[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to drop the T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 15

File: 1502503156235.jpg (57KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1502503156235.jpg
57KB, 720x715px
I'm tired of being lumped in with all the tumblr degeneracy that is under the umbrella of T.
I'm tired of sharing communities with people who don't have gender dysphoria.
All of these crossdressing freaks covered in full beards and claiming made up bullshit labels.
I'm sick of disgusting "mtf" adult baby diaper fetishists.
I'm sick of looking at fat hairy men who claim "transsexual" while being obviously men.
I'm filled with immense fucking hatred for all these fat land whale attention whores who cry about pronouns.
I'm done having sissification fetishists being seen as my equal.

I want nothing to do with these people.
I'm tired of trying to help people and have all this made up shit thrown back in my face as if it has any logical or medical relevancy.
I'm tired of people legitimizing pedophilia and denying kids basic common sense brain development through 7 fucking years of puberty blockers.
I'm not going to have anything to do with virtue signaling and all this bullshit that's infected every LGBT community.
I am now going to claim cis/intersex instead and I will tell whatever lies I have to in order to be away from these degenerate fucks.
Who's with me?
>>
>>8713723
No happenings today /pol/ fampai?
Today you're way too active on this board.
>>
>>8713723
But I do have gender dysphoria.
>>
you owe all your progress to the T and would be nothing without them, faggot
>>
>>8713723
Forget all the other strawmen - who the fuck is on puberty blockers for 7 years, nigga?

It just amazes me that people are so obsessed with delaying puberty by a couple of years. You guys know the start of puberty was years later only a couple hundred years ago in the West, right? The average age of first menstruation was as high as 16 for some Europeans. You tryna tell me that going on blockers until you're 14 is going to do you damage? Faggot, please.
>>
wait did OP say xe's going to lie to get away from degenerate cucks? lawl.
>>
>>8713723
Fuck off do you think a lot of trans people like the state of lgbt?

Leave us alone we did nothing to hurt you
>>
>>8713723
Lel "drop the T"
The biggest reason I didn't want to transition for 4 years was those exact type of people you described. Everyone hates those fuckers, not just you.
>>
>>8713723
I agree OP, you should drop the T and get the E. Become your true self.
>>
>>8714146
E?
>>
>>8713723
Wow you're really letting people bother you. How about you calm the fuck down and let people do what they do?

Also adult baby on mones' here. I don't force my lifestyle on anyone so you can fuck off and I'm gonna go grab the thickest diaper I can find.
>>
>>8713723
Cool, internalized transphobia.

Saged.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>8713723
These are all strawmen. What we should do is push the whole "AGP" label further, encourage gender roles, and cast aside any non-binary or "queer" people.
>>
>>8715044
It's all the same thing.

>>8714782
Attack me whenever I post in any community. I saw a person get banned on reddit for "excluding nonbinary people" from their post about "what are some good haircuts for mtfs to get?"

>>8714125
Exactly. I fear for all the trans kids growing up who will see all this faggotry and be repulsed by it and much like or generation saw jerry Springer crossdressing transvestite things.

>>8713796
Ive seen people starting them at ten and taking them until they are 18 and are "legally mature enough to make the decision"

>>8713724
/pol/ is faggots
>>
File: TransHIV.png (332KB, 1872x1380px) Image search: [Google]
TransHIV.png
332KB, 1872x1380px
>>8713723
PREACH ANON PREACH

GAS THE TRANNIES

FAG WAR NOW!
>>
>>8713723
>t. faggot nigger
>>
>All these people mad at OP for speaking the truth

This board really has gone to shit, unbelievable.
>>
>>8716425
not everything you read on the internet is true sweaty :)
>>
>>8713723
bump
>>
File: 95662565858.gif (33KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
95662565858.gif
33KB, 267x200px
>>8713723
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dfSZ0LqKTU
Wake up people. We've been trying to warn about racebaiting for years! Will you finally listen?
>>
>>8713723
>I am now going to claim cis/intersex instead and I will tell whatever lies I have to in order to be away from these degenerate fucks.

Your a fucking degenerate if your willing to make an entire group of people look bad just so you can feel good about your fucking self

stop blaming us, we don't like it ether retard
>>
>>8718427
Then stay out of women's bathrooms you freakish perverts and we wouldn't have this problem to begin with. Gays don't have to put their penises in rooms where naked women only are supposed to go and we get lumped in with you degenerates on the reg.
>>
File: aigis facepalm.png (5KB, 158x163px) Image search: [Google]
aigis facepalm.png
5KB, 158x163px
>>8715044
It's truly sad to end up like a short-sighted stupid fuck like you. What did non-binary folks do to you?

