volume as well)) when I heard erections become much harder to acquire and maintain, it seems normal to me.

I'll be going for a hormone test soon but it really seems as though nothing's really happening anymore.
>>
File: 1457475257212.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1457475257212.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>8725195
Okay. Thank you for all of the help anon.
>I think what my friend is going to do is stay on spiro and e for awhile longer and see what he'll do from there.

He is still beyond lost but this is probably his best option.
>>
File: 1502060108942.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502060108942.png
602KB, 963x720px
I want to try hrt to see if thats what i want because i can't deal with the agonizing pain of aging as a male anymore. What is the difference between taking cypro and spiro in this case?

Cypro have potential permanent effects but i have no interest in girls and i don't want kids so besides ED/infertility, what's the difference for a ""trial run""?

I can deal with depression too because i already have it, unless cypro makes it WAY worse and indulce some kind of aphaty and suicidal impulses...
>>
>>8721747
>>8721753
>>8724697

Bump for responses.
>>
>>8725645
Cypro makes depression much worse, yes.
It's also heavy on the liver so you'll wind up dying earlier if you don't be careful.
>>
>>8723519
bica and be a femboy. Plenty of tall fem boys looking for even taller ones.
>>
Hi
Im german and i want hrt.(mtf)
Problem is when i do it myself insurance might wont pay for it later, and a psychotherapist ia far away, like an hour.

Can any german help me? Should i buy it online? Im scared it mightbbe too expensive and it wont get paid later and the zoll doesnt approve it.
>>
>>8725694
Just bumping for responses.
>>
>>8726137
tell them you are transitioning so your syrian muslim boyfriend wont be considered gay, they will have to pay for it or they will be racist islamophobes
>>
>>8726161
Gtfo
>>
>>8722323
im 6 months and i can still get pretty fkn hard

WHY

i mean my cum is super clear and theres barely any of it and my balls have shrunk and i got frigging B cups but still why????? IT SUCKS
>>
>inhouse pharmacy only accepts bitcoin

Is this for real?
>>
>>8726274
They also take e-check, unless that changed in the last 2 weeks.
>>
File: lmaooo.png (9KB, 946x171px) Image search: [Google]
lmaooo.png
9KB, 946x171px
>>8726287
Do they send confirmation emails?

I checked out as a guest and it seemed to be fine, but I have no indication of the orders status. IT could have fallen through for all I can tell.

They sure as hell took the bitcoin, though. Guess we'll see.
>>
>>8726292
Yup I get both order confirmation and shipping confirmation emails. How long have you been waiting for?
>>
>>8726301
I ordered yesterday, when I saw no email I sent them a ticket last night, haven't heard from them yet.

I'll give it a few days but my hopes are low desu.
>>
>>8726147
Just bumping in hopes of responses to my posts.
>>
>>8726137
Pls someone send a real response
>>
>>8721747
ideally for complete testosterone suppression you want LH and FSH to be less than 1. It is possible to have complete suppression from just estrogen and no anti androgen, It looks like your estrogen level is on the way to being high enough to suppress T on its own, i would say give it 2-3 months before you increase your estrogen dose. Taking blockers might not be necessary at all if your estrogen is slightly higher, though it might put you at ease if you take something dedicated to blocking T.

>>8721603
Order from one of the sites in the OP, Importing class C drugs is not a criminal offense as long as your supply inst a massive amount, and you dont intend to sell them.

>>8721592
Your liver will be fine if you take sublingual E or injections

>>8726137
buying online until you can get a legit prescription is your best option. Have a look at the sites in the op and see if they ship to germany. i think qhi might but i'm not sure
>>
>>8725352
Breast growth can take a while and it tends to happen in fits and starts, sounds like you're budding at least.

Losing erections is a meme desu, I'm one year on cypro and I can still get them with effort, ejaculate is down to nothing though. Testicle shrinkage has been minimal, and I know my levels are fine since I have regular tests.

