[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hell is a TERF.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 16

File: 1499435373505.png (41KB, 186x156px) Image search: [Google]
1499435373505.png
41KB, 186x156px
The hell is a TERF.
>>
>>8711308

My gf actually told me that a couple days ago I think.

It means Trans (exclusive?/exclusionary?) radical feminist.

Basically angry lesbian feminists that hate Trans women. They have a subreddit too, but I can't remember what it is.
>>
File: brows.png (1MB, 1170x1434px) Image search: [Google]
brows.png
1MB, 1170x1434px
>>8711308
Transbian Exclusionary Reasonable Feminism
>>
>>8711308
A term men made up as a way of trying to associate the term radical feminist with bigotry.
>>
>>8711327
>exclusive?/exclusionary?
exterminatory
>>
>>8711327
Thanks
>>
>>8711308
It's a cis lesbians who is not willing to touch the penis of a trans lesbian
>>
>>8711375
No problem
>>
>>8711308
an "irrational" response to things like transbians trying to convince cis lesbians that PIV sex isn't "innately hetero"
>>
File: bait.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>8711351
kek

>>8711386
Basically this.

It also means a woman stupid enough to believe that a pretty globally hated 1% of the population is capable of silencing a loved 50% of it. It's a pretty great meme.

"Oh no my women's spaces! Now there might be one cocky tranny brazing enough to go there for every 40 women. Halp I am being opressed by men! "

I support feminism and am a feminist but this shit is just lulz worthy bait.

I don't care if you don't want to date me because I have a dick, but if you don't want to date me after I have SRS and pass just because I am a transwoman you are a TERF piece of shit.

That is the real talk.
>>
>>8711426
>I don't care if you don't want to date me because I have a dick, but if you don't want to date me after I have SRS and pass just because I am a transwoman you are a TERF piece of shit.
Proof trannies feel entitled to sex
>>
>>8711468
All women feel that way you fucking retard, are you some virgin basement dweller or something?
>>
Are there any terfs who are not also lesbians (political or otherwise). It's like non-lesbian feminists don't care about trans women. Only lesbians have the level of hate necessary to care about the minority of minorities that are trans women.
>>
>>8711426
Some people just don't want to be with Transgendered people. Being vitrolic and paranoid about trans folks like TERFs do is shitty and bad, but the second "I don't want to have sex with a trans person" is transphobia is the second i'm transphobic, sorry.
>>
>>8711426
No one has a phobia of you for being trans, they just don't want to fuck you.

I don't want to fuck a glove full of sand paper, but I'm not afraid of it.
>>
>>8711765
> they just don't want to fuck you.
And want to exclude you from society, deny you any medical care, and in fact just want you dead.
>>
>>8711533
Yeah but we were talking about trannies not women.
>>
>>8711838
Trans women are in the same category as women. Would you beat up a Trans woman? Would you beat up a woman?

If yes to both of those, then I've got some news for you ma'am.
>>
a radical feminist who thinks trans women are evil men trying to steal their sacred vagina magic
>>
>>8711308
terf is second wave feminism but riddled with bio-essentialism basically
>>
>>8711886
>Trans women are in the same category as women
Nature says otherwise, bucko
>>
File: hammer.jpg (30KB, 312x500px) Image search: [Google]
hammer.jpg
30KB, 312x500px
>>8711308
A slur by trannies against women who point out that they are appropriating women's experiences from a position of male privilege.

See:

terfisaslur.com

for further info
>>
>>8711903
>Nature says otherwise, bucko
Answer the question. Would you hit a transwoman or a woman?
>>
>>8711308
Reactionaries pretending to be Feminists who are going to abolish gender by abolishing
see: "we just say things and have no plan"

>>8711903
We've spent a lot of time on pwn'ing nature
Fucking with nature is in our DNA
GTFO Luddite

>>8711911
>slur
kek
>>
>>8711911
ostracized by everybody my entire life for being too feminine, and once i come out literally everybody wants to kill me
man i love this male privilege
>>
>>8711920
>pretending to be Feminists
No True Scotsman.
>>
>>8711911
We've got a live one!

>terf is a slur
Waaaaaaaah people are mean to me when I tell them their identity is false and they shouldn't exist!
>>
>>8711921
They have no concept of reality or current conditions. They're just a boring cult that refuses to Jonestown themselves even though no one can stand the whining which pours out of their bowling ball shaped bodies.

