[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date an honest chaser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1380.jpg (38KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1380.jpg
38KB, 637x477px
I don't mean one honest about wanting the d.
I'm wondering about them being honest that they're repressed trannys and living a fantasy through you transitioning.

Transbians do it with other transbians. In a way, it's like you're just fucking another transwoman who hasn't figured things out yet.
>>
>>8711720
I can't imagine how the chaser wouldn't be feeling a tremendous inner torment.
>>
>>8711720
No. I'd like them for being honest but I'd never date one
>>
>>8711720
>Transbians do it with other transbians.
But I find that psychologically repulsive.
>>
>>8711720
We aren't repressed trannys. I know you harpies are incapable of empathy and think all the people are wired exactly the same way as you but trust me, that's not the case.
>>
>>8711867
t. egg
>>
>>8711867
You are a repressed tranny. If I put you in a dress and raped you, you'd enjoy it
>>
>>8711874
Egg?
>>
>>8711878
I'd say that trannies assuming everyone else is a tranny should be classified as its own mental illness. You're fucked in the head.
>>
>>8711882
>n-no y-you're fucked in the head!
Zip it you fucking bitch, you like dicks right? Why you going after women with cocks then? I've got a dick too, don't you want mine instead? I can actually fuck you with it, it's not a limp shrivelled up piece of flesh. Chasers are dicklovers and repressing trannies, they just don't know what it's like to be around a real man.
>>
>>8711879
Her?
>>
>>8711902
>sperging out because nobody wants to fuck him
Sort your life out before going full retard on others.
>>
>>8711878
Maybe once a couple months but I generally don't want to live as woman, nor do I want to be with someone who wants to constantly fuck with their dick.
>>
>>8711948
>Maybe once a couple months
one thing i know for A fact if if you enjoy it even just a little bit, with the right guy you'll always enjoy it.

why not give up the chase and settle down with a man who treats you right?
>>
>>8711720
i'd date a chaser before i dated a stealth tranny again.
>>
>>8711878
what the fuck
>>
>>8712396
>i'd date a chaser before i dated a stealth tranny again

chasers are stealth trannies, either that or just gay.
>>
>>8712404
>>8712403
chasers haven't ruined me yet. nothing but distain for stealth tranners.
>>
>>8711907
underrated
>>
Why do all of you hate chasers so much? Is it because you hate people who think of you as trans and not as a woman?
>>
>>8712414
because when you hookup with a guy and you're like "ignore my dick treat me like a woman" it never fucking works unless you're in chastity.

other than that chasers r gr8. bonus for when they can spot your disphoria coming on and distract you.
>>
File: 1406751836049.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1406751836049.png
50KB, 250x250px
>date chaser
>4 months pass
>"Haii gurrrl i'm transitioning to be a girl too. YAAASSS QUEEN"
>former-chaser-turned-tranny breaks up with you to date a chaser themselves
>cycle repeats
>mfw
>>
>>8712427
>ignore my dick treat me like a woman
thats exactly how i treat my gf, im the one who said it actually. i want it gone, but im happy with anal for the time being.
>>
>>8711720
>I'm wondering about them being honest that they're repressed trannys and living a fantasy through you transitioning.
IDK how they would be honest about really wanting to be the QT girl, and yet still require me to live vicariously through
>>
Chasers, if you woke up tomorrow as a passing attractive woman, and nobody treated you negative in the least... would you be into that? Would you be open to a guy fucking you? Honestly?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.