Honestly most of the changes are reaaaaally slow, you just have to wait it out, my breast development wasn't noticeable until month 6 or so.
>>
>>8726523
Thats why i want a german becaude you only think but dont know.
I dont want ti buy it and then it gets confiscated by zoll
>>
>>8726630
>you only think but dont know.
damn
>>
>>8726635
When im asking for a german who knows it i dont want someone from ooga booga or france which think they might deliver and it could work
>>
>>8726523
for taking estrogen only, could that be an option for someone with normal male T ranges?
I'm trying to find out if that would be a good alternative to an AA, or how long it would take high estrogen to sterilize. not concerned about sexual dysfunction as much as going infertile. would it cause an increase in T if used like that?
I think using supplemented T results in higher estrogen over time, so I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>8726137
Wenn dir eine Stunde fahren zu weit ist dann meinst du es auch nicht wirklich ernst.
>>
File: hitelr color.jpg (159KB, 1179x1219px) Image search: [Google]
hitelr color.jpg
159KB, 1179x1219px
Tell me why I shouldn't fucking kill myself right now and end my suffering, will HRT end the depression or make it worse?
>>
>>8726772
It will make it worse. Do it. You don't deserve to live.
>>
>>8726722
I know, anon. I just thought that particular blurb was pretty funny. Sorry that I'm not of use
>>
>>8726772
if you pass it'll get better otherwise suicide is probably the way to go
>>
>>8726772
it'll make it worse at first but you'll have hope for the future
>>
File: hrt.png (246KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
hrt.png
246KB, 600x449px
Trying again because my previous question received an inadequate response. Thanks anon, I'm sure you meant well.
How much Estradiol Valerate should I be injecting and how often?
Background info for the nosy: I am currently prescribed 10mg IM every 7 days. Is this enough, because I feel like I need more. I weigh 150 lbs. Yes I take my AA's.
Attached photo of a cute anime to get your attention.
>>
>>8725193
Dude we know it's you holy shit lel. Every time I read "my friend" i wanna choke you with cypro.
>>
I'm currently on 100mg spiro and my T is somewhere in the middle of the female range.
However, I experience a noticeable fatigue and sleepiness. It's probably due to my antipsychotic, but maybe spiro plays a role too.
Would switching to bica be worth it? If I do, what dose should I pick?
>>
>>8727497
when do you take your estrogen?
>>
>>8727529
50mg in the morning, 50mg in the evening.
>>
>>8727533
Oh, wait. You asked about estrogen.
2mg in the morning, 2mg in the evening then. Progynova.
>>
>>8726741
Doch is es.
>>
Can someone recomend me a better place for help
>>
>>8727537
take your estrogen at night, I used to do morning and afternoon and I'd be sleepy all day, I switched to evening(4-5pm) and right before bed(10-11pm) and I stopped being sleepy during the day
>>
>>8727539
Wo ist denn das Problem eine Stunde mit dem
Zug oder dem Auto zu fahren?
>>
How many hours after a dose of estrogen should I have my blood test? Currently I've been taking it 12h after my last dose, just before my new dose. Is this the correct way or should I do it in some other way?
>>
>>8727682
I'm pretty sure that doesn't matter.
>>
>>8727682

uh any hour would do it doesn't matter
>>
>>8727697
>>8727699
Wouldn't taking blood test just after / only few hours after a dose screw up the results, showing it far higher?
>>
>>8727682
that is the correct way to do it, just before your next dose
>>
>>8726947
this, all the times he accidentally wrote me and I, just to have to retype it into he and my friend
>>
>>8727780
Yes. The main thing is be consistent with your testing.
If you do different times throughout the day make sure you note it because it's an exponential decay from the peak and you can't really predict "where you are" without doing at least 3 different testing times in the same day to plot the graph, but you can at least guesstimate as long as you know your dosing times
>>
>>8727814
Glad to hear it
>>8727831
Do you mean by "where you are" that does my dosage fit the recommended 150-250pg/ml? Should my E levels hit that even 12h after a dose or is that for the peak?
>>
>>8723151
Do you know what mm is best for stretch marks for microneedling?
>>8723409
Where can I get that and how good is it?
>>
>>8724634
PUs are no more than 200 and you can cut as you wish to mold whatever hairline you want
>>
>>8724669
>>8724713
what's the dope on bica? i heard an anon in this thread or another say it made their MPB worse
>>
>>8727842
Your peak should be like 800-1500pg/mL depending on dosage and baseline is taken 30mins before next dosage. Your baseline doesn't have to be top of the range for females but it should be somewhere in female range, usually the low end though so you get less side effects the rest of the day while your levels are higher. So like anywhere from 50-250pg/mL is fine. You can go lower if you're finding you're getting hot flashes and such after taking your estrogen. Your baseline is the lowest you'll be at during the day so being low is not necessarily a bad thing if you're seeing negative side effects at your peak.
>>
Can you still fuck someone on cypro and estrogen?
>>8724713
>Many people don't get ED even on cypro.
Really?
>>
>>8727908
Alright. I had 30pg/ml with 4mg progynova, tested just before my morning dose. Now I've changed to zumenon 4mg that I can take sublingually so I'm hoping my baseline for that will be nearer to 50-100. If I want to test my peak levels for zumenon, when should I take my blood test? 1 hour, 2 hours after a dose?
>>
>>8727946
Yeah usually between 1-3 hours in, tough to get it perfect.
It's usually not a huge deal since as long as you know your baseline you know that the rest of your day you are above that
>>
File: 1500935479240.jpg (50KB, 273x272px) Image search: [Google]
1500935479240.jpg
50KB, 273x272px
I was taking estrofem orally because it worked better for me that way but I just bought the generic version this time and these pills don't seem to have that smooth film on them like the brand name estrofem, does that mean they'll work more poorly through digestion?
>>
File: 1423111769578.jpg (7KB, 275x297px) Image search: [Google]
1423111769578.jpg
7KB, 275x297px
>>8726947
>>8727820
>My friend would rather not be banned, so he has me, an 18 year old, do it.
>>
I think bica and ralox increased my libido... I never cared or wanted a partner until now. I've been jacking off more frequently, too.
you ruined me, /hrtgen/
>>
>>8728547
How's it affected your dick?
>>
>>8728547