It's best not to argue with them.
>>
>>8711916
Thats an issue of weakness, you don't hit people weaker than you unless they are seriously attempting to injure you, you wouldn't call a teenaged boy a women just because this applies to him would you?
>>
>>8711926
Reactionaries don't think enough to have an actual -ism even if they want to claim one, so no, I am correct.
>>
>>8711927
You can exist, as a gay male. You do NOT need to enter women's only spaces, as a male.
>>
>>8711930
Maybe they need a Waco.
>>
>>8711949
>TERFs get Waco'd
>an angry TERF who wasn't there takes revenge via bombing a government building
>TERFs are permanently discredited even though they were already a laughing stock except within their own circles
>We can finally move the fuck on

It's an ultimate win, really.
>>
File: 1495239351836.png (331KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1495239351836.png
331KB, 351x364px
>>8711386
Why the fuck would anyone expect a cis lesbian to want to touch a penis in the first place? It makes no sense at all.
>>
>>8711944
Name one male space feminists don't oppose existing.

Unless you can do that you have zero right to police any kind of "female spaces"
>>
>>8711939
yes I would. Because weakness is relative, but the action is the same for anyone. i would never hit a woman or transwoman, unless it was to save my own life.

I don't even know what you're trying to say? Are you saying if a Woman is stronger than you? You're gonna get into a brawl? Don't you go to gym? Why would a woman be stronger than you?
>>
>>8711939
>you wouldn't call a teenaged boy a women
Also, what? Explain please
>>
>>8711956
>get away with killing thousands of trans women >>8706798
>but one government building is too far
>>
>>8711956
>an angry TERF who wasn't there takes revenge via bombing a government building
like they even have the balls to do that, terfs and feminists in general know only one method to obtain what they want : whining
>>
>>8711962
If a woman was buff enough, and was talking shit or something I'd hit the average adult male for, hell yeah i'd hit her, you think I wouldn't hit some FTM either just cause she is a woman.

>>8711976
I as an adult male wouldn't hit a weaker teenaged boy, not because he is a woman, but because he is weak.
>>
File: BruceJenner.png (35KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
BruceJenner.png
35KB, 128x128px
>>8711990
>45% chance of offing themselves

Y-you killed them!
>>
>>8711939
Feminists support chivalry. Special rules for women, men get to keep beating each other up.
>>
>>8711999
Yeah, being harassed and threatened for daring to exist will contribute to those numbers.
>>
>>8712006
Its always everyone else's responsibility for your behavior. Pathologically incapable of honesty or accountability.
>>
>>8711308
The final evolution of Big Red.
>>
>>8712008
>"I don't understand mental health and how social and material conditions contribute, be it positive or negative, herpahurrrrrrr xDDDDDDDD"
>>
>>8711999
isn't that just suicide attempts?
>>
>>8711944
>tfw you're bi
Which is it, TERF? Am I correctively raping lesbians or hijacking femininity to deceive straight men? Or does it depend on who I'm with at the time?
>invading women's spaces
Like the bathroom I go in, keep to myself, do my business, and leave, and most importantly, don't feel like my safety is at risk like I would in the men's?
>>
>>8712026
Repressed homosexual with autistic gender fixation.
>>
File: hmmmmm.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>8712032
>>
>>8712026
>implying feminists care about men's safety
>>
>>8712032
>I know you better than you OR your therapist do, anonymous person who says things I don't like on the internet!
>>
>>8712061
They are paid to humor your delusions, I am not.
>>
>>8712041
They don't, but they care about females being seen as predators, because as we all know women cannot rape.
>>
>>8712064
No, you're part of a sexual trade union determined to stamp out competition. That's your incentive, maintaining your sexual market value for the purpose of extorting gullible men.
>>
>>8712064
You've been reading too many (((conspiracy))) theories, anon. Therapy exists because people have things they want to fix. Transition is an effective treatment for gender dysphoria, deal with it.
>>
>>8712070
But trans do not want to fix their delusions, they want to enable them and use that as a way of strong-arming both women's rights and gay rights movements.
>>
>>8712061
You think if I went to a therapist I couldn't walk away with a GID diagnosis and prescription for hormones, even though I'm not in any way trans?
>>
>>8712075
you could do the same for almost any mental illness, just lie? what is this meant to mean
>>
>>8712075
Cite your bullshit.
>>
>>8712078
So you are admitting trans is a mental illness then?
>>
>>8712079
https://youtu.be/gGpZSefYvwM
>>
So real talk. The hate for transbians from TERS is the same shit as the beta incels on r9k complaing about women in general. Learn to step outside yourself for one fucking moment.