Why am I asking this question to a person that obviously is sexist as fuck and thinks trans people are fetishists? Probably because I want to see some dumbasses try to make sense out of it when it's just irrational hate.

hard mode: don't bring up tumblr.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 160x90px
>>8718434
don't forget that they wanna transition children too
>>
>>8718434
Yes my flaccid, chemically castrated penis is definitely a danger to women and the fabric of society, I'm a total degenerate hyper rapist who isn't just a normal human being with friends, family, dreams and aspirations who just suffers from a mental disorder

>>8718464
I don't, were not a fucking collective
>>
Why /pol/ is shitposting so hard on this board since that military thing happened?

Anyways you guys should stop giving these people (you)s. They are all crazy and have a severe thirst for attention.
>>
File: nazib11aby.png (279KB, 594x568px) Image search: [Google]
nazib11aby.png
279KB, 594x568px
>>8713723
>I'm sick of disgusting "mtf" adult baby diaper fetishists.

henlo friend i have arrived.
>>
>>8718464
all we want is more of us, which is kinda hard to do given hormones and the whole attraction thing
being able to find ourselves when we're younger will save so much pain in the teen and young adult years
god if i were even aware when i was a kid, i'd have transitioned in 1.5 heartbeats
>>
>>8718491
not this mother fucker

stop making us look bad
>>
>>8718491
Please go shitpost on /d/
>>
File: fag.jpg (7KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
7KB, 232x217px
>>8718483
>thinks that every post that don't agree with you is a /pol/ thread
>>
>>8718497
But anon, maybe if you were not so self centered and so preoccupied with what people think of you, you wouldn't be tortured by the thoughts of having people enjoying different things than you around you and feeling similar to them.

Maybe you should ask yourself the right questions instead of hating people around you. People well enough in their head and in their confidence don't care about others, or don't care of being assimilated to them because they know it's not true.
>>
>>8718496

yes but not when there under 15-16 its not right there too young, you don't have to put them on mones at that age, just let them express themselves
>>
>>8718502
Just like every single thread on 4chan.
>>
>>8718479
see
>>8718496
i have no further questions your honor
>>
>>8718508

sorry, I guess your right
>>
>>8718511
i agree, they don't _have_ to be on mones. just look at what's happening to jazz jennings. the science isn't in yet. letting them identify themselves as trans is fine
>>
>>8718513
hey, buddy.
repeat after me: trans kids. trans kids. trans kids.
they're going to happen whether you like it or not. join us in the future
>>
>>8713723

Well, I getcha a bit, I'm intersex and usually go with that. Mainly tho because even alt-righttards are like "oh, so you've got a legit medical condition then, cool!" even tho being intersex (XX Male in my case) doesn't necessarily mean you're a tranny.

That being said, stop your bitchcrying and just ignore them. I haven't actually encountered any of these freaks IRL and as for online retardation they don't even make my top 5.
>>
>>8718567
>even alt-righttards are like "oh, so you've got a legit medical condition then, cool!"
This is so unfair.
>>
>>8718446
Take your made up transformation fetish bullshit back to fetlife where it belongs you fucking autists.
>>
>>8718434

So, just so I'm clear... after srs, I can go in the womens bathroom?

I mean, sure, I wouldn't go to a womens locker room pre-op anyway because if I don't want to look at it myself I'm sure as hell not gonna risk anyone else seeing it, but what kind of fucking womens restroom do you invison where the occupants flash their genitals at each other? There are no urinals in there.
>>
>>8718557
repeat after me: doctor Money phycologist Money and worried parents with lots of money
don't pretend that it's not a industry in the making
>>
>>8718580
As I said, just irrational hate. Maybe when you'll use your own brain we can talk like two adults, anon :)
>>
>>8718577

Bitch just lie about it or something, it's not like they can give you a kareotype on the spot to call you on it.