it's probably your body trying to fight the E to not lose their balls
>>
>>8727614
Denk mal nach :)
>>
File: tumblr_ol88k4aJrP1re6nxeo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1000x1569px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol88k4aJrP1re6nxeo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1000x1569px
>6 foot 7 and 25
>thinking about starting hrt
>half Brazilian so I have a good figure, wide hips and big butt at 22 BMI
>have gyno while being a healthy weight already so I think my tits would grow large
>still 6 foot 7 and 25
>think I'll never be able to pass because of my height
>don't have any friends or interest in having any kind of relationship anyway
what should I do, /HRTgen/? I've been debating it for months.
>>
>>8729042

Do what it makes you feel right in this planet, you will never pass with that height though do not fool yourself.
>>
>>8729042
femboyism can solve some disphoria. do what makes you like ur body, dont care about what others will think
>>
>>8729108
>>8729139
thanks. Say if after 3 years of HRT if I bound my breasts and presented as male would I still look like a freak?
>>
>>8729160
i mean yeah, but you might not cry when you see your body anymore. if you could hide breasts its not gonna be a big deal, at 25 not much else will change espically in just 3 years
>>
>>8729042
if you already have a large ass and wide hips, and some breast growth too, why not go for it?
>>
File: Honeyview_P_20170207_111915 (2).jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Honeyview_P_20170207_111915 (2).jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>>8729217
I'm worried that a future, more mature me will regret pursuing something that I might see then as a fetish, that damages my chances of meeting and marrying a normal woman. I dunno, though. I haven't been interested in relationships for a long time because my parents made fun of what little attempts at relationships I had as a child endlessly even to this day. I'm not sure if I'll ever be interested in having one again.

I can already crossdress like this in private which is entertaining for photos at least (2 bras + 1 sock in each cup)
>>
>>8728842
i haven't even been on it for long, but my semen looks really watery. orgasms are pretty much the same.
>>
>>8729042
>6 ft 7
My fetish. If I wasn't married already I'd rape you like an animal.
>>
>>8729271
6' 7"
transbian
oh i get it now
i don't think you will regret it, it will make life hard though, espically when you are in a third world country.
>>
>>8729042
>>8729271
>Half brazilian
But are you in brazil?

I'd say go for it but if you're in brazil fucking take care and consider the place you live. This place is awful.
>>
>>8729295
I'm in Canada
>>
>>8729340
then go for it. You will catch bi guys if ur scared about that, unless your really just transbian in that case >>>/agpgen/
>>
>>8729271
Aw, that's cute. I'm not as tall as you, but based on that pic and what you've said you definitely pass a lot better than I do, or at least look better.
>>
>>8729356
I'm not interested in having any relationships of any kind with another person. I'm happy having a tulpa and masturbating.
>>
>>8729282
Any effects on scalp hair? Either regrowth or loss
>>
>>8729750
no and no. once again, though, I haven't been on the drugs for long. Like not even a month yet.
>>
This is probably a really really stupid question, but if I want to be able to get hard/horny while on hormones, would using like, viagra be at all possible? Does it not work, or does it screw up HRT, or is it a dangerous combination?
>>
>>8729655
you will once on hrt lol
>>
Anyone else get really gassy on HRT
i shaved my ass to so now its loud
>inb4 stinky trannies comments
>>
which is more likely to cause hair loss-
100mg spiro daily
or 25mg bica
this is probably the last issue preventing me from starting hrt
that and I wonder how long until you go infertile after adding estrogen. without E I have a decent idea
>>
>>8714675
I cant pass as fem at all so I dont wear female clothes in public, but im going to start taking hormones at the start of college. Should I expect problems transitioning through college.
>>
>>8730156
Probably something to due with the way the hormones affect, and interact with the gastrointestinal tract and it's bacteria. I could be wrong, but I would expect it to stop after your body normalizes on the new hormone regimen, and everything readjusts accordingly.
>>
>>8730168
Well on its own 25mg bica is not enough to compete with dht and since bica increases T and DHT you'll get faster MPB. You need around 100-150mg to compete with dht.
But with estrogen you should be fine since it will downregulate T. You can also add fina to be sure.
But at the same time using AAs without hormones will cause generalized thinning all over the scalp. With hormones you'll be fine though.
>>
>>8730200
hmmm i want to know this too, starting hrt soon and starting college in 2 weeks. I hope i can keep boymode until the end.
>>
>>8730352
But it can be good to transition before graduating. That's what I did. That way your diploma and all your records are in your new name, and you don't have to go back and try to change them later.
If you end up passable it would be pretty hard to stay boymode all the through anyway I think.
>>
>>8730355
>If you end up passable it would be pretty hard to stay boymode all the through anyway I think.
I dunno, if cis girls can often pass for boys with some work, I feel like a transgirl, even a passing one, definitely could.
>>
>>8720897
Thanks, i'll research about this. Do you know if this kind of treatment is expensive or maybe cheaper than estrogen pills? Cost is somewhat a problem...
>>
>>8730359
>with some work
why would you work to stay boymode instead of working to pass? makes no sense
>>
>>8730378
Generic estradiol pills are as cheap as you're going to get, at least in the US. 90 2 mg pills for $10 at WalMart.
>>
>>8730394
I'm not the original person from this conversaton, so my situation's a bit different, but the ideal would be being in a state where with the right clothes, hair, makeup, I pass/look good in girlmode, and ideally even look feminine naked, but be able to stay passing in guymode for a lot of my day-to-day life.