"I don't think this transbian is date able" Cool
"I won't date any transbian ever on principal and I don't care who they are, or what they are like" You are a fucking biggot end of story. (no one is asking you to marry us, find us attractive, or anything. We are just asking you down outright write us off.

Please do go on to tell me how what I just described above is me being a rapist. I am waiting with baited breath.

>>8711754
sure and "I like women but I just don't like black women" isn't racist at all. Common sense folks. Like if you want to be a transphob no one is stopping you. But pretending you aren't is a total fucking delusion.

>>8711717
This is also a thing. I haven't met a TERF who isn't a lesbian.
>>8711797
> they just don't want to fuck you.
>And want to exclude you from society, deny you any medical care, and in fact just want you dead.
But hey they are in the right! Not their fault you exist. That by virtue in and of itself is reason to hate you.
>>
>>8712082
Not a therapist, not a hormone prescription. Try harder lying TERF.

Has a true word even once come from a feminist's mouth?
>>
>>8712090
What part of lesbians are attracted to women do you not understand?
>>
>>8712078
What credibility to do therapists have if they can't tell the difference between your "genuine" illness and my faked one?
>>
>>8712090
No, it's the same shit as "trans inclusionary" feminists cis male hatred.

The only difference is whether trannies are ingroup or outgroup.
>>
>>8712095
So you've gone from denying transsexuality to denying all mental illnesses?
>>
>>8712074
The only delusional one here is you, because you won't accept that "enabling their delusions" is also known as successful treatment. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19473181/

As far as taking over the gay and women's rights movements, blame SJWs for that. A lot of the trans women here want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>8712080
It is, BUT it's extremely commonly misinterpreted by people who already have their conclusion that they hate trans people and are looking for evidence. Transgender identity itself is not a mental illness, but the dysphoria it can cause is.
>>
>>8712095
>if they can't tell the difference
[citation needed]
>>
>>8712095
My validity as a woman has NOTHING to do with what any medical practitioner thinks.
>>
>>8712102
Every other mental illness has some discernible biological reason, the closest trannies have is the opposite sex brain argument which doesn't hold water since its also true for regular gays, if it was the source of your illness, it should be exclusive to trannies but its not.
>>
>>8712095
Anyone can lie to a doctor. Tumblr has freaking guides on how to do it for any mental illness you can think of, because muh self-diagnosed autism.
>>
>>8712090
>I like women but I just don't like black women
it's really not, there is such a thing as a preference
>>
>>8712104
>Very low quality evidence suggests

How convincing. The suicide rate for post op is still sky high and nothing else is fixed besides MAYBE lowering the suicide rate from 45 to 35% or something like that.

It doesn't make men into women and it doesn't fix their delusions.

>>8712105
So it is or it isn't mental illness?

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/
>>
>>8712108
Not yet. We're getting there. There's some evidence it might be something heritable, and pre-natal hormone levels and hormone levels through puberty are another area of investigation. It looks like being trans itself may be a physiological thing, whereas dysphoria is mental
>>
>>8712113
What delusions? I'm turned on by being a chick, so I make myself one. No delusions there.
>>
>>8712121
You cannot make yourself a woman if you are born a man apart from some rare genetic conditions.
>>
>>8712074
You don't even know what the word delusion means, anon.
>>
>>8712108
>Every other mental illness has some discernible biological reason
[citation needed]

>since its also true for regular gays
[citation needed]

>regular gays
So what about trannies who are only gay as their new sex?
>>
>>8712093
>be attracted to someone
>learn she's a mtf
>eww, I was never attracted to you, what a disgusting perv!
>>
>>8712113
"Very low quality evidence" is in reference to the types of studies in the meta-analysis. It does not mean the studies are invalid. The Swedish study you're pulling suicide rates from is also widely misrepresented, to the point where the author has had to refute them herself and tell people like you to stop using it dishonestly.