But yeah, people but it more easily since there's an actual test with on paper results for it. But again, has nothing to do with being trans (tho I've read some evidence that being trans is more likely if you're intersex than if you're normal)
>>
>>8718557
and stop obsessing over cutting boys penises of its disgusting
kind of bringing down the lgbt community a bit doesn't it?
sorry that your not a anime girl tho
>>
File: cehn n1azi.jpg (148KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
cehn n1azi.jpg
148KB, 850x850px
>>8718501
/d/ isnt /diaper/ So why would i go there :C
>>8718497
ITS HARD to make failed straight males playing pretend dress up tiem so they can have sex with lesbians look worse.
>>
>>8718508
You don't have confidence Susan.
You have delusions xir.
Can I feel your beard?
Ive always wanted to feel a real mangirl nontrinomials womans beard.
I bet I won't have any clue on what gender you could possibly be.
I hope your gender doesn't change while I'm mid beard strike.
I wouldn't want to beardrape your womans man face hole.
>>
>>8718607
>ITS HARD to make failed straight males playing pretend dress up tiem so they can have sex with lesbians look worse.

I transitions because I have gender dysphoria

also jokes on you I like men

Why did you transition?
>>
>>8718594
and there it is. hello, TERF-ykins!
guess what: trans people aren't a creation of pharmaceutical companies co-conspiring with psychiatrists. we're actual, real people, and have been since... we can't even know
>>
>>8718607
>so they can have sex with lesbians
... but I want rough but consensual dickings tho?
>>
>>8718595
XD u got me xir
>>
>>8718587
If you were born a male you can use the men's restroom.
>>
>>8718630
see? you cant make these people happy and you shouldn't bother trying
>>
>>8718621
They wanted to legitimize their diaper fetish. Aren't you paying attention?
>>
>>8718630

Yeah, but I'm this tranny tho >>8718567

So, to recap. I'm genetically female, and I plan to have a vagina made for me (which is not strange in of itself, the procedure was after all originally created to help cis women with vaginal agenesis).

So, genetically female, will have female genitalia. How am I male and how do I belong in the mens room?
>>
>>8718604
i'm not obsessing over it at all. whatever they want done to themselves, that's their choice. and fighting for acceptance, getting people to accept "otherness" is kind of what lgbt is about. gays and lesbians were viewed as degenerate, evil "others" a generation ago, and now they're accepted and visible. trans will be too
>>
>>8718641
I mean I definitely support you freaks castrating yourselves you won't reproduce but you need to use the bathroom of the sex you were born as. God willing Trump will make that the law of the land and we won't need to have this pervert problem.
>>
>>8718623
Since you decided to make up labels and attach yourselves like leeches to T?
>>
File: mc ryde.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
mc ryde.gif
2MB, 390x219px
>>8718643

Wh-what
>>
>>8718647
>genetically female

women's restroom
>>
>>8718655

Ok. Should I have gone in there pre-transition as well according to you then? Even tho I was assigned male at birth? See, the problem with your argument is that it's fucking retarded, it's not hard to differentiate between trannies who have the legit medical diagnosis of gender dysphoria who actually transition and a man in a dress. And again, after srs, why the fuck would you go in the mens room, you can't even use the fucking urinals anymore.
>>
>>8718652
This is getting boring
>>
>>8718653
what? are you calling me a pharmaceutical company? **sweats heavily** that's what i identify as.... senpai noticed me! pfizer-chan, ike !!
>>
>>8718654
They are treated like a sick disgusting fuck when they are an adult male.

But when they slap a "transsexual" label onto it, they can suddenly act like a fucking sissy faggot and be cutesy and people think I'd is somehow acceptable because they virtue signal around the transgender status so hard that they gain acceptance for their degenerate faggotry.
>>
>>8718662
Legit medical diagnosis = not tranny

Convinced a doc to give you titty skittles so you could seduce straight men = tranny
>>
>>8718662
Men's bathrooms have stalls you ninny.
>>
File: lol.jpg (12KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
12KB, 248x203px
>>8718623
>and there it is. hello, TERF-ykins!
if your not a /pol/trand your are a you are bull dyke feminist lol
>rans people aren't a creation of pharmaceutical companies co-conspiring with psychiatrists.
still a fucking industry and don't pretend doesn't exist.
>>
>>8718674

Yeah, but see, I'm not a tranny because of my intersex condition, I just happen to be a tranny who also has that condition in addition to the condition of being a tranny. Like, this shit isn't that hard, what is hard however is convicning a doctor that you need treatment, because in most places they'd rather see 150 trannies kill themselves waiting for HRT than let even one fetishistic cis person through the system.

Now that would be fine if they held the same standards for all types of medication, but everything else they literally just throw at you to see what happens.
>>
Most of this seems like trolling so I'm going to bed
>>
>>8718601
>Bitch just lie about it or something
I guess...