I care a lot more about my appearance in girlmode, but for the near future it is absolutely in no way viable for me to come out of full time transition, I have to stay in guymode for a lot of stuff.

I don't care if I look good or not in guymode, just so long as I pass. Conversely, with my build passing in girlmode is pretty much hopeless, but I want to look good at the very least. And hopefully when I move and get to a new living situation I may be able to transition full time and leave boymode basically forever.

So, do HRT, maybe even do certain, specific cosmetic surgery stuff, and shave/have makeup and all that stuff for girlmode, but still be able to, with the right clothes/hair/voice/maybe even subtle makeup, still pass in guymode.
>>
>>8721625
I take duprost for my duta. Sorry for late reply.
>>
>>8726523
How long do you think it'll be before I start seeing things like hips and breasts develop?

I'm nervous that the pork and beef I ate over the past three months fucked up the results above. Is that possible?
>>
>>8730200
>>8730352
last semester in college by the end I had been on hrt for about 2 months, felt like some of my classmates were starting to stare at me in the hallway while waiting for classes to start. Could have been my imagination but that's my experience, starting a new semester in a couple week, we'll see what happens.

Also, not my personal experience, but in highschool there was a tranny kid, tall as fuck, big feet, big shoulders; my group of friends pointed him out in a crowd because he looked so weird and androgynous, he must've been only a few months on hrt then, eventually he started to look like a girl though and we didn't notice him much anymore
>>
>>8730378
It can be really cheap if you buy the powdered extracts from a bulk supplier and make your own pills. Buying them from a drug store is quite expensive though.
>>
Where can i get bloodwork done in Norway? Specifically trondelag.
>>
>>8731403
Also, does the customs confiscate packages from qhi?
>>
>>8730291
I get the impression that bica + E would
sterilize just as soon as spiro + E, maybe save a few months or something but not worth the added risk of hair loss.
taking estrogen on its own, is growing more interesting to me, would it still cut T to some degree even without AAs>?
I am less worried about getting feminization as I am slowing masculinization. I'm at the age where T is about to start having the worst effects, likely within this year
>>
>>8731010
>tall as fuck
>big feet
>big shoulders
>started to look like a girl
???
>>
>>8731449
With the right proportions, you might just look like some amazonian, so long as you're also strong
>>
>>8731449
they may have has those masculine features but it seems to get to a point where despite that it feels weird calling them a male
>>
is hrt supposed to make your muscles hurt? last week it was my legs occasionally achey, today my forearm is killing me for seemingly no reason
>>
>>8731596
I haven't heard of it before, but it makes sense. low T/high E makes your muscles get weaker, and the same activities that you normally do could be more difficult, and making your muscles sore.
>>
>>8731596
If you're on spiro it can make your legs ache
Also inactivity if you're a NEET
>>
>>8731605
>>8731610
I'm on cypro, I literally just play videogames all day and take a 30 minute walk every night, am I gonna end up with twig arms?
>>
>>8731403
>>8731410
Just ask your doctor. Specify exactly what you want to test
QHI is ignored by customs (in my personal experience)
>>
Is there anything that can activate femboy aesthetics but not kill my dick?
>>
I was a little skeptic when my endo told me I could stop taking cypro and just keep the patches, but it seems to be working? E was 205 pg/ml and T was 30 ng/dl in latest blood test.

Does this mean I should just stay as it is?
>>
>>8731750
how long have you been taking cypro
>>
What does Raloxifene? People are talking about it like it acts like estrogen but I though it just reduced gyno.
>>
>>8731771
I was on cypro for 3-ish months and had been on Spiro for 5 months before that. T was in female range around third month or so
>>
>>8731436
Yes you can take estrogen by itself. It will downregulate T production a fair bit on its own. Historically AAs were not used in trans care until around the 90s. They simply used higher dosages of E or just simply waited.
Over time having high E will result in some atrophy and given enough time you'll end up at female range T. You might need more blood tests to get dosages correct though.
>>
>>8732319
If I want more feminine fat distribution, but also want to keep my dick working, would just taking estrogen without a blocker be a good way to go?