The study on psychiatric comorbidities has nothing to do with whether or not dysphoria is a mental illness, and in any case, forgive me if I question research on trans people from IRAN.
>>
>>8712124
Google HRT.

inb4 muh chromosomes, that's not the part that turns me on, otherwise I wouldn't care about the tits, hips and smooth skin
>>
>>8712128
So as long as your deception works temporarily it must be allowed permanently? There is nothing noble or honorable about trying to deceive people into loving you.
>>
File: jewtrans.jpg (96KB, 442x640px) Image search: [Google]
jewtrans.jpg
96KB, 442x640px
>>8712132
Hormones do not make men into women.
>>
File: galaxy.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>8712093
>Reading comprehension...
We are women. We were born with a disfigurement that is 100% out of our control. How would you like it if half you face was a birthmark so no one bothered to date you? Or you were born with one arm and no left eye, so people thought you were inherently creepy so no one would date you?

And then you go out and say fuck this. I got delt a shitty hand at birth, but hey, I am going to make the best of this. So you get cosmetic surgery to correct the facial birthmark. You get a prosthetic hand to replace the one you weren't born with and a fake eye to make it less jarring.

Then even after having done all that (at great personal expense) somone says "I don't date ex-armless people." "Ex-eyeless people" "ex-large facial birthmark people"

That is literally the situation we are in. None of us asked to be this way. If you had one shred of empathy you would begin to understand that.

No one considers you valid. You wake up tomorrow and are a man. No one else but you remembers you as a woman. You know you are though. It causes you insane amounts of mental and physical distress. You still love other women but now everyone calls you a straight male, despite that you know you are a lesbian who got transformed into something you are not. You get SRS and take HRT to try and become what you were before. You never quite achieve it. You are forever looked down upon. All you want more than anything is to be the cis female you know you are.

But you can't be anymore. All you can do is try and make the best of things or kill yourself. You want to live. There are so many good things in life but it is so hard to keep going with the fucking stain upon your soul that is being something other than you are supposed to be.

"Why me?!" You cry out to the uncaring universe.
Silence is your only answer. You approach your crush from your previous life. Her response to your advance is " Fuck you Y chromosome. go kill yourself."
>>
>>8712133
What deception? You were attracted to that person.
>>
>>8712080
"Mental" illnesses are caused by physical factors. Just changing your thinking will not make clinical depression go away, for example, but treatment helps. It is caused by chemical factors in the brain, which is a physical organ.

The best treatment we currently have for trans people is transition. We don't have a magic pill which will make it go away, and even if we did, you should respect autonomy enough to leave their decision between them and their therapist.

People misunderstand mental illness and just call everything they don't understand "crazy!"
Then there are people who can't get away with being outright bigots so they pretend they're concerned about it. It's the same bigoted shit just passive aggressive.
>>
>>8712133
Stop spreading this vile deception meme. For my own part, I would never want to date someone who wasn't ok with me being trans. There's no way I could keep it a secret from someone that close to me, and I wouldn't want to hurt them.
>>
>>8712137
If you wanted to make the best of it you would accept being a man since that is how you were born.

Have you tried antipsychotics?
>>
>>8712135
Except that if you weren't bathed in the same bioidentical estrogen from birth you would look exactly that way too.

Learn to fucking science, you knave.
>>
>>8712138
So if I am attracted to someone from just a picture online or a casual glance and then upon seeing them in more detail I am no longer that is my fault?

>>8712139
No but antipsychotics will.

>>8712140
Stop trying to seduce straight men.
>>
>>8712144
Ok has there ever been a case where someone who was intersex or something somehow received estrogen from a very young age even though they were XY and were completely indistinguishable from a biological female?
>>
>>8712142
Another vile meme. Antipsychotics are ineffective and cruel to boot, with their side effects.
>>
>>8712142
There have been various studies that show that isn't an effective treatment. There is a reason why HRT is the treatment that medical professionals world wide recommend or else you wouldn't have trannies. You would just have men on antipsychotics. The issue is that perception of gender goes much deeper than you might think.

