[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tttt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: lgbt.png (18KB, 732x426px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.png
18KB, 732x426px
I just grouped the active threads and made this chart. I guess /tttt/ meme is not invalid.
>>
>>8713778
What percentage are mtf vs ftm vs general t?
>>
/tttt/ isn't accurate, because your chart clearly shows other kinds of threads being made, even if one topic is the majority
>>
>>8713795
How about tttgbl?
>>
>>8713790
It's like 90%+ MtF.

I know, I did a similar count last week. Would be nice if the MtFs could stop making stupid slide threads and put more shit in their general. I don't care that trans people have more to discuss in general, but we don't need a thread every time one of these blabbermouth cunts wants to talk about her fucking socks or the """AGP""" horoscope shit.

More moderation on this would be nice; but I'm dreaming, obviously.
>>
>>8713790
There were only 3 threads about ftm (including ftm gen), the remaining 79 threads were about mtfs (HRT, AGP, femboy, transbians, traps, chasers, pass threads, transitioning, BDD, dysphoria, TERF, youtube mtfs, crossdressing, hons, SRS, FFS, gatekeeping, toxic masculinity, passing, tranny hate, autoorchiechtomy, repressing, etc.)
>>
>>8713819
The general is full of trannies, why would we post in there?
>>
>>8713819
What you're not keeping in mind is that at least 50% of the trans threads are troll threads made by non-trannies.
>>
>>8713819
If it weren't for the mtfs this would be one of the slowest boards.
>>
>>8713778
>SEPARATE
>BOARD
>WHEN?
>>
>>8713851
Yeah, I didn't discern between anti-tranny shitposting and genuine trans threads. But genuine ones are definitely more than 50%.
>>
File: Stop-Whining.jpg (92KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
Stop-Whining.jpg
92KB, 300x391px
>>8713778
And loads of those are threads saying transpeople are mentally ill, simply two blanchardian freaks or always their birth sex and never possibly anything else, or that they need to kill themselves or can never be liked.

But cry more about imagined trans threads not full of animosity.

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? TOUGH SHIT, DEAL WITH IT, and prod people over to "seedy".
>>
File: I'm depressed cd.jpg (146KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
I'm depressed cd.jpg
146KB, 537x390px
>>8713862
Ages ago.
>>
>>8713778
How many of them are /pol/ bait threads?
This board is slow as fuck, every time I come to check it out at least 3 out of the 10 threads at the top are bait if not even more.

We have like 4 generals, maybe one or two shitposting related threads from crazies like cara then the rest is /pol/ bait.

We could even think this thread was also made by one of you since from the past few months there has been some weird attempt to "destroy le faggots" by forcing the T out of lgbt or whatever.

You guys really think shitposting on a 4chan dead board will affect in any form actual LGBT communities in real life?
>>
>>8713862
A seperate board wouldn't have more lesbian, gay, bisexual, or ftm threads. It would just be a dead board.
>>
There are lots of genuine trans threads besides of generals. Also there is no way to know which threads are troll and which threads are genuine (at least for most of the time). And it doesn't matter, even if most of the trans threads are opened up by shitposters they are still trans threads.

>>8713875
lmao I'm trans and I exclusively partake in trans threads. I don't have a problem with anything. Point out where I complain or you are full of shit.
>>
>>8713826
Tbf, FtMs have some vested interest in the TERF threads too.

But yeah, otherwise it's all MtF. I like how even shit like the "HRT gen" and "SRS gen" are literally just "muh titty skittles" gen and a vaginoplasty gen. There's no one in them talking about T, top surgery or phallos/meto, and why would they? Most FtMs probably look at those threads, realize they're all about MtF stuff and go back to their own gen to discuss surgery and T. Pointless threads.

>>8713860
Good, then maybe discussions about things besides what the gurls are wearing today would stick around. Faggot.
>>
>>8713778
I'd like to know what the corner cases that were difficult to group were.
>>
>>8713826
I thought a couple of those were also gay threads?
>>
>>8713826
>gatekeeping
Wrong, that covers MtFs and FtMs.

In fact it's gatekeeping and therapists, so LGB can be involved too.
>>
>>8714022
There is no point in half of these generals.

Hell, I'd say there's no point for generals on this fucking board. It's too slow. Nobody cares enough. Only the most autistic users care enough to keep their shitty generals on the front page, and somehow this manages to be a bigger normie hive then /soc/ so you don't even get that. All that's generated are dead circlejerks and even in the gay threads they're constantly bitching about le tranny infiltration.

Just ban generals from this board and force people to actually make threads.
>>
>>8713957
So you're gloating?
>>
>>8713778
Reminder to all trans to please kindly stay in your general threads.
>>
>>8715983
Shut up. See >>8713875
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.