I also really want reduced bodyhair, but I can shave in a pinch if you really need a blocker for a big difference there.
>>
>>8732319
High E also comes with significant thrombosis risk which is why we stopped using such treatments to chemically castrate.
>>
>>8732360
I don't think anything is guaranteed to keep your dick working.
Even on bica+serms there's still sexual dysfunction usually. Maybe just reduced libido though

The only way you can maintain complete sexual function is to have normal male range hormones. If you deviate from there you'll get side effects. If you want to try out the femboy memes bica+serms is what they all use and "supposedly" get feminized without side effects, although I think that's mostly just people lying considering most people in femgen take regular hrt.
>>
>>8732391
I think it depends on how sexually functional you were beforehand, too. Many trannies who never or barely ever use their dick anyway will have greater sexual dysfunction side effects compared to me who jerks off four times a day.
>>
>>8732391
Alright. In general I've accepted that some dysfunction will occur, I'd just like to keep it minimal.

The only thing I really really want is fat redistribution, things like nicer skin and body hair removal are also great, but the main thing is fat redistribution.

Also, I asked this before, and like I said then it's probably a really really stupid question, but would it be possible to take a viagra to be hard/jack off while on HRT? I don't know if it wouldn't work or if it would screw up HRT or if there would be potential medical risks with that. For all I know viagra is basically just a booster shot of T, which would be bad.
>>
>>8732415
Viagra does not impact testosterone
>>
>>8732426
So could I take one and get hard/jack off while on HRT, if HRT is giving me ED?
>>
>>8732444
Many trannies end up doing this.

Be wary, though, for long term viagra/cialis will fuck your blood pressure.
>>
>>8732415
You can try viagra. Some people say it works.
But actually I don't believe HRT causes any changes in your bodies nitric oxide signalling which is how viagra functions so I'm not sure how well it works. Both men and women use NO signalling for sexual arousal so as far as I am aware estrogen should not change that.

There are other methods though. Penile injection therapy injects certain drugs which can force erections, this is commonly used in porn studios apparently. There's also stuff like penis pumps perhaps
>>
My weight is somewhere between 110-120 lbs, and I have no money. What's the lowest dose of cypro that would still kill my balls? Would 25mg do it? I plan to take cypro alone for a few months, then lower the dose and add estrogen.
>>
>>8732449
>>8732450
Fuck, awesome. Okay, nice that actually makes me a lot more comfortable with the idea of going on HRT.

In general too I have a super high libido. Or my dick does at least, I get hard constantly. I don't even have to be horny, certain temperatures and postures just make my dick hard all the time. I don't always, but if I choose to, I can masturbate a shitton in one day too. If what >>8732407 says is true that should help a lot as well.

But so you guys reccomend bica+serms then? How's that with breast growth?
>>
What's the best way to go about legally getting hrt in a reasonable amount of time if I've never talked to a therapist/psychiatrist and I don't even have a family doctor. I know of informed consent but I'm having trouble finding specific places or people that do that. I'm in Canada if that makes any difference.
>>
>>8732469
Well if it's an option for you and money is tight try 12.5mg with E rather than cypro alone. You may not end up with super low T but I think it's better than cypro alone and you'll inevitably get to female range T over a few months of that if it doesn't do it right away
>>
>>8732487
I was told by someone here that in Canada, informed consent is done everywhere. So the best application would be to self-med and go to any gp and tell them that you're self-medding and it would be a lot safer to have an official prescription. If they don't want to take the risk of having you as their patient because they aren't comfortable enough, then find another gp and rinse and repeat. But I'm pretty sure you could find a trans specialized gp/doctor somewhere near you or just a informed consent clinic specified for hrt. Also, are you in montreal by any chance? If so I could tell you where you could go.
>>
anybody tried the Estradiol Valerate Injection 200mg/5mL they have now on inhouse? Im currently taking 6mg estrofem every day. And ive been wanting to take injections because everybody always says they are the best. How good are injections like this?
>>
>>8732670
does it come with the serenges?
>>
>>8732709
Idk, haven't ordered them. Wanted to check here first before I drop $400 on a vial.
>>
>>8732744
jesus thats a lot. idk, i dont think its too much better, it wouldnt make the difference between passing and not, maybe just quicker.
>>
File: 1492907338055.jpg (539KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492907338055.jpg
539KB, 1280x720px
Following the OP guide, using QHI...
Progynova is the only available E, coming with 84 2mg pills; so split in half for the first month, then two pills a day for 30 + 27 days total.
Spiro just comes with 28 100mg pills, so 14 days worth per unit?
>>
>>8732798
dont do spiro do cypro, around 50mg for a while then when your balls look really small think about reducing the dosage
take 2mg a day for around a month then up to 4mg daily with meals/food at THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY. once you get to 2mg take one in morning/ lunch depending on if you eat breakfast, and one at night with food. For progy dont bother with sublingual.
Don't drink, smoke or do drugs that are taxing on your body until you lower the cypro dose.
take hella b12 vitimins
get bloods ASAP
>>
>>8732647
I'm in Toronto unfortunately, it would have been really helpful to know exactly where to go.