Short of becoming a potato on lithium that stuff isn't going to help and it isn't productive either.
>>
>>8712146
I don't even "seduce straight men".
>>
>>8712146
>So if I am attracted to someone from just a picture online or a casual glance and then upon seeing them in more detail I am no longer that is my fault?
If you met her, were still attracted to her looks and personality, and then acted disgusted once she disclosed she's trans then yes, I'd question your reasoning.
>>
>>8712149
>ineffective

source?
>>
>>8712152
That is the goal of the HSTS. To obtain what gay men cannot, a proper straight man.

>>8712153
I would know if he were a man. I am not a fool.
>>
>>8712146
No, they won't. You're equating issues which have nothing to do with each other.
>>
>>8712135
cherrypick more
>>
>>8712154
Point by point rebuttal. Have fun :)
https://genderanalysis.net/2016/12/myth-pimozide-and-gender-dysphoria-gender-analysis/
>>
Just stop replying people this is just a troll thread. Pol is doing a thing.
>>
>>8712128
>be attracted to a girl
>learn she has an STD
Does it matter if I was attracted to her or not or should I be able to stop wanting to be with her?
>>
>>8712155
>I would know if he were a man. I am not a fool.
Suuure.
>>
>>8712160
Their parents should really make them turn off their computers more often.
>>
>>8712160
You'd think people would notice when it's exactly the same point by point argument over and over. But wait, I thought /lol/ encouraged ideological diversity?
>>
>>8712157
Ok can you give me examples of men that perfectly appear as women? A person who, without makeup, angles, and lighting, and with hearing their voice, I would have no idea that they are natal males.
>>
>>8712164
I didn't know you can catch trannyism by having sex.

Scary stuff.
>>
>>8712159
I am not speaking to Pimozide or that particular study. It is a shame antipsychotics are not more widely used in treating dysphoria when the could help so many.
>>
>>8712159
>Zinnia "ISIS saves gay men from suicide" Jones
>>
>>8712155
>I am not a fool
"Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no king."
>>
>>8712148
yes, google complete androgen insensitivity syndrome
funnily enough even though they were born with XY chromosomes these women usually look even more feminine than XX females
>>
>>8712172
Not but you can catch having-sex-with-a-man-itis.
>>
>>8712164
You aren't going to catch being trans you fucking tard

this is also too general. Which STD are we talking about?
Most can be gotten rid of and Herpes and HPV can be worked around fairly easily unless there's an outbreak, in which case, no don't do it.
>>
>>8712174
But there's no proof for that, either.
>>8712175
I don't like the source, but I like her arguments in this case, which are very well cited.
>>
>>8712177
Could you give me a couple pictures, a video would be especially nice so I could hear the voice.

>>8712183
Never know until you try.
>>
>>8712171
No, because if you know they are trans, you will find something. A little thing called confirmation bias.
>>
>>8712186
"We do what we must, because we can"
>>
>>8712186
voice doesn't mean much, voice training isn't mean that hard and some cis women get "sir'd" on the phone
>>
>>8712181
The argument is that because someone was attracted to a tranny before learning they were a tranny then the guy shouldn't let them being a tranny stop them from wanting to be with them.
If a guy is attracted to a girl and learns she has an STD, does it matter that he was attracted to her before learning about it?
>>
Very telling lack of response to >>8712127
>>
>>8712194
I've never heard a trans who fully passes by voice. It is always suspicious.
>>
>>8712196
There are possible negative consequences of being with person who has an STD. What consequences are there of being with fully stealth transperson?
>>
>>8712198
knowing they're trans makes you more inclined to notice it sounding suspicious
>>
>>8712205
The knowledge of having sex with a man.
>>
>>8712211
So as long as you can successfully deceive women into sex it is fine?
>>
>>8712198
>a trans
Literally just stop.
>>
>>8712214
Who are we deceiving into sex here? I'm getting confused.
>>
>>8712214
is there a gas leak in your house? are you feeling ok?
>>
>>8712220
Men are trying to sleep with lesbians via deception. Do you not even admit that this is a con? Very sad.
>>
>>8712196
You know people stay with partners who have an STD, right?
You do realize that save for HIV, it's not really that dangerous and unless there's an outbreak it can be easily worked around, right?

If you're sexually attracted to someone and you actually like them as a person, no, you shouldn't give a fuck. Them being trans is not a life or death situation or a health risk. Certain STDs and not working around them properly are.

