[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is casual sex/fwb bad if you keep use the condoms? I mean is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: GSG-9-Jubilaeum-2-2-.jpg (107KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
GSG-9-Jubilaeum-2-2-.jpg
107KB, 900x600px
Is casual sex/fwb bad if you keep use the condoms? I mean is it bad psychological or shows bad character? Or is it natural human behavior?
>>
It's not bad but it's going to get to the point where one of you go into relationship and then the "WB" part slowly fades away.
>>
>>8714163
>Is casual sex/fwb bad if you keep use the condoms?
Subjective opinion, you decide for yourself.
>I mean is it bad psychological
Depends on the individual
>or shows bad character?
Subjective opinion, you decide for yourself.
>Or is it natural human behavior?
We are apes that explode gas in a tube to launch electrified metal into our atmosphere in order to watch blinking lights on screens that stimulate emotional responses. Depends on your subjective opinion on what "natural behavior" is for humans.
>>
Look, life is a series of choices between pleasures. You can't have it all, good always comes with bad. Do you want the pleasure of eating whatever you want, or the pleasure of being thin? The pleasure of casual sex, or the pleasure of a socially upstanding reputation? Choose whatever you want the most, it's 2017 so as long as you just take one and don't bitch and moan about the bad that comes with it, nobody cares
>>
>>8714163
A lot of people do that. It's significantly safer than casual sex and many people inevitably turn it into dating.
I don't think it shows bad character, people have sex, it's not a bad thing. At least knowing your partner and being safe about it is responsible.
>>
Is fwb supposed to be... Monogamous?
>>
>>8714266
You'd probably be laughed off the face of the planet if you told someone casual sex ruins your social reputation unless you're a megaslut. Most people have some level of casual sex though, usually FWB stuff
>>
>>8714723
I live in a pretty conservative area to be fair, it really gets around if you're slutting it up. People love to gossip. If you live somewhere different your situation will be different.
>>
>>8714775
Everyone has sex, it's only if you start being a sex addict that things are bad
>>
>>8714844
How do you know when you're addicted? Im serious.
>>
>>8714844
It's not the sex that bothers people, it's the implication that someone can't settle down in a "normal" commitment. I'm not advocating this way of thinking, but most (over 25) normies are just wary of being in relationships with people that have a lot of casual sex.
>>
>>8714856
I'm afraid I'll be alone. I want to have safe sex with different people. But I like being loved and cuddled. That's why I made this thread questioning my morals.
>>
>>8714218
redpilled af
>>
>>8714163
it's not that it's good or bad, but it's going to have consequences, and you're going to sacrifice something by doing it, and it's really up to you to figure out what that is
>>
>>8714884
you can't have lots of sex with different people and experience love as well

what you'll get is a sophisticated imitation of love that satisfies the cravings

but it will never be what you really wanted, that's why it will always seem to fall apart
>>
>>8714967
How do i fix it?
>>
>>8714849
Depends on how much it interferes with your life. If you're putting off being with friends and family over sex, or if you're excessively scheduling sex on a weekly basis you're probably addicted.
I'd say most people have sex every month or two, and most people tend to stick with the same people rather than seeking strangers
Normally sex should just happen from time to time and is not something you should have to seek out very much
>>
>>8714987
by caring about everything that happens and how your actions impact the world

the world is basically without real leadership and filled with people who just selfishly take advantage of the situation and abuse others

if you want to experience something as pure and beautiful as real love you need to have some sort of pure and beautiful heart that respects the concept of love, you need to take responsibility for the world you live in

when you become a good person who cares about something, then maybe a good person will see you and want to help you do what you're doing, and will care about and protect you to help you achieve it

when you just fuck for sex and release and stuff you're basically addicted to the drugs in your brain, you're using people as tools to satisfy yourself, and users will find others who use them, or they'll abuse people who are different and make them as broken as they are

if you want something different, you have to be different
>>
>>8715064
>>8715012
I think I'm addicted. I get scared of people wanting to be in a real relationship with me too. Can a therapist help?
>>
>>8716007
only if you really want to change yourself
>>
>>8714218
Jesus anon way to ruin everything for me
>>
>>8716007
Well fear of attachment is an entirely separate problem from sex addiction
>>
>>8715064
I like you anon. I think similarly, but I can't communicate to save my life. Beautiful post.
>>
>>8716329
Funny how they always seem to go hand in hand...
>>
>>8716374
Not necessarily. I've known a few people that just slutted it up and became megawhores until one of the dudes they were banging just stuck around and they started dating
>>
Bump for later
>>
I play around with guys on grindr pretty regularly (and safely). But a lot of the guys I've been with get really attached to me and want to be in a committed relationship. Even though I state very clearly I don't want to be, with anyone. I feel like they get clingy and attached real fast and it turns me away. Even if I get along with them great it feels like they're very hasty. But some of my friends and family say I should feel flattered and give them a chance.

There is one guy I think might be a good bf, and he wants to be. But we haven't gotten to know eachother yet before he decided to ask me to officially be his bf. I can't explain myself clearly to him that I don't want any relationship past fwb right now, but maybe in the future when we're not new to eachother.

If I had a therapist I wouldn't put any of this here guys.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.