Is self meddling before asking for a prescription a crucial step to be taken seriously? I've considered doing it for a while now, but I'm too scared to buy pills and having them caught by customs. Also worried about immediate health risks like allergies, but that's a chance I'd be willing to take.

If I don't self med before asking a go for a prescription I'm not sure they'd take me seriously. I feel like they'd just gatekeep me or refer to me a psychiatrist and put me on a wait list for 6+ months. But if it's possible to just find a go and ask for it based on informed consent maybe that would work? I'm not too certain.
>>
>>8732987
I don't remember where I saw this, but there was a list of doctors that do HRT in Canada, and Toronto has a lot of them.

The whole thing with getting shit seized by customs is that it's not going to get you in trouble, since HRT is legal. Even if it was illegal, all that would happen is that your money is lost. You should try to find these lists of doctors.
>>
>>8732987
>I'm in Toronto unfortunately
Go look up Uncle Blanchie lol.
>>
how badly does being a bit underweight hurt your progress? i'm 5'7" and around 110 lbs
>>
>>8733154
It could be good to add a little bit of weight. The fat should go to the right places.
>>
>>8733143
>tfw ywn get gender therapy from the master himself
>>
>>8733154
get on hrt and get female levels then start gaining. It likely you will even if you dont want to however
>>
>>8733208
not her, but if I'm overweight, not obese but sort of chubby/bulky, I should lose the weight first, then go on hrt, and gain it back? Or should I go on HRT, try and lose weight while on hrt, then gain it back? I know it takes a while for fat distribution to come in right?
>>
>>8733168
ty, I'll try. I'm terrible at gaining weight though, have always been skinny.

>>8733208
I am on hormones, levels are good. Have been around 105 to 115 since I started, which was like 9 months ago
>>
Just reached two weeks of 100mg Spiro / 2mg Progynova. Is it normal to see zero effects whatsoever? I assume it is (low-ish dose + little time), but I'm still getting nervous. Raising to 4mg at the end of the month.

What were the very first signs you noticed early on?
>>
>>8733335
2 weeks and no effects? Maybe because I use cypro but my skin was completely clear at 2 weeks and other people noticed, maybe your skin was already clear though so idk. You should notice breast growth in a week or two
>>
>>8732987
Any GP in Canada can do informed consent, we don't have specific clinics here.
>>
>>8732319
downregulating T is all I really care about. I'm most likely going to try this soon even if just a low dose, not trying for fat redistibution or anything of that sort, and I don't mind loss of libido and all that as long as the risk of going sterile is not too great.
(I know it probably is, but low dose spiro is my only other option realistically.)
>>
>>8733615
Sterility can be reversed somewhat even after a long time on HRT. You can go on testosterone replacement if your testes are atrophied too much and that should give enough sperm to do in vitro fertilization.
>>
File: wojak_unhappy.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_unhappy.png
43KB, 542x602px
>tfw 2 months without weed

Life's so boring without weed I quit when started HRT because you fags told me to not smoke I've been looking for other drugs but can't find any or it's too expensive to get. I have like 150gr of weed that I can't touch.
>>
>>8734005
I'm pretty sure that smoking tobacco/nicotine is what is very not good when you're on HRT. Since nicotine diminishes the effects of estrogen and increases the chance of blood clots a lot more when paired with HRT, smoking tobacco is a terrible idea. But on the other hand, I believe that weed is completely fine, you could do some more research if you like.
>>
>>8734043
Yeah I've just heard nicotine has bad reactions with some AAs and it can cause deep vein thrombosis with HRT.
I haven't heard of weed doing anything too harmful other than the usual effects.
>>
>>8734005
Nigga you should quit tobacco, not weed. Go smoke a blunt.

Try to stay away from your weekly beer with friends. THIS is pain. Fuck cypro. But fuck T too ;-;
>>
>>8734043

I did and apparently smoking weed does affect your skin the colagen doesn't not bind correctly or something like that I don't remember. I might smoke a joint each week before my job if I don't find acid hehe.
>>
but i love nicotine. nothing like playing vidja late at night while vaping. i can't stay up late otherwise.
i guess i could try coffee...
>>
>>8734077
tell me about it, fucking sucks. i quit cold turkey about 1 month before i started hrt and didn't relapse a single time. i recently hung out with some of my friends who do still vape, and when i took a hit of 0mg, god fucking damn did i miss it, even without the nic.
>>
>>8734055
I thought alcohol was okay?
>>
>>8734110
Cypro is somewhat hard on the liver even at small dosages, drinking alcohol can be dangerous i think. I'm also on finasteride and they say alcohol cuts fina effects or something like that...
>>
>>8734110
>>8734116
pretty sure alcohol just reduces cypro's effectiveness, I've gotten drunk with my bf a couple times and I didn't notice any adverse effects other than a few pimples in the morning
>>
>>8733225
if your fat i assume you cant loose weight, but it would be better to go on hrt lose it, then gain it, however; it would be easier to lose it, go on hrt ,then gain it
>>
>>8726312
It takes a day or two. Be patient. They're not Amazon.
>>
>>8734136
Alcohol is a risk with any AA due to alcohols effects on liver enzymes. It's a liver disease risk to combine the two.
It's the same way with the majority of medications that use the CYP450 enzymes.
>>
>>8727533
>50mg estradiol
I AM WOMAN
>>
Why is literally 80% of this thread femboys? Is this really the future we want?