Also see: >>8712205
>>
>>8712225
Trans have the highest rate of HIV of any group.
>>
>>8712228
source?
>>
>>8712224
Wait, I thought we were trying to sleep with *men* via deception. I'm bi, so, either way really.
>>
>>8712186
all you have to do is type it in youtube to find some videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuXL-3eoB-o
>>
>>8711944
I'm not attracted to men though..
>>
>>8712228
You're thinking of blacks.
>>
>>8712213
You already lost your gold star lesbian card when you felt attraction to her, dw.
>>
>>8712232
A 2013 report found that the estimated percentage of transgender women living with HIV in the United States was 22% among 2,705 transgender women sampled.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/index.html

>>8712233
Bisexual means gay.

Some trans are straight and try to deceive gay women, some are gay and try to deceive straight men.

>>8712235
This is not exactly the same as being XY and being flooded with estrogen since birth though. This is a valid intersex condition that is a bit more complicated than that. I was never shitting on valid intersex identities.

>>8712236
Then you can stop trying to seduce lesbians. They are not interested in men sexually.
>>
>>8712237
Black trans have the highest HIV of all groups but trans have a much higher HIV rate overall than gay s.
>>
>>8712228
Then let THAT stop you. Not the fact that you're confused about being attracted to a transwoman because of social conditioning.
>>
>>8712244
>I was never shitting on valid intersex identities.
How intersex do I have to be for identifying as a woman to be valid?
>>
>>8712253
Have a valid doctor's diagnosis that isn't solely based on mental reasoning.
>>
>>8712244
>bisexual means gay
oh no, it's retarded
>>
>>8712258
>mental illness isn't real
>>
>>8712258
A doctor's diagnosis of what? Literally any intersex condition?

>mfw trying to reason with someone who obviously doesn't have the foggiest
>>
>>8712260
But willing to marry the opposite gender for purposes of conformity, sorry.
>>
>>8712264
A physical condition like a chromosomal abnormality.
>>
File: UnderBus.jpg (23KB, 480x374px) Image search: [Google]
UnderBus.jpg
23KB, 480x374px
STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

You won't convince anyone to change their mind here. It is literally a few /pol/ trolls with nothing better to do on a Friday night than torment people who live with perpetual torment every day.
>>
>>8712268
That's a yes, but obviously you're too ignorant to realize it.
>>
>>8712278
Torment easily cured by a single dose of antipsychotics that they all refuse to take because hormones *feel* better.
>>
>>8712252
Imagine you are eating a burger, you really think its good, the chef then tells you its made from dog meat. Thats what it would be like to find out the girl you are with is trans. Social conditioning or not you don't eat man's best friend nor do you fuck a man in a dress.
>>
>>8712245
HSTS have higher HIV than AGPs. Is it rape for an HSTS to not reveal that?
>>
>>8712294
sauce?

Yes. HIV non-disclosure is a crime (thank God) in most states meaning sex with trans requires a disclosure of two kinds 1/5 times.
>>
>>8712298
HIV is harmful, sex with a trans person would just harm your fragile sexuality built up by social conditioning
>>
>>8712286
Dog meat isn't bad at all IRL. Horse meat is even tastier.
>>
>>8712312
1/5 chance you will get it if you have sex with a trans.
>>
>>8712314
>pol can't into statistics
>>
>>8712160
>trying to shut down discussion
cmon its fun
>>
Totally Estrogen Tainted Feminazi
>>
>>8712180
ooo, you might accidentally see a gross benin you dont want to
so really your entire argument is just trannys are gross to you and u dont want to fuck them. thats ok, but u shouldnt invalidate someone's entire person just because they're gross

dyke
>>
>>8712314
>a trans
you can't expect people to take you seriously when you talk like that
>>
>>8712334
The discussion died because the troll couldn't answer elementary questions of his view.
>>
>>8712343
You wish you made it naturally.
>>
It's a name used by SJWs to refer to a group of SJWs who are guilty of wrongthink in the SJW ideology.