>But again, has nothing to do with being trans
It's not necessarily wanting to identify with your assigned sex.
>>
>>8718684
I don't actually care which bathroom legit intersex people use.
>>
>>8718678
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the one at my campus has literally one stall. Your argument is still retarded when the simplest solution is to just say people who appear to be women go in the womens room and people who appear to be men go in the mens room.

But then your Shitting on Trannies agenda wouldn't work so I can see how you're not a fan.
>>
>>8718694
And you can't use the one stall why?
>>
>>8718688
Yeah it is. Probably one or two shits from /pol/ thinking it's funny to shit on trans people on general and thinking they're smart for saying transphobic and stupid stuff. It happens regularly that people that think that their opinion is higher than feelings to just judge blindly
>>
>>8718679
let's assume it did exist. (it does not) they're doing good. they're helping people become who they feel they are, and that's a noble thing.

although it'd be nobler if they upped estradiol production. i'm paying 50% more for mine rn, it's bs
>>
>>8718684
Uh no
They give literally anyone hrt for any reason. Even when they are clearly fetishists. Nobody has been gatekeeped for like 20 years
>>
>>8718692

But intersex doesn't mean shit tho. Most XX Males are just dudes with hips and gyno. SO if you're saying that you'd be cool with one of those dudes going in the ladies room but a passing post-op XY tranny should go in the mens room then I can't fucking help you.
>>
>>8718703

Actually I'm one of the trannys, night
>>
>>8718707

>everyone lives in the US
uh no

I had to wait 6 months to even start and then a full year of therapy personally.
>>
>>8718710
Intersex are rare as hen's teeth.

>XX males

XX = women's bathroom. They can use a stall if they have weird genitals.
>>
>>8713723
This faggot board is just as bad as tumblr.
>>
File: lol.jpg (8KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
8KB, 211x239px
>>8718692
>implying that intersex is a third sex
>>
>>8713761
lol more tranny idiots claiming they did everything.
>>
>>8718719

Like I said, I can't help you since you're clearly a moron.

>MUH CHROMASHUUMS

can't make this shit up I swear
>>
>>8718703
You're not transsexual.
You're just crossdressing faggots.
Take the fucking golden snowflake rod out of your assholes and just accept who you are.
You don't have gender dysphoria.
You're no different than someone who can walk pretending to be handicapped so you can get better parking spaces.
>>
>>8718733
this
>>
>>8718733

I love how you're the kind of person that think they can describe my life even though they clearly know nothing about it. Maybe you should be the one getting that rod out of your ass, it makes you sound pretentious and idiotic given how you understand absolutly nothing about transgender people, crossdressing, homosexuality, gender dysphoria, and I could go on.

But go on, I enjoy seeing people just spit on things and pretend they know everything, it makes me feel better lmao
>>
>>8718704
>they're helping people become who they feel they are, and that's a noble thing.
until you have runin someone's childhood and life

but so long you can fulfill your little girl fantasy through someone else misery.
>>
>>8718757
>>>tumblr
>>
>>8718764
why do you people always assume it's misery? for the child, it's them being able to feel what they are. it's what they want.
>>
>>8718839
until most of them grow older
then no binis ;(
>>
>>8713761
the other way around, people would accept us if it wasn't for you, fucking mentally ill trannys
>>
File: just do it.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>8713723
>>
File: tumblr_oaski5ugl21slpn4uo3_500.jpg (71KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaski5ugl21slpn4uo3_500.jpg
71KB, 500x667px
>>8713723
>I'm sick of disgusting "mtf" adult baby diaper fetishists.

But us normal cis ones are cool, right?
>>
>>8713723
>being social
>caring what other think
>giving three shits about social 'norms' or media or retarded sheep herd behavior/mentality
>>
>>8713723
we have made tremendous advances in cancer research though, I fail to see how a stupid news segment says anything about our progress as a species
>>
>>8718875
they still have a hole. ;p
>>
>>8719022
No. Kill yourself
>>
File: tumblr_ma5sa2iO3G1rbm1moo1_1280.jpg (203KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma5sa2iO3G1rbm1moo1_1280.jpg
203KB, 600x450px
>>8720726
Now why would I do that? I'm genuinely enjoying myself!
>>
Think of it this way.
You a lil bitch, a crybaby lil bitch, and I don't give a shit lil bitch.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.