>>8727553
susan's
>>
>>8734306
Does this mean you have to SRS or get your balls cut off to enjoy booze again?
>>
>>8734324
I've come to the conclusion in my head that I'll never be 100% passable or be able to catch a straight guy so I might as well be an eternal twinkhon femboy and hit the gay dating pool
>>
>>8734335
Well you can drink just avoid it if you're at the higher dosage ranges of AAs and obviously don't be an alcoholic.
Alcohol does not mix well with any medication usually but it won't do anything drastic unless you drink a lot. Alcoholics usually have pretty messed up liver enzymes
>>
So im 4 days into Spiro at 50mg. And maybe I'm being anxious and believing that something is actually happening.

But I feel very weird without testosterone. I hated having it. But I feel empty right now and that scares me.

I don't have erections anymore, or atleast now my willpower trumps my body and that's great. I don't have to shave as frequently or hard. Awesome.

But not having that dysphoria is strange, and kinda scary. I don't think I have any doubt I'm making the right choice transitioning but the fear has me second guessing things.

I don't intend to stop unless these feelings and this fear never goes away. And I don't see that happening but it's a thought none the less.

I'm 18 and assuming my bloodwork is good my endo may start me on Estrogen soon. Will things get better?
>>
>>8734364
>4 days
>50 mg spiro
It's placebo, ya doofus. It doesn't work that quickly, especially at that low of a dose. Anyway, you'll be fine. It's a long process and part of it is just coming to terms with yourself.
>>
>>8734364
In time. Things get better if you give it a chance. It's your transition and you can go at your own pace. It's not forever if you don't want it to be. I'd say give it a few months and if you have second thoughts maybe reevaluate your situation. You'll be alright.
>>
>>8734387
Really? It's just placebo? That explains how I went from Happy and relieved to uncomfortable and scared to being chill and hopeful about the road to boobs I've started on. (I know Spiro doesn't give significant breast development lol but I mean when I start E).

Thank you for that. I read somewhere that T begins being blocked instantly on Spiro and I assume that information is false.

Okay thank god. I'm starting to chill out about it and im sure I'll be fine very soon. I also get to enjoy college as a girl which is awesome.
>>
So is it basically proven that hair thinning and MPB are eradicated when starting HRT with Estrogen included?

Just started introducing dermarolling and minox combo in addition to the cypro I've been taking. Also just started Ralox a few days ago.

Looking to start E+Bica+Ralox in the next 6 months if my hair thinning doesn't seem to stop but I need to convince my gf 1-2mg E won't turn me into a woman and I (hopefully) won't get tits on Ralox.
>>
>>8734418
>hair thinning
no
>MPB
yes
>>
>>8734423
How does thinning occur? I know Female pattern baldness is a thing but I still don't now how it happens in transgirls since hormones are monitored and adjusted, menopause isn't a thing, and DHT can be blocked with meds if toasticles aren't lopped off. Not saying it doesn't happen, I just don't know what would cause it.
>>
>>8734423
should I expect mpb if I just lower testosterone but not into female range?
on either low dose E or spiro but not both.
>>
>>8734441
>female pattern baldness
female pattern baldness is the same thing as male pattern baldness. they just call it that to make insecure women feel better about themselves.

anyway, hair loss can be caused by many different things, but if you maintain proper estrogen and testosterone levels you probably won't have any issues with hair loss.

are you the abdl anon, btw? i think i talked with you a few days ago.
>>
>>8734460
Fuck.... My identity is known.. Lol yea. But not that shitty bear one that spams garbage and pisses me off.