Funny thing is that the anti-gay black organisations are totally fine because it would be racist to call a black man out on it.
>>
File: 1502213986116.png (270KB, 486x459px) Image search: [Google]
1502213986116.png
270KB, 486x459px
>>8711944
>taking hormone replacement therapy = entering women's only spaces
>>
>>8712718
Feminist logic.
>>
>>8711308
Always Chaotic Evil
>>
>>8711351
This 2bh

TERF = actual feminists
>>
>>8712756
>he agrees with cara
>>
>>8712766
Proof TERFs are mentally ill.
>>
>>8712314
Proofs?
>>
>>8712833
22% of trannies have HIV according to the CDC.
>>
>>8712848
And how does it look for each sexual orientation?
>>
>>8712855
It is not broken down by straight vs gay trans.
>>
TERFs are without a doubt the most toxic group of people I've ever talked to online

I want to be trans as much as they want me to be trans...who the hell would actually CHOOSE to be trans
>>
>>8712986
Predators who want to sneak into womyn's spaces and correctively rape lesbians

obviously
>>
>>8712986
Nobody is saying you chose to be trans they are saying you chose to pretend to be a woman and enter women's bathrooms.
>>
>>8712848
>pol still doesn't know how statistics work
>>
>>8711960
THIS IS DECENT
>>
>>8713014
hormones greatly lower sex drive and make it difficult to even get an erection if you want to (which can often be physically painful)

each toilet has its own individual stall, I don't get why it's an issue for a trans woman to use the women's bathroom
in like a locker room with showers I understand not wanting someone with a penis there, but in a bathroom you barely see anyone
>>
File: mini.png (22KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
mini.png
22KB, 100x100px
TERFs try to police female sexuality by imposing rules on who women should or shouldn't have sex with, like entitled /r9k/ men who want all the "cuties" for themselves so they naturally try to keep Hulking transbian hons away from bisluts.

You don't have to be the observant type to notice that TERFs never go after HSTSs/passable trannies but predominately hons and transbians who they see as a direct threat to the "pussy" reserves they are trying to "protect" and "redistribute" as they see fit.

TERF, in a nutshell, is the female lesbian equivalent of a pathetic PUA-obsessed /pol/-consuming fat neckbeard virgin. Both are equally cancerous and in their what's essentially an imposing crypto-conservative ideology are strange bedfellows, together with devoted fundamentalist Christians, all on a neckbeardish quest to defeat the evil "Transsexual Empire."
>>
File: such an easy mistake to make.png (224KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
such an easy mistake to make.png
224KB, 600x652px
:^)
>>
>>8711911
oh shit so are we gonna make "commie" or "liberal" a slur now? I wasn't aware that you could be a protected minority because of a chosen ideology now
>>
>>8714586
they're right
>>
>>8711886
>Trans women are in the same category as women
God this place is delusional
>>
>>8711308
bigots who blame others for their own issues and short comings. for terfs everything they view "wrong" in the world is due to the existence of trans individuals.

They have hypocritical believes they claim to want equally at the same time want create inequality for trans individuals. When you point that out to them they just start calling names like children.
>>
>>8712278

What are we if not slaves to this torment? :C

But really, you could just kys
>>
File: queen_lgbt.png (357KB, 428x585px) Image search: [Google]
queen_lgbt.png
357KB, 428x585px
BOW DOWN
>>
>>8717984
Hi Sylvanas.
>>
File: sandystone.png (104KB, 505x301px) Image search: [Google]
sandystone.png
104KB, 505x301px
>>8714579
Did you know why Janice Raymond wrote her book?

Its because she wanted to fuck Sandy Stone (openly trans lesbian that worked as an engineer for the women's-only recording collective Olivia records). Sandy didn't want to, so Janice, in a fury of "how dare this subhuman transie reject me" sentiment wrote a whole fucking book about how trans women are metaphorical rapists LMAO. Initially she even sent copies to Olivia records because she thought it would out Sandy Stone to them (before actually publishing the book), but the collective had known Sandy Stone was trans before she even joined the collective and wrote several pieces defending her. Unfortunately Janice Raymond decided to threaten to boycott Olivia Records unless Sandy Stone left the collective, after which Sandy Stone was unfortunately forced to leave, because even a small dent in the collective funds would prove fatal at the time.

The more you know. Terfs are not feminists, they do not care about women. The collective would have indeed gone down, and it was at the time a significant creator of feminist music that provided for a lot of (cis) women. Terfs didn't care, as long as they got to spread their hate, anyone can go down in the process.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.