Also
>dat memory

I've gotten a lot of good info so far and just seeing if some anon with similar experience will see me and hop on to give their experience. I only found this board a couple weeks ago and now I'm on it daily which probably isn't good. Mostly this gen and /femgen/
>>
>>8734460
Female hair loss is usually just thinning all throughout the hair, it doesn't follow a patern. MPB has a pretty distinct pattern and the progression is always nearly identical. Females can't get that unless they end up high test somehow.
>>
>>8734594
Wouldn't a female have to have the genetic indicator on both X chromosomes or something like that?
>>
>>8734646
You can force it even in people not particularly prone to it. Men that use dht injections often get it even if they didn't have it before. Guys that get it early in life just have sensitivity to dht.
>>
>>8734324
The problem with femboys and HRT is that they don't want boobs. That creates a lot of difficulties. Keeping the dick working adds more issues and if they want to cum normally that's another complication. Being an mtf is a lot easier.
>>
>>8734335
It's probably not a good idea to stay on AAs the rest of your life. The balls have to go.
>>
>>8734669
That makes sense, women still have T receptors and T is what kills hair follicles
>>
>>8734679
unpopular opinion, HRT for femboys is really stupid, short-sighted, and potentially destructive
>>
>>8734691
femboy on hrt here
agree
I fucking hate being masculine, though, so I do it to give myself a bit of peace of mind.
>>
>>8734691
It's just people seeking the unattainable, they all give up in the end and transition or give up their gender swap fetishes
>>
>>8734646
Despite what the one anon said female pattern hair loss is different from mpb. Female hair loss is usually happens in menopausal women. The thinning can happen all over but is worst around the part in the hair.
>>
Indecisive questioner about to start HRT in hopes that I will either feel better and confirm I was dysphoric and should transition, or was just involved in a series of coincidences and confusion and have other problems to work out. About how long will it take to get over the bump of negativity involved in switching hormones, and be able to feel either better or worse from the E at work?
>>
>>8734700
I wonder if there's a testosterone level sweet spot where it would be high enough to avoid osteoporosis and menopausal-type symptoms, but low enough to slow further masculinization to a crawl. I don't know if such a sweet spot exists or if it would be possible to maintain T at that spot with AAs. Also long term use of AAs is still potentially unhealthy.
>>
>>8734700
I think about this from time to time but damn. That's a pretty huge downer. No matter how much HRT you're on age will basically put you in the category of male or female for you. I can't find androgynous men anywhere online. The closest I can find is Steven Tyler but he's always looked like a woman anyway. And I'm not gonna want to transition ever.

Fuck me. Guess I'll just keep going HRT until it doesn't matter and then I'll just stop and maintain hair and hopefully by then my mentality will have changed and I'll accept myself as a dude with slightly feminine qualities. There really doesn't seem to be a win in sight.

My only solace is that either reincarnation is a thing and eventually I'll get to see what it's like to be a woman or some other means of experiencing it after death. Not likely though.
>>
>>8734726
I'm trying to get this myself, at age 20-25 isn't testpsterone supposed to be at it's highest? I feel like mild hrt could do this, or at least lower it out of that highest point for a while.
>>
Has anyone paid for an IHP order with Bitcoin? I don't trust giving them my bank account info, but I'm skeptical because Bitcoin is 'anonymous" and nonrefundable and all.
>>
>>8736328
I've payed twice with bitcoin. They worked both times.
>>
>>8736328
OP here, that's how I ordered these.

They didn't send me a confirmation email on the order for like two days so I was pretty sure I got scammed desu.

I have the order confirmation and shipping confirmation now, though.

I wouldn't recommend buying with bitcoin unless you know a little bit about that stuff and have some experience, or at least read up about it for a while first. If you fuck up the transaction there's no take backs.

I just so happened to have about 150$ of bitcoin I decided to get a few months ago and mostly forgot about so I wasn't too afraid to lose it.
>>
>>8736328
Have to understand they are a buisness. So it wouldn't be in their best interest to scam you on one order. They look at you as "many" orders. Lots of money to be made off trans people over time.
>>
If my levels all seem to be in a good spot and I've barely gotten any breast growth, does that mean I was just fucked by genetics? Or could something like progesterone or something else help?
>>
>>8735767
Men's highest T levels and growth are around their mid-30s
>>
>>8736930
i see a lot of mixed information about that. but mid 30's would make sense because of physical changes. I figure at least that around 21-22 they start to increase.
does anyone have experience with low doses of spiro on its own?
>>
>Question regarding aromatase while using Bicalutamide.

I realize estrogen increases due to to converting T to E during this process. I read around about aromatase inhibitors but is there something that actually encourages T conversion? I want pretty high E levels close to female range but don't wanna take E in addition to Bica+Ralox. What can I use to convert as much free flowing T in my body as possible to E?
>>
File: letsfeelwojak.png (65KB, 341x424px) Image search: [Google]
letsfeelwojak.png
65KB, 341x424px
When there is not turning back? I'm having second thoughts about HRT because I don't know if I can keep paying my hrt for years. What concerns me the most it's whats going to happen if for example, I can't pay my meds for a month after a year of continuous pills...
>>
If I'm using Estradot patches, what dose should I start at? They come in 25mcg, 50mcg, and 100mcg (per day). Should I work my way up?
>>
Do I need to request discrete packaging with QHI, or is plain anyways?
>>
>>8738674
I'm sort of wondering this too. I think I'm gonna try HRT, I'm 21 and the longer I wait the worse, but I'm still not sure I want to properly fully transition.
>>
>>8739160
same age and I feel the same way about it. I've decided to go on low doses of spiro on its own to suppress T for a while, maybe see how I feel about it after giving it a serious attempt.
most likely I will not end up raising doses enough for real feminization, but slowing masculinization and giving myself a chance to figure it out will be worth it.
hair loss from low T is the one thing that worries me.
>>
4mg estradiol hemihydrate too high a starting dose? Should I stick to 2 instead?
>>
>>8739358
Should have said, I'm on 25mg bica a day too
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.